• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Origin Form Arceus is done. I made two seperate versions of it, one being a normal color fusion, and the other being steel/shiny.

I know it didn't turn out too great, but that was because I didn't really have enough of a picture in my head to make such a great pose.
WOW, you did a great job with scratching....AGAIN! Looks great:)

Spire

III
BRoomer
It's hard to believe this was the center of activity in the PC. Now the entire forum is near dead.

I blame my modship.
It happens to everything. A big wave of activity will hit, then it'll die down for a while. Don't blame yourself Zook.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I was thinking, the generic 1st gen Team Rocket Pokemon were Grimer, Koffing, and Zubat, right? They each have an evolution... but why does Zubat have a third evolution, while Grimer and Koffing don't?

~Request~

Fusion of Muk and Weezing's evolution. Weezing's evolution should be somewhat similar to Magnemite's evolution: three of the smallest Pokemon fused together.

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
~Request~ Fusion of Ursaring and Rayquaza (Ursaquaza) Front sprite please.
Also, when you make it how do I put it on my signature?

Mewter

Smash Master
I think I'll get started on karthik_king's Generation 1 Mewtwo Charging a Shadow Ball.
It will be done before the day is up.
~Request~ Fusion of Ursaring and Rayquaza (Ursaquaza) Front sprite please.
Also, when you make it how do I put it on my signature?
Copy and paste the image code into your signature.

Done, Karthik:

It's a bit on the small side, and the purple blob is supposed to be the shadow ball.

Mewter

Smash Master
...why isnt this stickied? I thought it was seeing as it was apparently perma-bumped :p
I'm unsticking this thread until activity starts up again. Right now, the CPS doesn't generate enough traffic to warrant its sticky status.
Answered and @ Zook, that warrants a fixing. :p

I'll try to pick some requests! off of the list in the next couple days.

Mewter

Smash Master
how many guys we got working on sprites?

If you're short...I may consider lending a hand :bee:
We've got 5 or 6, if I remember correctly.
And you'll have to ask Firus about that. He's the boss, although I'm guessing he'll make you a temporary member if anything.

M.K

Level 55
how many guys we got working on sprites?

If you're short...I may consider lending a hand :bee:
The Official Rules said:
On a final note, our shop is now full of members. While we do not wish to exclude anyone, we don't want our shop to become too crowded or a free-for-all, so we ask that no one else ask to join.
Don't ask about it.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
If Firus doesn't want people to join, no one will join.

However, feel free to create your own Custom Pokemon Shop. This one has run its course, in my opinion. And what a great run it was.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
If Firus doesn't want people to join, no one will join.

However, feel free to create your own Custom Pokemon Shop. This one has run its course, in my opinion. And what a great run it was.
I don't think it's over, the others are probably distracted with other things (am am guilty of it), but I will try and get one or two done today.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Zrky's right, we're not quite dead yet.

I'll be honest, time constraints aren't at all the reason I haven't been spriting. Total demotivation to sprite struck me.

The shop is hardly what it used to be, but...I'm not ready to let it die yet.

The newest custom battle is up (sorry it took so long, I just forgot about it and was going to put it up exactly one week after it was supposed to go up and forgot again, etc.), and I finished three sprites.

Scizevoir - Requested by MorphedChaos
Psychic/Bug
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Gen Shoop da Lugia - Requested by jigglyppuff8
Shoop da Whoop
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First Gen Mewtwo charging Shadow Ball - Requested by karthik king
Psychic

XACE-K

Smash Master
Wait...this thread isn't dead!?

Well great job on Scizevoir, Firus. My only complaint is that the right claw is oddly angled.

Mewter

Smash Master
Good games sprites, Firus. :p
/Scizevoir
I'll really try to pick some requests! off this time.

Mewter

Smash Master
Bump.
Done:

Piety the Diety's "Electivire/Haunter Fusion w/ Haunter as the base"

Firus' Vibravuno:

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Good job mewter, looks great! I like that haunter.
I like the scizevour firus:)

when I get home on Sunday, I'll try and get some done.

Mewter

Smash Master
Gyarchomtar wins. Sorry, Spire. Yours does look cooler, though. :)
No, I didn't scratch the Haunter head. All I did to it was give it a color change.

Mewter

Smash Master
Nope. You're free to use sprites as long as you say "Oh yeah, -------- made this," whenever someone asks, unless one of the members has a problem with sharing and says you can't. :laugh:

Top Bottom