• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
What's with all these people ignoring me? First Cort, then PC, now everybody in this thread :( Come on guys, I'd just like to know if there are still Melee tournaments at these weeklies and if so, will there be one on may 2nd?

I'm trying to attend your tournament, you should encourage this ;)

@ PC Chris: Please answer my PM. I'm not just some n00b from around the block, I'm a decent smasher coming all the way from Europe. If you can't or don't want to smash with me that's fine, but at least let me know.
its only brawl... and pc only teams with pros or close friends.... not random ppl.... get over it

starcock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Starcock
I keep hearing about a bum that plays smash. Is this guy really a homeless man, that has a fetish for primates? so he plays smash for food and ****?

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
im sorry but i only have on shout out.

My one and only shout out goes to

Ritz: for bringing melee. im seriously considering not going back to brawl now because of it.
O__o unexpected. i thought you liked brawl? most of your crew i thought was liking brawl a lot and said demigodz would beast in it... so what the hell's this about?

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
ooooooooo ur ritz lol should have said so in the beggining just read ur sig lol

No, WoW doesn't ruin my brawl reflexes, heh. In competitive 3s/5s it's pretty intense and requires really fast reaction speed :) If you played competitive arena in 2s, you'd understand our team name reference.

dam right i used to be a wow addict too destruction warlock for the win in arathi basin come at me i can kill three warriors in a row =)
Resil killed WoW pvp... That is all..and destro is ok if you have the gear / skill for it. Drain tanks scare me more though.

Alukard

Smash Hero
O man good **** to swat at the weekly ... we beasted yet again ... lol ... i don't feel like doing shoutouts ... except a few ... branden and jesus i love you guys suck spit kirby hammer ... dammmm lol ... and NL and D1 good games =) ... ray and steiner ... me and dionis are coming o d strong next time ^_- ... dire and raffa good **** ... our set was definitely epic we should have recorded it lol ... i'm goin to sleep now lol

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
lol true **** running druids ftw lol but seduction too soul fire to fear to shadow bolt and repeat and then shadow fury to shadow bolt kills all and multiple if used right =)
You know better than that. Assume everyone has trinket rdy and the seduction will be trinketed and the fear zerk raged, however you still have noobcoil... umm why are we talking WoW on smashboards again?

D1

Banned via Administration
Hoppity Hop LOL!

Anyway yeah <3 @ Alu!

XD

That footstool, and fthrow to run off fair spike gave me nightmares XD!

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
O man good **** to swat at the weekly ... we beasted yet again ... lol ... i don't feel like doing shoutouts ... except a few ... branden and jesus i love you guys suck spit kirby hammer ... dammmm lol ... and NL and D1 good games =) ... ray and steiner ... me and dionis are coming o d strong next time ^_- ... dire and raffa good **** ... our set was definitely epic we should have recorded it lol ... i'm goin to sleep now lol
o wow u saw that? i thought no one was payyin attention 2 our matches... i only thought d1 was watchin cus i think i heard him say **** mad loud lol

Utto

Commander Keen
BRoomer
Sorry if it seemed like we was ignoring you. I'll answer your question

This weekly is mainly Brawl. No Melee. Well, there maybe a TV with a Melee game for it, but it's slim, as it depends on if the person(s) would actually want to bring it. reason why is like everyone else: it's in the hype. So even though there's no Melee, you should come and hang out. Meet the peeps and pros, and chill out. Give something to talk about with your friends :p

Also, I want to mention about PC Chris. The thing is...I'm pretty sure he likes to team with people that he knows or just relate to in his level. That's why he's usually seen teaming with Cort, because they're good buds and whatnot. It's not to say that you're a random n00b or that he's too good for you to team. He just...feels more comfortable teaming with someone he knows, you know?
Thanks, that was the answer I was looking for. I'll consider going there then, even though it's Brawl only. It would be cool if somebody brought Melee.

By the way, that thing about the PM wasn't about teams. I asked Cort if it would be possible to play some Melee with him and PC, and he said I should talk to PC about it. That's why I send him a PM. I didn't honestly expect him to team with me ;) Still would be nice to have a teampartner though. I may seem random to you guys, but If you look at my registration date you will see that I've been around in the European community for quite some time.

@ PC: Thing is, my cell phone apparently doesn't work over there. Relying completely on internet cafes isn't really going to work out, so we should plan something before I actually go there.

R3N0

Smash Lord
I think that... in order for me to get more hype at this game.... I need to win next week's weekly.
I'll... see you guys there. BY THE WAY YALL 4/20 THAT SAME WEEKEND!!! HOLLA AT MEEEEE!!!!!

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Thanks To All

Thanks To All Who Helped Pay For Sonics Chilli Dogs. I Think He Will Come To More Weekliesto Get Some More Money For Chilli Dogs. So How About It Ppl Any More Mm's So He Can Get Soem More Chillidogs .

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
Thanks To All Who Helped Pay For Sonics Chilli Dogs. I Think He Will Come To More Weekliesto Get Some More Money For Chilli Dogs. So How About It Ppl Any More Mm's So He Can Get Soem More Chillidogs .
me, me, i wanna help u get money 4 sonics chilli dogs -_- =]

anyone going to the tournament in new jersey on saturday?
i think every1s gonna go 2 CT

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
ahhh, i can't get there so i was hoping at least some people would go to nj. well, good luck nyc. beast in ct and take first someone lol.
how's everyone getting there? if me n my brother can get a way there we can go.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I go to CT, and now NYC is coming to CT on the day that I have plans?

Fail.

Also, D1 to answer your question, the rules are DEFINITELY not striking two neutrals. Bum went over this with me like four times and I heard tons of other people say it too. You can strike one neutral and one CP, or two CPs. Not two neutrals.

Jeez, I go away for ONE weekly and people are using Shadow Moses and stage striking two neutrals. Taking that with the girl in India born with two faces and that flowers are losing their smell all around the world... ****, the aliens are coming, son.

R3N0

Smash Lord
wtf yo honestly though, WTF

MAD PEOPLE WERE OD CONFUSED ON STRIKING 2 NEUTRALS!!

omfgz..
i hate you guys.

Bum, AT THE TOURNAMENT said yeah you can strike 2 neutrals, you guys are f'ing driving me up the wall w/ this crap.

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
wtf yo honestly though, WTF

MAD PEOPLE WERE OD CONFUSED ON STRIKING 2 NEUTRALS!!

omfgz..
i hate you guys.

Bum, AT THE TOURNAMENT said yeah you can strike 2 neutrals, you guys are f'ing driving me up the wall w/ this crap.
its ok guy... now you know... and KNOW-LEDGE IS POWER lol

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
Anyone wanna money match my lucario? 5 bucks minimum, he needs money to buy nuts & berries for the children.

Nuts n' berries needed, anyone up for it?

Snakeee

Smash Master
Anyone wanna money match my lucario? 5 bucks minimum, he needs money to buy nuts & berries for the children.

Nuts n' berries needed, anyone up for it?
Sure, and Wes I'm down for a rematch too. Samus needs...money >_>

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
MM me?

ROB needs to buy some fuel for his boosters.

Olimar needs to feed his Pikmin (and buy replacement parts for the S.S. Dolphin).

And G&W needs to... buy a Greyhound ticket one-way to the third dimension.

EDIT: Also, from the first post:

"Stage Banning: Each player / team may select up to 2 stages that will be banned from the tournament set. however, only one of the banned stages can be a neutral stage. (ex. yoshi's island and corneria makes a VALID ban. corneria and brinstar makes a VALID ban. yoshi's island and battlefield makes an INVALID ban.)"

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
MM me?

ROB needs to buy some fuel for his boosters.

Olimar needs to feed his Pikmin (and buy replacement parts for the S.S. Dolphin).

And G&W needs to... buy a Greyhound ticket one-way to the third dimension.

EDIT: Also, from the first post:

"Stage Banning: Each player / team may select up to 2 stages that will be banned from the tournament set. however, only one of the banned stages can be a neutral stage. (ex. yoshi's island and corneria makes a VALID ban. corneria and brinstar makes a VALID ban. yoshi's island and battlefield makes an INVALID ban.)"
ill mm you. $5? well.. actually i wont be at the weekly so nvm.. ill mm anyone whenever i see you next.

syndicate

Smash Apprentice
lol shadow moses sucked hard, but we had good matches for being Team Generic White People's first tourney lol, and you and i both being on a team for the first time, I cant go to the weekly this week because Im going home gkkracker but definately all the weeklys after that so we have plentyof time to work on doubles together. Anyways I had fun and I guess it looks like Im sticking with Pit as my main.

Top Bottom