• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Cia

das kwl
if anyone is still awake and wants to play brawl, my fc is 4217-4223-1945 i'll check back to see if i need to add someone's fc, otherwise, just join my room.us i'm gonna leave it open

Shinigami666

Smash Apprentice
Shoutouts to everyone I faced at the weekly. Snakeee and Shadow you guys are 2 good.. keep it up. Cass & Tier.. I literally thought you two had me when I was all alone.. but gg nonetheless. Dire and Raffa.. you know that **** was maad close and epic.. but good **** on that part. If I forgot anyone else.. gg to ya. Special shoutouts to Bum for working his bum-*** off on these weeklies.. to jman and zro for having the best Team name.. DREAM BAAALLSS!! and to everyone who got Bubble Tea with me... that was 2 good

D1

Banned via Administration
Shoutouts to everyone I faced at the weekly. Snakeee and Shadow you guys are 2 good.. keep it up. Cass & Tier.. I literally thought you two had me when I was all alone.. but gg nonetheless. Dire and Raffa.. you know that **** was maad close and epic.. but good **** on that part. If I forgot anyone else.. gg to ya. Special shoutouts to Bum for working his bum-*** off on these weeklies.. to jman and zro for having the best Team name.. DREAM BAAALLSS!! and to everyone who got Bubble Tea with me... that was 2 good
Hellz yeah son that we were like the Unoffical Bubble Tea crew last Friday sh** was mad epic XD!

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
Falcon Punch

Snakeee

Smash Master
anyone wanna MM my pika?

I need some money to buy a few rare candies for him...

and maybe a couple of ultra balls to catch his opponents after he weakens them...
Ron throws an Ultra Ball!... Zero Suit Samus can't be caught!
Yeah I'll MM if you want but after this I'm reaching my limit I'm not made of money. Should be a good battle of the electric types.

Oh yeah and who is going to the Connecticut tourney? If someone can give me a ride I can provide a GPS system and gas money...yeah I have a navigator and no car >_>.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Hellz yeah son that we were like the Unoffical Bubble Tea crew last Friday sh** was mad epic XD!
Heck no!

Me, Vanz, Chris/HAB, Ron and Taka are the original Bubble Tea crew. Midnight after weekly bubble tea outings for the WIN! XD Taking bubble tea menus omg what!

Vanz still needs to scan that menu.

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
Ron throws an Ultra Ball!... Zero Suit Samus can't be caught!
Yeah I'll MM if you want but after this I'm reaching my limit I'm not made of money. Should be a good battle of the electric types.

Oh yeah and who is going to the Connecticut tourney? If someone can give me a ride I can provide a GPS system and gas money...yeah I have a navigator and no car >_>.
Seriously. Wtf? No body answers me. Lol. Snake, if you get a ride, could you tell me who it would be, 'cause if they got an extra spot, I'd like a ride, and I definitely got some gas money.

R3N0

Smash Lord
Im sorry but yall wasn't even playin' smash when I was enjoyin' my bubble tea!

I go ALL THE TIME AND I GET STAMPS!!

btw I'm coming to this weekly and staying for the entire thing..
get at me..

aka this means that Bubble tea this time?

AND ALSO

.. D1 do you wanna like drive to bway junction this week lol =D! cause I'm coming back w/ u!!! TO BK! MY DUDE!

Shinigami666

Smash Apprentice
Heck no!

Me, Vanz, Chris/HAB, Ron and Taka are the original Bubble Tea crew. Midnight after weekly bubble tea outings for the WIN! XD Taking bubble tea menus omg what!

Lol.. Taka was with us..as were me 2 sis (Mop + Kati) D1 and Shin Moo... that means we are the better-improved Crew of Bubble Tea =P lol j/k j/k. But why not next time we all go together? ;)

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Heck no!

Bubble Tea OGs for life.

I am the coconut lover's dreamboat. Sweet, white, and very enchanting.

Also I think this is the first time Crismas called me HAB. So that's historic.

I think the Bubble Tea OGs and D1 and the Shinfamily need to pull a Killa SWAT and combine crews.

EDIT: Reflecting back on that last sentence I wonder if people outside of NYC Smash would think me insane for writing that.

Cia

das kwl
Heck no!

yeeeah, cris beat me too this. how dare you guys steal our title.. LAME!!!

Lolz.. and taka was definitely with us. i know this because we waited for him while he took a piss at walgreens.. lmao

TECZERO!! WHY DIDN'T U COME TO THE WEEKLY?? ALSO, WHEN IS UR NEXT SMASHFRST GONNA BE?? I GENUINELY MISS MELEE -_-

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
yeeeah, crisis beat me too this. how dare you guys steal our title.. LAME!!!

Lolz.. and takara was definitely with us. i know this because we waited for him while he took a piss at walgreens.. lmao

TECZERO!! WHY DIDN'T U COME TO THE WEEKLY?? ALSO, WHEN IS UR NEXT SMASHFRST GONNA BE?? I GENUINELY MISS MELEE -_-
DID SOMEONE SAY SMASHFEST?!?!

i wanna go vanz keep me notified.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
by the way' the two bubble tea crews should crew battle, than go get bubble tea :]
Well, that's gonna be hard, even though I'm all for it.

Taka is in both crews, that basttard.

And it splits crews (D1 and Ron).

And besides, we'd win. >_>

EDIT: Wow, nevermind. Vanz double double posting just killed our chances in the Bubble Tea Crew Battle.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Vanz - I was going to go to the weekly but .... I played basketball with my friends and it was the most exercise I have had in like years being fat and out of shape.

I wanna go to this weekly so I'll try to make it :)

Uhh melee smashfest...?? I'm not sure when I'll have them maybe next week or sumthin? We can talk it over later. :)

I wanna join your bubble tea crew and get bubble teas :) its been a while since i had one.

Cia

das kwl
Vanz - I was going to go to the weekly but .... I played basketball with my friends and it was the most exercise I have had in like years being fat and out of shape.

I wanna go to this weekly so I'll try to make it :)

Uhh melee smashfest...?? I'm not sure when I'll have them maybe next week or sumthin? We can talk it over later. :)

I wanna join your bubble tea crew and get bubble teas :) its been a while since i had one.
yeeea, just come to the weekly :)

we should come up with a name for it. i personally like the name "_Bubbletea"

idk why, that name just speaks to me

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
It wasn't until I read this thread that I realized that I have a feeling; a feeling that I, like many men ages 14-25, suffer from an impulse to spam. Because of this, I saw my doctor, and he told me that I'm one of, what recent surveys say, 90% of men in this country whom TecZero has put on his ban list. I was devastated, but he had good news. He prescribed an adorable Penguin Chiyo-Chan sig and the screen name of one of the 10% not affected by this affliction: Jaden. He said that one in five men on this treatment who took five minutes out of their day to stare at TecZero's sig and send a few messages to Vanz have showed significant drops in their annoying spam post count.

Talk to your doctor today if you're a fuccking ****** who can't help but make one sentence posts and wonder why TecZero never answers you in posts.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
if anyone is still awake and wants to play brawl, my fc is 4217-4223-1945 i'll check back to see if i need to add someone's fc, otherwise, just join my room.us i'm gonna leave it open
VANZ!

4854-6150-0892

Bring it =D

EDIT: Hey, you sure you typed down the right number? It's not going through...

EDIT 2: Nvm. I saw the post you made earlier. I got you down.

Cia

das kwl
It wasn't until I read this thread that I realized that I have a feeling; a feeling that I, like many men ages 14-25, suffer from an impulse to spam. Because of this, I saw my doctor, and he told me that I'm one of, what recent surveys say, 90% of men in this country whom TecZero has put on his ban list. I was devastated, but he had good news. He prescribed an adorable Penguin Chiyo-Chan sig and the screen name of one of the 10% not affected by this affliction: Jaden. He said that one in five men on this treatment who took five minutes out of their day to stare at TecZero's sig and send a few messages to Vanz have showed significant drops in their annoying spam post count.

Talk to your doctor today if you're a fuccking ****** who can't help but make one sentence posts and wonder why TecZero never answers you in posts.
LMAO sigworthy

and lately, i've been putting people on my ignore list, i think my most recent one was..

pockyD.. LOL

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer

LOL WTF

mad random LOLOLOLOL

Chiyo-chan is my tutor no johns she is beast.

She can talk proper english better than me.

Top Bottom