• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Anyone going to animeNEXT? i heard there having a brawl tourny. Check out the site lol.

Edit: well I'm going down there now. Rawr. Bai.
I might go Sunday...but it's 50/50. The tournies there are full of noobs, so don't expect much competition. I go to animenext every year, in fact any anime con is filled with nothing but ppl who complain about wavedashing (before brawl obviously). Otakon is more fun though cause actual smashers show up and **** TV's, even myself XD

And LOL that horrible Kirby anime is on TV. The one where Dedede is like KARBYYYYY with a southern accent. LMAOOOOO

icewolf2249

Smash Cadet
^lol. My noob friends are going to the animeNEXT competition. They are gonna be PISSED that some decent players are actually gonna be there... even if it's just chaos.

Really enjoyed my first weekly... and getting beasted by jesus on random. I need to get a wii and start seriously playing this game XD. Had a bunch of fun with you guys, you all ****ing hilarious. Not gonna be able to come for pretty much the whole summer now... but hopefully I'll have time to practice and be back in September.

Benjamin Linus

Smash Apprentice
I might go Sunday...but it's 50/50. The tournies there are full of noobs, so don't expect much competition. I go to animenext every year, in fact any anime con is filled with nothing but ppl who complain about wavedashing (before brawl obviously). Otakon is more fun though cause actual smashers show up and **** TV's, even myself XD

And LOL that horrible Kirby anime is on TV. The one where Dedede is like KARBYYYYY with a southern accent. LMAOOOOO
where is this animeNEXT thing?

D1

Banned via Administration
"I had the time of my life song plays in background."

Crazy fun time yesterday mad heads showed it was like a frickin family reunion of epic proportions...

Shoutouts to:

My boy Bum for being the bestest teammate in the world, the man to bring weeklies back to w2z, the man to make me start thinkin that tiers are gonna shift like a mo'fugga in a couple weeks or so, the man to gimme the best and most intense set I've had in singles in a MINUTE, and the only person besides Hoyo that I've seen pull out CF in tourney like a G and do well (WHATCHU KNOW ABOUT CAP!?!).

My boy NL for making up for his fugly performance in winners, and beastin through losers netting a nice third place spot w/o choking/SDing/tripping(lol j/k) it wasn't an easy bracket either my dude so be happy you made it far.

My boy Shin Akuma Bowser The Moovetrick Meow we need to make Rock Smash flavored Bubbletea and make a **** store that'll put TeaKettle outta business *rock smashes 6 train...and J train...and L train LMAO*

My boy Ron showin up as well and doin his thang. Me and the after-weekly-party gang definitely were rollin when you saw that fly woman walkin by w/ the beast lookin dress and then you straight up followed her down the entire block...LMAO! I'm so savin up for a camcorder cuz these moments need to be immortalized g'****it.

Starz as well for reppin TS hardbody in teams and singles...you and Silven were simply amazing...gooooood sh**!!!! I never knew Ike and Olimar were that scary...

Shinigami SON it was great seein the almighty Boo @ the weekly today I heard you were doin well in singles goin all Kirby from what I heard...good sh** yo keep it up! We gotta play sometime!

Mop always a pleasure to see ya at the weeklies yo ^_^ we def gotta get some training time whenever you free can't let that potential beast inside go to waste. Thanks for watchin my match vs. Bum def gave me a confidence boost while I was playin.

Miwa OMFG STOP MAKIN PPL GET TIGHT ROFLMAO!!! The dreaded Goomba in MKWii comes in to beast on ppl and make 'em quit life and smash at the same time w/o even entering tourney good sh** ^_^ always great to see ya as well. Stop not ENTERING >_<!

Jesus CHEF BOYARDEE ALL DAY! I tell Daph she can keep my bro you can be my lil bro my d00 XD stop sandbaggin mang GOT ME TIGHT >_<! Who the hell uses Fox in Brawl like its Melee...get at ur Nair shine to usmash LMAO! WOWWWW!

Alulu!!! I admire how despite all the trials and tribulations that go ur way...you still fight for your friends good sh** my dude...cuz I sure as hell can't use that big sword like 99.99% of the tourney that sh** is dedication. Yooo Daff is mad cool as hell!! She def gets a shoutout from me as well I heard she cut my brother's grASS HARDBODY LMAO! Definitely auto-added herself to my cool list of folks in a blink of an eye.

Dire! ROFLMAO @ that story you told me about Kubuu teching underneath FD and coming back LMAO! I gotta see that replay XD!

"I'm da best mayne...I deeeed it" ELI! Why were we beastin in teams friendlies? Get at our broken combinations you're definitely too awesome bro it was a pleasure teamin w/ ya in friendlies, and playin ya in tourney got my heart pumping when I played ur Weegie board addicted Luigi.

*moment of silence for my dude Gmoney makin a guest appearance at the weekly*

Today on Rockin Today, my d00d Rockin starts steppin it up and takin out known names...*sees Rockin randomly walkin toward a train station...rushes him and tells cameraman to speed up...shoves mic in Rockin's face* SO ROCKIN WHO DID YOU BEAT YESTERDAY?!!!! Rockin: "Uhhh...I d-d-don't wanna start a-a-any drama s-s-so I'll j-just p-plead the fifth."

Dionis WOW SONIC GOOD SH** in TEAMS AND GOOD SH** in SINGLES TOO! You don't even play dat much IN TOURNEY and you still BEASTED get AT URSELF! It was awesome finally seein ya after all these centuries.

Thunderpunch! Wow at ur team Good SH**! DK and PIka are mad cheap...I thought Falco and DK was cheap...O_o!

Leo DON'T QUIT >_< or I'll stop being your 2nd bestest friend >_<!

Vanz OMFG all I gotta say is too good in our matches and after the weekly always a barrel of LMAOs and I still hate Keitaro for gettin credit for jabbin w/ Falco when I did that ever since the ***. version of Brawl >_<! LOL

YOOOO GODOT!!! YOUR NEXT MATCH IS.....

>_>

<_<

...a Bye...woops sry I forgot again ^_^;

KHANTI FALCO ALL DAY!!!!!!!! I SPEAK TRUTH!

Last and not least <3 Wes ^_^

...my memories finally drawing a blank so everyone else if we played/hung out/talked GOOD SH** it was fun ^_^!

...btw I can't believe someone broke the rules @ the weekly and actually stunk V_v...that deserves an auto DQ.

Since results weren't posted-

Singles-1st Bum and D1 (split) 3rd NL
Teams-1st Bum+D1/Blackanese+Steiner (split) 3rd Alu+Dionis(SONIC+Ike O_o!)

Hax

Smash Champion
LMAO at jtails and jesus's reactions lol

i am watchin the how to play video cuz i am horrible at this game

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Teams Results

Teams
1st Bum+D1/Blackanese+Steiner
3rd Alu+Dionis
4) Glitch + Leo
5)Dire + Raffy
6) Thunder Punch
7)Starz + Silvin
8)Godot + Khanti
9)Mop + Ace
10)Jman + Zro
Vanz + Tierwhore
Cass + Killa
Ninjalink + Ron
Jumpman + Moo

Bum, you suck at giving me copies lol

Alukard

Smash Hero
yayyy that tourney was mad od fun ^_^ ... sonic and ike ALL DAI PAPA lol ... get at my f smashes ...ima have to bring an SD card to save them over the top mindgame f smashes ... i caught like 8 this weekly alone ^_^

silven u better hope i can't get the program to make a combo vid cuz ... i top ten with ike MAH DOOD!!!!

jkjk jk i love you lol ... altho as soon as i went metaknight against bum ... i got wrecked lmfaoooo ... and when i went metaknight against NL i lost ... but its ok me and NL are 2-1 i'm still in the lead =P .... fun weekly i hope more people enter doubles next week cuz at least people can use their real/fav characters without getting gay'd hard ... =)

i love you all ... also get at my sister countering with marth against NL and some random like 4 times in a row and it worked ... also beat some random dude ... don't wry mah dood i dont kno who u are ... u lucky tho lloolol ...

till next time folks ...

p.s. get at my roller chairs trend i started ... SWAT ALL DAI BABY!!!! **** that night **** ( take that RON!!!!) lololol

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Haha thanks for the shoutout D1 that was def a mad fun couple of matches right there! I'm loving the intense competition out in NYC, I was def not up to par but the experience was well worth it. Mad fun times everyone, and Bum, thanks for the opportunity to be beasted by your DK in that ditto match thats actually what I was hoping for so I could learn a few things ;p Peace out everyone, maybe when I'm a little better I'll make the trip again to weeklies. : )

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
SHin Shoutout incoming

D1: your cool
Rockin: ...well @ least you aint terribad ****** trash on lol skates anymore. Good **** homie. Keep your game face on and keep climbing that ladder... * hugs rockin *

* Then Rock Smashes him in the arm *

Jumpman: Stop dying.

Shinigami: Imma kill you someday...

everyone else: i heart you all... now go die in a fire... a hot fire

Miwa

Smash Rookie
Mop/Miwa - I didn't start NOTHING >> The flame lit itself XD Mop, play Mario Kart Wii plz. You'll love it.
lol i know it wasn't your fault dont worry~ We were all there to see what actually happened x3

Crazy fun time yesterday mad heads showed it was like a frickin family reunion of epic proportions...

Shoutouts to:

Miwa OMFG STOP MAKIN PPL GET TIGHT ROFLMAO!!! The dreaded Goomba in MKWii comes in to beast on ppl and make 'em quit life and smash at the same time w/o even entering tourney good sh** ^_^ always great to see ya as well. Stop not ENTERING >_<!
lol noo it ain't my fault! yea it was fun i wish i could've had another peach ditto with you..or atleast just friendlys~

i'll try ^-^; i dunno i just like playing friendlys instead of entering. oh yea congrats you did good! you were pullin off mad beast combos~ =P

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
yayyy that tourney was mad od fun ^_^ ... sonic and ike ALL DAI PAPA lol ... get at my f smashes ...ima have to bring an SD card to save them over the top mindgame f smashes ... i caught like 8 this weekly alone ^_^

silven u better hope i can't get the program to make a combo vid cuz ... i top ten with ike MAH DOOD!!!!

jkjk jk i love you lol ... altho as soon as i went metaknight against bum ... i got wrecked lmfaoooo ... and when i went metaknight against NL i lost ... but its ok me and NL are 2-1 i'm still in the lead =P .... fun weekly i hope more people enter doubles next week cuz at least people can use their real/fav characters without getting gay'd hard ... =)

i love you all ... also get at my sister countering with marth against NL and some random like 4 times in a row and it worked ... also beat some random dude ... don't wry mah dood i dont kno who u are ... u lucky tho lloolol ...

till next time folks ...

p.s. get at my roller chairs trend i started ... SWAT ALL DAI BABY!!!! **** that night **** ( take that RON!!!!) lololol
Its actually 2-2 alu. first weekly we played i won(zelda+ike) than u won the other 2. :-)

Alukard

Smash Hero
Its actually 2-2 alu. first weekly we played i won than u won the other 2.
no the first weekly i ever entered i beat u with snake and u were complaining about how he is god tier ... and then i won with metakight twice after ... so i guess its 3-1 thanx for reminding me lol

Mop?

Smash Rookie
Mop/Miwa - I didn't start NOTHING >> The flame lit itself XD Mop, play Mario Kart Wii plz. You'll love it.
lol its fine if anything that guy just butted into the convo he dont know anything....but seriously he should have put his money where is mouth is...obviously he was scared >:3 as for Mariokart lol Ill see if I can join again..its just I dont rly play as much..all you guys will probably destroy me..but Ill try~ I can only do end of the week since I work :3 but will try

Mop always a pleasure to see ya at the weeklies yo ^_^ we def gotta get some training time whenever you free can't let that potential beast inside go to waste. Thanks for watchin my match vs. Bum def gave me a confidence boost while I was playin.
No problem :3 it was mad fun watching both of you fighting rly was an epic fight omgah lol. YESH I WANT TO MAKE IT TRAININGS ~ Ive been doing not so good as of late...it makes me sad ;___; sowwie ace marthy~ Your Pit is crazy sorry yoshi wasnt doing so good T~T OH YEA heyhey killafox =p ~ I aint no scrub lol if you said that to me when I started going to tournys then oki but it was fun fighting you and cass though <3 ~

Shoutouts- ace and mop?- good games mops yoshi is definetly mlg pro circuit winners finals lol and ace's pit was definetly mad random hes still pro with them mindgames =]
thanks soo much ~ I have to admit too though both you and Alu make a good team too those were mad fun fights :3 also alualualuuuu~ you need to bring your sis more often shes freakin hilarious lol ask her what we did to poor brandon lol its okay brandon we still love ya =p <3 ~

AND~ on the end note :3 to everyone else ya know who ya are mad funtimes its always fun hanging out :3 me my sis and bro will miss this lol we should be back for nextnext weekly :3

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
no the first weekly i ever entered i beat u with snake and u were complaining about how he is god tier ... and then i won with metakight twice after ... so i guess its 3-1 thanx for reminding me lol
no first weekly i beat u with zelda. it was in the back the tv on the right 2-2. and why are u keepin count. got me TIGHT

Alukard

Smash Hero
no first weekly i beat u with zelda. it was in the back the tv on the right 2-2. and why are u keepin count. got me TIGHT
so its 3-2 is wat ur saying cuz i kno i beat u two times with meta ...and i beat u my first weekly branden and jesus was there ...

also i'm just tryin to start some friendly rivalry ... that is all ... i dont care who is the best or w.e cuz its not like me and u are fighting for 1st anyway lmaooo ...and we are deff in the top 10 cuz we top 8 every time we enter so yea ... ^_^

Alukard

Smash Hero
i'm fightin for first. idk bout u. sounds like a hint of u sayin i'll never get first............ziplock
i never said u wouldn't lol ... i just dont play this game at home like ever unless dionis wants to play a few games ... its just not fun to me ... but yea i try to have fun and win at the weeklies ^_^ ... i mean cmon IKE !!!! ^_^

-__-

Smash Ace
i never said u wouldn't lol ... i just dont play this game at home like ever unless dionis wants to play a few games ... its just not fun to me ... but yea i try to have fun and win at the weeklies ^_^ ... i mean cmon IKE !!!! ^_^

:confused:

Ryan-K

Smash Master
Isn't it amazing how despite a majority of the scrubs moving onto brawl, the melee discussion forum is still as stupid as ever?

Oh well summer is a nice time!!!!!!!!!!

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
fun weekly this week i must say, its true what they say "YOU R YOUR WORST ENEMY" b/c i sd the whole day its not even funny :chuckle:

blacky aka (player 2): good **** my dood another victory in teams!!

bum & d1: great finals as usual. ggs.

Tier: gg, DK is annoying as hell lol.

A guy called X (i think) gg.

Shin: nice kirby.

Get at jman for not caring for this game and losin to a luigi when i was talkin to him about pickin favorite characters lol good **** in georgia.

Rockin: nice match in friendlies, im starting to like MK ditto's ^_^

I think i was seein triple that day. i saw three girls that look the same i know one of them was mop but which one @.@??

I must say the most epicness high-lights of that weekly was Alukard and Dionis (Ike+Sonic) sonic saving ike with an uair (Catapult Kick) nice ****.
Me (Metaknight) versus Dk and Falco and pullin a victory out of my a$$!
The complement that bum gave me on delfino plaza, no seriously bum what did i do? did i tech underwater?lol

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
im really startin to hate brawl due to the fact that im losing to people with lack of skill, it really irratates me

im deffinately playing melee only now... anyone wants to play over at my house this week just let me know

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Oh yeah, I'm definitly going. I'm gonna see HaB again ^^

I should make a pie chart as to what's going on in this thread lol

Top Bottom