• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

Blackroserade66

Smash Cadet
Ok, now that is amazing. I wonder what type it would be, hmm? It doesn't look very Darkish...

" ~Request~ "

Dark/Grass type Roserade evolution chan.

Specific details: Black petals for the Roselia and Roserade, and please make Roserade's masquerade mask Black as well.

Please make the Roserade sprite the average size for an avatar, if possible.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Oh, wow, I have no clue how I missed that one. Sorry, thanks for bringing that to my attention. It has been added to the appropriate spot on the list.
It's alright. :) I almost wasn't going to request it again, thanks to how absurd it sounds to make into anything, but I'm very curious to see how it turns out. Too curious, in fact...

it is very much normal. i cant see it being anything else
I could see it being normal/dark. Even if it doesn't look all that dark, Darkrai's natural figure is cruel enough to give off that feel of darkness. Plus the shading that Firus gave it allows for dark as well, as you can see some dark grey in the tail-ish part of its body.

Very nice job, Firus. I'm utterly astounded by how well you made a mix like that turn out. :)

zrky

Smash Lol'd

Fourth of July anyone? (Americans only, sorry Aussies)

I would say either just normal, or normal/flying.
You did a great job with this one firus!

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
My dads American and I have dual-citizenship so I know the relevence of 4th of July :) 26trh of January, Green will know what I'm talking about.

Yeah Firus that looks pretty awesome must've taken a while, looks like it'd be hard to make.

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
Will Smith. Jeff Goldblum. The world knows.

And yeah, Australia Day is awesomeness.

Also its 4am here and I have not slept yet and I start work at 5am. :(
I do love that sprite though..

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
It's alright. :) I almost wasn't going to request it again, thanks to how absurd it sounds to make into anything, but I'm very curious to see how it turns out. Too curious, in fact...
Nah, it's actually not that absurd. Check the bottom of the post for the sprite. =)

I could see it being normal/dark. Even if it doesn't look all that dark, Darkrai's natural figure is cruel enough to give off that feel of darkness. Plus the shading that Firus gave it allows for dark as well, as you can see some dark grey in the tail-ish part of its body.
Hm, I suppose I could see that, but I still imagine it more of a light-oriented Pokemon. If there were a more light-oriented type than just Normal, I would probably have given it that. And I gave it flying for its wings.

You guys can always check which types the Pokemon are in the OP, I always label their types there.

Very nice job, Firus. I'm utterly astounded by how well you made a mix like that turn out. :)
You did an amazing job with Darkrai's smoke thing on his head, and the wings look great
that togerai is an amazing pokemon! good job firus!
Ok, now that is amazing. I wonder what type it would be, hmm? It doesn't look very Darkish...

*cough*Canadians*Cough*

Nice job firus, it looks amazing :)

-:bowser:Bowser King
Thank you all. =D

Fourth of July anyone? (Americans only, sorry Aussies)

I would say either just normal, or normal/flying.
You did a great job with this one firus!
Heh, I didn't even think about that.

Thanks!

My dads American and I have dual-citizenship so I know the relevence of 4th of July :) 26trh of January, Green will know what I'm talking about.

Yeah Firus that looks pretty awesome must've taken a while, looks like it'd be hard to make.
Yup, it took a while but I'm happy with how it turned out, and you guys seem to be too, so that's great.

And I finished the Smeargle/Garchomp fusion, timssu.

Presenting: Smearchomp!

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
And I finished the Smeargle/Garchomp fusion, timssu.

Presenting: Smearchomp!

Wow...you're right. It's not absurd. For some reason I kept on imagining it with a Chomp body. :laugh: Although somehow, this mix made it look like a pissed off monkey version of Smeargle. I don't understand it, but it looks really good. Thank you. :)

Spire

III
BRoomer
Easily one of the best sprites I've ever seen come out of this shop. Beats everything of mine that comes to mind. Oh wait.. Borchooga.. ;)

Seriously though, I wish both Darkrai and Togetic would never have existed so we could have this in their place.

But Smearchomp is horrid.

zrky

Smash Lol'd

*cough*Canadians*Cough*

Nice job firus, it looks amazing :)

-:bowser:Bowser King
Canada what? I thought it was just another british state that thinks it's a country, I could be wrong though.....

The important day was supposed to be July second, but I forget why it was delayed until the 4th:ohwell:

January 26th is Aussie independence right?

Spire, I could count a few of your things that match Togekiss/Darkrai including Regimagma;)

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Wow...you're right. It's not absurd. For some reason I kept on imagining it with a Chomp body. :laugh: Although somehow, this mix made it look like a pissed off monkey version of Smeargle. I don't understand it, but it looks really good. Thank you. :)
Hehe, yeah, I can see that. Glad you like it, no problem. =D

Easily one of the best sprites I've ever seen come out of this shop. Beats everything of mine that comes to mind. Oh wait.. Borchooga.. ;)

Seriously though, I wish both Darkrai and Togetic would never have existed so we could have this in their place.
Thanks.

But Smearchomp is horrid.
...But didn't we just go over this?

I worked hard on that sprite, I don't really appreciate the reduction of the sprite to one word just casting it aside. Again, could you at least...y'know, say something CONSTRUCTIVE?

I don't mean to start up the argument all over but there's no reason to say it like that.

I don't know what you were intending with this, because I can't imagine how I'm supposed to take this in any other way besides with offense.

Good job on Togerai and Smearchomp Firus. Was most of the head scratched cause it seems that way.
If you're asking if I had to erase part of Smeargle's and redo it, yeah. I don't copy-paste anything anymore, and Smeargle's head didn't look right without some editing.

And, thanks.

Spire

III
BRoomer
...But didn't we just go over this?

I worked hard on that sprite, I don't really appreciate the reduction of the sprite to one word just casting it aside. Again, could you at least...y'know, say something CONSTRUCTIVE?

I don't mean to start up the argument all over but there's no reason to say it like that.

I don't know what you were intending with this, because I can't imagine how I'm supposed to take this in any other way besides with offense.
Sorry man, I was not referring to your spriting skill, but rather to the fact that Croagunk is simply the ugliest Pokemon ever and you did a fine job of fleshing his horrid appearance through a well-done fusion. I've worked with Smeargle before, and he's really difficult to fuse with, so I applaud your work. It is obvious which two Pokemon you worked with, so I'd say you were successful with it.

Funny how you make something as beautiful as Togerai, yet something as ugly as Smearchomp at the same time.

EDIT: FAIL, I mistook that for Croagunk not Garchomp. So many Pokemon.... hehehehe.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974

Introducing: Starinx! --> Luxavia!--> Luxraptor!​
And I'd like to be the second!

They blend really well, you did a great job! The colors applied really well, and I especially like how you altered Luxraptor's hair. All of them could easily be real Pokemon. Good job, MK!

Oh, and Spire, sorry for the misunderstanding. I thought about that being a possibility after I had posted, but I wasn't entirely sure.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Great Starinx chain MK. My only problem is that the yellow on Luxraptor's chest looks out of place because of the blue. I know you used it to match up with the white parts of Staraptor but with the blue above it, it just seems odd. Other than that, it's good.

Cease Tick

Smash Ace
~Request~

Infernape/Ho-oh Fusion. Smearchomp reminded me of those flying monkeys from The Wizard of Oz...

Edit: Flyceon >>> Drapvire

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
~REQUEST~

Mewtwo/Scyther fewsion. I want it to be pew pewing little waves of power with Mewtwo as base
I'll be honest, I have no clue what you mean by this...could you specify?

Wow what an influx of requests.
Yeah...>_>;

List is updated, by the way.

EDIT:

And the victor of the Custom Battles has been declared! Check the OP!

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
He said Scyther/Gallade, not Scizor.

Top Bottom