• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Who else would say "Brawl sux doodoo" but Blackanese.

And thanks, Randall. If you look at his mouth it looks pretty accurate.

The Sages are like, "OMG... why didn't we counterpick Meta-Knight? >_>"

Lord Khanti

Smash Journeyman
Smashing Fish, I'm going, gonna be great times at the home of Mr. Strife!!! I'm late on my shout outs also : / so here we go

In Doubles, GG's to Team Thunder Punch, Mop and Ace, and Glitch-Mewtwo and Leo.

In Singles,

Ice GG's

Bum, MOST FUN IVE HAD IN A SET EVEN THOUGH I GOT ***** ROUND 1, round 2 was better but still lost but still SO MUCH FUN!!!

Wild, GG's, warios are fun to play mainly because hes hillarious. ur rocket fart while Frigate was turning was epic "I play Wario, Hillarious!" - MalcomM

Xivik, GG's, I've found that Lucario is a hard match up for me, set was tough and ur Lucario is pretty nice, makes me want to play Lucario. GG's

Dionas, GG's, i kept having percent lead on you by at least 30 each stock but ur up tilt of doom kills me so much earlier than i can kill you lol. i wish snake could do that in real MGS, would be fricken awesome, uppercut kick Revolver Ocelot in the face and watch him go through the roof. GG's

Also shout out to Bubble Tea / Dollar Pizza / McDonalds crew for fun times walking through the streets of NYC. Would like to say some more but I'm about to close at work here so i got to GTFO of the store before they lock me in the RadioShack for the night.

AND YEAY FOR SMASHING FISH THIS WEEKEND, GET MAD HYPED!!!

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
yayyy that tourney was mad od fun ^_^ ... sonic and ike ALL DAI PAPA lol ... get at my f smashes ...ima have to bring an SD card to save them over the top mindgame f smashes ... i caught like 8 this weekly alone ^_^

silven u better hope i can't get the program to make a combo vid cuz ... i top ten with ike MAH DOOD!!!!

jkjk jk i love you lol ... altho as soon as i went metaknight against bum ... i got wrecked lmfaoooo ... and when i went metaknight against NL i lost ... but its ok me and NL are 2-1 i'm still in the lead =P .... fun weekly i hope more people enter doubles next week cuz at least people can use their real/fav characters without getting gay'd hard ... =)

i love you all ... also get at my sister countering with marth against NL and some random like 4 times in a row and it worked ... also beat some random dude ... don't wry mah dood i dont kno who u are ... u lucky tho lloolol ...

till next time folks ...

p.s. get at my roller chairs trend i started ... SWAT ALL DAI BABY!!!! **** that night **** ( take that RON!!!!) lololol

You mean...Windows Movie Maker...? You know, the one that comes with 100% of PC's and is the same program I used for my combo video?

...you already have it mah d00d. It's all a matter of organizing clips in a cohesive manner:lick:

And get at me for watching Speed Racer the Next Generation (animated series on nicktoons channel) all day since I woke up today. That sh*t is like an anime. LOL DAM

Also I know everyone is tight about that "random" luigi that came in and beat some of you guys lawlz. Stop underestimating unknowns...

Shinigami666

Smash Apprentice
Late Shout-Outs

This weekly was definitely nice hanging with you peoples... well some of ya.. lol. I hated the fact that these random losers that walk in for the first time and whatnot and think they're the best 'insert brawl character here' player for that specific character. Then they afraid to MM and decline lmao.

GET AT ME for making it maad far in singles going all kirby (counterpicked or not) that just makes me awesome ;) BOO FTW!!!

Please post the singles results I would like to see what place I, as well as everyone else, got thanks.

SHOUT-OUTS

D1- It's always cool to see you and hear your helpful advice and thoughts on things. Thanks for that lol. And we definitely need to train and get some 1v1's down. Congrats for your win

Ninjalink- Same as D1. I really appreciate the help and advice I get from you as well. Thanks for being so technical lol. Congrats for placing high.

Alukard- GGs on our match it was definitely fun and epic lol. Good job on your win. you should definitely bring your sis more often..(that is if she wants to come) She definitely made it maad fun there.. especially when she said D1's younger bro looked 'abnormal' and suffered from ADD LMFAO. As I heard from my 2 sis's.. they said she was cool too lol. You can help her practice and get good in Brawl if she wants to play it.. if not then it be Mario Kart and ya shall face Boo all the way lol.

Rockin- Awesome matches. I see you went Meta throughout the tourney and didn't stick to peach lol. Still laughing about your shirt but in all seriousness good games. If you plan on picking Metaknight for sure.. you'll make me sad for I get angry at Metaknight users lmao JP =P

Cha0s- Nice matches but as you should know Kirby always triumphs over Metaknight.. in every Kirby game lol.

Basic Sausage aka leo- The reason I got kind of amazed was that I didn't really think I got better lol. I can't tell when I improve or not since I don't fight you guys on a regular basis... I only fight ya in tourneys. Nice matches nonetheless and please do not quit... do not do what a lot of people are doing now. I hate to see old faces go especially when random nubs are coming in and in.

Steiner- Congrats on your win... Nothing else to say since you were Metaknight and I was Kirby lmfao. GG's nonetheless.

Jman aka Jesus- Had to give you a shout-out even though we only played half of an interrupted friendly... but what you were doing in the weekly to that poor soul was too funny. How you go random with DK and C-stick only to deliver the punch in the face for the last move before ending the game... and then you go fox... or more like melee fox AMIRITE? LMFAO.. and you win there too. In all seriousness you did not even try and still won. You also definitely got on D1's younger brother with the teeth comment lmao.

everyone else- Good stuff seeing ya at the weekly. It's always chill to be messing around with ya and having a great time.

Alukard

Smash Hero
i love shinigami ... except when he plays mario kart -_- ... and silven ur too good if u made all that with movei maker ... that is pretty beast lol ... but yea ... i'm deff going away for the weekend ... so ima miss ya this weekly -_-

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Also I know everyone is tight about that "random" luigi that came in and beat some of you guys lawlz. Stop underestimating unknowns...
Keep in mind Silven, I never underestimate anyone. When I saw him pick Luigi and the way he did his aerials, I knew it was gonna be trouble ><;;I REALLY didn't like how 3rd round went. ****it that guy...>>

Rockin- Awesome matches. I see you went Meta throughout the tourney and didn't stick to peach lol. Still laughing about your shirt but in all seriousness good games. If you plan on picking Metaknight for sure.. you'll make me sad for I get angry at Metaknight users lmao JP =P
You know you liked my shirt :3 It seems everyone else lawled at it.

In anycase, no problem. You don't know how bad I want to play Peach. I like to see her frilly dress on the stage, but I still gotta practice with her. I'm getting here, but I need some speed and accuracy on my hit...and a constant reminder that her jumps are crappy...><;;

Well, enjoy ya trip. I hope to see you soon ^^

BlueTerrorist

Smash Ace
I'll be seeing you guys very shortly. Can you guess which event you guys will see me in this week? It may or may not be the weekly but, you guys will see me. Good to jump in the ring for once lulz, I've been secretly watching you guys. Man, I hope my partner shows up too :D.

Princz15

Smash Apprentice
Guys I'm one of those unknowns lol. So don't mind this next post.
I'm so glad i found out about these weeklys and this week being my first time there, i have to say it was quite the experience. I loved everything about it. The epic fights, the atmosphere as in some many people just screaming at the top of their lungs for smash. I also loved the smack talk lol. Oh and meeting Bum and wes in person was a bonus too. Always seen thier melee matches in youtube. Well I only spoke to Bum (everyone did he was in charge duh) and I seen wes.

When Bum asked me how did i like it there because i told him this was my first time, i responded with an I love it! Anyway enough with my rant, you all probably think i'm a noob for getting so excited for one weekly. So, in conclusion i just wanted to say i look foward to coming to more weeklys.

Oh and Thanks to ninja link for giving me an asswhooping when i made it to the second round. Although, imo i think that Kill My link did to your diddy in that first stock was sexy as hell! You cliffhanged and fell back to try and jump on the stage with an ariel and before u could i caught you with my Link D-air while you were still falling back and you bounced of the edge of Battlefield and died XD! Nonetheless u ***** me.

One last thing srry for the rant. Um i never got his name but apprantly he has the title for best TL in NYC. We still have a money match to do! Jtails too!

Lord Khanti

Smash Journeyman
Wah I wish I was home. I love image wars...
same, my interents at work dont show images on the boards : /

Also who is goin over to Mr. Strifes the night before to help set up and needs a ride from the weekly. I don't know where he lives and he said I could crash there if I help set up for the party the next day so that way I dont have to go back to LI for the nite then come back out the next morning, so I need someone who knows where he lives to be my navigator. Other wise its map quest for me and probably gettin lost : /

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I'm at work =( and being really easily distracted...

I'm also mad that I can't add a bubble tea tag to the bottom =( lol.

I don't need a ride really, but I'll be there the night before to help set up. The tent we got it coooooooool.

Top Bottom