• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

A_man13

Smash Master
It's actually really common nowerdays. I'm loving the new one and like to do it while I'm oh say WAITING FOR MK TO POST! >: (

I actually have a bit of reading to do. I have to read and anotate the shining, so yeah.

Darkslash

Smash Master
Just came back from playing CoD on the Wii and I just had the most rampage game ever. 5 head shots in a **** row. Just imagine how the other guys felt. They had to team up in order to kill me. Lol I know vids or it didn't happen....

Why won't Meta-Kirby come back?

WWWWWHHHHYYYYY!?!?!?!?!?

zrky

Smash Lol'd
he must be scared of Panzertar......wow 5 headshots.....*halo narrator voice* HEAD SHOT.....I love doing that to grunts with something as simple as the carbine:bee:

A_man13

Smash Master
Just came back from playing CoD on the Wii and I just had the most rampage game ever. 5 head shots in a **** row. Just imagine how the other guys felt. They had to team up in order to kill me. Lol I know vids or it didn't happen....

Why won't Meta-Kirby come back?

WWWWWHHHHYYYYY!?!?!?!?!?
I'll try to avoid any WhyMCA coments...

I caught him staring, so he's afraid of something. That or he wants me to be his permanent replacement *prepares inaugural speach*

Darkslash

Smash Master
he must be scared of Panzertar......wow 5 headshots.....*halo narrator voice* HEAD SHOT.....I love doing that to grunts with something as simple as the carbine:bee:
I had a total of 11 in that game, upping my M1 Garand Expert II completion to 4 more kills.

And its Panzer T...but maybe PanzerTar or Tyranitanks is a better name. Seeing as my next Tank Project is Tankterra...

We should set up a Social Group called WWIImon. Members have a WWII Pokemon as their avatar...lol.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
hey check out this great gif i found

a WWIImon group would be cool, but only a select few could join....you would be first of course;)

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
I had a total of 11 in that game, upping my M1 Garand Expert II completion to 4 more kills.

And its Panzer T...but maybe PanzerTar or Tyranitanks is a better name. Seeing as my next Tank Project is Tankterra...

We should set up a Social Group called WWIImon. Members have a WWII Pokemon as their avatar...lol.
I like the name Tyranitanks personally, also a WWIImon group would be sweet but what other WWIImon could you do? Maybe a flying type fused with a jet fighter or something, If thats made I call it :)

hey check out this great gif i found

a WWIImon group would be cool, but only a select few could join....you would be first of course;)
Hahaha that is hilarious.

Darkslash

Smash Master
I like the name Tyranitanks personally, also a WWIImon group would be sweet but what other WWIImon could you do? Maybe a flying type fused with a jet fighter or something, If thats made I call it :)
Mpoleon 262(ME 262 Empoleon)

Starfire MK VII(Staraptor Spitfire)

Pidgeot 51(P51 with of course)

A6M Zellow(A6M Zero Swellow)

I suck at making names :(

Wrath`

Smash Master
Zapdos+ machine gun turrets that would be sweet.

I just made a shoddy battle social group, this hopefull attracts more than just the Pokecenter so we can host better tournies.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Mpoleon 262(ME 262 Empoleon)

Starfire MK VII(Staraptor Spitfire)

Pidgeot 51(P51 with of course)

A6M Zellow(A6M Zero Swellow)

I suck at making names :(
Mpoleon sounds like Napoleon........

All I know is these are probably airplanes......Im still gonna TRY making a nuclear sub wailord:)

A_man13

Smash Master
Yawn, I'm bored. Practacing just got dull, don't really want to make a sig, etc. To the Underground CPS unless anyone wants something.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
I just saw MK post. As a certain MD once said, "It's alive!"

New sprites:

Not one of my better sprites, but it was a request...
Eh, these ones are nothing special, Aman. They aren't bad, but... they don't really stand out in any way. The first one is barely more than just a recolor, and the second one's head is too disproportionate. Maybe if you were to add brown back stripes on them, and make the horns more Pikachu-ear-ish?

Pikachu eyes would be amazing, too.

A_man13

Smash Master
I know they aren't anything special. I just felt lazy.

EDIT: Wow, within minutes I've gotten two faves when I posted some of my splices on dA within minutes here. Also, new sprite:

Could be better, could be worse

zrky

Smash Lol'd
I know they aren't anything special. I just felt lazy.

EDIT: Wow, within minutes I've gotten two faves when I posted some of my splices on dA within minutes here. Also, new sprite:

Could be better, could be worse
I like it:) kabutops can be very hard to work with (stupid scythes) and you made it work:) I like the turned pose you gave it

zrky

Smash Lol'd
group made, like said itll prolly fail, but it's just a favor for you slash ;)
anyone wanna join just say so:)

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I finished the Tangela/Entei Fusion, Frown.

Also, Random Song of the Week time.

This one is sort of a repeat; it's a medley including the Pursuit ~ Caught (Hard Rock Remix) I did two weeks ago. But every song in this medley is awesome and together they are beautiful.

Special Blend Mix by Noriyuki Iwadare.

This song alone makes me want to get T&T desperately.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Epic Win.
Thank you.

Lolwut? MK isn't exactly a forum legend (no offense) and he was only temp-banned...

Also, congrats firus on getting the Blog room post count free :)
Thank you.

I'm feeling rather crappy -- I'm congested, coughing, and...yeah. There's some sort of virus going around where I live, I know a ton of people who are getting sick. But at least it's giving me some time off to relax.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
TI'm feeling rather crappy -- I'm congested, coughing, and...yeah. There's some sort of virus going around where I live, I know a ton of people who are getting sick. But at least it's giving me some time off to relax.
Same D:

The weather here has been pretty weird over here. A couple of days ago, it was close to -12 or lower. Yesterday it was +5 so I decided not to wear a coat today, expecting it to be warm, but it turned out to be really foggy and cold.

EDIT: This made me lol as well

I bet his butts pretty sore right about now >_>

-:bowser:Bowser King

Darkslash

Smash Master
I'm feeling rather crappy -- I'm congested, coughing, and...yeah. There's some sort of virus going around where I live, I know a ton of people who are getting sick. But at least it's giving me some time off to relax.
I'm kinda feeling the same way, after waking up at 5 A.M eating nothing and then eating a sandwich, that wasn't good, For God Sakes Tasted like Tuna.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Wow, I'm on a roll.

Skyler, your Jigglypuff w/ Captain Falcon helmet is complete.

Yay for 100% crap scratch.

AquaTech

We hit the potjack
Well, I know this topic is "officially" closed, but it looks like people are still making pokes. If anyone is feeling motivated to do so, how about a Mewtwo/Aerodactyl hybrid? It would be GREATLY appreciated if you make it look sweet.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
The key to the "closed" part is "closed to new requests". We have it closed to NEW requests so they don't keep stacking up and so we can finish off the requests currently pending.

Wrath`

Smash Master
Lol@ MK group. I don't think CPS people are ledgens, sept mabey Zook:p

Anyway, how close are we to becoming open?

Oh Also Azua has locked my sig permently, so I will insted put it in post now, when I feel like geting the IMG code....i iz lazy

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Anyway, how close are we to becoming open?
Um...

1. MysticKenji's "Lucario/Togekiss Fusion" (5758)
  2. Xace's "Zombie Dawn" (5791)
  3. FrozenPopo's "Sandstorm form Castform" (5977)
  4. ToiletRoll's "Aggron/Cacturne Fusion" (6023)
  5. Lv. 99's "Psychic-type Butterfree" (6098)
  6. Lv. 99's "Abra/Shedinja Fusion" (6098)
  7. Lord Bowser's "Shuckle Shoop Da Whooping Salamence" (6111)
  8. Xace's "Gloom/Bellossom Fusion" (6208)
  9. MysticKenji's "Scyther/Scizor Fusion" (6217)
  10. ss118's "Cleffa, Clefairy, and Clefable all in a 75x75 space" (6374)
  11. handsockpuppet's "Slakoth/Prinplup Fusion" (6589)
  12. handsockpuppet's "Slakoth/Bastiodon Fusion" (6589)
  13. Waza's "Grovyle/Scyther Fusion" (6719)
  14. Xace's "Gyarados/Sharpedo Fusion" (6913)
  15. The wrath of Koarin's "Gyarados/Milotic/Rayquaza Fusion" (7145)
  16. Mithx's "Mecha Weezing" (7339)
  17. Mithx's "Dragon-Type Muk" (7339)
  18. Mithx's "Fire-breathing Venusaur" (7339)
  19. Ugg's "Dragon-type Electrode OR Voltorb" (7370)
  20. Stealth Raptor's "Lucario Evolution" (7371)
  21. Ugg's "Dragon-type Azelf" (7430)

Oh Also Azua has locked my sig permently, so I will insted put it in post now, when I feel like geting the IMG code....i iz lazy
Why did Azua lock your sig, much less permanently?

zrky

Smash Lol'd
One of us should join this place

Firus, that tangela/entei is REALLY awesome, like REALLY....how did you make it?

why does that robot guy think people were important, I think all of us in here except skyler, zook, spire, and maybe koarin aren't important which shows their importance if they haave/did post here:p

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
One of us should join this place

Firus, that tangela/entei is REALLY awesome, like REALLY....how did you make it?

why does that robot guy think people were important, I think all of us in here except skyler, zook, spire, and maybe koarin aren't important which shows their importance if they haave/did post here:p
Skyler is in the top 10 or so best WiFi Marios, Spire has great art programs on his computer, and way too much free time, Koarin is popular in the Forum games, and I've just been on this site too long.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Why did Azua lock your sig, much less permanently?
You know how he had a sig saying

----

DRILL PECK AND FLY ON A ZAPDOS!
Random Person on Shoddy Battle

----

or something like that?

Well he replaced it with

----

We don't like giving out sig infractions
Mods in the pool room

----
..or close to that anyway.

I'm guessing azua got mad and we all know what happened next :p

Zook also has a similar sig and it, along with his location, makes me lol every time :p

EDIT: ..and I made a group of people start doing VVV This :D

Yeah...I'm lame D:

EDIT2: WAAAAAIIIIIT!!!

I've got it= I'm the king of the boozers and I own one of the biggest burger companies in the world. :D

EDIT3: Cool a new room :)

I originally thought DWYP got moved into Brawl Tactical Discussion and I was thinking there was glitch or something lol

Good move though. I was getting tired of seeing a whole page on just brawl+

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Aaand here's the part where it stops being awesome.

I basically just copied pieces of Tangela, edited them, and placed them onto Entei's body. It wasn't completely copy-paste...but yeah, it was mostly.

Skyler is in the top 10 or so best WiFi Marios, Spire has great art programs on his computer, and way too much free time, Koarin is popular in the Forum games, and I've just been on this site too long.
He was saying that those are the only people who are important who post here.

You know how he had a sig saying

----

Random Person on Shoddy Battle

----

or something like that?

Well he replaced it with

----

Mods in the pool room

----
..or close to that anyway.

I'm guessing azua got mad and we all know what happened next :p

Zook also has a similar sig and it, along with his location, makes me lol every time :p

I remember that, but how can the mods lock someone's sig permanently for that? Thanks for clearing it up anyways, though.

Effeminate Tyranitar is done, Zook.

Top Bottom