• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Cia

das kwl
well well kiddies.. we may just have ourselves a new venue. the tournament I went to today was nice.. even though the way it was ran sucked butt (ran by non-smash people)

anyway, the manager seem pretty excited about the idea of having brawl weeklies and he even told me that they can do "lock-in nights" (basically the same thing as dreamland where we stayed over night at the venue)

bum is going to meet up w/ them on wed. to iron out the details, and it's not like 5-6 blocks away from web2zone. have fun kids

-__-

Smash Ace
Its a block from the 5/4/6 train lol >.> union sq. so we can still walk to mc donalds afterwards or dollar pizaa EF TEA KETTLE THEY WOULDNT AGREE TO A CONTRACT

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
well well kiddies.. we may just have ourselves a new venue. the tournament I went to today was nice.. even though the way it was ran sucked butt (ran by non-smash people)

anyway, the manager seem pretty excited about the idea of having brawl weeklies and he even told me that they can do "lock-in nights" (basically the same thing as dreamland where we stayed over night at the venue)

bum is going to meet up w/ them on wed. to iron out the details, and it's not like 5-6 blocks away from web2zone. have fun kids
yeah some1 on my block told me about a tourney down in 14st but told me mad late. I also mentioned a new venue to bum. Idk if its the same thing tho

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
hey vanz can u post the address to this place u went to?

and yea thx to all this drama i decree to everyone on smash boards.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................a boot to the head!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFldBVWFgWo

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
vanz super melee MM when i go to Nyc at the end of this month. 2$ per character play wit every character u feel comfortable wit in the roster. kewl?

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
From The Outside

pc was the type never to say things to people faces. i know cause we was both in d.a. when he wanted to leave d.a he would tell me n then chill wit them. don't believe me. ask him. cause we always talked about problems and was never the type to go into conflicts, plus he didn't care of course cause he was pc. the man made thousands. but he told me n dave and dave is the one that told me to watch out along wit empire/d.a

what does this have to do with weeklies lol.

i come back from 9 days of fun in the sun in vegas and i see all of this nonsense.

Idk why u would even believe day bum lol thats nonsense. If u was still part of DA maybe we could have helped run weeklies together better. And all the errors from ppl still money from the pot, tournament equipment and weeklies starting and ending from dust till dawn. And also mad ppl playing hot potato with the brackets at the weekly. This would not have piled up into what we have here now. It sucks weeklies are gone for the nyc community altogether but this is a wake up call to everyone we can just stay in new york for competition, you wont get any better. Same for you bum we need to have legit tournaments. Weeklies are a good SOURCE OF TRAINING but as far as really putting your skills to the test it doesnt really because when ppl play they still have the thought in thier head ( ahh so what is i lose to mike p this weekly i can do better next week). Rather then thinking like a regular tournament " **** is i lose to mike p i have to wait all the way until next month to fight him again or do well at this very same tournament.

well also so P.E i will play you ur money i was broke those last times you guys saw me the only reason i was able to go to vegas cause i booked the trip like 3 months in advanced and my girla s far as spending money she was my suga mama lol. So mr. homalon relax on the **** u say to my DA members we will give you guys the money i will next time we meet.

as for weeklies i can see webby getting someone else to run them so dont be surprised bum.

And cass man please get a life dude lol you still going at it trying to be superman tryign to take bullets for vans when u need to worry about yourself lol. you a lightweight in smash stop talking like your built like that.

**** i remember just yesterday you will teething on D.A;s **** now that your a lil grown up in skills you stop sucking the *****. i see how it is lol.

also to ACE AND BUM IT SUCKS YOU GUYS LOST YOUR JOB I KNOW YOU GIVES WAS IN HEAVEN NOT DOING MUCH AND MAKING A GOOD AMOUNT OF MONEY. HOPE THE BEST FOR YOU 2.

all i have to say now for everyone just man the **** up and like a wish man use to say

"JUST WIN"

Cia

das kwl
LMFAO.. DUDE THAT'S LIKE 25 MONEY MATCHES!!!! but yeah, I accept, I've been dying for some melee
-----------------------

in other news, Leo finally got banned due to infractions Lmfao

QNZ_RAFA

Smash Ace
just for the record. there was a tournament in L.I. yesterday. I gave Eli his $15. so that's Eli and Shadow that got their money. I'll talk to Kubuu and Comp about dishing up their dough. and for that B.S. u just pulled HOMALON, trying to act all thug life, I'll spread the word in the crew to make sure you get paid last. HA

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
yeah, it's on 13th bet 4th and 3rd. it's a block and around the corner from union sq.

the place is called "Play N Trade"
(I guess the secret is out ~_~. well i might as well...since u guys are gonna show up to tourneys now and give me competition that i dont need...)

Hey guys, buy ur games at playntrade. better than gamestop. and i got a shirt with my copy of SC4 ^_^

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
well also so P.E i will play you ur money i was broke those last times you guys saw me the only reason i was able to go to vegas cause i booked the trip like 3 months in advanced and my girla s far as spending money she was my suga mama lol. So mr. homalon relax on the **** u say to my DA members we will give you guys the money i will next time we meet.
ah-huh. We'll find you. Or vice-versa

R3N0

Smash Lord
So many pages! It's like a forum drama unfolding.. I'm not gonna lie, and I'm PROBABLY gonna sound like an a$$, but that **** was MAD entertaining to read. I just spent a 30 mins reading all of that and it was like a TV SHOW.

GET AT ELI'S CREW FOR WINNING LIKE 20 PAGES BACK!

I wasn't caught up on stuff b/c I went to PA yesterday.

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
Yeah all that stuff was pretty awesome, it's fun when the thread gets hot and heavy, especially when i'm not the cause of it xD

Congrats to Raffy placing second at the LI tourney, taking out Zro Blackanese amongst others...looks like I don't carry the team after all!...wait Cass when's the last time you even placed top 3 in anything? even a weekly, much less an L.I. tourney? Such trash.

Hey Eli...Mr hotshot L.I. tourney winner...i'll MM your Wario for $100 dollars

I'll give you a hint of my character(s)...it will -NOT- be either of these:

Game and Watch, Metaknight, Dedede, Snake, diddy, wario, luigi, mario, ice climbers, rob, poke trainer, Ganon, Sheik, zelda, or Ike

Do you accept?

soul ark

Smash Ace
my hopes is that play n trade works but the thing about it is that play n trade is it's own store i dont know if they are just going to let one person come in and own competitions on fridays on their side it might be bad for business because people come in and immediately get turned off because there's like 30 people playing smash and in their way of buying their kid a game. on top of that the torney wasn't held right it didn't end till like 9:00 when it started at 3ish.

i see it going one of three ways

1. it wont be on fridays rather on saturdays because people buy games on fridays

2. their may be a limit to how many people can enter due to the fact that it's a small store. (they have a down stairs though)

3. rules may change i dont know but to me it feels that way

this is all speculation but im not sure to me it feels that way

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
LMFAO.. DUDE THAT'S LIKE 25 MONEY MATCHES!!!! but yeah, I accept, I've been dying for some melee
-----------------------

in other news, Leo finally got banned due to infractions Lmfao
dam u gonna play me wit everybody!?? lol im not gonna MM plumbers (mario, doc, and luigi) cuz there gay so if u play wit EVERYONE else then yea, although i dont think i have 40$ to waste on u lolol i figured ud use like 5 or 6 ppl like peach shiek jiggs and some random low tiers.

lol at leo getting banned. about time.

Top Bottom