• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

BUM163

Smash Lord
bum's stats

power- over 9000....
speed - 1 min man
willpower- i'm depress
Intelligence- i'll say like ummm like umm like 3 ;}
luck- he's mad tall n he like 15 years old.... dam ya kids grow fast lol
defense- ya saw me earlier on the smashboards, i'm tough lol.
hp- 2.... much hahahaha
mp- 2....... lil hahahaha wait a sec : [
exp to next level- when i past 1 min of sex lol
gil/meseta/money- ...... read my name ****it how about u give me sum money
weapon of choice- the one eye monster

-__-

Smash Ace
My stats

Basic Sausage LvL 32
HP/MP - 1/1000000
Job - Meatrider
Attack - 1
Defense - 255
Intelligence - 255
Willpower - Easily seduced by hentai.
Speed - 173
Luck - 255
EXP 231/700 I----l----------I

Basic Sausage is known for giving people blue ducks. Should he give you one, just take it. Legend has it part of its luck is transfered from him to his ducks and will grant you high ranking abilities. Although it has proven to bring himself bad luck, its luck changes after each exchange. In other words, make sure he gives it to you directly or who knows what fortune it might bring.

Nature: Basic
Area found: 960 East 163rd St. Bronx NY 10459
Abilities: Blue Duck, Artificial Imbalancement.

Snakeee

Smash Master
**** I never get paid for winning crew battles, wtf.
This is true. DA you owe me $15 and Demigodz you owe me $5 from like months ago.

Alright let's lighten everyones moods and post beer tier lists, here's mine.

Top Tier
---------
Miller High Life
Yuengling

High Tier
---------
Amstel Light
Miller Chill

Mid Tier
--------

Corona Light
Bud Light
Budweiser
Miller Light

Low Tier
---------

Corona Extra
Coors Light

Bottom Tier
-----------
Keystone Light....bleh

BUM163

Smash Lord
snake go ta hell lol. corona is top tier fool. i'm drinkin one right now n read my rpg stats. it's freakin great

BUM163

Smash Lord
hotbox says heineken is top of the top tier. stop playin or he will battle u to a drinkin game..... he will lose but at least he tries

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
HAHA all of yall iz funny. Eli good point. Leo funny for saying root beer is top tier. Snake for starting a random teir list HAHAHAHA

Ginger Beer is God tier (cuz it burns)

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
OH yeah? well look at mine...

Snakeee
LvL 99
HP/MP - 99999/9999
Job - Student
Attack - 255
Defense - 255
Intelligence - 255
Willpower - 255
Speed - 255
Luck - 255
EXP to next lvl ____________****
0/0

btw 255 is the max, so you can't have 500 sorry :(

Wow I'm so bored, this is what happens to my Friday when I overdo my Thursday and end up staying up all night vomiting X_X. Do not mix alcohol and energy drinks because I just learned this the hard way. But, don't question my drinking abilities because I will challenge anybody to a case race MM. :)

i challenge you. Trust me when i say i shall win. ~^.^~

The Moo ( Raid Boss )
LvL ??
HP/MP - ?,000,000/????
Job - Landlord of Bowsers Brooklyn Castle
Attack - ???
Defense - ???
Intelligence - 255
Willpower - ???
Speed - 175
Luck - 1
0/0

Next Post will be The Moos Loot Table. Regular and Heroic mode

-__-

Smash Ace
i challenge you. Trust me when i say i shall win. ~^.^~

The Moo ( Raid Boss )
LvL ??
HP/MP - ?,000,000/????
Job - Landlord of Bowsers Brooklyn Castle
Attack - ???
Defense - ???
Intelligence - 255
Willpower - ???
Speed - 175
Luck - 1
0/0

Next Post will be The Moos Loot Table. Regular and Heroic mode
you dont know how mad you have made me "goes to Stormwind City" /yell
Yell: LFM MOO RAID NEED TANKS HEALERS AND DPS!!!

AlyMew

Smash Rookie
Working at the store can be boring at times, but the people who work there make things worthwhile. Every person you meet, I think is an honor for ours lives to have crossed paths. What I enjoy is providing my service as a person, a human being to make myself useful. Regardless how I get paid (minimum W2Z), I put my best smile and attitude towards anyone and everyone.

What brightens my day at the day at the store I seeing kids around age who have a passion for a game and be able to come together and share it with one another. These people were known as the Smashers. I’m familiar with the game considering I do own a wii and have Brawl. What disappoints me is when I have to turn away early Smash players away from the store from loitering, even though they are going to be paying for a tournament or training grounds. Everyone I’ve met so far who plays Smash are very friendly and easy to get along with.

I can’t believe how low Bum had to stoop to think he can prove his point why he got fired. All he has been doing was pointing fingers and lightly throwing the fact that it was Ace’s event and he took over.

Good.

I’m glad you stepped up to help out Ace and take over. I know running events is really hard, and to do it yourself is even harder. Even before I got to know you, I was in awe at the fact that you can handle tournaments with which seemed like millions of people. I’ve even seen you play and coined the term “Genius” player. I can see why.

What’s bad?

The finger pointing. Ace doesn’t see it, because he’s too nice as a person to notice. You haven’t covered for him at all. I like how you speak of it, but all you have been doing in all your posts is talking about yourself. All of your posts sum up to “support bum”, “blame sally & clarissa”, “jeff’s event”. That you’re all innocent in the whole thing.

Innocent?

I do support Bum myself. Even if he had milked me of my kindness when he IMed me with higher motives in mind. I finally realized why he IMed me and actually responded in a matter of seconds. To be able to have some what he thinks is “evidence” about Sally. He put me up on a pedestal in the smash boards and what was a private IM became broadcasted on a forum I’ve never been on. Even now, I can say I think Bum runs a tournament as well as he can for one person. As much as he can tatter my name and smear it on the ground or curse at me for how he got fired “because of Sally”. I can say that I have nothing to hide on the IM. Bum can show the IM to Alex (the manager) or even the whole world. If he had just asked me, that would have been nice morally speaking.

I don’t really know…
What’s unfair is how Bum has been buttering me up to talk on Aim so he can post it up on a forum. Do you think I wanted to get you fired Bum? Read the e-mail. I wanted you to be here on time so your Smashers could stop waiting for you or Ace to be here. I don’t like seeing lateness, I’d never want to be late for work or on my friends. If you can get here on time for the paycheck, you can for a tournament. If kids are showing up early, then accommodate them. If you really talked to Mr. Choi, things would have turned your way. I hate telling people to stop loitering or come back in 30 minutes.

If you respect your community of friends then come earlier and set them up. Come earlier and wait with them if Mr. Choi is really being unreasonable. On Wednesday, I wanted to set your “friends” on cubes or wii’s because they were all trying to play on one stinking cube. I was forced to make them pay and as more kids came in it seems unfair to let 5 kids play and have paid. Why should they have VIP treatment?

Clarissa and I called both Ace & you (Bum). We wanted to know how to punch in the codes or go about this tournament. I know and admit that what ever we punched in was WRONG. But we collected the fees that were necessary. Everyone had paid at least what they had to pay. I never knew there was a POT involved. When you said you took over the event, it starts to become your event.

Since you were involved with Jeff when he took out the money for the pot. that was when you were involved. Jeff did you a “favor” by taking out the money and involving you. Once you’re associated and you could have reacted and told him to put back the money. It’s under what is now “your event.”

The Email…

We knew we made a mistake at punching in things. But we knew we had the entry fee down. We made the best of the situation and treated everyone with respect and serviced your clients when you weren’t there with what we had. I apologized to your clients for having to wait, for having to deal with one cube, etc.

When you guys never responded to the calls. We emailed Andrew, because Alex (manager) was not helping. Anyone in our situation would have done so. I did what was right. What would have been more right was to report it to Mr. Choi. I did you a favor and didn’t do that. If I wanted to get you fired, I would have told him. Because I was your friend, which I don’t know how you consider what friends are. Which I disclosed the email to you. It didn’t say FIRE BUM, ACE, DAPHNEY. It said for you guys to stop slacking. You run so many tournaments and know what’s wrong and right.

Like I said, I hate seeing kids go back outside to try to kill time waiting for you. You might say you’re not late, but it’s not cool for me to feel like ******* turning away people. Why do I turn away people. Because Mr. Choi says so.

Why are you entering tournaments?

If you’re holding a tournament, why are you entering it? If you’re holding an event for your friends, I’m pretty sure they want to know that you’re really being a referee in everything. Yes, you are the top player in smash and if people want to play you, they can play you during training grounds.

I slaved away…

Helping you photoshop and comply to your demands of the Combonation poster. I offered my free 2 hours I had before I had work to do that. You nagged at every little detail, which was understandable because you wanted your poster to look perfect. I even stayed in late for my other job just to help you out. It just goes to show you can quickly throw on a safety blanket and deem yourself innocent.

“Sally got me fired”

I really at this point don’t care if you poin the finger. I rather you point it at me, because I don’t want to get Clarissa involved with it. I rather take the blame.

Fine I’ll be your scape goat.

Even if I didn’t write the email, you still would have been fired because of what was on the security cameras. Because I wrote the email, you have someone to point your finger at.

If you want to yell at me, curse at me, fine. You can even do it in a live video chat. Are you going to record it and post it up on youtube and this board. Go right ahead. What are you going to get out of me? I might tear, because I didn’t want you to get fired, but I’ll smile because I know you’re a good person at heart.

I’m on this board to tell anyone whose willing to listen what’s been going on from what I know. I don’t care if you guys flame me, yell at me, it’s fine. You can IM me if you’d like because Bum took the courtesy not to take out my real sn.

The last thing I wanted was to see what made my day brighten to be willowed away like the Sakura trees at the end of summer.

I go through hardships, losses, and mistakes like every normal human being. At least I admit it and don’t point fingers.

P.S. Why is everyone bringing Alex into this? He has nothing to do with anything. If you guys had a chance to work at W2Z you’d know Alex is a good kid and didn’t steal money. If he did steal money, I’m pretty sure he wouldn’t be wherever he is at the moment.

Jeff:

You’ve changed man. The randomness how we met in Halo through friends. How we nded up staying up late with my clan. The times I’d want to sleep, because it was 8 AM in the morning and I had class to attend, but I was there to listen to your story. I didn’t want you to suffer your pain alone. It was odd itself that I didn’t really know you, but felt the compassion to be there for you because of your wonderful personality. I’ve grown to known you as Ace, but not as AceMarth. My clan and I worship your godly Halo 3 skills as it compares to our mediocre skills. We were shocked to know you were not only extremely good at one game, but also in Smash.

I never meant to get you fired in anyway, since you’re the one who got me this job. I took this job, because your workforce needed someone. When I took on this job, I treated it with respect and did the best I could so you wouldn’t look bad that you referenced me. Even before you got me the job, I’d sit through your countless problems with your ex. We talked about how you should have a abortion and that you should get a pregnancy test to make sure that she was safe.

I had to snap at you to get the pregnancy test. And when you agreed to get it with my accompaniment. You blew it off yourself and told me to get it for you.

Because I valued you and your future.

I bought the pregnancy test for you. As much as a ****, *****, I looked like to the cashiers. I did it even though I was embarrassed. It was for a friend that I truly valued.

Smashers:

Give it a few weeks, and when Mr. Choi calms down. I will, if I have to get on my knees to get the tournaments running again. If you are angry or have questions feel free to post it up or IM me.

I’ll be waiting to service you the next time you come into Web2Zone and smile and try my best to accommodate you.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Longest post in history o_o;;

Anyway, she said what she said to say. Bottom line without being negative. She had said her line of things.

BUM163

Smash Lord
ur right sally and like the genius i am i got u to admit. u thought after u doin wat u did i was gonna be a friend? i backstab u like u did me. i ask people if they wanted me in... they said of course. if sumone wanted to enter n host i would agree also. whether they was winnin the tournaments or not. if u got the ablity to do both then do so. u said u was gonna talk 2 mr choi to tell him the mistake.... u didn't.

so wat was on the cameras? let everyone know. lets not hold bak. u **** me over plain n simple. take it like a woman. theres no turnin bak. you had me downstairs and spoke to me and didn't even tell me u sent a letter. it wasn't my tournament yet u thought it was. so i would like to know wat was on the camera? on thursday i'm always at the counter for ferdy, for wednesday i'm at tg downstairs and fridays in the beginning i'm upstairs n then i go down. i work hard for wat i did so tell me wat i did. the same way i ain't hide anything u can do the same. the same way u sneak in a letter to andrew i sneak in our convo to the community. i don't hide anything and thatz y people respect me outside and inside of smash.

BUM163

Smash Lord
bottom line u and clarissa who is supposely ur friend blame u fully for writin that letter. don't believe me, ask daph, jeffery... of course u be like they on my side so go ask katie and dwight wat clarissa said in front of us. she said it was only u that wrote that letter n she had no part of it. then when i read it, it says me n clarissa.

AlyMew

Smash Rookie
I did write the email. Clarissa and I agreed on doing it. If she can back out and say she has no part of it then fine.

Like I said, I will take the fall of the blame.

You can IM Daphney, becuase she already apologized to me about what happened.

What do you mean take it like a Woman? Why do you have to stoop so low to say things like that. I won't disrespect you like you do me.

If you call me emailing andrew being sneaky, you can. That's how you handle things at a job, if nobody is there. I could have easily went to Mr. Choi. Why didn't I tell you about the email. I was in a rush celebrating my 20th Birthday on August 13.

Thank you for making this the time of my life for turning 20 finally.

BUM163

Smash Lord
who is blast ssbb? this is a gurl that in the meetin got shut down for her stupidity n thatz real talk. i'm gonna speak on how. we charge 3. 75 dollars per 30 mins. katie shut her down hard n basically call her dumb cause she wanted it to be 1. 50 for 10 mins lol so we don't lose customers. 1.50 per ten mins. yea i point the fingers at her cause she been there n still didn't acknowledge anything. she still had trouble wit the icm after people constantly tellin her how to do it. i got it the same time they told me. it ain't rocket science sweet heart.

i ain't the smartest dude but if u wanna go at it they stood tellin me how u stay messin things up. clarissa is a whole other story. let me tell ya this story fellas how bum try to handle the situation.. ya ready.

a woman walks in the store. bum is fixin the papers for friday weekly. clarissa goes fiuhoghrwhgweiu which she basically said sumthin in spanish i didn't understand and i told her i don't know spanish so translate it..... she goes i tell u later. the lady leaves the computer game case across from the counter n puts up a front. she steals two things and 2 mins later clarissa goes oh bum i think she stole sumthin....... i chase the lady n the lady said she ain't steal anything. why clarissa didn't tell me sumthin at that point? of course me n her got in trouble..... now if i was a boss or anyone was... would u want sumone like that workin in ur store?

BUM163

Smash Lord
u should of got it worse for ur 20th birthday straight up. i don't care how mean i sound. i cut no slack for anyone whether u a male or female. i thought u was a real good friend n u did wat u did. i don't care for the situation anymore really. things is done. leave it as that.

AlyMew

Smash Rookie
If you think things are done. Then why did you bother to leave it as that when it first started? Check in with Daphney and Jeff. Talk to them now.

You can bring up my stupidity alone. I don't see the need to bring in Clarissa. You can shout out to the world that I am. You can list all my mistakes and post up all your glories.

I will hail to all your winnings in Smash Melee or Brawl.

If you really thought of me as a friend. You yourself was a hypocrite talked behind my back as you pointed fingers that I talk behind peoples backs. I said it to everyone's face. You can counter reference anything you've heard with the people you think I've talked about.

You thought I was stupid at the meeting? What kind of friend are you? I'm curious as to what you think of your fellow Smash players. If you really thought of me a friend, and thought I'm stupid and do things wrong like that?

Why didn't you tell it to me in my face like you said I should have done as well?

I admit my wrongs.

I am human.

I am who I am.

And you are...apparently perfect.

DVDA

Smash Apprentice
who is blast ssbb? this is a gurl that in the meetin got shut down for her stupidity n thatz real talk. i'm gonna speak on how. we charge 3. 75 dollars per 30 mins. katie shut her down hard n basically call her dumb cause she wanted it to be 1. 50 for 10 mins lol so we don't lose customers. 1.50 per ten mins. yea i point the fingers at her cause she been there n still didn't acknowledge anything. she still had trouble wit the icm after people constantly tellin her how to do it. i got it the same time they told me. it ain't rocket science sweet heart.

i ain't the smartest dude but if u wanna go at it they stood tellin me how u stay messin things up. clarissa is a whole other story. let me tell ya this story fellas how bum try to handle the situation.. ya ready.

a woman walks in the store. bum is fixin the papers for friday weekly. clarissa goes fiuhoghrwhgweiu which she basically said sumthin in spanish i didn't understand and i told her i don't know spanish so translate it..... she goes i tell u later. the lady leaves the computer game case across from the counter n puts up a front. she steals two things and 2 mins later clarissa goes oh bum i think she stole sumthin....... i chase the lady n the lady said she ain't steal anything. why clarissa didn't tell me sumthin at that point? of course me n her got in trouble..... now if i was a boss or anyone was... would u want sumone like that workin in ur store?
This don't got anything to do with bias or anything, but you came at her with mad disrespect and called her dumb and stuff. She didn't disrespect you at all in her post and she was pretty much explain her side a little more. I don't care if you end up hating me or anything. It's ****ed up the way you showed like no respect for her. Oh and I'm sorry Leo for trying to defend my friend, cause that's against the rules according to you.(even though you defended Bum with all of your posts and are probably less informed than anyone, good **** Leo)

Just my little bit of advice maybe talk to Mr. Choi about the release of you three instead of pointing fingers. Also yeah good for you at trying to find new venues to host tournaments. More power to you, but don't you talk down to people and disrespect them like that. Especially when they come at you with all that respect. She even said she "supports Bum" and you diss her like that.

Oh and Jeff I want to talk to you. I know you probably blocked me on aim. I think the situation is bad and I think the whole money issue is ****ed up and what prolly got y'all fired. I consider you a great friend and i hope you can at least respect my opinion and try to talk to me. I've been trying so hard to help you in life even when ya ex was pregnant and you were afraid of having to move out I was trying hard with D1 and Alex(strife) to help you out. I even cared about your health and tried to get you to eat healthy and work out and stuff. I don't wanna lose all that. Son don't just shut me out.

Anyways I love peace and i usually have no problems with anyone. I want everyone to be cool and chill. I mean to start no beef. I just don't like people being bullied or disrespected and i had to speak my mind.

Please talk to me Jeff. no homo

BUM163

Smash Lord
it was stupid business decisions plain n simple. yea it was stupid but i didn't get in the business. who says i can tell ur ghetto cause ur wear braids? i left it alone cause u was probably born wit a silver spoon n don't know any better. u didn't even go in 2day to tell mr choi the deal cause u had better things to do then to help a person u did more than just dirty his shirt..... u basically playin wit my money. this is sumthin i was savin up for school n a car. if i was mad to my old school ways.... hmmmm is all i got to say. real talk. u still ain't say wat was on the cameras. i wouldn't said anything if u would of went 2day, but u didn't n show ur true nature of wat u thought about this situation

BUM163

Smash Lord
man real talk hoyo, don't even bother sayin a word to me, i'm at the point i say wat i wanna say. she can fire words bak if she want. she a grown *** woman. if i was to **** up on ur money, would u be happy wit me? i wanted to do better things wit my life along wit everyone else that works. i ain't make much, but i saved. anyone wanna takemy words like oh bum goin to far oh well. this is real life. this ain't smash. anyone that knows about real life knows money is number one to any source in which i was savin to make my life better. i ain't screw over no one n all i did was help out.

i'm gonna say wat i wanna say cause at the end of the day, she mess up n didn't take respondiblity. real talk i should of took action and i didn't. i let things fly only by showing feelings by words. ya don't understand i have a lil gurl to watch over also n people who know me knows i got a lil gurl that i take care. people who playin lets defend friends is stuck on that we're best friends for life cause smash. this is sumthin totally different n goes beyond gaming plain n simple. i did no harm to anyone in that job and all i did was be nice.

BUM163

Smash Lord
from now on, if u don't like me.. don't talk to me, don't im me, don't speak about me, nothin. i don't got time for fake people. for the people supporting me n actually do care i appericate it and i am lookin 4 a spot for us. if ya doin the same trust n believe ya got my support whether i can help or not. tuesday i'm goin wit alukard to help him fix up the place so he can throw melee only tournaments.

AlyMew

Smash Rookie
Does being a "woman" have to do with anything? If it isn't for the fact that you have a ***** and i have a ******, we'd be no different. We both have breasts if you think about it. Just so happened that mine is a bit more filled.

If you want to do better things in life. Then do it. If you're good at picking up on games, then you should be able to do more in life. You say, stop talking about things and do it. Then follow your own words.

If money isn't everything to you, you make it seem like it. If you have a little girl at home, I'm sure you'd do everything you can to provide her everything she wants. You'd be able to do it.

The reason why I couldn't make it to the meeting is I was designing a photograph gallery for a non-profit organization called DIVAS (Digital Interactive Visual Arts Sciences). This organization helps girls who are in communities that schools don't have the money to fund art and sciences to get a chance to learn about things like this. They recently gave classes for 8 lucky girls to learn how to take photographs with a professional photographer.

I do freelance work regardless if it's paid or not. In this case, I submitted my photographs to be auctioned and all the proceeds to go to the foundation.

I put my hours without getting paid because it's for a non-profit from morning until I got home at 12 am. I was working hard in curating (designing) how the photographs should be places and putting up the projector..etc.

To come home and find out how my name has been trampled over.

Bum.

We all have our problems.

Even Money problems.

You're not the only one with them.

I never said I didn't like you.

I just don't like your actions.

BUM163

Smash Lord
u sacrfrice my job.... u could of sacfrice that to show that u really wanted me bak.... u didn't. i didn't eat for 10 hours on wednesday... but i did that cause that the person i am.

CanISmash

Smash Lord
Elmont LI, Queens. Philadelphia during semesters.
horrible situation. my 2 cents is i support what Bum did for the community but you can't just go flaming everyone who doesn't agree. hear people out bum, and others should prolly show more appreciation for what we had. bickering should end. finally why are yall putting jeffs business out there like that, its irrelevant to web2zone or smash , its on a whole new level of disrespect imo and would Not fly with me but again its not my situation but just my view.

AlyMew

Smash Rookie
I didn't sacrafice you. But if you want to say that's fine.

You know just as any smart person would know that you weren't fired for that e-mail. It has absolutely nothing to do with it. You can't get fired just because of what you call "stupid" Sally for writing an e-mail.

Even if I did sacrafice something that was booked a month ago, you'd still have the same mantality of me.

You'd be 2 faced now.

And if you say money over matters, then you'd be pro DIVAS.

Even if you did starve 10 hours, you could have asked your "friends" to get you food.

Gandhi went on a hunger strike to protest the British rule.

BUM163

Smash Lord
u knew everything was hot in web2zone. u known that from the meeting. from people stealing before to people comin in tg that didn't pay n i made them paid to adam throwin up on the keyboard and i just read an email that stated people was givin out refunds n such... i mean i can post that up also to show u the mess ups that happen in web2zone people. also i just got word that u hate lateness...... wit reports that i just seen myself, sally has been late over 6 times, two of them being over an hour late lmaooo this gurl is fake. i'm done. so she wrote a letter about lateness yet was late 6 times witin a two month span lmaooooooooooooooo ahh i'm done. let me know if u wanna see the refund thing which obviosly is either u or clarissa.

Top Bottom