• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
PHD you're not the father of everyone. There are no "jobs" in regards to this situation. Get a grip.

-__-

Smash Ace
Crew battle

o.o
Alexstrife's crew (Defend Sally)
Hoyo
Jumpman
Crismas
ELi

Bum's crew (We State the Facts)
Basic Sausage
PhD
ELi

ELi's Crew
ELi

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
What will Travis say in a situation like this.

"BLAH! WHERE'S MY FOOD! Where's my LIQUOR! Where's my Laptop! I WANT MY MYSPACE, SHE HAS A FAT A$$! I DON"T CARE!"

My favorite quote from Travis, " I am POOR!" LMAO LOLLLLLLLLL

Jay0yeah

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
PHD you're not the father of everyone. There are no "jobs" in regards to this situation. Get a grip.
well then don't listen. Im pretty sure your parent's taught you how to ignore. and Yes Im am father to whoever and occupation for a living is a Counselors. so i will be a "father" to anyone i please at my desire. If you dont want me "fathering" you, you can say "no thanks" and just ignore me

BUM163

Smash Lord
man i'm here stuck on a friday arguin wit people i don't have problems wit lol. i'm gonna get me a corona n enjoy my non sex night. rockin ur not understandin. i did not care if i got in trouble. i was more happy to see the community help. one of my main focus was to show that gamers can come together and help out.

did ya 4get about the v.a incident that they blame games for that guy goin crazy? triforce touch up on that n told me awhile ago to do the same. as crazy as he was, the dude is real smart and made it to get his point across. i don't want to be as mean as him but i wanna make it that i get my point across also.

JumpMan_Punk

Smash Journeyman
i didn't even notice jumpman posted that they finished at 11 lol. dude they did not finish at 11. trust n believe that cause i got scolded for it ended late. ur right people had the paper wanna know y? cause they about the community and didn't mind helpin me out. i always told those people thx. when rockin mess up the bracket for one person n i had to refund the money, i didn't say **** rockin u mess up. at the end of the night i thx rockin. he try n thatz wat matters to me. i'm glad people help me cause thatz wat a community does.
Grateful for those ppl who "helped out" They've should not helping out like that no offense. It should have been ur responsibility alone to have the bracket. Ur running the tournament u should be running the bracket no matter what. <---- that is the point right there.
There is a certain time when it should end and they did end it before the time was late. Anyway if ur gonna continue to be defensive I'm starting not care when it's doesn't goes anywhere. Continue to be defensive. U should look at the big picture and think about y this happen instead of pointing blame at ppl alot and getting on the boards. Good night

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
man i'm here stuck on a friday arguin wit people i don't have problems wit lol. i'm gonna get me a corona n enjoy my non sex night. rockin ur not understandin. i did not care if i got in trouble. i was more happy to see the community help. one of my main focus was to show that gamers can come together and help out.

did ya 4get about the v.a incident that they blame games for that guy goin crazy? triforce touch up on that n told me awhile ago to do the same. as crazy as he was, the dude is real smart and made it to get his point across. i don't want to be as mean as him but i wanna make it that i get my point across also.
dude dont be going vigilante now ~_~ then all this would be in vain

BUM163

Smash Lord
lol well i ain't givin up. phd put in word for me n i thx him. eli put in word for me and i thx him. anyone else that wants to help please hit me up on aim oni163. everyone that show support i appericate trust and believe that. i also give game tips or if anyone wants to train let me know. i got like 9 fightin games in my house. i also look out like when i told d1 and dire n others bout tips witin the game. i got to friend request shinigami cause i lost in a friend request match for myspace lol. i lost like 20 sets and only won one wit captain falcon. his kirby is to good.......... go to hell shiniweenie lmao

BUM163

Smash Lord
naaa i'm not. look at jumpman. one of the people that came late before and i let u come into the tournament. anyway no offense but ur words are as useless as u losing to every d.a member in the crew battle ya had lol. go ahead u go to sleep.... hahahahahahahahahah lmao

DVDA

Smash Apprentice
John(Alexstrife) never stole money. The reason the store was losing money at the time was because Wonny was stealing money. John was always great to the community as well and I think he ran a **** good tournament. I think you did well too, but I loved the tournaments he ran. Again i don't think you shoulda gotten fired, but the higher ups are the ones who make decisions and ultimately they made the decision to fire you guys.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Well, from what it seems like, Weeklies are dead till further notice. We can try and look for a new venue, but it'll be hard.

anyway, just no need to go on at this point, is there? What's done is done. Ya got fired, and whether ya want to accept the facts and responsibilities ya have, that's on ya. I don't want to lose friends, but I will speak my point across if need be.

EDIT: hey, that was messed up about what you said about Jumpman. He did his freaking best and I'm proud of him. He went on to play with mario against several characters who had stupid priorities. I don't care how many people said he got *****. He did his **** hardest and I'm proud of him for that.

-__-

Smash Ace
Remember the Alamo

Hoyo
Jumpman
Crismas
ELi

Basic Sausage
PhD
ELi

ELi's Crew
ELi

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
the crew list is updated
i see that hahaha. man humor is funny. Leo if you ever made me in a RPG, these are my stats

Ph.D HoMaLoN LvL 50
HP/MP - 395/100
Job - Student
Attack - 225
Defense - 558
Intelligence - 451 (higher that that actually)
Willpower - 300
Speed - 201
Luck - 1
EXP to next lvl ____________****
85/100

-__-

Smash Ace
i see that hahaha. man humor is funny. Leo if you ever made me in a RPG, these are my stats

Ph.D HoMaLoN LvL 50
HP/MP - 395/100
Job - Student
Attack - 225
Defense - 558
Intelligence - 451 (higher that that actually)
Willpower - 300
Speed - 201
Luck - 1
85/100
u just gave me an idea to make the list more technical lmfao

BUM163

Smash Lord
i been accepted it. when i read ya comments thatz when it restarted. people such as eli n homalon is doin the right thing and tryin to get the ball rollin again. so wat if i said sumthin about sally. i have the right to just like every human and u can think wat u think hoyo. multiple people told me alex took money. i don't care for a old situation, but i just had to watch myself from him. thatz it.

i'm gonna be on my a game trying to host in other places wit partners instead of doin it alone. also remember alex didn't do it alone. he did it wit killa fleet which consist of acemarth old school name like daddy to diddy lol. dj nintendo, david x and warriorknight didn't really help as much from wat i seen. killafox also helped so remember i'm a one man army who had outside random help and alex when it came to smash had the support of a stationary crew which is no longer alive.

i know i did a great job and no one will take that away from me. i done proven facts point blank. i got luv for all ya even if i said harsh things earlier. i'm honestly done wit this and i want to focus on a better future.

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
Eli - Level Infinite
HP/MP - Infinite/Infinite
Job - Being amazing at everything
Attack - Godly
Defense - A sense of humor
Intelligence - Mediocre
Willpower - I've got some of that stuff
Speed - Maaaad slow
Luck - Non-existant
EXP to next level... there is no higher level.

Snakeee

Smash Master

Ph.D HoMaLoN LvL 50
HP/MP - 395/100
Job - Student
Attack - 225
Defense - 500
Intelligence - 200 (higher that that actually)
Willpower - 300
Speed - 201
Luck - 1
85/100
OH yeah? well look at mine...

Snakeee
LvL 99
HP/MP - 99999/9999
Job - Student
Attack - 255
Defense - 255
Intelligence - 255
Willpower - 255
Speed - 255
Luck - 255
0/0

btw 255 is the max, so you can't have 500 sorry :(

Wow I'm so bored, this is what happens to my Friday when I overdo my Thursday and end up staying up all night vomiting X_X. Do not mix alcohol and energy drinks because I just learned this the hard way. But, don't question my drinking abilities because I will challenge anybody to a case race MM. :)

JumpMan_Punk

Smash Journeyman
naaa i'm not. look at jumpman. one of the people that came late before and i let u come into the tournament. anyway no offense but ur words are as useless as u losing to every d.a member in the crew battle ya had lol. go ahead u go to sleep.... hahahahahahahahahah lmao
Since when my record matter in this situation. That says JUST HOW CHILDISH U REALLY ARE. Like 7 yr old child. "Never get an argument with bum throw out something out of left field to make u shut up". Why don't u come up with something better. Before u say my words useless cause u have no comeback. Please another low blow on I'm waiting for another cause that **** u said had no point at all come on I'm waiting cause that's all u have. Come up with better crap next time. And make sense while saying it.

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
Bum

LvL 80
HP Max /MP Max - 500/500
Job - ???
Attack - 300
Defense - 700
Intelligence - ???
Willpower - 700 ( you seem optimitic)
Speed - ???
Luck - 999 (Thats cuz I SDed when i was about to beat you in Jungle Japes) haha
EXP to next lvl _______________

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
OH yeah? well look at mine...

Snakeee
LvL 99
HP/MP - 99999/9999
Job - Student
Attack - 255
Defense - 255
Intelligence - 255
Willpower - 255
Speed - 255
Luck - 255
0/0

btw 255 is the max, so you can't have 500 sorry :(

Wow I'm so bored, this is what happens to my Friday when I overdo my Thursday and end up staying up all night vomiting X_X. Do not mix alcohol and energy drinks because I just learned this the hard way. But, don't question my drinking abilities because I will challenge anybody to a case race MM. :)
Drinking Lvl : 10

-__-

Smash Ace
Results are up

These were our contestants.

Hoyo
Jumpman
Crismas
ELi

Basic Sausage
PhD
ELi

ELi's Crew
ELi

This was a battle which ended at 2:08 and started midnight. The Winner of this years crew battle is...

ELi's crew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATUALTIONS guyz how does it feel to be this years winner?

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
Since when my record matter in this situation. That says JUST HOW CHILDISH U REALLY ARE. Like 7 yr old child. "Never get an argument with bum throw out something out of left field to make u shut up". Why don't u come up with something better. Before u say my words useless cause u have no comeback. Please another low blow on I'm waiting for another cause that **** u said had no point at all come on I'm waiting cause that's all u have. Come up with better crap next time. And make sense while saying it.
i though you went to sleep? Since you up, post ur stats

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
ArtieBoy - Level 1
HP/MP - 1/1
Job - DeliveryBoy
Attack - 1
Defense - 5
Intelligence - Handicap
Willpower - 0
Speed - FLASH
Luck - Non-existant
EXP to next level - 9 BILLION :urg:

i had to do this

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
Well we had a rough start but in the end it was our sense of humor that prevailed. The mediocre intelligence was what was holding us back for a little bit, but we came through.

I'd like to thank all my friends and family, dad I couldn't do it without you, the smash community for all their support or lack thereof, and peace I'm out of here.

BUM163

Smash Lord
jumpman like who is payin attention to u? the only time that happens is when u laugh after ur sentence. u don't even know wat i was allow or not allow to do at my job. at one point i wasn't able to have people help n then that change so ur not even makin sense. i was allow to have people help which is y people was allow to help. this is wat u need to do. put ur skippers hat bak on n go take a walk outside. cool off a bit n then have a corona lol

-__-

Smash Ace
i thought u was going to sleep =( this just ended >.< dont bring it back

BUM163

Smash Lord
just cause i talk like this don't mean i hate or dislike anyone. to me everything is done. i really have no clue y is this still goin?

Top Bottom