• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

mattakataka

Smash Cadet
omg i gotta check the boards more all this bubble tea crew battle **** going on and im not in here to **** talk dam im mad lateeither way

umm im definently in the og crew srry d1 and mop and peoples but they had me first lol

we gotta do this and tec u can definently join our crew cuz u get bubble tea in newport

may the bubble tea crew battle commence i call first =)

crismas can i put my sig back up -_-

Alukard

Smash Hero
i might go trying to rep jiggly in singles this time around idk yet

thx back atchya
i <3 u guys ... we gotta chill again and "travel far to feast on some magnificent meats" LMFAOOO ... u gotta get serge and mike together panda bear =)

R3N0

Smash Lord
That was an AMAZING comic BTW!

---Which Bubble Tea Crew will have me??
My favorites are Taro Milk Tea w/ Tapioca and Apple Green Tea w/ Tapioca.
--- I am leet at drinking bubble tea.
--- Everytime tec-0 posts I think its Milktea posting.
--- I'm so hype to get bubble tea this weekend.
--- I'll also expose you guys to "Big Toast" with Coconut Butter + Condensed Milk
--- Also Deep fried Chicken strips which are amazing.
--- Get @ my teahouse knowledge of power.
--- Also mochi if they have.
--- Oh El oh Elz.

EDIT::::::::::::::::::: 4-20 Posts only 5 days away of 4/20..... Omfgz. =D ITS A SIGN TO SMOKE A LOT OF WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
We go to Saint Alps because it stays open and is close to w2z.

We were SUPPOSED to go to Pomme Frites, but that plan failed.

Also, Vanz, the crew title should definitely be "_Bubbletea"

EDIT: Okay, so the bubble tea crews are... who again?

Ron, Taka, Crismas, Vanz and I are the OG crew.

D1, Shin, Shinigami, Mop?, and who else are the other crew?

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
OHMYGOD you guys...I'm at work trying not to laugh seriously, but it's impossible.

I was gonna suggest a bubble tea crew battle BWHAHA XD I say, bubble tea again after this weekly? Yes?

And heyyyyy Falcon hug is me and Johnathan's thing XD lolz. Hi-larious comic though.

Tec: I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THAT IS, but I can try to make it haha.

And Reno is clearly obsessed with Bubble/Milk tea and that is awesome.

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
Thanks To All Who Helped Pay For Sonics Chilli Dogs. I Think He Will Come To More Weekliesto Get Some More Money For Chilli Dogs. So How About It Ppl Any More Mm's So He Can Get Soem More Chillidogs .
Wes, R.O.B says u need to pay his Oil Bill....This friday...be there

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
anyone wanna MM my pika?

I need some money to buy a few rare candies for him...

and maybe a couple of ultra balls to catch his opponents after he weakens them...
Cool Trainer Ph.D wants to battle!! Go! R.O.B (R.O.B, LVL 80, Steel Type, No Gender, Nicknamed: Johnny 5, Shiny Type, Nature: Aggressive, First met at lvl 10: at Route: Bronx, NY)

1 for 1 RON, we gotta finish the war

R3N0

Smash Lord
Mew2King from deep randomly posts on the weekly thread

HEY-ooooooooooooooooooooooooo

btw HAB- I BEEN KNOWN ABOUT ST ALPS!

I knew about st alps b4 IT MOVED TO THAT LOCATION! WHEN IT WAS STILL IN CHINATOWN BUDDY
KTHX

---I dunno which bubble tea crew to join!!! Vanz and D1 are both good buddies.. but Vanz has crismas and d1's crew is missing 1..

---oh knoesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Mew2King from deep randomly posts on the weekly thread

HEY-ooooooooooooooooooooooooo

btw HAB- I BEEN KNOWN ABOUT ST ALPS!

I knew about st alps b4 IT MOVED TO THAT LOCATION! WHEN IT WAS STILL IN CHINATOWN BUDDY
KTHX

---I dunno which bubble tea crew to join!!! Vanz and D1 are both good buddies.. but Vanz has crismas and d1's crew is missing 1..

There was someone else in D1's crew, but I don't remember who.

And regarding St. Alps... WTF is up with the foot in their sign?

Shinigami666

Smash Apprentice
yea that bubbletea **** is gettin kinda stupid >_>

*waits for the flames*
LOL at our random encounter yesterday. That **** was too pro.. of course.. on my part that is =P :)

Reno... JOIN US!!! The other crew already has waay more people than our crew... but I guess that is their handicap since we are too good lolol Join us... for the sake of Kirby no?

http://ksd.ytmnd.com/ <--- You wouldn't want to make Kirby cry would you?

BUM163

Smash Lord
ightt new announcement. how do people feel using the monitors from the pcs upstairs in web2zone. their 17 or 18 inch and the place is more spacious than downstairs. i wanna do this cuz this avoids movin tvs back n forth and not only that, but we can for sure do both events which is singles and doubles. better yet it will be done on saturdays if people want that. please discuss.

also from now on, if u know u r comin 4 sure, please notify me via phone, email address which is oni163@aol.com or pm me on smashboards. you can also leave me your number so i can contact you on events happenin just in case your not on smashboards much or don't have a computer to log in. leave me your number and i can contact u as soon as possible and let u know wat's goin on. this is the most important thing cause this saves time and ya will be on the brackets early and also i can seperate friends early, cause that usually takes up alot of time cause i have to make sure friends are not close to each other.

please do not talk about randomness until this is settle. thank you and have a good day lollll

-__-

Smash Ace
ightt new announcement. how do people feel using the monitors from the pcs upstairs in web2zone. their 17 or 18 inch and the place is more spacious than downstairs. i wanna do this cuz this avoids movin tvs back n forth and not only that, but we can for sure do both events which is singles and doubles. better yet it will be done on saturdays if people want that. please discuss.

also from now on, if u know u r comin 4 sure, please notify me via phone, email address which is oni163@aol.com or pm me on smashboards. you can also leave me your number so i can contact you on events happenin just in case your not on smashboards much or don't have a computer to log in. leave me your number and i can contact u as soon as possible and let u know wat's goin on. this is the most important thing cause this saves time and ya will be on the brackets early and also i can seperate friends early, cause that usually takes up alot of time cause i have to make sure friends are not close to each other.

please do not talk about randomness until this is settle. thank you and have a good day lollll
BUM HAS SPOKEN!! heres my opinion CPU Moniters=Lag trust me ive tried playing it on my laptop and it lags hardbody...weeklies shuld be on wednesdays why cuz its the only random day that no1 does nething...although upstairs has more room there might be a problem with the people next to us using the computers and might complain about the volume level...if u wana get things done quicker line up the TVs with enough space for 4 people instead of having them so far apart from each other that way u can over seer whats going on and moving will be alot quicker (but thats only if possible which i doubt so spam ftw!) :p

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
there are adaptors

there are adaptors u can by that wont make the game lag . also anyone want to mm my sonic he needs money for chill dogs hit me up ppl for more requests

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
ARE THERE AnY MORE COMICS LIKE THESE?
SDHASHAFSHJFGHUKFHAOMGM2KCOMINGFROMGALAXYDEEP!

I spoke to HAB on a similar subject like this, and he said that they will never do that, unless it's a huge tournament like Zenith. Plus, i think the 'One week singles, next week doubles' maybe a decent idea. it's not the best, but it does elimate the annoying factor: time.

BUM HAS SPOKEN!! heres my opinion CPU Moniters=Lag trust me ive tried playing it on my laptop and it lags hardbody...weeklies shuld be on wednesdays why cuz its the only random day that no1 does nething...although upstairs has more room there might be a problem with the people next to us using the computers and might complain about the volume level...if u wana get things done quicker line up the TVs with enough space for 4 people instead of having them so far apart from each other that way u can over seer whats going on and moving will be alot quicker (but thats only if possible which i doubt so spam ftw!) :p
People have schools thursday. and what are they gonna tell their teacher

Teacher: Jman, why was you late to school today?

Jman: I had a smash tournament and a few money matches, teacher

Teacher: That's it, dention for you young man

Jman: But I won the-

Teacher: DETENTION! >=/

Awwwwwww

But being off-topic is soooo fun
Yeah, I know.. Killjoys. >>

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Who cares about M2K coming from deep? Get at BIG-T for coming in from deep! I haven't heard from that dude since I worked at w2z!

I think singles and doubles being alternated at weeklies is a great idea. MMs would be a lot easier to get in on doubles weeks, and will help be training for the next weeklies.

Speaking of which I think I only have one weekly left that I'll be able to go to so... let's make the one three weeks from now memorable for me!

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Who cares about M2K coming from deep? Get at BIG-T for coming in from deep! I haven't heard from that dude since I worked at w2z!

I think singles and doubles being alternated at weeklies is a great idea. MMs would be a lot easier to get in on doubles weeks, and will help be training for the next weeklies.

Speaking of which I think I only have one weekly left that I'll be able to go to so... let's make the one three weeks from now memorable for me!
SDHASHAFSHJFGHUKFHAOMGM2KCOMINGFROMGALAXYDEEP!

I spoke to HAB on a similar subject like this, and he said that they will never do that, unless it's a huge tournament like Zenith. Plus, i think the 'One week singles, next week doubles' maybe a decent idea. it's not the best, but it does elimate the annoying factor: time.

People have schools thursday. and what are they gonna tell their teacher

Teacher: Jman, why was you late to school today?

Jman: I had a smash tournament and a few money matches, teacher

Teacher: That's it, dention for you young man

Jman: But I won the-

Teacher: DETENTION! >=/

Yeah, I know.. Killjoys. >>
lmao at rockin. yea. i agree with both of you. tournaments cant be on wednesdays because of school and stuff. i agree with hab on the fact that tournaments may be better if you do one week singles and 1 week doubles.
it would make a lot of time for money matches and more frinedlies and stuff. sounds good to me.

edit- also, why wont you be going to any more weeklies hab?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer

I wonder if Blueterrorist is gonna come back...=/

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
bum whatever u do, just keep the weeklies on fridays >:O... or else *insert soemthing threatful and dangerous here*

anyways, i still think downstairs is better, i mean, if u have problems moving the tv, im sure there will be more than enough people 2 help after clean up and what not. besides that, like leo said, u could just move the tvs closer, but then every time people play, theres no room, and nowhere 2 sit and what not.
i think everything should just stay the same, except we start like 430 with friendlys until 5 or soemthing, and as long as every1 cooperates, and report their matches it should be fine, and we also need a laptop lmfao

Cia

das kwl
that's why reno should join our crew.. his knowledge is soo high tier, like our name <(-.-)b

oh, and i think "weeklies" should be downstairs where they've always been. unless there's a party, than it should be moved upstairs. anyone w/ component cables can kill the lag..

in the mean time, who wants to play online??

Top Bottom