• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Yes, and to officially re-open the shop, I'd like to announce that I have completed the Jigglypuff/Entei/Blaziken/Flygon fusion requested by SkylerOcon and the Flint/Sceptile fusion requested by XACE-K!

By the way, Meta-Kirby--not sure if you saw it or not, but I finished the request that the person on the Serebii forums requested.

EDIT: Okay, I have some good news and some bad news (the good/bad part of it mainly applies to me...anyways). The good news is, Shaymin is the Pokemon of the Week on Serebii! The bad news is, Failed Potato now has a sprite on Serebii, which I have obtained and is posted below, so everyone else can get it as well. This means that, yes, Failed Potato requests can now be made. Keep in mind, though, that I refuse to do any Failed Potato requests unless it involves setting it on fire. And no, that doesn't mean a fire-type change.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
so does it mean youll burn your computer?

so can I have a Failed Potato that looks like it's in EXTREME pain:)

cool 333posts

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
so does it mean youll burn your computer?

so can I have a Failed Potato that looks like it's in EXTREME pain:)

cool 333posts
Totally called.

Any sort of injuring, etc. of Failed Potato I will do. And I will claim if no one else has first.

Mewter

Smash Master
I wish Failed potato could have been replaced wihth poatao salad.
Firus, I request a potato salad from you.
It must be how you think Failed Potato should have been.:laugh:
The chef obviously wasn't that good.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I wish Failed potato could have been replaced wihth poatao salad.
Firus, I request a potato salad from you.
It must be how you think Failed Potato should have been.:laugh:
The chef obviously wasn't that good.
Meh, I already attempted that, remember?

In any case, if you want to see how I think Failed Potato should be, just wait until I do zrky's request.

And zrky, don't forget you're allowed to fulfill requests as well. Not to say you can't request anything, but you can fulfill them, too.

bowser king said:
Firus get your shaymin to 100, that way when it learns seed flare it will be even better.
Yeah. It's going to be at level 100, and then I will hack (hooray for AR!) and find Failed Potato in Platinum and kill it with my epic win Shaymin.

I should really hack into the game and give every Pokemon a secondary ability called "Shoop Da Whoop". When you encounter a Failed Potato, whichever Pokemon you have automatically uses Shoop Da Whoop, which cannot be used except in this one instance. It has 100% accuracy and is an OHKO. It cannot ever fail.

Or I should hack into Platinum when it comes out and change the base name of Failed Potato to "Failed Potato", so it doesn't say Shaymin. Because Failed Potato is NOT Shaymin. I might respect Failed Potato if it were a Pokemon in and of itself. But because it's supposed to be a form change of Shaymin, I give it no respect.

Mewter

Smash Master
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jiglazikeigon - Requested by SkylerOcon
Fire/Flying
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flintile - Requested by XACE-K
Grass/Human
Heh, the first one reminds me of a guy with sunglasses and an afro. The other one reminds me of a scary guy.:laugh:

Mewter

Smash Master
Meh, I already attempted that, remember?

In any case, if you want to see how I think Failed Potato should be, just wait until I do zrky's request.

And zrky, don't forget you're allowed to fulfill requests as well. Not to say you can't request anything, but you can fulfill them, too.

Yeah. It's going to be at level 100, and then I will hack (hooray for AR!) and find Failed Potato in Platinum and kill it with my epic win Shaymin.

I should really hack into the game and give every Pokemon a secondary ability called "Shoop Da Whoop". When you encounter a Failed Potato, whichever Pokemon you have automatically uses Shoop Da Whoop, which cannot be used except in this one instance. It has 100% accuracy and is an OHKO. It cannot ever fail.

Or I should hack into Platinum when it comes out and change the base name of Failed Potato to "Failed Potato", so it doesn't say Shaymin. Because Failed Potato is NOT Shaymin. I might respect Failed Potato if it were a Pokemon in and of itself. But because it's supposed to be a form change of Shaymin, I give it no respect.

Oh wait, I remember that! It was an ugly ram thing with lazy eyes and drool coming from its carnivoriously failed potato teeth.

Seriously though:

"Sky Form Shaymin is like a Drool Ridden Bambi Chia Pet and I hate it."
-Mewter.

Be sure to add that to your sig!:laugh:

Or I should hack into Platinum when it comes out and change the base name of Failed Potato to "Failed Potato", so it doesn't say Shaymin. .

And hack the sprite while you're at it and replace it with your new burnt bbq'ed one.

oops double post.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
I like failed potato. I know firus dislikes him because he's a shaymin alternate forme but I look at it as if it was just another pokemon. It just looks so awesome and plus he might be pretty good (not saying shaymin- gf isn't).

Mewter

Smash Master
I like him but he looks too much like hero-Bambi to me. Plus, he has a scarf. Way to dress him up, guys.:lick:

The stats may be good, and as long as he doesn't surpass Mewtwo in Sppecial Attack and Speed(Kill Attack Form Deoxys) I will care for his stats. It's just his look. I imagined a more ferocious Shaymin.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
How about both of you do a Jigglypuff chao? Since Firus claimed G4 back when I originally asked about it ( 20 pages ago) and you can have C3, Bowser?

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
I already marked it down.

Also, sorry bowser--when I marked it down I claimed it.
Oh, sorry I missed it :p.

I finished it but might as well get rid of it. Though next time I will make sure to check. It's just I thought since skyler requested it that no one had taken it.

Here's a fusion my cousin made. He's new and just wanted me to show it.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Where's what? The jiggly chao or my cousins fusion? I have my cousins fusion up and firus is doing the jiggly so I decided not to show it.

M.K

Level 55
I'm ready to take some more requests.
You could compare me to a pickle that has been dipped in hot sauce. Scary to look at, but if you just sit down and talked with the pickle for 40 minutes, you would find that the pickle is actually scary and has a deep childhood anger against jack-o-lanterns and fruit roll-ups.
Dammit, WHY DOES NO ONE UNDERSTAND THE PICKLE??!?! WHY?!?

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Am I the only one that realizes Jiglazikeigon's awesomeness? It's like a pink Entei with Sunglasses and an awesome tail.

Mewter

Smash Master
Oh, sorry I missed it :p.

I finished it but might as well get rid of it. Though next time I will make sure to check. It's just I thought since skyler requested it that no one had taken it.

Here's a fusion my cousin made. He's new and just wanted me to show it.

I don't see it, do you? I don't.:confused:
Am I the only one that realizes Jiglazikeigon's awesomeness? It's like a pink Entei with Sunglasses and an awesome tail.
I recognize its superioty.
A groovy thirty year old entei. :laugh:

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Where's what? The jiggly chao or my cousins fusion? I have my cousins fusion up and firus is doing the jiggly so I decided not to show it.
I can't find your cousins fusion, that's what I ment:)

so is anyone going to make requests?:confused:

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
I tought him all the basic (like saving as .png) so he gets the rough idea of making a fusion. This is his first real fusion (when I was teaching him I told him to make the basic things like colour changes and adding wings ect.). I agree it looks pixalated but it's his first try.

Mewter

Smash Master
I tought him all the basic (like saving as .png) so he gets the rough idea of making a fusion. This is his first real fusion (when I was teaching him I told him to make the basic things like colour changes and adding wings ect.). I agree it looks pixalated but it's his first try.

Pretty good!
Better than Acroniton.:(
Epic Failure.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Other than the pixelated-ness, it looks really nice. The layers of spike-type things on his back look really awesome. Typhlosion and Feraligatr seem to fuse well. Tell your cousin he did a nice job, just to fix the pixelated-ness in the future.

Mewter

Smash Master
Three hundredth Post!:bee:
ALso, tell your cousin that that was a cool fusion. But he needs to fix the JPEGiness of it, even though it's PNG.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Maybe you don't know but if someone dosen't take your request it gets added to the pending list until someone wants to do it/ chooses to do it. Anyway I will do the riolu one I guess.

Top Bottom