• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

BUM163

Smash Lord
yea tell them how u hate lateness but was late 6 times. tell the people that. tell them about that. u a fake and now hoyo wants to stay out after seein wat we show him. u ain't worth the time. u did ur dirt good stuff.

BUM163

Smash Lord
i'm done wit this situation. thatz it. i don't need to go any further. ya people think i'm wrong. real talk go ask hoyo why now he wants to stay out of it after the proof we show him. now he ain't on no one side. thatz all i got to say. sally u did wat u did n thatz it. u try to put the front about lateness and u just got caught on how u was late 6 times lol.

it's cool. i don't even sweat it no more. everyone have a goodnight. i'll let ya know info on wats goin on. anyone that continues to bash n such i got my proof so unless it gets personal i won't even bother respondin bak. i squash the situation myself and theres no need to fight over sumthin thatz done.

i really want to know who goin to the p.a tournament

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

i get home and i have to read an hours worth of crap. literally CRAP.

ive spoken to hoyo already so i aint gonna get into too much i just wanna say a couple things.

to the ppl who just went hard for no reason wit my name in they mouth. real talk STFU!

crismas, jumpan whoever im too tired to remember but its w,e idk wat i did to ya but ya need to def mind ya bizness it aint cute. keep thinking wat ya wanna think i found out the WHOLE truth by talkin to the bosses already so im really the only one who knows for real.

im done with this. all ya other *****z keep away from me real talk cuz i aint too happy wit a lot of ppl. hoyo and i squashed our **** so u good hoyo this aint to u.

anybody that wanna keep talkin. go ahead and do it but keep it on the low. **** is not cute and if i hear someone say something tryin to talk as if they know the real deal and they dont. im droppin u. easy as that. keep ya ****in mouths shut unless ya really wanna get it poppin.

DROP this for good. like on some G **** for real.

QNZ_RAFA

Smash Ace
this really should've been handled over the phone or over an instant messenger of some sort. how do you expect ppl not to put in their 2 cents when you got it spilling all over the boards. next time choose a more private way of discussing stuff. im sorry bum and jeff got fired. that really sucks. good luck to you guys. and BUM what do I always say??? "WOMEN WILL BE THE DOWNFALL OF MAN, BECUZ THEIR STUPID AND THEY'RE E-V-I-L !"

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
Sometimes, somethings should not be said to the public.
Words worthy of a roaring owl

to the ppl who just went hard for no reason wit my name in they mouth. real talk STFU!

whoever im too tired to remember but its w,e idk wat i did to ya but ya need to def mind ya bizness it aint cute.

DROP this for good.
Words worthy of being said to an adventurer left for dead in the middle of nowhere in the beginning of the game.

this really should've been handled over the phone or over an instant messenger of some sort. how do you expect ppl not to put in their 2 cents when you got it spilling all over the boards. next time choose a more private way of discussing stuff.
Words worthy of being said by those who do them and dont worry about things that dont concern them.

BTW...

/moo

* hides from incoming mud slinging and hatred *

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
NYC weeklies crashed and burned.

All this arguing when it could of been done in person, by instant messaging or over the phone. People love the attention. LOL

Well life goes on... This thread should be removed. Start a new one. I declare this thread has been DESTROYED!

Jay0yeah

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Now hold on Jay0, I don't think we should start a new thread yet. granted, a LOT of stuff has happened, but we can't abandon it. There's not much need. With all the issues finally done and let out, we can now start on planning what do to do. Such as finding a new venue.

Now, I heard play N trade was not much of a good spot. It has to do with TVs and such and that they like items on (no exceptions).

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
this really should've been handled over the phone or over an instant messenger of some sort. how do you expect ppl not to put in their 2 cents when you got it spilling all over the boards. next time choose a more private way of discussing stuff. im sorry bum and jeff got fired. that really sucks. good luck to you guys. and BUM what do I always say??? "WOMEN WILL BE THE DOWNFALL OF MAN, BECUZ THEIR STUPID AND THEY'RE E-V-I-L !"
actually woman are the downfall because Eve was first to eat the apple. They are born to be trickster. As sexist as it is but its true. Next this is, Bum wtf? i though everything was kool now. remember wat i said. U already made ur point and defend good. Alymew stated her opinion and is trying to reason or make sense (or whatever. I didnt read). Just say "ok" and keep moving. Try not to be sexist, even tho a lot has happen. Like i said. Ur good. U already got ur point across this morning. No need to come back here and start again. Ur good. also Ace, we're good i already told most of them to mind their business. Hell i told myself to mind my business when they got back at me. Let the fire die down. and Hoyo. every on is already defend themselves. Don't get involved cuz more ppl is just gonna argue. stay kool

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
<----http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXBz_2YIFII

LMAO

Anyway yea. I decided i 80% wont go on sunday cause of certain reasons.

Heavy_Bass

Smash Apprentice
i Didn't Sacrafice You. But If You Want To Say That's Fine.

You Know Just As Any Smart Person Would Know That You Weren't Fired For That E-mail. It Has Absolutely Nothing To Do With It. You Can't Get Fired Just Because Of What You Call "stupid" Sally For Writing An E-mail.

Even If I Did Sacrafice Something That Was Booked A Month Ago, You'd Still Have The Same Mantality Of Me.

You'd Be 2 Faced Now.

And If You Say Money Over Matters, Then You'd Be Pro Divas.

Even If You Did Starve 10 Hours, You Could Have Asked Your "friends" To Get You Food.

Gandhi Went On A Hunger Strike To Protest The British Rule.
Definitely Just Brought Up Gandhi's Hunger Strike To Protest The Rule Of A Foreign Government And Compared It To A Guy Working At Web2zone!

Too ****ing Good Lmfao

D1

Banned via Administration
go ta hell lol.
Best post all week.

I'm at Shin's house thinkin I'm missing out on some good sh** on the boards...and instead all I see is mad crazy sh**.

LMAO @ some of the stuff I read w/ Bum goin back and forth w/ ppl...I don't wanna bring back ol' beef since its squashed...but I did have fun reading it...

...hope no one's tight at me for having fun reading drama posts.

And wow @ the women are stupid and evil posts.

If that is the case...why do you like 'em so much? Unless you don't that is.

^^^ The above post was a joke so don't get tight,lash out at me, and like release mad skeletons from the closet...

...since thats what everyone seems to be doing nowadays.

So yeah...

...GO TA HELL! (Bum) My favorite Bum quote.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
holy **** I missed like 10 pages in this thread...

****, people, let's just get a new ****in venue... not gonna comment on all the **** that went down

xNecrox

Smash Cadet
DESTROY THIS THREAD ITS MADNESS! every time i check in hour to hour there is a new page of drama i like reading it but its not bringing the weeklies back isn't it lets just find a spot. and...... SAVE THE DRAMA FOR YO MAMA.

~ANTi

D1

Banned via Administration
guess me and my brother are just gonna be looking for a lot of oos tourneys from now on =/
Thank God Soul Calibur 4 came out...I have no prob switching communities if the NYC scene dies out.

I'll always get to smash at fests w/ you guys at least or hang oos w/ ya'll at a big tourney. *shrug*

*goes back to playing other games besides Brawl since there's no point anymore*

bajisci

Smash Ace
Thank God Soul Calibur 4 came out...I have no prob switching communities if the NYC scene dies out.

I'll always get to smash at fests w/ you guys at least or hang oos w/ ya'll at a big tourney. *shrug*

yo d1 i wanna play u in sc4 xD what system do u have it on?

Shadow 111

Smash Lord

:(

i hope more of you go to oos tourneys now that weeklies are gone...

Top Bottom