• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
Well yea, you guys are definitely right about brawl messing up my melee skill.

But that doesn't mean you can't get back up to that level. With brawl being new, melee-exclusive tournaments are going to have a tough time surviving. Better to bring both games together so that players that are new to smash who play brawl can experience melee and be interested in it. It's not like melee is gonna bring in the new players these days by itself, unfortunately.

So, all I'm saying is give it a chance... you never know, you might be able to eventually reclaim your former glory, no matter how many discouragements/bumpy roads you hit along the way.

Alukard

Smash Hero

But that doesn't mean you can't get back up to that level. With brawl being new, melee-exclusive tournaments are going to have a tough time surviving. Better to bring both games together so that players that are new to smash who play brawl can experience melee and be interested in it. It's not like melee is gonna bring in the new players these days by itself, unfortunately.

So, all I'm saying is give it a chance... you never know, you might be able to eventually reclaim your former glory, no matter how many discouragements/bumpy roads you hit along the way.
10aethers!! =]

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
i don't know why i didn't think of this before. i'm just gonna ignore people who quote people i ignore.. it's so much easier
ouch ... harsh. lol.

well.. tthis sucks.. looks like the ny brawl scene is gonna die down for a while. :ohwell:
hopefully i'll see most of ya at some random tourney oos sometime :urg:
.. if anyone goes oos anymore >_>

soul ark

Smash Ace
every time you post i feel bad awww........ there's always out of states torney and what not

like really though the last post you made had me depressed

Thirtyfour

Smash Journeyman
Watching Black Lagoon. I got alllll day to read whats going on.
The only thing I know how is that ya'll looking for a new spot to host the weekies at.
:o Last time I was there blah blah blah.
Things got worse with the owner?
Sup?
Liek whats really good.
Nah'um'sayin?

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
VanZ, i can't believe you put Cass and Rafa on your ignore list... there's nothing better than getting home at 4 in the morning and reading that ****. TOO GOOD :laugh:

keep at it guys, **** talk over a video game is ****in hilarious, especially when its brawl :chuckle:

Cia

das kwl
VanZ, i can't believe you put Cass and Rafa on your ignore list... there's nothing better than getting home at 4 in the morning and reading that ****. TOO GOOD :laugh:

keep at it guys, **** talk over a video game is ****in hilarious, especially when its brawl :chuckle:
i didn't put put cass cuz he said he'd stop quoting rafa.. but i did put that other guy.. lolz

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
What up everyone! I came back from PA with Jman a few hours ago since we were attending Smashtality IV for the weekend. I got 2nd in teams for Melee and 3rd in teams for Brawl. My Lucario is too sexy, get at me lol. I'm definitely going to Critical Hit 4. I wouldn't travel for a Brawl-only tournament but since CH4 is gonna be mad huge with a super intense crew battle, I might as well go. Most importantly, I'm really going because I wanna rep NY to the fullest and **** alongside my NY peoples who are gonna beast as well.

soul ark

Smash Ace
i wonder what other torneys are out there besided the weeklies i would hate to go to long island but thats what it seems to look like unless bum gets that job or someone does something

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
Come get some

You want harsh Shadow?

Foxmeister don't hate on Brawl because you're no good at it, that's disrespectful, I mean **** at least when I hate on melee I had still creamed on everyone's faces with a doodoo character (and probably yours too, if I played you before) when I left the game. It's clear you don't take Brawl seriously, cause it apparently doesn't take your effort to be any decent at it seriously either :chuckle:

You too VanZ you're pretty bad at the game don't believe bum that likes to say any peice of **** with a missing chromosome number in this communty has skill (you know who you are), you don't play the game and it shows lmao. Your friend teczero is smart, he knows he stands no chance at being great in brawl so he hides his face from the weeklies (not like he was great in melee either). Also slapping 100 people on your ignore list must mean you have some chronic anger issues where even seeing the words "VanZ" and "bad" in the same sentence brings your pacemaker to defcon 5. No good bro, have a sense of humor =D

fkacyan

Smash Hero
You want harsh Shadow?

Foxmeister don't hate on Brawl because you're no good at it, that's disrespectful, I mean **** at least when I hate on melee I had still creamed on everyone's faces with a doodoo character (and probably yours too, if I played you before) when I left the game. It's clear you don't take Brawl seriously, cause it apparently doesn't take your effort to be any decent at it seriously either :chuckle:

You too VanZ you're pretty bad at the game don't believe bum that likes to say any peice of **** with a missing chromosome number in this communty has skill (you know who you are), you don't play the game and it shows lmao. Your friend teczero is smart, he knows he stands no chance at being great in brawl so he hides his face from the weeklies (not like he was great in melee either). Also slapping 100 people on your ignore list must mean you have some chronic anger issues where even seeing the words "VanZ" and "bad" in the same sentence brings your pacemaker to defcon 5. No good bro, have a sense of humor =D
Also slapping 100 people on your ignore list must mean you have some chronic anger issues
must mean you have some chronic anger issues
chronic anger issues
The irony hurts soooooooooooo much.

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
The irony hurts soooooooooooo much.
Lmao, dude, you've gotta be kidding me, I would have thought by now people know that I do this in a sense that of the jester, the loki, the joker, or the like. See my avatar? that's what my face looks like sometimes when I laugh at the awesomeness that is this thread.

Every town needs a little mayhem, it's just what I do, so don't be so serious :laugh:

Cia

das kwl

well, the way i've seen it, new people that try and play melee get ***** so hard, they never want to play it again. so they cling to brawl..

Thiocyanine - noooooo!! u quoted Dire's post, and i saw my name, and than i was tempted to read the whole **** thing. not cool

Dire - anger problems?? you really must be running out of things to say. it should be obvious that i don't have anger problems since i hold back ALOT. and the reason i ignore you is so that i don't have to be pissed off when *******'s come online and say unnecessary ****. i mean that in the nicest most non-angry way :D.

as for me being bad at brawl.. i'd proudly wear that badge.. the game sucks and if i was any good at it, i'd be more inclined to play it.. not cool

as for me blocking people whose posts include "VaNz" and "Bad" .. well that's just an odd coincidence. the people i've blocked either annoy me to death, or say unnecessary **** (just so you know, u'r a combination of the two. still nice :D) and the people that say unnecessary **** tend to think i'm bad.

.. funny.. cuz no one else does

fkacyan

Smash Hero
well, the way i've seen it, new people that try and play melee get ***** so hard, they never want to play it again. so they cling to brawl..
You ***** me hard and I still try! =D

Thiocyanine - noooooo!! u quoted Dire's post, and i saw my name, and than i was tempted to read the whole **** thing. not cool
Sowwy =(

D1

Banned via Administration
My name's D1 I rock in Bk all day. I play other fighters SC4, GGX2AC, 3S, SFA3, SF2, GNT4, GNTEX2, SSBM, SSBB, T5:DR, VF5, etc. I play shooters as well so get at me when I restore my internet service and Xbox Live. My aim is D1MX, on PSN I'm D1MX, on Xbox Live I'm D1x1, my Brawl FCs right there even tho the disc don't work so bring urs, holla at me if you wanna train 1 at a time I can't do fests in my crib no mo.

Cia

das kwl
the boards are so quiet and boring w/o leo.. that mod ***** him

omg. it was hilarious.. he made this thread that was titled "You're Fat" and it was filled with a bunch of pictures of these insanely huge people. so Mic_128 deleted the thread and and gave Leo an Infraction. So Leo made the exact same thread and titled it "Mic_128 is Fat"

LMFAO!!!!

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
My boy hax got 5th at the 2008 pokemon tcg world championships.

everybody give him a round of applause. :)

he also went 7-0 in the swiss rounds before top 32 was announced. what a beast!

we got to play some melee friendlies too! :D

BUM163

Smash Lord
ighttt ace is in the bx venue right now and he tellin me it's beautiful. not only is the area not bad as in violent, but the place is big n nice. it has 3 computers, a clothes shop, tat shop and ect. 8 tvs also and the metro north train is close to it. the mta is not so close so i guess a cab would be neccesary. the bus stops right in front the store. we really about to host in this store. ace said it's really good.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Vanz is blocking people who quote others he ignored?

This officially discourages me using the quote button. Thanks a lot =/ lol

Top Bottom