• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Um, I seriously hope this is a joke.
If you are going to fulfill a request, do it right. It's not even half close.
I could be wrong since I didn't read his original post, but I think he said something like

"Someone has already requested that"

then firus said, "He said scyther, not scizor" (since the request in the pending list is scizor/gallade.

Zrky then edited his post and said "Close enough"

...or I could be wrong and it was completely different.

-:bowser:Bowser King

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Nice platform thing for the winner of the custom battles, did you make it Firus?
Oh hell no, Spire made that for the Custom Battles the first time around. I just edited in the "FLYCEON".

But I'm honored that you thought I was at least capable of making it. XD

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Um, I seriously hope this is a joke.
If you are going to fulfill a request, do it right. It's not even half close.
I made it a loooooooooong time ago on my own time, like last summer, and i thought he said gallade/scizor, not gallade/scyther.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
~Request~

Updated version of Missingno.
I did this a while ago.

FirustheHedgehog said:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MissingNo. Revamped - MissingNo from Red/Blue Revamped (Red Version, Blue Version, and Retro Version, respectively)
Bird/Normal
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mewter

Smash Master
more like cotton spore.

~Request~
Giratina-O + Arceus. use either one as the base
Claimed.

Don't worry, the Custom Pokemon Shop is holding a Quick Claw.
I'll try to get both of them done. The Nidoking will be done before tomorrow afternoon.

Note: Firus, can we update the custom battle Pokemon?

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Hmmm...I think I might have a...

~Request~
Togekiss+Jirachi fusion

This may sound bad, but I'm hoping this one is about as annoying and stupid to make as it is to face them in actual battle.

Mewter

Smash Master
The revamped Nidoking is done:

It didn't turn out that awesome, but, meh.

M.K

Level 55
so...how are jigglypuff, karthik, and my requests coming along? >.>
Read the Rules:
If you see your request on the "Pending Requests" list (below the "Guidelines for Requesting" section) or in the "Claimed" section of any member, do not remind us of it. If it's not done yet and we know it's been requested, we might just be a little backed up and telling us that it still needs to be done is not going to get it done any faster.

Mewter

Smash Master
Hmm...
I think I'm going to finish the Giratina O-Arceus (Who, by way of the 12th movie trailer looks awesome) fusion now. You can expect it to be done before tomorrow... evening.

Edit: One question. Would you rather have a steel arceus and shiny o-form giratina, or both their normal colors?

Edit:
Forget it. I'm going silver...

IKOU

Smash Apprentice
Hmm...
I think I'm going to finish the Giratina O-Arceus (Who, by way of the 12th movie trailer looks awesome) fusion now. You can expect it to be done before tomorrow... evening.

Edit: One question. Would you rather have a steel arceus and shiny o-form giratina, or both their normal colors?

Edit:
Forget it. I'm going silver...
if its not too late, shiny giratina-o and steel arceus plz

kitsuneko345

Smash Ace
*sending Sundance lots of apple pies on Pi Day, as
~Request~

Clamperl and Spoink fusion (similar to a jack-in-the-box).

For the person making this sprite, because this is my first time giving a request, what would exactly be the "base" for this?

More info:

The "head" of Clamperl is on Spoink's pearl
Spoink's color can be the "bumps" around Clamperl's face

Mewter

Smash Master
Origin Form Arceus is done. I made two seperate versions of it, one being a normal color fusion, and the other being steel/shiny.

I know it didn't turn out too great, but that was because I didn't really have enough of a picture in my head to make such a great pose.

IKOU

Smash Apprentice
Origin Form Arceus is done. I made two seperate versions of it, one being a normal color fusion, and the other being steel/shiny.

I know it didn't turn out too great, but that was because I didn't really have enough of a picture in my head to make such a great pose.
thnx. i rly like it

XACE-K

Smash Master

D@mn Mewter, these are bada**. The masks are pretty awesome.

JOE!

Smash Hero

awesome job :D

Top Bottom