• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Snakeee

Smash Master
Inui makes a good point and I may actually agree. But if there's anything I'm 100% sure of, it's that the time limit should be increased...how the hell do we have a shorter time limit in the game that takes longer?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Rules so far :

- 3 stock
- 6 minute time limit (Should be 7 minutes)
- best 2 of 3. finals matches (losers/winners/grand) being best 3 of 5
- Double Elimination
- items are OFF including smash ball

Neutral stages for singles: Final Destination, Yoshi's Story, Smashville, Pokemon Stadium, Delfino Plaza, Battlefield, Lylat Cruise (Wtf @ the bolded stages being on random. Stadium got gayer now due to the campiness of the game, the ledges, and the windmill. Delfino is like Mute City minus cars and you can glitch through parts of the stage and die.)

Counterpick stages for singles: Brinstar, Corneria, Halberd, Luigi's Mansion, Jungle Japes, Pictochat, Norfair, Frigate Orpheon, Corneria, Rainbow Cruise (Falling in the water on the left side is an instant death and the klaptrap literally rushes by every ten seconds so this stage is crazy now. Norfair is a ledgecamping fest and the lava is incredibly gay even though you can shield through a lot of it because it's still everywhere anyways. This stage is way worse than the likes of Green Greens and Hannenbow, but you're not allowing those stages. I'd at least allow Green Greens because Hannenbow is indeed gay, just not as gay as Norfair.)
My opinions in bold.

But I'm just a scrub lol.

Tercel

Smash Rookie
I will probably be coming to the tournament this friday with a handful of other people. The tournament begins at 3pm correct? Also, how has the the turnout been over the past couple weeks as well as the prize distribution for Singles and Doubles Brawl

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
the weekly starts at approximately 4:30pm. bum usually shows up late to it actually won't get underway til about 6.

the turnout it usually in the 40s-50s and i dont know the prize distribution, but i do know if you win you will recieve about 100$ or slightly more or less.

D1

Banned via Administration
Hmm...D1's not too sure if he can make it this time...hmm...

...if only I can input an infinite amount of funds code.

Shinigami666

Smash Apprentice
I definitely knew every song in that vid. mad IOSYS and DJ Sharpnel and C.H.S.(megaman song). Yes very nice vid. FAVORITE.lol

EDIT: if someone wanted to kno the names of the songs here it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th1oR8yeBh8&feature=related

^_^
Quit Ninjalink.. You know we knew those songs before you. Mop? listened to them right when they came out with it. She then decided on showing you after a while. So it all comes down to godly us.. praise us lol.

is there gonna be the "after schoo" weekly 2day? if so whos going?

ill probably be going >_<
On the other note... Japa-Black!!!... lol I just felt like saying that lol.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
That's pretty awesome, but wtf @ some of the comments.

"One can only imagine how much pain and beating this poor animal had to suffer in order to mechanic learn something he doesn't understand and would never do naturally, just to some of us say "how cool" and "how cute"..."

lulz, some people just have to try and suck the fun out of everything and assume the worst. Please show me someone that would "beat" an elephant to make it do something. Seriously.

BUM163

Smash Lord
Every wednesday and thursday is training grounds at web2zone. from melee to brawl, to tekken 5 to street fighter, come to play and train with other players. Fridays are brawl weeklys which every week has been 40 plus. You have any questions pm me here or hit me up on aim which is oni163.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Quit Ninjalink.. You know we knew those songs before you. Mop? listened to them right when they came out with it. She then decided on showing you after a while. So it all comes down to godly us.. praise us lol.
Nope. I recall finding that song Strangeprogram and went on from there. Ur talkin IOSYS that Mop? found. IOSYS and Sharpnel are 2 different artists..........Gotem?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e62YftQy67k <- Strangeprogram. I kno i found this on my own cause thats when i started PSPR. Gotem!

Tercel

Smash Rookie
the weekly starts at approximately 4:30pm. bum usually shows up late to it actually won't get underway til about 6.

the turnout it usually in the 40s-50s and i dont know the prize distribution, but i do know if you win you will recieve about 100$ or slightly more or less.
thanks a lot, I appreciate the info.

is there a phone number I can contact to check the status of the tournament that way we don't show up too early? Ideally, we would like to get there right before the Brawl tourny starts since none of the people I'm coming with want to spend several hours there, which I know can happen depending on how many people there are and how organized the tourny is.

BUM163

Smash Lord
tercel i host the weeklys. just get there before 5 30 if possible. once it starts there will be no friendlys or any of the sort. only when their are free tvs to do so. if you coming with friends and they don't play in the tournament, they have to pay for spectators which is 5 dollars. it's a fire hazard and for people to be there just to be there. any other information post them or ask me.

thx

Smash Ace
if anyone has free crib to play before the tourny let me know i wanna play before i go to the weekly

jiggz all day son

BUM163

Smash Lord
bum just had leo, wes and jay0yea training yesterday wit his new big nice flat tv. anyone wanna come thru let me know, just know i work wednesday, thursday n friday afternoon to night.

madiaz3

Smash Apprentice
Every wednesday and thursday is training grounds at web2zone. from melee to brawl, to tekken 5 to street fighter, come to play and train with other players. Fridays are brawl weeklys which every week has been 40 plus. You have any questions pm me here or hit me up on aim which is oni163.
sry if you posted the answer 2 this osmewhere else im in a rush but when would these training grounds start and end?

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
quit life your sig says pleazy in it.

SHOUT OUTS FROM TODAY: (although there isnt many)

Bum - OMG BUM CAME ON TIME!!! good **** man, finally you came through lol.

Leo - you make brawl unbareably boring when you sandbag even if you win >_>

Tier - i dont really know who you are but we did pretty good for our first time teaming.

Vanz - thanks for the training man. i know your concerned about your own skill but also know your helping others improve.

Blackie - Best **** Talker Award.

KK - Good games. i dont see why everyones calling you racist LMAO. theres gotta be another way to abbreviate your name.

Shinigami666

Smash Apprentice
Nope. I recall finding that song Strangeprogram and went on from there. Ur talkin IOSYS that Mop? found. IOSYS and Sharpnel are 2 different artists..........Gotem?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e62YftQy67k <- Strangeprogram. I kno i found this on my own cause thats when i started PSPR. Gotem!
LOL that's why I said THOSE as in more than one... I know they are two different artists DUHHH =P

And Ohh Ok i guess you did find the second one on your own but I've heard that Sharpnel one.. maybe a few others too, can't remember... It's always you and sivi with those weird songs lol.

Duh_Remix

Smash Rookie
Yo, this is Chu-2, the quiet azn that comes with tag every once in a while.
How many people usually show up at these training day things? And do people actually bring street fighter 3? cuz that'd be sweet.

thx

Smash Ace
Yo, this is Chu-2, the quiet azn that comes with tag every once in a while.
How many people usually show up at these training day things? And do people actually bring street fighter 3? cuz that'd be sweet.
that was you? i was about to cut you lmao if you go to the weekly and i have money i will go oh and were setting up gzims basement for smashfests and **** again were gonna clean it out saturday =D

thx

Smash Ace
its like a whole floor we have four tvs down their kf went there madddddd long ago like two years ago basement in a house and yard for bbqs =D

Kawaiikisu

Smash Rookie
quit life your sig says pleazy in it.

SHOUT OUTS FROM TODAY: (although there isnt many)

Bum - OMG BUM CAME ON TIME!!! good **** man, finally you came through lol.

Leo - you make brawl unbareably boring when you sandbag even if you win >_>

Tier - i dont really know who you are but we did pretty good for our first time teaming.

Vanz - thanks for the training man. i know your concerned about your own skill but also know your helping others improve.

Blackie - Best **** Talker Award.

KK - Good games. i dont see why everyones calling you racist LMAO. theres gotta be another way to abbreviate your name.

Yo. When peeps find a way to somehow fit Kawaiikisu in Melee tag or even the little shiathole Brawl gives us I'll stop using KK. DAYAM alla yous calling me KKK >_> I'll take ya all on man.. 'specially you Dial :( Just cause I failed at putting in my name in Melee lmaoo

So once again.. KK DOES NOT EFFIN MEAN KKK. There is a one letter difference kthxbaii.

Luck, Dial, Basic Sausage, Hab, and everyone else, thanks for some awesome games today :) I really appreciate them. Bum Imma take you on next time I see a free TV! >;O (oh I am so diggin' my own grave here but I could care less. I have guts! >_>)

-KK-

edit: LMFAO I have to give a shoutout to Blackie as well man you are hilarious.. even though we didnt' play singles.. 'oh wtf you going after me cause my name's black, cause i'm black yo oh wtf look at this, he's going after me first wtf is this?!?' <-lmao I was cracking up during the matches. Just bad luck you spawned closer to me man, I ain't no racist ****it!!

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Yo. When peeps find a way to somehow fit Kawaiikisu in Melee tag or even the little shiathole Brawl gives us I'll stop using KK. DAYAM alla yous calling me KKK >_> I'll take ya all on man.. 'specially you Dial :( Just cause I failed at putting in my name in Melee lmaoo

So once again.. KK DOES NOT EFFIN MEAN KKK. There is a one letter difference kthxbaii.

Luck, Dial, Basic Sausage, Hab, and everyone else, thanks for some awesome games today :) I really appreciate them. Bum Imma take you on next time I see a free TV! >;O (oh I am so diggin' my own grave here but I could care less. I have guts! >_>)

-KK-
Your sig wins.

^_^

And don't worry, I lost all sense of guts when I MMed Bum and he sandbagged with Ness and two stocked me. I got hyped for approximately a day and then I went back to my normal no-confidence self. So, hope you don't go through the same thing.

Also, you could but KKISU? Or if we had the ****ing Japanese characters in the NA version, you could put Kawaii in hirigana/katakana. But for now, you may wanna do "K.K." instead of "KK," so at least it gets associated more with K.K. Slider from Animal Crossing and not the Ku Klux Klan. >_>

Kawaiikisu

Smash Rookie
Oh my god LMFAOO dude. Kawaiikisu in hirigana/katakana takes up 6 characters :) yes ghetto. lol that's why I said the day when someone finds a way to shrink Kawaiikisu is the day I'll stop using KK.. I'm so used to it anyhow though.. people call me Kawaii or KK all the time..

I tried using Kkisu as in like.. K english K and kisu.. hirigana/katakana.. but then I was like 'this is ghetto i feel like one of those idiots that go OOOO AAAAA I'M A WANNA BE JAPANESE YAYAYAYAAA' I had one person assossiate my name with KK Slider in my life. so I'm fine with that .__. Dayam my name is a biatch isn't it..

Shinigami666

Smash Apprentice
Oh my god LMFAOO dude. Kawaiikisu in hirigana/katakana takes up 6 characters :) yes ghetto. lol that's why I said the day when someone finds a way to shrink Kawaiikisu is the day I'll stop using KK.. I'm so used to it anyhow though.. people call me Kawaii or KK all the time..

I tried using Kkisu as in like.. K english K and kisu.. hirigana/katakana.. but then I was like 'this is ghetto i feel like one of those idiots that go OOOO AAAAA I'M A WANNA BE JAPANESE YAYAYAYAAA' I had one person assossiate my name with KK Slider in my life. so I'm fine with that .__. Dayam my name is a biatch isn't it..
LOL for that you should just use the tag KKK for everyone who bugs you with it lol. Either that our your tag could be LYNCH lol j/k j/k. By the way this is Sivi's bro

Kawaiikisu

Smash Rookie
._. HI!! I never met you (you were supposed to be at FIT one day or something but I didn't come that day? Cause I was busy? X_x) but yea.. wait... ...huh?? Were you at the friendlies today? *confused*

Alex Strife

Smash Hero

Daisy? is that you

Top Bottom