• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

VersatileBJN

Smash Ace
So yo!

Couple requests

- word on the the street is theres 2 cute latina girlies who attend w2z. I need statistics please. Age, location, bust size, booty size, face rating(scale of 1-10), overall rating(1-10), personality rating and how available are they? ok coo get back to me with this ASAP

- Lately ive been freaking out over a lack of bubble tea in my area. Ive been doing detailed research on google and wikipedia about bubble tea and have come to the conclusion that I must try it. Word up. I asked Black/Raymond/Japablack if he could tell me where some bubble tea hook up are. He told me he didn't know. I then told him that he's worthless and not a true Asian.

So yo bubble tea crew where yall at? I need to know where to go for that annnnnd what the sexiest flavors are. Hook a nugga up. Shoot, maybe even have the 2 latina chicks accompany me to the bubble tea joint. Good times good times.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
So yo!

Couple requests

- word on the the street is theres 2 cute latina girlies who attend w2z. I need statistics please. Age, location, bust size, booty size, face rating(scale of 1-10), overall rating(1-10), personality rating and how available are they? ok coo get back to me with this ASAP

- Lately ive been freaking out over a lack of bubble tea in my area. Ive been doing detailed research on google and wikipedia about bubble tea and have come to the conclusion that I must try it. Word up. I asked Black/Raymond/Japablack if he could tell me where some bubble tea hook up are. He told me he didn't know. I then told him that he's worthless and not a true Asian.

So yo bubble tea crew where yall at? I need to know where to go for that annnnnd what the sexiest flavors are. Hook a nugga up. Shoot, maybe even have the 2 latina chicks accompany me to the bubble tea joint. Good times good times.
I don't know you but this post rocked my world. As a white dude. And that's really hard to do.

Bubble Tea near w2z is a lot of places, but the only place open after the weekly is Saint Alp's Teahouse on Bowery and like 9th. Get at it.

EDIT: Please tell me one of those cute Latina girlies isn't Mop?. If it is, I'd suggest you look elsewhere. You try to kick a lame game on her and her Yoshi will three-stock you and emasculate you.

Mop?, I don't know if that's true but it sounds right. If, in the rare case you are in the market for a Smasher boyfriend, I apologize... and sympathize. >_>

VersatileBJN

Smash Ace
Yo! Sounds like a plan.

I have no friggen clue what bowery and 9th is. I suck at directions, and I don;'t go to NY much! ZOHMYGOSH im in trouble. Its all good though, I'll get lost and end up in the village maybe, but its all for the bubble tea. It'd be funny if I totally hated it and ended up stuck at the village at 3:00 am with no cell phone service. Gotta keep my butt hole tight

As for this mop situations, bruh that dont sound good at all. So lemmie get this straight: yall are confused about whether or not she's a girl or a dude? Lemmie avoid that.

What about the other one then?

VersatileBJN

Smash Ace
Speaking of quitting...yo big Wes wuddup bruh?

I was under the impression you was one of the big dogs in Brawl and now you got all of Swat acceptin your challenges because its free money for them...ouchy bruh

Dude, you dont challenge an entire crew to money matches when your previous history against them is unsuccessful. Whats wrong with you? You must got money out of your asss bro. You must be a drug dealer or something.

If you tryin to get better thats cool, but theres this thing called..whats the word again..FRIENDLIES/CASUALS!?!? You dont need to have money on the line in order to get good practice in. NY scene seems pretty chill and would probably play you in friendlies free of charge man! Are your social skills so inept that you dont feel comfortable playing with them unless money is on the line? Does doing that dampen your gangster swagger?

Makin me mad bruh. Throwin away money like its nothing. Im over here hustling trying to gather up some cash to get a bus to NY to play in the weeklies and have some bubble tea and a small size bubble tea for the latina ladies and u over there wasting your money gettin whomped on by an entire crew. On some smash gang bang status :(

I got love for ya playa but smarten up!

and if anyone can let me know whats up with the mop/other latina situation that'd be chill sauce

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
Speaking of quitting...yo big Wes wuddup bruh?

I was under the impression you was one of the big dogs in Brawl and now you got all of Swat acceptin your challenges because its free money for them...ouchy bruh

Dude, you dont challenge an entire crew to money matches when your previous history against them is unsuccessful. Whats wrong with you? You must got money out of your asss bro. You must be a drug dealer or something.

If you tryin to get better thats cool, but theres this thing called..whats the word again..FRIENDLIES/CASUALS!?!? You dont need to have money on the line in order to get good practice in. NY scene seems pretty chill and would probably play you in friendlies free of charge man! Are your social skills so inept that you dont feel comfortable playing with them unless money is on the line? Does doing that dampen your gangster swagger?

Makin me mad bruh. Throwin away money like its nothing. Im over here hustling trying to gather up some cash to get a bus to NY to play in the weeklies and have some bubble tea and a small size bubble tea for the latina ladies and u over there wasting your money gettin whomped on by an entire crew. On some smash gang bang status :(

I got love for ya playa but smarten up!

and if anyone can let me know whats up with the mop/other latina situation that'd be chill sauce

lmfaoooo this ***** is ofically cool wit me.... but yea mop and the other girl (her sister) are not 2 b touched..... deffinately taken its ok guy lol

VersatileBJN

Smash Ace
Ah ok so the two latina girls are taken. I guess I misunderstood hollatchaboy. who they go with?

somebody in swat? who I gotta SWAT down to get to them? lmao..

All jokes aside though, can't wait to play with you guys. Yall seem like a cool and skillful(well as skillful as you can be in brawl) bunch. Me and my rookie crew will be coming through all the time starting in the summer with God's blessing.

By the way 2 things..

- I don't care how cute she is, mop better not be her real name. That's some weird ****e right there bro.

- Ain't no yoshi 3 stocking me. I won't even let bum do me like that lmao.

VersatileBJN

Smash Ace
Thats whats up, but I don't want money when I win.

No no..quote the raven..nevermore.

I want...homemade bubble tea from her as her boyfriend looks on tied to a chair with a sock in his mouth. he'll be gagging and screaming because he wants some bubble tea too.

web2zone's first ever money/bubblea tea match

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
GET AT THIS DUDE.

He's already top tier in my book.

Even if he is mixing bondage, Edgar Allen Poe and Brawl. I dunno, that's just... yeah.

But no, srsly, Mop?'s mad cool but taken, according to Zro. She also plays hardcore in Melee but moreso in Brawl.

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
**** this ***** talks mad reckless lol and shes not that type of girl... watch ur mouth bro... i no a couple of dudes that would take that pretty seriously... no threat intended but u dont want their bro 2 see the stuff ur writin lol

VersatileBJN

Smash Ace
^ ...you're not serious.

im disturbed that this actually took place, and saddened that I won't be the first.

I'm so torn.

EDIT: haha, big brother alert. I'll edit now. K done

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Shinigami's a cool cat but I wouldn't mess with him or his family. He looks like he could pull a Ron on one of the unsuspecting sections of w2z wall, and then me. >_>

<3 at Ron. I love you, bro.

D1

Banned via Administration
<333 Zro for being the smart man at the right time...thats why he's always so fresh everyday.

mattakataka

Smash Cadet
LMFAOOOO this thread is 2 funny

*opens up a can of offensive mode wes*
lol too good

OMG Everyone backdafucup like Onyx, son!

Seriously, Offensive Mode Wes is a scary drink.

Anyone ever see "Idiocracy"? The drink advertised in the future sounds like Offensive Mode Wes in a nutshell: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tbxq0IDqD04
lmfao dude im putting taht on my myspace hab ur too good send more vids plz the alst one with the halo truck falling on someone was priceless and now BRANDO its like a rising knee to the face lol

Thats whats up, but I don't want money when I win.

No no..quote the raven..nevermore.

I want...homemade bubble tea from her as her boyfriend looks on tied to a chair with a sock in his mouth. he'll be gagging and screaming because he wants some bubble tea too.

web2zone's first ever money/bubblea tea match

hly **** dude thats sick u are officially cool in my book great minds think alike and taht she was freakin awesome lol ima do taht to someone now yo hab u wanna come too and me and crismas already did a bubble tea money match it was 15 matches

Ron..as in Ron Artest?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=89xDhk-QyYI

Vanz bubble tea edit please. Im looking to play SMASH brawl not have a real brawl :)
lol even more good **** that **** is going on my myspace he just jumped in there MAD FCKING FUNNY

zomg so many people here think im cool i feel so loved.

you guys are uber cool

on a serious note, im so down for a bubble tea money match its not even funny. Ive never tried it before, but Im sure I'd love it, and even if I dont, Im a greedy batch and will drink it anyway.

So best of 5, loser buys the winner the largest bubble tea size possible.

WHO WANTS IT?

Snake players not allowed to pariticpate
definently will money match u for bubble tea we gotta find a tv friday and do this bubble tea mm

VersatileBJN

Smash Ace

you guys are uber cool

on a serious note, im so down for a bubble tea money match its not even funny. Ive never tried it before, but Im sure I'd love it, and even if I dont, Im a greedy batch and will drink it anyway.

WHO WANTS IT?

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink

you guys are uber cool

WHO WANTS IT?

I guess i'll do it. I never had bubble tea myself.

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
Yo too many random **** goin on I don't even know where to start but first things first. Bum its good to start to plan and move the weekly to sat but u need to give us like a month heads up first until then keep it friday like the good ol' days :). If u guys know u can't complete both tournies singles and doubles then f**k it alternate it one week even though me and my ni99a ray want to win money every week in doubles :laugh:LOLOLOL!!!!!:laugh:

Yo HAB nice vid with the soul calibur 4 I was like 0_0 no way they puttin yoda? that ni99a is already top tier too small to get hit and fast like a fox, forget it its over, bann him. This also brought me back to the good ol' days when i was playin SC2 and my man Nightmare was pwn'n.

Yea but still bum what is goin to be goin down this week singles, doubles or both? and what time should we be there i can be there like 5:30 ish.

VersatileBJN

Smash Ace
Probably Ninja. I was half kidding, but it sounds like a fun idea.

I'll definitely money match Dynamic Duo in SC2 tho. You dont want it my nugga. I used to run shop in that.

R3N0

Smash Lord
LOL YO MAD FUNNY all i see is Wes' titles for his posts cause hes like the only one that ever does that hahah

guy is nuts!

anyway

... friday is gonna be fun! so is saturday ( xesticle.. im not going but you know) and then tunes sunday!! YEY!

I'm mad hyped.

Cia

das kwl
LOL YO MAD FUNNY all i see is Wes' titles for his posts cause hes like the only one that ever does that hahah

guy is nuts!

anyway

... friday is gonna be fun! so is saturday ( xesticle.. im not going but you know) and then tunes sunday!! YEY!

I'm mad hyped.
reno!! how are u getting to the tunes' tournament

Top Bottom