• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Name our room(again)

Ok try again.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
.... wtf? Indiana?

Isnt that one of those territories I read about in my history books in high school?

Where they had like, Cowboys and women in hoop skirts, and quickdraws'n'****?

>_>

Midwest jokes don't work on me, I lived in Connecticut the first 14 years of my life.

No comments on the compromise?

*votes for Gentlemen's Club*

edit: pwnt, I just evened it up ^_^ because a friend wanted me to ^_^

You guys should name it "ShadowDragonG lives here" because he does, and he's awesome. Even if he doesn't come on smashboards anymore.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Asdioh where are you living at now?

Also everyone should read the first post.

Renth

Smash Hero
after reading why the last poll ended and how this one started...

please name our room again because laijin and hiroshi ***** too much, you know no matter what this things called everyones still going to post here.. Why you'd be passionate about a name is beyond me..

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Frames, make sure you go through and remove votes from members outside of your region, there seems to be quite a few people voting from outside of it and they have no place determining your region's Social group name.

I'd even suggest making a new poll and saying you'll infract people from outside of the region who vote in the poll to sway it one way or another.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
we tried this 3 times and frames is done with it. we both decided that if it doesnt work this time it will stay as the social room

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Frames, make sure you go through and remove votes from members outside of your region, there seems to be quite a few people voting from outside of it and they have no place determining your region's Social group name.

I'd even suggest making a new poll and saying you'll infract people from outside of the region who vote in the poll to sway it one way or another.
Toon Link group thingy members stick together. I can't deny help to a friend in need!

Serious business threads are serious business

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Ah, rules are updated in the first post -.- wasn't like that before. Sorry.

I asked a few of my friends to vote for the Midwest social room name, and then the room was suddenly named something that wasn't even on the poll.

nice join date and post count btw.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
sasukebowser just got some points for breaking rules.
sasukebowser a la social group said:
I accidentally voted in that poll. o_o;

But its okay, they can delete votes.
poor guy.

V_V

Does it say when votes were cast, by the way? Is it something only moderators can look at?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Yes, but it doesn't say WHEN they voted. Also, sasuke said what I quoted at 6:43 PM, and the OP was updated
Last edited by Mike G; Today at 06:49 PM. Reason: needed better title
I'm not sure what time the "no people from other regions" rule was added.

And I can't believe my suggestion of combining the two names was COMPLETELY ignored. At least say it sucks, don't ignore it completely..

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
the only reason you didn't get one was because I put those rules there after you voted. sasukebowser already knowing this voted anyway. It's also been said in the topic a few times already.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I give up. This video game forum is 100% serious business, 100% of the time. No mistakes are allowed.

"hey guys, vote for this!"

*clicks link and votes*

*gets infraction*

That's all I'm going to say.

Frames

DI
dude you shouldn't be voting on something that isn't for your region anyway none of us voted for midwest because its not our board its just common sense

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
dude you shouldn't be voting on something that isn't for your region anyway none of us voted for midwest because its not our board its just common sense
The midwest room was randomly named "Sugartime Fun Zone" due to a lack of a clear winner in the polls.

Just don't let something like this happen to you >_<

>_> Da Dirty Souf Gentlemen's Club???

Vijin

Smash Ace
I gave that account to my brother two years ago =P.
I am no longer the same account than my original.
This man deserves an infraction at the least for breaking the voting rules.

And also, I voted Gentle-men's club. It's a very nice Strip Club about 5 minutes from my place.

J

jag82287

Wow I actually read all the pages....I am quite surprised that never said he wasn't going to post vidz over a name after he told uuaa he would...

I mean lets be honest both kinda suck...

The Gents club sounds like a cheap strip joint where you will most likely catch something you dont want or get stab, and da dirty souf makes us look like wes donts knows englesh weellz.

I kinda of regret voting for da dirth SOUTH! now since nevershootme said he wasn't going to post whatever videos he had from the florida gaming tourny. Even if he was joking, thats messed up. I am sure there are quite a few people that want to see them, plus it helps out vericz and mntig (his halo name). Florida gaming is starting up so all media is good media for them.

Plus I am sure just a few votes were pulled over from there because of what he said. I know if I would have read what nevershootme said, I would have just voted gents club instead of the south.

If that actually is the case, that is messed up....

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
If the dirty south wins, you should have a revote for the three different spellings.

The Dirty South
Da Dirty Souf
and Da Dirty Soup

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I broke the 61-61 Tie.

I voted for the Gentlemen's Club. Because I like to be proper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom