• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

D1

Banned via Administration
Reno if you wanna walk home Friday night after the weekly you can gladly join Vanz's Bubbletea crew...get at my blackmail : P.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
that's why reno should join our crew.. his knowledge is soo high tier, like our name <(-.-)b

oh, and i think "weeklies" should be downstairs where they've always been. unless there's a party, than it should be moved upstairs. anyone w/ component cables can kill the lag..

in the mean time, who wants to play online??
I do!

Those matches yesterday were gaaaaaay...and so were your taunts.

"I am gonna gimp you, K?"

too good XD see you online Vanz ^^

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
also, why wont you be going to any more weeklies hab?
This Friday the lady is coming to town for the weekend, and when the weekly's going on we'll be at a rave in BK.

The next weekend I'm going to CT on Friday to see Girl Talk, coming back on Saturday with the lady to the Video Games Live concert, and on Sunday going to see Atmosphere.

It's gonna be a busy *** month.

Also: Two of the greatest things I've seen today:

http://kotaku.com/380185/first-vader-yoda-gameplay-footage-from-soul-calibur-iv
http://kotaku.com/379922/most-unintentional-halo-3-betrayal-falls-from-sky

R3N0

Smash Lord
lol i have to battle w/ d1.. he def. blackmailed the **** outta me.. and also.. what is TS, d1?

D1

Banned via Administration
Don't worry Shinigami...^_^ I know Reno would rather I park @ Bway Junction than E 105st...but it wouldn't matter if he's using his two legs >_>.

XDDD!

OMFG I FEEL SO EVIL ITS GREAT!

and I accept Vanz lets do "Vanz ruleset D1 refined" rules!

Cia

das kwl
Don't worry Shinigami...^_^ I know Reno would rather I park @ Bway Junction than E 105st...but it wouldn't matter if he's using his two legs >_>.

XDDD!

OMFG I FEEL SO EVIL ITS GREAT!

and I accept Vanz lets do "Vanz ruleset D1 refined" rules!
gewd.. gewd ^_^

R3N0

Smash Lord
hey, yeah so, you = milktea b/c its like the same font and stuff.

and yeah.. plz.. park @ bway junction

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Milktea uses some pink color font colorblind bum >_<.

Btw go look at Laijin's posts his font, avatar, and even letters are the same as milktea. Or really really close.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Vanz - Stop spamming :laugh:

I look at my user cp and i see

Thread name: last poster: vanz

Cia

das kwl
Vanz - Stop spamming :laugh:

I look at my user cp and i see

LMFAO!! i wanna play online, but can't go on AIM.. i'm BANNED! 6 pts

mattakataka

Smash Cadet
tec zero revived from the grave good to see u man and dont hate at lucario hes a fighter who else do u know hits harder as they take damage thats beastly tec just let me know when and i'll get u back up to speed with the brawl scene

BUM163

Smash Lord
I spoke to HAB on a similar subject like this, and he said that they will never do that, unless it's a huge tournament like Zenith. Plus, i think the 'One week singles, next week doubles' maybe a decent idea. it's not the best, but it does elimate the annoying factor: time. from rockin

i'm not sayin itz 4 sure, but know we're lookin for it. fridays are good, but itz hard to do both events and pull in 50 plus. i wanna do both events and have time to spare. i'm thinkin about havin the casuals on for fridays and real deal saturdays. also fridays there can be parties also and i'll tell you this much, those parties make alot more money than weeklys. the best overall thing to do is have them upstairs. lets discuss and not the random nonsense i'm seein again.

R3N0

Smash Lord
Tec-0 what im trying to say is that you have a girly *** font and i think its silly

---- on the real note.. lets try to bring it upstairs.. (like TVs and stuff.. .like when you have zeniths.. cause right now we have turn outs like zeniths every week!!!)

BUM163

Smash Lord
well so wat do people think about using the monitors upstairs? do ya rathers just have tvs upstairs then? it will be like ten though i believe. upstairs to be is overall better. more room as in it's wide and more linear. plus like the friday that just past was unexpected n that tells ya right there, that birthday parties are on friday also, which i didn't even know that. we need devise a plan on how to run this well and i need ya opinions please.

also if ur comin friday, please announce that your comin n wat time u r able 2 come. veryyyyyyyyyyyyy important, as a matter of fact, make this top priority right now. this way friday we can do both singles and doubles.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
I am coming this Friday but only if singles are guarenteed ... Coming form nj to not compete in anything..... let me know.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Oh and I think having them on a Sat is a great idea. More people would be able to come and I am sure a lot more people from NJ would travel to NYC on sat..

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
coming on friday.... will only show up if doubles is gonna b done.... singles is just too boring for me

also i like the upstairs idea... more space.... but how would we get the tvs up there, and if we use cpu monitors... who has the cords to use?

BUM163

Smash Lord
good, i can do both, i start workin at 4. i will be there before for 4 and to have a sign up sheet. please announce if ya comin or not. i can do both if ya come early enough.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I can only come at 7 sooo if I'm too late for that then I guess I'm not entering D;

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Sonic Vs Swat

I Was Sitting Here Fighting A Da Member With Sonic And In The Middle Of The Match Sonic Stops And Taunts Saying, "**** Swat!".

So I Looked At My Fellow Da Member In Shock Saying Yea **** Swat.

So In Conclusion, I Think Sonic Wants To Fight The Whole Swat And Mm Them So How About It I Go Down The Line 5 Bucks Each Swat Member In A Mm.

I Especially Want To See Jman The Wack D3 Player Cry Its Been A Long Time Since I Have Seen That Him Lose With A Top Tier Against A Lower Tier Lol.
I Need To Get The Tissue Ready For Him.

And Vanz I Need To Set Up A Cube On The Tv Next To So Once He Loses He Can Be Like" I Hate Brawl I Need To Play A Game That I Am Good At Alone"

I Have More Insults But I Will Say The Rest In The Rest Of Ur Faces Lol.

Top Bottom