• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

BUM163

Smash Lord
after reading everyone post, i just might as well stay and i thank everyone that posted about that situation. i feel more better and now i can go back into serious training. now me and wes was thinkin about talking, and i was thinkin about puttin if time ends during a match that it should go back to percentage, but then everyone and their mother will camp. at the end, i do expect a regular match to be done within 21 mins and somone to report it. this rule will be enforce. before playing a friendly/mm please come to me and tell me that there is a free tv and if it's useable for a friendly. i will then inform whether it is or it isn't. if i catch you on automatic d.q no matter wat. don't argue with me cause then i will d.q again so if your in winners you go from losers to out of the bracket.

I GOT MY NEW BIG TV UP N FINALLY GOOD so if anyone wants to train with me, let me know. i need this training after slackin for a min. whether online or in my house just let me know. my neighborhood yes use to be terrible, but now cops be everywhere especially cause they filmin a movie out here. wednesday and thursday is training grounds where not only melee is there, but brawl and other fightin games. i will bring my memory card for melee. d1 also bring third strike and i will bring in arcana hearts and my ps2.

WEEKLY IS ON.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Bum I'm really late with this, but I respect what you're doing for the community, and I know you're obviously crazy about the game not just about money. On the other hand, I will not let trash talk go one sided anymore...don't get the wrong idea and think I was getting mad by how confident you were acting last time. I actually love the competitive talk and even though I'm pretty quiet myself I still think it keeps things alive.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
lol cocky ness is int he air

snake someone pop this guys cherry already lol or i will lol u better get use to trash talk and cockyness. dont be surprised and i am sure ur *** is an undercover cockyman. but anyways someone please pop this guys cherry or i will. And bum we will talk more towards making the weeklies better caues this **** is nonsense and eventhough when i bring my tv for mainly me and my crew just come to me and ask if you want to do any mm's people. I dont bite not unless your my girls ***. Also ronald that was a funny post kikiacha w/e your name is just Be thankful for that your parents got you kix , so just eat the kix and shut up.

D1

Banned via Administration
lol Snake said in the end he thinks trash talkin keeps things alive so its cool. I used to hate trash talking...but after a year or two in the smash community I started loving it XD!

Its what really brings these events to life...c'mon guys...this is NYC. We're not playing golf...we're playing a fighting game...might as well act rowdy and outta character right?

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
lol Snake said in the end he thinks trash talkin keeps things alive so its cool. I used to hate trash talking...but after a year or two in the smash community I started loving it XD!

Its what really brings these events to life...c'mon guys...this is NYC. We're not playing golf...we're playing a fighting game...might as well act rowdy and outta character right?
what he said and my trash talking game is omust next to wes now XD

DVDA

Smash Apprentice
I read something about lower percentage at time will get the win, but i think that would be unfair. Some characters are made to K.O. at lower percentages than others and vice versa. So if a Pit is fighting a Bowser for example, and at time, Bowser is at 120% and Pit is at 100% the match is still pretty even. That's how the game was made. Characters like Pit are meant to do more damage before they kill and a character like Bowser is meant to kill at low percentages with less hits. In that situation Bowser could kill Pit with an uair easy even if the Pit DIs it and Bowser could probably survive another 2 or 3 of Pit's kill moves if he DIs it. I think it would be unfair for Bowser to lose in that situation cause he probably would have won that match. So I really think the 1 stock match Idea is good, even if it takes more time.

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
after reading everyone post, i just might as well stay and i thank everyone that posted about that situation. i feel more better and now i can go back into serious training. now me and wes was thinkin about talking, and i was thinkin about puttin if time ends during a match that it should go back to percentage, but then everyone and their mother will camp. at the end, i do expect a regular match to be done within 21 mins and somone to report it. this rule will be enforce
I think it should be percent truthfully, It's hard to 2 stock people in brawl especially a player closer to your level. i had a huge lead vs jman in a match one time he was at about 160% with 1 stock and i was at 120% 2 stock, His DDD vs my Snake.. He hit me with a gordo and killed me and then with 10 seconds left he tried to use DDD's multiple jumps to get away. I still killed him, because I'm amazing but i still think its an unfair rule. People are going to camp regardless of what rule you pick. If you pick stock they'll run around until time runs out. If you pick % the guy winning will camp. Either way their will be camping (cmon its brawl) might as well pick the more fair rule.

syndicate

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys My last day in NY for a month or two :( who wants to come by and play since I got the night off, Some friends here at my dorm will be here playing too let me know.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Uh...If you didn't get what I was saying I meant I'm fine with the trash talk and I'm not the one to do that really but don't be so surprised if you hear me talking a bit too once in a while. People learn how to fight ZSS already so you can beat me ****.

VersatileBJN

Smash Ace
I know how to fight ZSS ^_^

Epic lolz at Snakeee, the silent assasin, getting some subliminal trash talk jabs in lolz.

"cmon guys learn how to fight zss please *yawn*"

D1

Banned via Administration
People learn how to fight ZSS already so you can beat me ****.
O_o...I won't even bring up the fact that you were done in our last match, last stock, and that I SDed w/ barely any damage while you were at like 160 >_>. Heh...learn how to beat ZSS.

LOL...seeya Friday Snake...hehe...

...hehe...

.....seeya Friday.

^_^

Hax

Smash Champion
Why does trash talk have to be out of character?

and Jboy, your trash talk is tragic, you'll never top Wes.
yo son that's my boy right there lol even if his trashtalking is wack only i can tell him that :)

no seriously tho dire you didn't have to humiliate J with that dthrow 9-hammer. that's ****ed up bro..

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'm Glad I dont do these things for a while. Wont get involed in all of this. Just sitting back and watching people get shut down.

R3N0

Smash Lord
-_-' snake i wanna play you in tourny -_-'..

all im saying is that i wanna holla @ u in ya prime!

you jerk!

***** talk completed*

Snakeee

Smash Master
O_o...I won't even bring up the fact that you were done in our last match, last stock, and that I SDed w/ barely any damage while you were at like 160 >_>. Heh...learn how to beat ZSS.

LOL...seeya Friday Snake...hehe...

...hehe...

.....seeya Friday.

^_^
Well learn how to not SD :laugh: Nah, that was a big ouch though on that last game.

Lol sorry, I'm hyped I just finished all my finals and I'm just messing around.
Edit: btw you just did bring up the fact >_>

Hax

Smash Champion
yo pc n!gga i am appauled by your signature.. that is the biggest dark.pch mockery i have ever seen

-__-

Smash Ace

let me give trash talking a try ...ok here goes... erhm... one moment please......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... uhhh get at me rawr D:< there ha top that mr wes!

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Just for further notice, that clip Dire put up was A-FUKCING-MAZING.

But seriously, folks, this weekly is gonna be my last weekly until September so...

Yeah. Sadface.

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
after reading everyone post, i just might as well stay and i thank everyone that posted about that situation. i feel more better and now i can go back into serious training. now me and wes was thinkin about talking, and i was thinkin about puttin if time ends during a match that it should go back to percentage, but then everyone and their mother will camp. at the end, i do expect a regular match to be done within 21 mins and somone to report it. this rule will be enforce. before playing a friendly/mm please come to me and tell me that there is a free tv and if it's useable for a friendly. i will then inform whether it is or it isn't. if i catch you on automatic d.q no matter wat. don't argue with me cause then i will d.q again so if your in winners you go from losers to out of the bracket.

I GOT MY NEW BIG TV UP N FINALLY GOOD so if anyone wants to train with me, let me know. i need this training after slackin for a min. whether online or in my house just let me know. my neighborhood yes use to be terrible, but now cops be everywhere especially cause they filmin a movie out here. wednesday and thursday is training grounds where not only melee is there, but brawl and other fightin games. i will bring my memory card for melee. d1 also bring third strike and i will bring in arcana hearts and my ps2.

WEEKLY IS ON.
AND SOME1 BRING MARVEL vs CAPCOM

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
hmm...I don't like GTA games at all...but watchin my bro play GTA4 is pretty impressive...they did some work on this game...O_o.

Looks pretty nice...I'm bout to go visit my neighborhood in Brooklyn XDD!

Get at Liberty City!

"ITS MARVEL BABY!"
EPIC FAIL....

Marvel is actually spelled "Mahvel" in yipeisms.

...quit

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
LOL I still have it on this computer...have not run it through an editor yet....I'm probably gonna put the Blastoff in a random vid or something lolol

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Good ****, Silven.

IT'S MAHYO KAR BAYBEE!!

So who's up for farewell bubble tea this weekly? Or coming by tomorrow afternoon/evening for a little smashing?

Top Bottom