• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I want NY vs NJ to happen because I think it would be a great time had by all with lots of hype. It is sad that Bum does not seem too interested. I want him to and hell I will drag him myself to NJ just to prove a point that he can go toe to toe with M2K. I would definitely even risk paying for him myself.

Look Inui you want this to happen and so do I so we can plan it and do it at a neutral place or somewhere conveniently close ... it will happen
Anyone can go "toe to toe" with M2K, including me because I play with him a lot. Actually defeating him in a serious set? Nah. It doesn't happen.

I want it to happen because NY's trash talk and hype is too funny. :)

I like how Inu said M2K does not lose and is a big azz fanboy of him.

Yet he did not tell you guys that my boy Orion 2 stocked M2K's DDD with Captin falcon in a mm and won the MM. No disrespect to M2k but if Your gonna leave details like this out, then you obvious just stay on M2K **** and just wont hop off.
He doesn't.

That was a joke match, dude. M2K SD'd and got hit by nonsense over and over. It wasn't real. Wow @ people thinking it was real.

Inui said he lost to NL cause he was tired and such........no johns..........
No, I lost to NinjaLink because he beat me and outplayed me. I lost to D1 in losers finals(I put D1 in losers, btw) because I thought we were just going to split and I was bored of the game. It turned out that NinjaLink and D1 left me out of the split, so lol @ me. I won't be a fool next time.

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
hey bum i've been maining MK since the beginning too and not just b/cuz he's god tier but b/cuz I like the character in general. I remember tellin jman that when he lost to a luigi player lol.

Also, Blackanese and I won 8 team tournaments, i guess we haven't been woopin ppl enough lol!!

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Inui, m2k never SD'd, he got falcon sidebd when he was trying to gimp Orion and then stagespiked twice by the upB.

Still a joke match though.

Korpocalypse

Smash Journeyman
I hear alot of johns in this...discussion; wasn't a serious match, no skill required, spamming, bad matchups, etc. etc. etc. whoever wins wins, just do it.
Metaknight is the coolest nintendo-made character ever.
Falco is badass.
So was Craptain Failcon.

:026:

sidenote: are the tv's at web2zone hd or sd?

Hax

Smash Champion
Jay0Yeah - I don't have a main anymore.. I just use who I'm in the mood to use. at the weekly, I've gone Peach, Dedede, Wario, Lucario, Diddy, ZSS, and Ike.. and I've used like every character in friendies.. LOL. it's too hard to use one character and not be bored.
...excuse me? nah jk lmfao

My style, which I can't help is more of an automatic adjustment, I only play as good as my opponent most of the time. Like a crappy player can come close or even beat me, but I'll give a really good player a hard time or beat them.
i'm not gonna lie dire i have almost the same problem you do :( it sucks

I refuse to crew battle NY if Zro and Blackanese aren't there to talk trash. They are the funniest. Especially Zro. :)
times have changed lil man. i am definitely a part of the **** talking crew lol. just ask blackanese. :laugh:

D1

Banned via Administration
Yeah so I got this hot girl over my house...

...her first name is Soul...

...middle name Calibur...

...last name Four.

Get at her sexyness!!!

Btw I still <3 Inui despite whatever animosity he may hold towards me and NL and despite w/e johns come forth...cuz I for one will never say anything about what happened game 1 in winners vs. you cuz I live by, "No Johnz." I just take w/e happened to me in winners like a man.

Anyways w/e...<3 everyone.

Especially my new gf Soul Calibur 4 **** she's so cute when she smiles ^_^.

Korpocalypse

Smash Journeyman
yo, every soul calibur game, kilik pwns...PWNS
just spam 'stab' move (usually forward vertical attack) and turnaround-strike move (back horizontal i think). broken
none of my friends shield
i have to buy that game
i have to buy an xbox
****...that's expensive...
I'll probably play it in a couple of years, that's what usually happens
*plays some resident evil 4*

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Hey guys I wanna make a video documentary of the weekly and put it on Youtube.

I might do short interviews with people for fun....

Is this a good idea?

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
Inui, m2k never SD'd, he got falcon sidebd when he was trying to gimp Orion and then stagespiked twice by the upB.

Still a joke match though.
stop posting here no one likes you >_<
I refuse to crew battle NY if Zro and Blackanese aren't there to talk trash. They are the funniest. Especially Zro. :)
haha thanks man... i try my best xD not in the matches of course but to make them feel as bad as possible lol

Benjamin Linus

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys I wanna make a video documentary of the weekly and put it on Youtube.

I might do short interviews with people for fun....

Is this a good idea?
been there done that >_>

if you want i can give you my footage and you might use some clips. i was suppose to narrate over it but i never did but i still passed film class. get at me.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
ZRO would get mad tight and be willing to break faces, then I just show up at w2z from deep and buy him bubble tea and he'll be the most easy-going pot-smokin'-Jamaican-wannabe muthafukka in there.

Lord have mercy.

Top Bottom