• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I move that we end this not-really-funny WWII sprite fad.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974

I would've loved to be Churchill as I am supposidly related to him
Eh, you are the boss.

Very well master Firus.
Wow, really? I was mainly saying that as an opinion, I didn't think people would really stop. You don't actually have to if you don't want to, I just don't find it all that funny.

Also, for all of you who know of the case "Reunion, and Turnabout" in Justice For All (the second case) and know of the result, here's some irony for you.

I was talking to my friend yesterday as I was getting close to beating it, and I told him where I was and everything. He commented on how Ini's freakout was funny. I proceeded to say that her semi-freakout was funny as well (I hadn't seen her full freakout yet), and that she looked like a ghost with her beret pulled over her face. My friend proceeded to laugh and tell me that that statement would mean so much more to me in a few minutes...and sure enough, in a few minutes a beat it and *MAJOR SPOILERS IN CASE YOU DECIDED TO READ THIS ANYWAYS, I'M GIVING YOU ONE LAST WARNING* it turned out that Ini is a ghost and that "Ini" was really Mimi. Heh. My jaw dropped and stayed there for about thirty seconds due to both the nature of what had actually happened and the irony of what I had said a few minutes before.

Also, I'm replaying Pokemon Sapphire and naming myself Godot (which is fitting since I'm Brendan) and all of my Pokemon various other PW names. My Treecko is Edgeworth, my Poochyena is Mia Fey, and my Ralts is Damon Gant. Those are their exact names, and yes, they line up with their genders.

SpelignFial

Smash Apprentice
Where spelling doesn't count for anything.
Also, I'm replaying Pokemon Sapphire and naming myself Godot (which is fitting since I'm Brendan) and all of my Pokemon various other PW names. My Treecko is Edgeworth, my Poochyena is Mia Fey, and my Ralts is Damon Gant. Those are their exact names, and yes, they line up with their genders.
Dude that is epic but, what are you going to name the next pokemon you get.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Dude that is epic but, what are you going to name the next pokemon you get.
Depends on the Pokemon, the gender, and my feeling at the moment. If it's a female, though, it's probably going to be named Ema Skye. Because I like Ema.

Oh, and I will be teaching Damon Gant an Electric Attack.

Yay, I found the actual animation on Court-Records.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Heh, I was playing some Wind Waker today and named myself Snuggie. You know, after the infamously stupid backwards bathrobe that's gotten to be well-known for its stupidity in about two weeks?

"Happy Birthday, Snuggie!"

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
Wow, really? I was mainly saying that as an opinion, I didn't think people would really stop. You don't actually have to if you don't want to, I just don't find it all that funny.

Also, for all of you who know of the case "Reunion, and Turnabout" in Justice For All (the second case) and know of the result, here's some irony for you.

I was talking to my friend yesterday as I was getting close to beating it, and I told him where I was and everything. He commented on how Ini's freakout was funny. I proceeded to say that her semi-freakout was funny as well (I hadn't seen her full freakout yet), and that she looked like a ghost with her beret pulled over her face. My friend proceeded to laugh and tell me that that statement would mean so much more to me in a few minutes...and sure enough, in a few minutes a beat it and *MAJOR SPOILERS IN CASE YOU DECIDED TO READ THIS ANYWAYS, I'M GIVING YOU ONE LAST WARNING* it turned out that Ini is a ghost and that "Ini" was really Mimi. Heh. My jaw dropped and stayed there for about thirty seconds due to both the nature of what had actually happened and the irony of what I had said a few minutes before.

that spoiler is funny, but I wouldn't call it ironic. the game purposely did that.

but pheonix wright sprites would be funny. I'm currently on the third trial of the fourth game (Apollo Justice) and can't wait for Perfect Prosecutor.

Depends on the Pokemon, the gender, and my feeling at the moment. If it's a female, though, it's probably going to be named Ema Skye. Because I like Ema.

Oh, and I will be teaching Damon Gant an Electric Attack.

Yay, I found the actual animation on Court-Records.
That's cool. Damon gant is one of my favorites. but my all-time favorite is Manfred von Karma.

Heh, I was playing some Wind Waker today and named myself Snuggie. You know, after the infamously stupid backwards bathrobe that's gotten to be well-known for its stupidity in about two weeks?

"Happy Birthday, Snuggie!"
ROFL. the snuggie is one of the funniest commercials there is.

A_man13

Smash Master
I think they unbanned him at Midnight. It was 10 my time when I last checked and he was still banned.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
that spoiler is funny, but I wouldn't call it ironic. the game purposely did that.
Well, it's a possibility, but we don't know for sure that they purposely made it that way.

Even if they did, they purposely made it that way for the sake of irony so it's ironic either way.

but pheonix wright sprites would be funny. I'm currently on the third trial of the fourth game (Apollo Justice) and can't wait for Perfect Prosecutor.
Yes, they would be...I'd like to do some more working with their sprites. Hm...maybe once I've gathered my team, I could edit features of the character they're named after onto them all to represent my team? That would be epic.

That's cool. Damon gant is one of my favorites. but my all-time favorite is Manfred von Karma.
Heh, that reminds me, I need one for him too...I should get an electric type.
And I need to give it a tazer.

ROFL. the snuggie is one of the funniest commercials there is.
Yes, but even funnier than that is "The WTF Blanket".

Also, yes, MK is back. He was unbanned around 12:20 last night. He's posted other places, but not here. >.>

Wrath`

Smash Master
A pikachu with Pheonix hair would be a riot.

Luke Atmey is one of the best PW characters. @ Firus, have you gotten to Trails/Tribulations? You'll know Luke when you get there

The mods made my sig invisible.............ba$terds.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Oh my god. Pikachu with Phoenix hair? Totally win idea.

I think I may temporarily reinstate Pokemon/other character fusion requests since we've had them banned for a while and it'll feel fresh and not overloaded for at least a while. Unless anyone has any complaints, in which case I will consider them. But of course, this won't actually affect anything until we finish off the requests, so yeah. But I'd love to see some PW requests.
HINT: Request that when the shop re-opens, Koarin.

No...unfortunately, I have not. I really want to, but I can't even get the game, much less do I have the time to finish JFA...but I really need to beat all of the PW games, and hopefully replay them, before PP comes out. That's what my friend is going to do -- minus the getting and beating them once since he's already done that. I also want to encounter Godot, since he's awesome.

Leon945

Smash Apprentice
I had a question. Do these pokemon add to your pokedex at all? Like for instance a Gallade fused with a Raichu. Would that give you the data in a pokedex for a Gallade and a Raichu or no data at all?

I didn't notice you guys were talking about Phoenix Wright. I love those games. I've beaten them all at least 6 times

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
I had a question. Do these pokemon add to your pokedex at all? Like for instance a Gallade fused with a Raichu. Would that give you the data in a pokedex for a Gallade and a Raichu or no data at all?

I didn't notice you guys were talking about Phoenix Wright. I love those games. I've beaten them all at least 6 times
Uhh... They don't do anything, because they aren't part of the games.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
I firus going through a PW phase or something? maybe we should get a Gravity hammer and hit him really hard:p just kidding I was planning on using a Carbine rifle 9that was my current halo 3 phase)

crap I can't use photoshop this week unless my mom gives permission since my grades haven't been up to par, so that sucks:(

A_man13

Smash Master
Gee, great use of grammer Zrky. You ment Is, right?

Anyways, anyone want anything at all? Since MK is unbanned, I can no longer do sprites for the shop. I can still shoddy or brawl, though.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Gee, great use of grammer Zrky. You ment Is, right?
Gee, great spelling, A man. It's "grammar" and "meant". :p

Also, that'd be a spelling fail, not a grammar fail.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
You should have italicized the words 'spelling' and 'grammar' in that last sentence, Firus.

Also, Zrky could never spell or use decent grammar. I see no reason for him to start now.
I do know how to spell and use correct grammar, but sometimes my train of thought goes faster than my fingers so yeah... and why do you guys capitalize the username I hate so much? just wondering, I don't mind though.
A_man, you said your in 10th right, then why did you make that mistake yourself huh little kid? jk but you are a little kid

A_man13

Smash Master
Alright now I know I fail spelling common words. Now lets move on before this gets into another grammar debate.

Wrath`

Smash Master
They needed a murder case at a Brothel, I think all the characters would make that story epicly hilarious.

Anyway. my english teacher was a total A$$ when I forgot the name of a character in my IA, whoops sorry queen almight:mad::mad::mad::mad: /anger

A_man13

Smash Master
I just saw MK post. As a certain MD once said, "It's alive!"

New sprites:

Not one of my better sprites, but it was a request...

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
He already posted here via streetracr. If he were embarrassed, he wouldn't have done that.

He acted like he REALLY wanted to come back and now he's ignoring us.

A_man13

Smash Master
MK, come home! *whistles and shakes box of Meta-snacks*

Anyways, anyone want a shoddy or something? I'm just randomly strumming chords on my guitar, so I'm actually rather bored

zrky

Smash Lol'd
MK, come home! *whistles and shakes box of Meta-snacks*

Anyways, anyone want a shoddy or something? I'm just randomly strumming chords on my guitar, so I'm actually rather bored
you playing your guitar 0_o you mean your kinda practicing!!! holy crap....jk buddy

I still have hw to do so yeah I can't play

Top Bottom