• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Haven't had time (nor cash) to make it out to a weekly in two weeks, and I won't be making it these next two either (actually, I'm trying to make it to Critical Hit , so I probably will be saving every penny I get in the dream of making that.)

Still, dropping by to give my favorite Smasher's a shoutout and hello.

What's up New York City!!

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
i def went on the el toro.........

the first dropped made my head smash into my knee like C.falcon and i def didnt enjoy the ride cuz i ws blacked out for the entire time LOL................(true story)

MORAL: if ur goin on the el toro......be prepared....its ****in high as **** and u better be strong enuff to hold ur head up and not be "cool" like me and say "oh im not gonna be gay and hold on"

*** that u better hold on LOL

BUM163

Smash Lord
tg is 2day. i have several games i probably be bringing such as, sc4, arcana hearts, neo geo coliseumn, king of fighters 11, guilty gear accent core, melee n brawl of course. melee tournament was fun yesterday as rusty as i was. i'll join any tournament as long as its fun. i ended up hosting idk how and i see people are use to me throwin tournaments so i guess i b that lol.

i also want people to come to training grounds cuz i wanna train, whether its melee, brawl, sc4, guilty gear, street fighter 3rd strike in which i will buy, and the snk games i got. anyone goin and want me to bring any specific game i just said post it here

D1

Banned via Administration
Yesterday was fun as hellz Bum. ^_^ get at ppl askin if you had the bracket when it wasn't ur tourney.

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
tg is 2day. i have several games i probably be bringing such as, sc4, arcana hearts, neo geo coliseumn, king of fighters 11, guilty gear accent core, melee n brawl of course. melee tournament was fun yesterday as rusty as i was. i'll join any tournament as long as its fun. i ended up hosting idk how and i see people are use to me throwin tournaments so i guess i b that lol.

i also want people to come to training grounds cuz i wanna train, whether its melee, brawl, sc4, guilty gear, street fighter 3rd strike in which i will buy, and the snk games i got. anyone goin and want me to bring any specific game i just said post it here
yo bum you got SF2:HF? but ill be there with a wii set up if you dont mind.

BUM163

Smash Lord
Big Bad News Fellas. Lets Start Off With

Ace Got Fired
Daphney Got Fired
Bum Got Fired

No More Tg Or Brawl Weeklies.

The Reason Of Me Getting Fired..... Ighttt Lets Start This Off As Of, This Was Orignially Ace TOURNAMENT, But Then Yesterday He Couldn't Stand To Do It Anymore, Plus Everyone Was Coming To Me As If It Was My Event. Sally And Clarissa Charge Everyone 5 Dollars And Didn't Even Know How To Run The Counter For The Smash Event..... They Claim Alex Told Them To Do It And Thrust Making Web2zone Lose 107 Dollars.

For Me Helping N Not Even Knowin About The Event Till Like Last Min I Got Fired. I Got In The Time I'm Pose To Be Which Is At 4pm. I Understand That Regardless Smashers Come In Extremely Early At Times Like Yesterday, But Usually Either Me Or Someone Else Such As Alex Kicks Ya Outside. How Come They Didn't Do It That Time Is Wat I Don't Understand.

So I Got Fired, For Not Knowing About The Tournament Till Like Last Min, I Got Fired Cause Two Gurls Even If They Listen To Their Boss Which Is Sally And Clarissa, Instead Of Saying Well Alex I Don't Know How To Run The Counter For Tournaments, They Go Ok Lets Just Charge Them 5 Bucks.... So I Get Fired. I Got Fired For No Reason What So Ever And The Worst Part Is My Boss Couldn't Even Speak To Me To Get My Side Of The Story.

I Try My Best Fellas And I Haven't Given Up On Throwing Tournaments.... Me N Ace Is Gonna Try To Get This Place In The Bx In Which If We Do, We Will Have Security To Assure The Players Safety. I'll Keep Ya Inform On Whats Goin On

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
Big Bad News Fellas. Lets Start Off With

Ace Got Fired
Daphney Got Fired
Bum Got Fired

No More Tg Or Brawl Weeklies.

The Reason Of Me Getting Fired..... Ighttt Lets Start This Off As Of, This Was Orignially Ace TOURNAMENT, But Then Yesterday He Couldn't Stand To Do It Anymore, Plus Everyone Was Coming To Me As If It Was My Event. Sally And Clarissa Charge Everyone 5 Dollars And Didn't Even Know How To Run The Counter For The Smash Event..... They Claim Alex Told Them To Do It And Thrust Making Web2zone Lose 107 Dollars.

For Me Helping N Not Even Knowin About The Event Till Like Last Min I Got Fired. I Got In The Time I'm Pose To Be Which Is At 4pm. I Understand That Regardless Smashers Come In Extremely Early At Times Like Yesterday, But Usually Either Me Or Someone Else Such As Alex Kicks Ya Outside. How Come They Didn't Do It That Time Is Wat I Don't Understand.

So I Got Fired, For Not Knowing About The Tournament Till Like Last Min, I Got Fired Cause Two Gurls Even If They Listen To Their Boss Which Is Sally And Clarissa, Instead Of Saying Well Alex I Don't Know How To Run The Counter For Tournaments, They Go Ok Lets Just Charge Them 5 Bucks.... So I Get Fired. I Got Fired For No Reason What So Ever And The Worst Part Is My Boss Couldn't Even Speak To Me To Get My Side Of The Story.

I Try My Best Fellas And I Haven't Given Up On Throwing Tournaments.... Me N Ace Is Gonna Try To Get This Place In The Bx In Which If We Do, We Will Have Security To Assure The Players Safety. I'll Keep Ya Inform On Whats Goin On
yea you told me and my friend this but good luck on finding a new spot. :urg:

Sensei

Smash Lord
That is mad lame. You should really try to get in contact with your boss and tell your side of the story and maybe he/she will understand. If they don't, then move on, but you should at least try. Web2zone is really convenient because it is in the city and its like 30 min walking distance from the penn station. I was really looking forward to go to one of these and see my favorite NY smashers again. I would really disappointed if this situation does not get the justice it deserves.

BUM163

Smash Lord
well sally thought it was my event, wrong. she thought i start work at 3pm and obviously in the complaint she said i came in at 4pm, in which i start work at 4pm lol. ya smashers do come in early, but i tell ya the time i will get there and regardless ya always go there early. yea ya complain, but ya know or the people who go to every weekly i said it starts at 5pm. i wish i can still host man, i like seeing ya guys alot. yea i can be strict at times and be mad at ya, but it be mad fun and i was gonna make the game even more fun cuz i found out how to take out tripping

BUM163

Smash Lord
yea i stay strong, i wanna see ya guys man. i love to bug out on fridays wit ya and talk about how bad brawl is cuz of tripping which i figure out how to take it out 100 percent

BUM163

Smash Lord
well lets see wat happens, if people still want me to host, ya can put that want me to and i can show them at the store that ya still want me to host in web2zone

BUM163

Smash Lord
but ya have to take this serious, also ace has sumthin in mind to do in the mean time. i'm being extremely serious if ya want me to host again, please post up and don't talk about non sense thatz not needed to be said. this is very important for nyc community cuz like i said, i don't only wanna do brawl, yesterday i play melee and got scaped in teams n by reno, but i loved it.

BUM163

Smash Lord
post up whether ya want me to continue hosting or not. this is very important.

Top Bottom