• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Hey, everyone. Stop posting your awful sprites here. This is a shop, not a museum. And yes, I said "awful" because everyone that has posted here (that isn't a shop worker/temp shop worker) hasn't the faintest idea how to make a natural looking sprite that doesn't look like a pile of dog vomit. So, if you have anything to share, please take it elsewhere. This is a place of business, not presentation.

Oh god, those are just TERRIBLE sprites. It almost offends me that someone can compile that sort of monstrocity and call it a custom sprite. Don't you dare EVER call yourself a spriter if THAT is what you are going to bring to the table.​
Okay, Meta-Kirby, please stop insulting everyone that posts in here. Some of the sprites are less-than-perfect, but many of the people posting here are beginners and insults are only going to make them drop spriting and never get better. I've made things like the below in my time. Had someone told me I sucked and that my work is offensive, I would've stopped and never made anything in this sprite shop. It might not even exist, or perhaps I would simply not be a part of it. This is not helping anyone.

Furthermore, we are on hiatus. There's not much else for anyone to do here while we're on hiatus, and I gave everyone an okay to post their own sprites, I simply asked that when the time comes and we are back from hiatus, they stop posting their work unless they really want an opinion on it. I'd appreciate it if you would refrain from giving any opinions on their sprites if they ask for them, because while some of them need improvement, there's really no need for insults.

Yes! After 2 months! thanks!!!
You do understand that this has been done for more than two months, correct? I didn't just do it. I just reposted it.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Oh. Sorry. I thought I looked through all of the requests.
It's okay, but we've told you this a few times before. I just wanted to make sure you knew that I've had it done for a while.

M.K

Level 55
Okay, Meta-Kirby, please stop insulting everyone that posts in here. Some of the sprites are less-than-perfect, but many of the people posting here are beginners and insults are only going to make them drop spriting and never get better. I've made things like the below in my time. Had someone told me I sucked and that my work is offensive, I would've stopped and never made anything in this sprite shop. It might not even exist, or perhaps I would simply not be a part of it. This is not helping anyone.

Furthermore, we are on hiatus. There's not much else for anyone to do here while we're on hiatus, and I gave everyone an okay to post their own sprites, I simply asked that when the time comes and we are back from hiatus, they stop posting their work unless they really want an opinion on it. I'd appreciate it if you would refrain from giving any opinions on their sprites if they ask for them, because while some of them need improvement, there's really no need for insults.

You do understand that this has been done for more than two months, correct? I didn't just do it. I just reposted it.
I'm not intentionally being rude (although it does come off that way, and I'm sorry), I know that the spriters aren't the best in the world, and I know the sprites can be better, but I'm pretty tired of seeing a very poorly done sprite being praised just because the spriter is new to the art.. It should be obvious that the whole body needs to be of the same color and not of multiple drastically different colors. A sprite shouldn't be posted if the creator says something like "oh, I know the outline sucks", because that should be changed before presenting your work to the public. This is the way I learned how to become better at spriting, by being told I was horrible until I got better at making things look more natural, got better at blending the parts of two pokemon, got better at choosing colors to work with, and got better about how to present my sprites to an audience of people who far surpass me in the art.

For the last time, META-KIRBY (I) Am/Is NOT on hiatus! Would you appreciate it if you were working in a store and all your fellow co-workers were dumping out boxes of merchandise on the floor and messing around just because they were on "hiatus"? I don't appreciate that we aren't getting any requests for me to fulfill, and that the shop has just become a pow-wow of "look at my sprites, I'm new".

If you want to get better at spriting (AND PLEASE DO, before you post any of your work here again without receiving equal or more harsh criticism from me regarding your sprite), please check out these websites. I am providing them to you as a way of saying "learn, or else":

http://dragonflycave.com/recoloring.aspx
http://www.freewebs.com/howtosprite/
http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=59110

It isn't that hard to make a decent looking sprite, so please for your own sake (and the sake of my job here, most likely, because I feel tension mounting against my behalf), read these wonderful guides and work a bit harder on your sprites before mish-mashing something together and calling it a sprite.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Hey, everyone. Stop posting your awful sprites here. This is a shop, not a museum. And yes, I said "awful" because everyone that has posted here (that isn't a shop worker/temp shop worker) hasn't the faintest idea how to make a natural looking sprite that doesn't look like a pile of dog vomit. So, if you have anything to share, please take it elsewhere. This is a place of business, not presentation.

Oh god, those are just TERRIBLE sprites. It almost offends me that someone can compile that sort of monstrocity and call it a custom sprite. Don't you dare EVER call yourself a spriter if THAT is what you are going to bring to the table.​
We could cut you from the shop for this outrage. You've posted similarly to this before, and I have found it offensive not to my work, but to the friendliness of this shop as a whole. Remember, you barely made it as a member. I'll cut the rope, all you have to do is blow up one more time.

Oh, and don't respond to this with, "I'm sorry, I'm just so exhausted from my diving competition." It's your responsibility, and if you're aware that you've been rude in the past because of exhaustion then you should no better as to not do it again.

Please, no more gunning.

EDIT: I just read your post above, and you've gone on further about how people should not post their sprites unless their "worthy". Well, how will they know if they're "worthy"? I say anything is worthy of being posted, and we're here to help them and guide them to improvement, no matter what level of expertise they may be at; from newcomer to professional. Everyone is treated equally here, and you're being extremely unfair to everyone. One more straw, MK.

M.K

Level 55
We could cut you from the shop for this outrage. You've posted similarly to this before, and I have found it offensive not to my work, but to the friendliness of this shop as a whole. Remember, you barely made it as a member. I'll cut the rope, all you have to do is blow up one more time.

Oh, and don't respond to this with, "I'm sorry, I'm just so exhausted from my diving competition." It's your responsibility, and if you're aware that you've been rude in the past because of exhaustion then you should no better as to not do it again.

Please, no more gunning.
Oh wow, cheap shot. For your information, I'm not exhausted, just check the post above that I wrote. That offends me that you would think I could throw around excuses like that as for my behavior. You don't have any idea what I'm feeling right now, and even if I WAS exhausted, it shouldn't compromise my position in what I believe is right and wrong to say. I was very harsh, I understand that, but is there any reason to be nice and say "oh, that was good" when it wasn't? No, I believe that I may have handled it too strongly for certain people, and to be honest, it was intentionally going to be a joke post, but I just ran with it too far.
Still, I don't like when people say a sprite is "good" or "fine" when it clearly isn't.
So yeah, I guess it won't happen again or whatever, but you can't change how I present myself to the shop.

EDIT: I just read your post above, and you've gone on further about how people should not post their sprites unless their "worthy". Well, how will they know if they're "worthy"? I say anything is worthy of being posted, and we're here to help them and guide them to improvement, no matter what level of expertise they may be at; from newcomer to professional. Everyone is treated equally here, and you're being extremely unfair to everyone. One more straw, MK.
I just love how you pick out a few choice sentences out the entire passage and claim that the whole thing was about posting "worthy" sprites. If you would read the entire thing and understand it in the way that I meant it, you would realize that I sought out and provided the help neccesary in order to become a spriter in the least. I also stated that this is a shop, and instead of requests that could be coming our way, we receive sprites to critique how we like. By offering something to the public, I don't care how nice you want me to be, I will critique it. The sprites were bad, yes, we can admit that. We can also admit that the spriter is not the most advanced. However, the spriter should know that the sprite they are producing should reflect how they want to be seen in the public eye. I'm part of the public, so I have the right to critique the sprites as I see them. It's not a matter of politeness or kind, empty words, but an oppurtunity to see how it feels to produce something that someone else thinks is not so great.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I don't think anyone has been praising bad sprites simply because the spriter is new. I don't believe there's been any praising of bad sprites, but I know for my part that I would attempt to be nice about it because I know how it would feel if someone told me I sucked. I'm already like that to myself, because I'm always looking at great works of art and then my stuff, and I feel like I should be a lot better.
You're right, if someone knows there's a problem with a sprite they're posting then, unless they don't have access to an editing program for whatever reason, they should try to fix it first. But I still don't think insults are the way to go.

You have said you are not on hiatus, but we are still not allowing requests because it still makes it stressful for the rest of us. You'll end up getting every single request anyone wants to put out there, and I guarantee you that you will not end up doing every single one. So it piles up our requests while we're supposed to be taking a break. And I do not think that we are messing with the shop. We are ALLOWING people to post their own work. We do not want this to become a free-for-all, post-your-work-here shop, and that is precisely the reason we've stopped the number of members from growing. For now, we are allowing an excessive amount of it because we aren't doing anything else. I would hardly compare that to messing around and dumping merchandise on the floor. So no, we're not allowing any requests just for you because you will not end up doing every single request. Whether a request you really don't want is made, or a request you don't think you're capable of is made, there could very easily be one or two that get left behind. And we're supposed to be on hiatus, so even if you want requests, we don't want to get extra requests piled on. Even if we don't worry about it until we got off of hiatus, it still adds stress (at least to me) because I know it's GOING to be there when we're back.

As for the guides, that is the kind of thing you should be doing, offering help for them to get better (albeit saying it in a nicer way would be better) instead of simply telling them they're bad.

Oh yeah, and this;

Do not save them in .jpg format. Even if somebody is holding a gun to your head.
Wins. It's going in my sig as soon as I fix it up.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Oh wow, cheap shot. For your information, I'm not exhausted, just check the post above that I wrote. That offends me that you would think I could throw around excuses like that as for my behavior. You don't have any idea what I'm feeling right now, and even if I WAS exhausted, it shouldn't compromise my position in what I believe is right and wrong to say. I was very harsh, I understand that, but is there any reason to be nice and say "oh, that was good" when it wasn't? No, I believe that I may have handled it too strongly for certain people, and to be honest, it was intentionally going to be a joke post, but I just ran with it too far.
Still, I don't like when people say a sprite is "good" or "fine" when it clearly isn't.
So yeah, I guess it won't happen again or whatever, but you can't change how I present myself to the shop.
Dude, I never said to just give people a pat on the back and let them move on - I said that we should critique it, and help them.

There's a huge difference between critiquing and criticizing, and you've only done the latter. For the record, I told you previously to not use exhaustion as an excuse, because you've done so before. That's what was to be expected.

M.K

Level 55
Dude, I never said to just give people a pat on the back and let them move on - I said that we should critique it, and help them.

There's a huge difference between critiquing and criticizing, and you've only done the latter. For the record, I told you previously to not use exhaustion as an excuse, because you've done so before. That's what was to be expected.
What the HELL are you talking about? I didn't even USE exhaustion for a second time ANYWAYS. This "for the record" bull**** is dumb as ****ing hell. Of course I used that excuse before, I WAS (PAST-TENSE) EXHAUSTED. Did I use it this time? NO. I didn't, so don't come at me with this "don't use the exhaustion excuse" bull****, because I know what I said, and how dare you poke fun at past excuses as a way to say that I acted inappropriatly this time around. That insults me greatly.

http://encarta.msn.com/thesaurus_561570022/critique.html

Oh yeah, HUGE difference. Synonyms are WAY different!

[/angrysarcasm]

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
It is not a cheap shot, as you've reacted this way before. When we first announced the hiatus, you said

I put a ton of work into this new package, I mean, I went all out, but I feel that now I'm on bad terms with the members and it wouldn't be appropriate to release it. I'm truly sorry for the way I acted earlier, its just.....I'm very tired....
Yes, there is a reason to say "it's good" when it wasn't. If you include constructive criticism, the person can still improve. Which is the goal here.

I just love how you pick out a few choice sentences out the entire passage and claim that the whole thing was about posting "worthy" sprites. If you would read the entire thing and understand it in the way that I meant it, you would realize that I sought out and provided the help neccesary in order to become a spriter in the least. I also stated that this is a shop, and instead of requests that could be coming our way, we receive sprites to critique how we like. By offering something to the public, I don't care how nice you want me to be, I will critique it. The sprites were bad, yes, we can admit that. We can also admit that the spriter is not the most advanced. However, the spriter should know that the sprite they are producing should reflect how they want to be seen in the public eye. I'm part of the public, so I have the right to critique the sprites as I see them. It's not a matter of politeness or kind, empty words, but an oppurtunity to see how it feels to produce something that someone thinks is not so great.
Okay, I don't think Spire didn't read the whole thing. You gave help, but you also included insults. In some cases, insults may be necessary, like if someone posts things that don't even look like Pokemon, continuously does so, and when asked to stop, they don't. Something like that. But that case is not here. Critique is one thing, insults are another. You've got to learn the difference. By telling someone that they're bad and should stop posting, that is an insult. When you offered the spriting guides, that was a way of critique. Critique is telling someone what they did wrong and how to improve, not how badly they did. If you want to express that you do not like a sprite, more power to you. But do it in a kind way so as not to offend any of the visitors to the shop, as they are just as important as the members of the shop fulfilling their requests.

M.K

Level 55
It is not a cheap shot, as you've reacted this way before. When we first announced the hiatus, you said

Yes, there is a reason to say "it's good" when it wasn't. If you include constructive criticism, the person can still improve. Which is the goal here.

Okay, I don't think Spire didn't read the whole thing. You gave help, but you also included insults. In some cases, insults may be necessary, like if someone posts things that don't even look like Pokemon, continuously does so, and when asked to stop, they don't. Something like that. But that case is not here. Critique is one thing, insults are another. You've got to learn the difference. By telling someone that they're bad and should stop posting, that is an insult. When you offered the spriting guides, that was a way of critique. Critique is telling someone what they did wrong and how to improve, not how badly they did. If you want to express that you do not like a sprite, more power to you. But do it in a kind way so as not to offend any of the visitors to the shop, as they are just as important as the members of the shop fulfilling their requests.

Understood, just one question. What requests? We don't HAVE any to do because you won't LET me. I WANT to do it, and you just INSIST that I WON'T get it done, because it WILL be more stressful to YOU when I DON'T get it done Argh, it is so frustrating!!! If the people were posting there sprites and saying "Can you do this too", I wouldn't be so picky and harsh. For the first part about what I said, please read my post above this one.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
You know, for the whole page the members have been fighting. The people that request haven't posted a single thing. Whether this be because there not on but they probably don't want to enter this fight. Yes I was part of it but can we end it before this thread gets closed or something else.....

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Understood, just one question. What requests? We don't HAVE any to do because you won't LET me. I WANT to do it, and you just INSIST that I WON'T get it done, because it WILL be more stressful to YOU when I DON'T get it done Argh, it is so frustrating!!! If the people were posting there sprites and saying "Can you do this too", I wouldn't be so picky and harsh. For the first part about what I said, please read my post above this one.
I'm talking about the requests that have/will be made.

And if you want requests, there are three that have already been made.

SkylerOcon's "Gyarados Evolution"
zrky's "Scyther pre-evolution"
zrky's "Second Frame sprite for Armaltops"

And correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe I'm the only one who has done zrky's "Type change of a fusion" request, which was a challenge he made for us all. THIS is why I'm saying you won't necessarily get all of them done, because there are four of them right there that are still pending.

It's more stressful for me if you don't get it done, because...if you don't get it done, I'm going to have to. So don't act like I'm trying to be mean to you, because I'm really not. We went on hiatus for a reason, and if you want to make your own sprites or finish the currently pending ones, that's fine, but until you've done all of those, I don't see how you can complain that we're not letting any more in. In any case, the shop is coming back from hiatus on Monday.

But Bowser's right, we really ought to end this argument. Not that I imagine the thread will get locked, (because mods always seem to be absent here) but because this is going to turn into a long, drawn out flame war and we don't want this thread to become that.

M.K

Level 55
I'm talking about the requests that have/will be made.

And if you want requests, there are three that have already been made.

SkylerOcon's "Gyarados Evolution"
zrky's "Scyther pre-evolution"
zrky's "Second Frame sprite for Armaltops"

And correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe I'm the only one who has done zrky's "Type change of a fusion" request, which was a challenge he made for us all. THIS is why I'm saying you won't necessarily get all of them done, because there are four of them right there that are still pending.

It's more stressful for me if you don't get it done, because...if you don't get it done, I'm going to have to. So don't act like I'm trying to be mean to you, because I'm really not. We went on hiatus for a reason, and if you want to make your own sprites or finish the currently pending ones, that's fine, but until you've done all of those, I don't see how you can complain that we're not letting any more in. In any case, the shop is coming back from hiatus on Monday.

But Bowser's right, we really ought to end this argument. Not that I imagine the thread will get locked, (because mods always seem to be absent here) but because this is going to turn into a long, drawn out flame war and we don't want this thread to become that.
I'm correcting you, I did my Type Change for a Fusion with Natorcist. You just didn't mark it down.

Wrath`

Smash Master
Where's the love guys, we all sprite at diffrent levels, we just want critque that doesn't involve the work suck every line, Spriting is just something we do to entertain and delight people, jsut just because it does not delight you, does not mean it doesn't delight others.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I'm correcting you, I did my Type Change for a Fusion with Natorcist. You just didn't mark it down.
I stand corrected, I was pretty sure someone had done it but I forgot. I apologize.

There's still three other requests that haven't been done.

Also, you seem to think that saying something is horrible is supposed to help people, yet in one of the spriting guides you posted it says:

Good luck spriting! Remember, the golden rule of everything creative is to practice and not to give up - my first sprites were horrible. If you think you can't sprite and are about to give up, just remember that if you sprite for long enough, you'll be great in the end.
Isn't that sort of contradictory?
----------------
Wow...okay, so I went to those guides that you posted, Meta-Kirby, because I enjoy reading that type of stuff whether or not I really know it all or not, and plus, I figured I might pick up a few extra pointers in them. So anyways, in the second site, I found the most hilariously enjoyable way of spriting...it's not exactly spriting, but...you know what, just take a look for yourself.

Here.

I bet Skyler'll love that.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
You know, for the whole page the members have been fighting. The people that request haven't posted a single thing. Whether this be because there not on but they probably don't want to enter this fight. Yes I was part of it but can we end it before this thread gets closed or something else.....
I had some things to put in, but my parent's dragged me and my friend to a suckish baseball game:urg:

I no it's a little late and I don't want to restart the argument, but Meta-Kirby. You really pushed it this time. I know the "ice-cream"man wasn't the best (sorry AbsoluteZero for bringing it up) but I didn't say anything. If I remeber correctly, HE himself said it was bed, and that's a good way to learn. If you recognize what's wrong youll learn more than by someone saying it looks like "dog vomit". That is all.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO so many pink little gremlins. AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH save me. Firus, why did you make the HERE clickable.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO so many pink little gremlins. AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH save me. Firus, why did you make the HERE clickable.
That reminds me...

I should do one with Evil Jigglypuff.

Now THAT would be a sight to see.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer

Jigglyoclefairyman!

zrky

Smash Lol'd
That reminds me...

I should do one with Evil Jigglypuff.

Now THAT would be a sight to see.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

you have no idea how long I held that letter (5sec.)

Jigglyoclefairyman!
Oh crap

Mewter

Smash Master
Ilex, I've seen your sprites, they're good. But you don't have to say....
OH GOSH! HORRIBLE SPRITING!MY EYES! THEY BURN! TAKE IT AWAY! THIS WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME!
Just for the essence of torture, I would make that Acroniton my avatar so you see it wherever you go.
Just Joking.
By the way, Firus, Meta-Kirby, Spire, Bowser, what do you think of my Acroniton?

Okay Guys, no more flaming Beyond this point, or I shall alert SWF, become a mod myself, and do whatever I can with that Power to keep this place clean.
Constructive criticism is accepted.

Wrath`

Smash Master
I'll put it as my avatar, i will.

Anyway, I doubt theyed make any of us mods, theyd go by title then post count in wich Frius wins.

Mewter

Smash Master
I'll put it as my avatar, i will.

Anyway, I doubt theyed make any of us mods, theyd go by title then post count in wich Frius wins.
Haha!
Your Sig!
*Weeps with joy at how Mewter has helped make the world a better place by spreading part of his sig, which he recieved in turn from someone else.

Jigglyoclefairyman!
O_o

Nice work,
*shudders in horror at mutilated sprite.

Ilex

Smash Ace
Ilex, I've seen your sprites, they're good. But you don't have to say....
OH GOSH! HORRIBLE SPRITING!MY EYES! THEY BURN! TAKE IT AWAY! THIS WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME!
Just for the essence of torture, I would make that Acroniton my avatar so you see it wherever you go.
Just Joking.
I'm just disappointed that you don't see what's wrong with it and you aren't willing to improve. You may claim it to be your style, but really it's just a habit. Put it as your avatar if you want, but it'll just remind me of how you think you can't get any better.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Yeah, we should definitely give Mic an award for being the first mod in a thousand years to visit our little planet.

And I agree, Skyler; Mewter has gotten better. Even if you think that he's bad now (which I personally don't; his style may be unorthodox and may be possibly considered bad, but I still think it's good), he's improved. And that's a good thing.

M.K

Level 55
Yeah, we should definitely give Mic an award for being the first mod in a thousand years to visit our little planet.

And I agree, Skyler; Mewter has gotten better. Even if you think that he's bad now (which I personally don't; his style may be unorthodox and may be possibly considered bad, but I still think it's good), he's improved. And that's a good thing.
Agreed, I've seen some BAD work (BAD) but Mewter's work is NOT!
How about the 1st Annual Sprite Awards? If someone was to create some topics, we could hold voting and see what everyone thinks of our sprites!

M.K

Level 55
You guys make no sense :/
You not know not how I not make not sense? I not not think you not are not the not one who makes not no sense! If not not sense making is not not the not way to go not about not doing things, I not not want to be not not right!

Anyways, yeah, I'm going to apologize for the last few pages of my behavior. I was a bona-fide *******, wasn't I? Yeah, no excuses this time. Sorry everyone, but please, check out the awesome spriting guides that I've laid out for you on the last page (I will also put them in my shop post)

Sorry Firusthe Hedgehog.

Sorry bowserking.

Sorry Mewter.

Sorry Spire III. It WILL NOT Happen Again!\

EDIT: MOTHER ****ING *** CRACK BULL****!

Ugh, sorry, but this STUPID school just refuses to give me a 3rd Period class during my first semester.

This was my schedule when I first got it:

1st Semester:

1st Period- Honors Biology

2nd Period- Honors Civics and Economics and AP Human Geography (Year-Long Course)

3rd Period- Nothing. There was no class assigned

4th Period- Latin I

2nd Semester:

1st Period- Honors English II

2nd Period- Same as 1st Semester

3rd Period- Latin II

4th Period- Honors Algebra II

Ok, so for my first semester 3rd period, I had to choose a class to fill the hole. I chose Visual Arts I because I needed to take that class in order to take some other classes in the future.

The guy writes back to me and says "that class won't work, neither will your other 4 class choices, please choose a couple more classes for consideration in order of preference"

****!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, this is what I chose:

1. Drafting I
2. Scientific and Technical Visualization
3. Honors Physical Science

Hopefully I can get one of these -.- I'm so tired of the school system right now.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Dude, that sucks...

But you win at life for taking Latin. Latin is the best language in existence. Just trust me. ;)

zrky

Smash Lol'd
You guys make no sense :/
u make nou since mister critique ;)

we SHOULD give an award to the first mod to post in "our little world" in however long earth has existed. Why is it that's it's only about 15-20(estimating) people who keep up the Poke Center.

Can we put in requests right now, or does it HAVE to be tomorrow.

M.K

Level 55
Dude, that sucks...

But you win at life for taking Latin. Latin is the best language in existence. Just trust me. ;)
Ahahaha, thanks! I absolutely dread Spanish, because EVERYONE takes it. My friend took Latin and she said it is awesome. The teacher is awesome too.

So, I didn't get Visual Arts for 3rd Period 1st Semester....

....I got....

....Drafting.....

Oh well, it counts as a Math Credit!

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Can we put in requests right now, or does it HAVE to be tomorrow.
No! You're doing it wrong!

...Just kidding.

But yeah, I'd appreciate if you held off until tomorrow. We probably won't get any done tonight anyways.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Top Bottom