• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
The new Rotom formes are so ridiculous it just makes Pokemon worse and worse.

-Ter
Oh my god...

Last I checked all they had was refrigerator and washer. At least one of them wasn't a jackhammer like I guessed.

But refrigerator? Lawnmower? Washer? Toaster? Fan? I mean, what the hell!? Since when are Pokemon appliances? Rotom was IN a TV, he wasn't the TV itself!
I bet the refrigerator one's nice to have though. Always have some food and drink on you. Then use the toaster to heat it up! And then set the lawnmower on yourself because you're able to store food and drink in a Pokemon.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Platypus obviously means Rhyperior-Ledian.

EDIT: And I love Rotom's new forms! They're just awsome. If Pokemon can be polygons and balloons, I see no reason they can't be awsome appliances. Lawn Mowerotom FTW!!!

Wrath`

Smash Master
WASHING MACHIEN ROTOM, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

My rinse cycle last forever.

But wow, I was sure they were the battle frontier mascots,well there goes that.., but I find them stupid and cool at the same time, but with its stats it will probably be bad for compitions.

I SHALL MOW YOUR GRASSS!!!!!!!!!!

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Platypus obviously means Rhyperior-Ledian.

EDIT: And I love Rotom's new forms! They're just awsome. If Pokemon can be polygons and balloons, I see no reason they can't be awsome appliances. Lawn Mowerotom FTW!!!
Well I figured as much, but I wasn't entirely sure about the Ledian, and I wasn't going to go through the 493 Pokemon to try and make sure.

In the future, just say the whole name of both Pokemon, it's easier that way.

Who said it was okay to have a balloon?
Seriously, what's next? A desk Pokemon? A doll Pokemon? A paper Pokemon (as in, an actual piece of paper, not its initial form)? A calendar Pokemon? A window Pokemon? Once you start making Pokemon out of appliances, for heaven's sake, there's not much stopping anymore. These are CREATURES. They're supposed to be ANIMALS, or something like it (e.g. Jigglypuff or Voltorb). Not a household item. Next thing you know, Ash's mom will have, in addition to Mimey (assuming she still has him), 5 different Rotoms for different household chores.

Someone's gotta back me up here.

I SHALL MOW YOUR GRASSS!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, I got it.

IMA MOWIN' YOUR GRASS!

As soon as Serebii gets sprites for Rotom's forms, I'm making that.

By the way, these forms are one step below Failed Potato in my book.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Well I figured as much, but I wasn't entirely sure about the Ledian, and I wasn't going to go through the 493 Pokemon to try and make sure.

In the future, just say the whole name of both Pokemon, it's easier that way.

Who said it was okay to have a balloon?
Umm... Jigglypuff? (Man, I gotta stop using 4th gen Pokemon as examples.)

Seriously, what's next? A desk Pokemon? A doll Pokemon? A paper Pokemon (as in, an actual piece of paper, not its initial form)? A calendar Pokemon? A window Pokemon? Once you start making Pokemon out of appliances, for heaven's sake, there's not much stopping anymore. These are CREATURES. They're supposed to be ANIMALS, or something like it (e.g. Jigglypuff or Voltorb). Not a household item. Next thing you know, Ash's mom will have, in addition to Mimey (assuming she still has him), 5 different Rotoms for different household chores.
AAAAAH DON'T JYNX US MAN!!!

...Though I'd love to see a 1337 Pokemon. Or a voodoo doll.

Wrath`

Smash Master
Well a voodoo doll could work in my thoughts. not an actual one,but a psuedo doll, I think this rotom thing is just a release(I hope) for gamefreak . but if the 5th gen has MOTOMAN(car) or SUPERNUKEFROMHELLMAN(nuke missle) then I will absolutly not buy it, If they make a gold/silver/cyrstal remake, I think that will be the last one I play, I started with G/S/C and i'll end with it.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Umm... Jigglypuff? (Man, I gotta stop using 4th gen Pokemon as examples.)
Wait...I'm confused, were you talking about Jigglypuff or Drifloon when you said "Balloon"?
Either way, Jigglypuff is different. It's the balloon Pokemon, yes, but it's meant as in a puffy, air-filled Pokemon. As in, a creature from a balloon.

Not a literal balloon like Drifloon.

Same here, they are literal appliances with faces and electricity coming from them. It's ridiculous.

AAAAAH DON'T JYNX US MAN!!!

...Though I'd love to see a 1337 Pokemon. Or a voodoo doll.
Playing too much Pokemon?
Jinx is the actual spelling, Jynx is the Pokemon.
In any case, I don't think I'd do anything more than give Game Freak an advance on an idea that was already coming anyways...

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Wait...I'm confused, were you talking about Jigglypuff or Drifloon when you said "Balloon"?
Either way, Jigglypuff is different. It's the balloon Pokemon, yes, but it's meant as in a puffy, air-filled Pokemon. As in, a creature from a balloon.
I was talking about Drifloon at first. Hey, the guy drags children into Hell. You can't hate him.

Playing too much Pokemon?
Jinx is the actual spelling, Jynx is the Pokemon.
In any case, I don't think I'd do anything more than give Game Freak an advance on an idea that was already coming anyways...
...Really? I always misspell that.

And I think you may be right. Let's all watch as Pokemon continues to jump the Sharpedo again and again.

Also, Banette was a Marionette, not a doll. I want an icky, creepy thing with needles sticking out of his eyes. Bahaha.

XACE-K

Smash Master

Feel confident enough to repeat that?
BLARGH!!!!!!!

Lawnmower and toaster Rotom are win. I want a fusion of their sprites when they come out.

Also Firus, calm down on the posts. You have been on smashboards since May yet you have near the same post count as me. I don't like that...

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
BLARGH!!!!!!!

Lawnmower and toaster Rotom are win. I want a fusion of their sprites when they come out.

Also Firus, calm down on the posts. You have been on smashboards since May yet you have near the same post count as me. I don't like that...
You mean April.
I joined like, April 7th. So it's closer to April than May.

But yeah, I just realized I'm...13 posts behind you. But you know I have no life, so this shouldn't be a surprise.

Lawnmower and Toaster Rotom (along with refrigerator, washer, and fan Rotom) make me want to cry.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
You mean April.
I joined like, April 13th? So it's closer to April than May.

But yeah, I just realized I'm...15 posts behind you. But you know I have no life, so this shouldn't be a surprise.

Lawnmower and Toaster Rotom (along with refrigerator, washer, and fan Rotom) make me want to cry.
Yeah...you already passed me :(

Fridge>jiggs

*runs off*

XACE-K

Smash Master
You mean April.
I joined like, April 13th? So it's closer to April than May.

But yeah, I just realized I'm...15 posts behind you. But you know I have no life, so this shouldn't be a surprise.

Sorry, my mistake. People who joined later than me but have a post count around me piss me off along withh other stuff.

Purugly makes me want to cry. Jiggs makes me want to...I'm not in the mood to make fun of Jiggs right now.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
BLARGH!!!!!!!

that again, there I said it ......HA

the only one I like is toaster

I am actually amazed at my post count, since I have a lifee *cough*Firus, :laugh: just kidding
Didn't we have a life discussion about 200 pages back?

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Sorry, my mistake. People who joined later than me but have a post count around me piss me off along withh other stuff.

Purugly makes me want to cry. Jiggs makes me want to...I'm not in the mood to make fun of Jiggs right now.
You have obiusly not met ~kawaiibunny~ and that guy that mains pika and runs the the allstar shop. When I first saw them (this was when they had like 10 posts).....

Pika boy was spamming in DOCTERSTUPIDS thread (the same one with the tourney, look himup then check threads he's created, or his posts).

~kawaii~ was making lame threads about "what if you met your main" and "were your main" (these were 2 threads)
>_>

how they got so many posts in such short time is beyond me...

XACE-K

Smash Master
You have obiusly not met ~kawaiibunny~ and that guy that mains pika and runs the the allstar shop. When I first saw them (this was when they had like 10 posts).....

Pika boy was spamming in DOCTERSTUPIDS thread (the same one with the tourney, look himup then check threads he's created, or his posts).

~kawaii~ was making lame threads about "what if you met your main" and "were your main" (these were 2 threads)
>_>

Spam and the GBD my friend, spam and the GBD.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Didn't we have a life discussion about 200 pages back?
No, we were having a discussion on MissingNo.

Closest thing to a discussion on life was me saying "Bah" for the first time and realizing I was turning into Cranky Kong.

M.K

Level 55
Jesus, you are coming up on MY post count, and I joined almost a YEAR before! Calm the fingas!

I love the new Rotom forms, they look like a BLAST to use!

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Spam and the GBD my friend, spam and the GBD.

Pretty much :(. If we did that we would rule the PC! Think about it, they have sooo many friends and are known by almost everyone.

Oh well, most of them just Friend request them for the heck of it. Plus we wouldn't know each other that well at that rate :(.

No, we were having a discussion on MissingNo.

Closest thing to a discussion on life was me saying "Bah" for the first time and realizing I was turning into Cranky Kong.
:laugh:Good times, Good times

Jesus, you are coming up on MY post count, and I joined almost a YEAR before! Calm the fingas!

I love the new Rotom forms, they look like a BLAST to use!

Me and XACE are too ;)

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
You Know you love them, that's why you want them to blast. So all there awesomeness spreads to you.
No, you know how sometimes people say "Blast!" when something bad happens? Yeah.

Although that does bring something to mind...

zrky

Smash Lol'd

>_>

that would be Rollerking
yeah, they post ALLOT in the allstars, but since Jeebus and Dinko left it slowed down, also FDV put them on lock down

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Opinions on my new avatar?

You know, Melee vs. Brawl aside.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
And Firus, your new avy is great. Could you make a pic of my avatar Shood da Whooping the words 'Brawl Haters,' please? My paint skills suck.
Thanks.

I'd be glad to give you your avatar with a Shoop da Whoop, but...I think the universe would implode if I Shoop da Whooped myself. So you'll just have to add the words "Brawl Haters".

Top Bottom