• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer

Pimpapuff. He's preparing to slap one of his *****es.

And yeah. I know it looks stretched and pixelated. But it's still awesome.

Mewter

Smash Master
:hunger::hunger::hunger::hunger:I'm actually working on the Dragon Fusion, but It's not done yet. Sorry, but you'll have to wait a couple of Days.
Nice fusions, by the way. All of you.

Acroniton is done

XACE-K

Smash Master
Wow, this thread has become really inactive. If anybody's wondering, my computer still isn't fixed but I'm typing on my cousin's laptop right now.

Also I'll post another team when my computer does get fixed.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I'm sorry about your PC, XACE-K. I hope it gets fixed soon. Viruses suck; I got one on my Laptop once and I'm still not entirely sure I got it off. It runs pretty slowly, which is why I prefer my Desktop. Plus, it's harder to sprite with a Laptop mouse than with a regular one. And my Laptop's battery is officially a piece of crap--I'm not even exaggerating, it used to last 10 minutes (at its highest point) but now if I so much as turn it on while it's unplugged or unplug it while it's turned on, it shuts off. It's like a desktop, just it has the ability to be carried to other places.

But I digress...(I'm doing that a lot today, aren't I?)

Skyler, in response to your Pimpapuff, I decided to give you; my own rendition. I decided to give it a purple hat and sunglasses to top off the outfit.

Yours is awesome, though. You just inspired me to try it as well.

And yeah, the thread is slightly dead...not sure when it'll return, but it should probably be soon. Hopefully we can put it off a few more days, though, so I can return from vacation first. As I said, spriting isn't easy on a laptop. At least, it's easier on a desktop. There's more control.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
The PokeCenter has died.

It's kinda funny how nearly all the threads have derailed enough for a mod to come in and warn us, but they don't care enough.

It's like we're out on our own little island.

Spire

III
BRoomer
The PokeCenter has died.

It's kinda funny how nearly all the threads have derailed enough for a mod to come in and warn us, but they don't care enough.

Exactly how I feel. We have our own little community in here and I like it that way. We've all gotten to know eachother well, as it's become a sort of "haven". We talk about any and everything we want pretty much, and it's awesome.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
The PokeCenter has died.

Yeah...they really have. I'm still a little surprised that the spam thread created by those three bored friends got closed. Granted, it took a week for it to happen, but I'm still surprised.

It's kind of nice though. It allows for a better community here. Aside from the occasional troll, which we can't do much about, the ability to go off-topic allows for a more relaxed environment. I'm with Spire.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Exactly how I feel. We have our own little community in here and I like it that way. We've all gotten to know eachother well, as it's become a sort of "haven". We talk about any and everything we want pretty much, and it's awesome.
I would still rather have a mod though. On small sections in bigger forums like this, mods are usually more relaxed.

But seriously.

This has gotten out of hand. And Firus PM-ed Kirby King about it.

Spire

III
BRoomer
I would still rather have a mod though. On small sections in bigger forums like this, mods are usually more relaxed.

But seriously.

I PM'd Kirby King about the Zelda forum, but never got a response.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
I PM'd Kirby King about the Zelda forum, but never got a response.
But, a Zelda forum doesn't exist already. Don't get me wrong, I would LOVE a Zelda forum. But, the PokeCenter is already here. So, yeh. We need a new mod.

I mean, pretty much every thread in the PokeCenter is starting to turn into this discussion. They have to catch on eventually, right?

...right?

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974

But seriously.

Yeah, but...it's still kind of nice.

It has gotten a little out of hand, with the lack of a mod. But what can you do? HeroOfTime is just never on, and Chill has been on, but doesn't appear to visit the Poke Center much anymore. *Shrug*

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Yeah, but...it's still kind of nice.

It has gotten a little out of hand, with the lack of a mod. But what can you do? HeroOfTime is just never on, and Chill has been on, but doesn't appear to visit the Poke Center much anymore. *Shrug*
*re-rails thread*

Yeah. What do you guys think that the best fusion ever done in this thread is.

(I don't mind the other discussion, I just think that this would be better to continue over PM)

Spire

III
BRoomer
But, a Zelda forum doesn't exist already. Don't get me wrong, I would LOVE a Zelda forum. But, the PokeCenter is already here. So, yeh. We need a new mod.

I mean, pretty much every thread in the PokeCenter is starting to turn into this discussion. They have to catch on eventually, right?

...right?
No, I PM'd him about the creation of a Zelda forum, like the Pokemon and F-Zero forums. Don't you remember the talk we had about it over in the 5th Gen thread?

Also, why are you so anal about having a mod? It's nice when it feels like we run the board.

EDIT: Nice work AbsoluteZero. Those two Pokemon looked like they would fuse well, and they certainly did.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
No, I PM'd him about the creation of a Zelda forum, like the Pokemon and F-Zero forums. Don't you remember the talk we had about it over in the 5th Gen thread?

Also, why are you so anal about having a mod? It's nice when it feels like we run the board.

EDIT: Nice work AbsoluteZero. Those two Pokemon looked like they would fuse well, and they certainly did.
I would just... rather have a mod. I mean, if we go on like this it'll be fine to, but it reinforces my doubts about how well Smashboards will fare in the future if we don't get one.

@Absolute

Sorry about not noticing. I had posted before you posted yours. It's cool. I love Cacturn.

Mewter

Smash Master
You know what we need?
A Sonic Forum.
Seriously.
But they won't make one.
And I had an idea for a great thread, too.:laugh:
By the way, how does someone become a mod?

PS:
My Dragon Fusion is done.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
AZ255: That's really good, my favourite from your.

I like our little island, it's cool. Think of it like a deserted island but with all the necessities you need. Or maybe like everyone in the country has died and now we run the place without a PM or president :). I think that is awesome and it allows for off-topic disscusion where we get to know each other better. So im going to say mods are great but make it so it's a mod who only closes spam thread like those 3 10 year old one.

AbsoluteZero255

Smash Journeyman

It was my friend's idea... all I did was the recoloring and the attaching of carnivine's tentacles... and arms... Okay, I did most of it. My friend did the outline @ cacturne's torso.

Edit: We should make something called 'mod voting' for pokecenter and PM Kirby king or someone to make the person voted a mod.

XACE-K

Smash Master
About the mod thing, just leave it be. The PokeCenter is fine as it is.

P.S: Using my friends computer right now. The virus should be gone by later today or tomorrow.

Mewter

Smash Master
but still, mod voting would be good.
You could fire mods who aren't good and hire ones that are by voting.:laugh:

By the way, what do you think of my newest sprite?

Mewter

Smash Master
I like it. The mod fire sounds interesting too.
It's a more democratic way of choice.

I can imagine it now:laugh::

Mod Candidate Numero Uno:
"Ahh, yes, thank you Mister Gimpyfish, (I had to) for your excellent speech. Now, I am proud to be up here today, in front of you all... virtually. First off, I would like to compliment you on your avatar, Ilex. It looks very interesting. And Secondly, I would like to say I will be the best a Mod can possibly be. I will-"
Guy from crowd:
"Don't listen to him! He wants to raise premium membership tax rates, and supports the abortion of Usernames! He's no better than Username Madeup Name! He put us in a Flame war with the Brawl fans!"
crowd oooooos in a negative manner
Mod Candidate Number One:
"I'm sorry sir, but are you accusing me of being racist against certain races of members? Such as the Costum Pokemon Shop Fans or the F-Zero Fans?"
:dizzy:

To be Continued....:laugh:
I'm bored, so I'll post this in my section of the thread!:laugh:
I'll add more to it soon.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Hey...I just realized, is the 255 in your name related to the max 255 EVs for each stat, or is that just coincidence?

Top Bottom