• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Name our room(again)

Ok try again.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

da dirty souf

thank you mike g. i was never intending to NOT come out when i made my vote for dirty souf. I respect that.

and to frames. I still <3 you in irl. when im with you in person, your so funny.

again, this account, is solely to post and watch this thread. no post count for me.

big ups to masky.

when will the poll close?
-hiroshi

D

da dirty souf

fact: BFG9 and actionB@stard is the same person. did u guys say something about alt accounts lol...
hhmmm, well you can take away one vote then.

YO GUYS, JUST POST WITH YOUR MAIN ACCOUNTS. WE DON'T NEED ANY ALTS FOR THIS.

if, anything, just take a vote off for BFG9

we, have enough single voters. We don't even need any alts. Just post once, and we'll be fine.

-hiroshi

D

da dirty souf

i just went through, all the names for dirty souf, and it all seems good to me. But i do wanna win fair and square, so no dumb stuff happens. So i think nevershhot me, pointed out that BFG9 and action b@stard is the same account. So just take out one vote then. Take out BFG9's vote. everyone else is fine. Don't want to start any more wars than we already have. so its' 34-22, NOT 35-22. if a mod can remove a vote,

then remove BFG9's vote!

-hiro

D

da dirty souf

MIKE G don't close the poll, whatever you do.

and to frames, even if you cant take a vote off physically on the poll, we can just subtract a vote from the actual final vote ourselves. So if it finishes with 50 or whatever, we would just say its 49.

-hiro

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
^^^l

Highlight the spoiler tag mang lol

but anyways that's minus 2 votes off then

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
soooo uh i voted dirty souf but i kinda wanted gents club. is there anyway you can switch the vote ova???

I'm sorry but no. Once you voted, it's in stone unless it was an alt account or the voter was not from AS.

this is why you should be patient and wait for the ultra hit combo lol

nevershootme

Smash Master
if gentlemen's club doesn't win. then i'll remove all Florida Gaming matches that were uploaded and not uploading the rest. can go far as removing all videos from my youtube.

also, all future tournaments i attend will not be recorded at all, that includes live streams. cuz dirty souf just doesn't sound cool anyways.

reminds me of 2000 with all those voter recounts.

_Keno_

Smash Lord
at least remove his vote for the opposing side if you arent going to switch it over...

Anyways, gents ftw

Finch

Smash Lord
if gentlemen's club doesn't win. then i'll remove all Florida Gaming matches that were uploaded and not uploading the rest. can go far as removing all videos from my youtube.

also, all future tournaments i attend will not be recorded at all, that includes live streams. cuz dirty souf just doesn't sound cool anyways.

reminds me of 2000 with all those voter recounts.
rofl empty threat over something that really doesn't matter at all.

Did you record any melee singles? I really want to see Q vs Linguini

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
LOL did u really want the other mods to come in here and actually give you points? I was being nice.

and u use snake and sagat ....aka Gentlemen

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Both names are kinda dumb. And naming Social Rooms (for all regions) seems to be causing lots of frustration and disagreement.

I'm not voting, but I present you with a brilliant compromise: Da Dirty Souf Gentlemen's Club!

Thank me later

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
.... wtf? Indiana?

Isnt that one of those territories I read about in my history books in high school?

Where they had like, Cowboys and women in hoop skirts, and quickdraws'n'****?

Renth

Smash Hero
oh look the poll again...

+1 gentlemens club of course, i still don't see what you guys see in the dirty soup

then again .. i'm not the biggest fan of either names..

- Name Canceled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom