• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
I Was Sitting Here Fighting A Da Member With Sonic And In The Middle Of The Match Sonic Stops And Taunts Saying, "**** Swat!".

So I Looked At My Fellow Da Member In Shock Saying Yea **** Swat.

So In Conclusion, I Think Sonic Wants To Fight The Whole Swat And Mm Them So How About It I Go Down The Line 5 Bucks Each Swat Member In A Mm.

I Especially Want To See Jman The Wack D3 Player Cry Its Been A Long Time Since I Have Seen That Him Lose With A Top Tier Against A Lower Tier Lol.
I Need To Get The Tissue Ready For Him.

And Vanz I Need To Set Up A Cube On The Tv Next To So Once He Loses He Can Be Like" I Hate Brawl I Need To Play A Game That I Am Good At Alone"

I Have More Insults But I Will Say The Rest In The Rest Of Ur Faces Lol.
I Just Wanted To Say Hey Ninjalink Whats Going On I Am Surprised Ur Not Saying Anything Anymore I Guess Me And U Are In The Same Losing Streak Boat. Lol If We Are Going To Be Shipmates For A While Might As Well Be Freinds And Get Use To It Share Some Sugar Or Something Lol. I Tell U This You Can Stay In The Ship I Will Leave Soon I Have A line Up Of Ppl Getting Me Out Of The Ship. I Dont Think Ur Line Up Is Going To Come And Save U Anyime Soon So Good Luck With That. Lol

I Love This Game Doesnt It Bring Out The Love And Hate In Ppl Lol.
I'm mega late... but this is great stuffz ~^.^~ Most delfino the fighting spirit some people lack. catch yallz tomorrow!

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
lmfaoooo u have the best posts i swear lol..... but yea i wasnt refering to you and comp this past weekly... quit... i think it was u and hell fox vs shinigami and shin bowser, its ok tho since u lose all the time now... i dont expect u to remember who u lose to anymore

i teamed wit jesus like twice before so dont gimme "ooo this was my first time teaming with him" 2 stangers can have good team chemistry... we just need to talk more and ya have that natural team work... for that i say good ****

but dam ur anger just makes me luagh.... its like my curry... i just want more and more
sorry for teh doble post, but teh only time shin^2 played Wes in teams was last weekly and we lost. I apologize if this has already been said

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Friend Or Foe Below

Speaking of quitting...yo big Wes wuddup bruh?

I was under the impression you was one of the big dogs in Brawl and now you got all of Swat acceptin your challenges because its free money for them...ouchy bruh

Dude, you dont challenge an entire crew to money matches when your previous history against them is unsuccessful. Whats wrong with you? You must got money out of your asss bro. You must be a drug dealer or something.

If you tryin to get better thats cool, but theres this thing called..whats the word again..FRIENDLIES/CASUALS!?!? You dont need to have money on the line in order to get good practice in. NY scene seems pretty chill and would probably play you in friendlies free of charge man! Are your social skills so inept that you dont feel comfortable playing with them unless money is on the line? Does doing that dampen your gangster swagger?

Makin me mad bruh. Throwin away money like its nothing. Im over here hustling trying to gather up some cash to get a bus to NY to play in the weeklies and have some bubble tea and a small size bubble tea for the latina ladies and u over there wasting your money gettin whomped on by an entire crew. On some smash gang bang status :(

I got love for ya playa but smarten up!

and if anyone can let me know whats up with the mop/other latina situation that'd be chill sauce
lets look at this lil passage we have here he says he is cool with me but posts **** like this on the boards when he can say all this **** to me on aim, hmmm i dont know sounds fishy to me. So u know what since u want to talk smack about info u dont even know that much about i guess i should mm you but this will be a different one, since you took the time out to just insult me on the boards i will take my time out to do the same in person. The mm will be a match that if you win u get 5 bux and if i win the 5 bux i will buy ur *** a nj transit ticket to take your nj *** back home. i dont mean after the tournament you take you *** home, you take you *** home as soon as you lose the mm. Reason is you going to come in my home town thread and say that hell no, knowing the rivalry we have with nj that's not smart.
And FYI i never lost to the whole swat the only person i lost to that is in swat is jesus and one 5 dollar mm against alucard mario vs marth lol. but other than that i do recall me winning as far as my wins over swat overall thru melee and brawl but they wont admit it so its pointless. So i will just let my **** talking do the talking and my skills shatter dreams turning ppls smiles upsidedown when they are done playing me.

but anyways thats what it is as for alucard i am sorry you are not hyped from me talkign shti i dont care if u are doesnt matter to me cause you ppl cry too much about brawl just adapt and shut up lol. Your like a lil kid that complains when you have to move to a new place because your parents gpot a better job and its a good change. You know what the parents should do? leave you *** in the old house ALONE and move to the new house without you thats how its going to be with brawl so you might as well love your new neighbors and you new high skool bullys.

AND AS FOR SWAT **** THE MM NOW CAUSE I SEE THAT LIKE A FEW MEMBERS WONT BE ABLE TO PLAY I WILL JUST PLAY ZRO AND BLACKNESS SINCE THEY ARE THE COCKYS SINCE THEY HAVE A FIGHTING CHANCE IN THIS GAME LOL. I KNOW YOU GUYS WEARING THOSE MICHEAL JORDAN JERSEYS(FOR THOSE WHO DONT KNOW WHAT I MEAN BY WEARING MJ SHIRTS, I AM REFERRING TO THEM PLAYIGN WITH EASY TOPTIER CHARACTERS) MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE GODS BUT ITS OK. Whats going to happen when everyone wears the same shirts as you then what u willl just be benchwarmers again. So yeah we can fight

mattakataka

Smash Cadet
lets look at this lil passage we have here he says he is cool with me but posts **** like this on the boards when he can say all this **** to me on aim, hmmm i dont know sounds fishy to me. So u know what since u want to talk smack about info u dont even know that much about i guess i should mm you but this will be a different one, since you took the time out to just insult me on the boards i will take my time out to do the same in person. The mm will be a match that if you win u get 5 bux and if i win the 5 bux i will buy ur *** a nj transit ticket to take your nj *** back home. i dont mean after the tournament you take you *** home, you take you *** home as soon as you lose the mm. Reason is you going to come in my home town thread and say that hell no, knowing the rivalry we have with nj that's not smart.
And FYI i never lost to the whole swat the only person i lost to that is in swat is jesus and one 5 dollar mm against alucard mario vs marth lol. but other than that i do recall me winning as far as my wins over swat overall thru melee and brawl but they wont admit it so its pointless. So i will just let my **** talking do the talking and my skills shatter dreams turning ppls smiles upsidedown when they are done playing me.

but anyways thats what it is as for alucard i am sorry you are not hyped from me talkign shti i dont care if u are doesnt matter to me cause you ppl cry too much about brawl just adapt and shut up lol. Your like a lil kid that complains when you have to move to a new place because your parents gpot a better job and its a good change. You know what the parents should do? leave you *** in the old house ALONE and move to the new house without you thats how its going to be with brawl so you might as well love your new neighbors and you new high skool bullys.

AND AS FOR SWAT **** THE MM NOW CAUSE I SEE THAT LIKE A FEW MEMBERS WONT BE ABLE TO PLAY I WILL JUST PLAY ZRO AND BLACKNESS SINCE THEY ARE THE COCKYS SINCE THEY HAVE A FIGHTING CHANCE IN THIS GAME LOL. I KNOW YOU GUYS WEARING THOSE MICHEAL JORDAN JERSEYS(FOR THOSE WHO DONT KNOW WHAT I MEAN BY WEARING MJ SHIRTS, I AM REFERRING TO THEM PLAYIGN WITH EASY TOPTIER CHARACTERS) MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE GODS BUT ITS OK. Whats going to happen when everyone wears the same shirts as you then what u willl just be benchwarmers again. So yeah we can fight
hmm true wat happens when everyone starts playing the same character there has been alot of diddys around hmmm i'll just beat them all and make my own move set so they can copy off me YAY diddy ftw =) (zelda can suck my nuts lol)

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117

lmfaoooo ok time out wes..... i never said u was a bad.... and im deffinately not cocky... i never went saying im gonna win the next weekly or imma beat wes in the MM or w.e i said i would play u nothin more... i love how u put words in my mouth

o yea one more thing... kirby deffinately isnt a top tier character so quit life *****... hes mid-high tier at BEST so no johns

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
ooo ok... and god bless u 2 =] jesus is too good.... and im not talkin bout jman lol

im sick of kirby dittos >_< ive had like 4 already... mad annoying.... i guess we could play

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
LMFAOOOO, im telling u, im never gonna take youre posts seriously or offensively. its just, when i read it, i pretend youre actually saying it out loud and well... it just makes me laugh lmfaoooo
anyways, im not cocky, i just thnik trash talking is mad fun and funny 2 me, and top tiers? i been using ICs and g&w when the game 1st came out (only b/c g&w got that ice blue color lmfaoo), i mean, i never even tried half of these characters yet lmfao. anyways idc if there top tier, my point is, as long as i can make a profit, im good, im not gonna try 2 use some character i dont like, or is mad whack and just keep losing my money. i mean u can keep on blaming "top tiers" 4 your loss, but, complaining doesnt help guy

anyway yah, keep posting, idc if i even lose this MM, your posts r 2 good wes lmfaoo

lmfaoooo ok time out wes..... i never said u was a bad.... and im deffinately not cocky... i never went saying im gonna win the next weekly or imma beat wes in the MM or w.e i said i would play u nothin more... i love how u put words in my mouth

o yea one more thing... kirby deffinately isnt a top tier character so quit life *****... hes mid-high tier at BEST so no johns
man branden stfu, tell this man SWAT ALL DAY, tell him we been taking over tourneys easier than me 3 stocking a sushi store lmfoao

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
LMFAOOOO, im telling u, im never gonna take youre posts seriously or offensively. its just, when i read it, i pretend youre actually saying it out loud and well... it just makes me laugh lmfaoooo
anyways, im not cocky, i just thnik trash talking is mad fun and funny 2 me, and top tiers? i been using ICs and g&w when the game 1st came out (only b/c g&w got that ice blue color lmfaoo), i mean, i never even tried half of these characters yet lmfao. anyways idc if there top tier, my point is, as long as i can make a profit, im good, im not gonna try 2 use some character i dont like, or is mad whack and just keep losing my money. i mean u can keep on blaming "top tiers" 4 your loss, but, complaining doesnt help guy

anyway yah, keep posting, idc if i even lose this MM, your posts r 2 good wes lmfaoo

man branden stfu, tell this man SWAT ALL DAY, tell him we been taking over tourneys easier than me 3 stocking a sushi store lmfoao
he is not your guy..buddy

VersatileBJN

Smash Ace
LMAO

I was told this is NYC, home of trash talk. I didn't know you'd take that to heart bruh. What did I say to you on AIM that contradicts anything here?

Anyway, I'll MM you when I start going in a few weeks. 5 bucks aint nothing for me.

Dynamic whats up with my SC2 offer? Gamecube version bruh.

BlueTerrorist

Smash Ace
I wonder if Blueterrorist is gonna come back...=/
Didn't think anybody remembered me lol. Don't worry, I'll be there when everybody least expects it:chuckle:. Yo HAB and D1, definitely get at my Sonic now, haven't fought you guys since Shinfest:p. I miss you guys, well see you guys soon.

VersatileBJN

Smash Ace
Is your sonic better than Wes? Im looking for a good Sonic player if you ever wanna get some wifi in before I head over there.

and HAB shoot lets play some too. I don't want it with Ivy though she's a bad match for Asta.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
yo blue we gotta sit down and talk and see who the real sonic fanatic is hehe....most people cannot beat my godly knowledge of sonic and satam

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Ivy's a bad match for anyone because I play her like she's god tier.

I definitely wanna get at your Sonic again, Blue. My Olimar and ROB are WAY better since Shinfest. I loved our matches against your Sonic. NJOH. (No johns or homo.)

R3N0

Smash Lord
...so much "bruh" out of this one guy lmfao

-- anyway... so much talk can't even catch up... none of it is relating to me lol..-- **waddles away**

VersatileBJN

Smash Ace
Actually bruh I wanna play your Sheik. Heard you got that nastyitis with her and I need some experience vs her. I can't wait till weeklies I want you now bruh no homo.

You got AIM?

EDIT: You do have AIM I profile stalked you. I'll holla later today!

BUM163

Smash Lord
i ask people to tell who is coming for sure friday and the time and no one tells me a thing. i was doing that for a reason and people can't even focus. i'll be there around 3. also since hate playing online, i'm trying to do a wednesday and thursday special in web2zone where u can play brawl for cheap and practice.

when i ask of something please don't talk about randomness. lets get things done so that way we can have smoother tournaments.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Well I don't think I'll be able to come to this one after all, boo. But I have other important matters to attend to that came up. Next week though, yes.

BUM163

Smash Lord
please tell me as of wat times can ya come in? wat do ya think about wednesday and thursday special for training in brawl at webby"? i only got like 2 responses for the monitors upstairs

BUM163

Smash Lord
thx u crimas for respondin quick and how many hours and the price is good. i ask the people and if people come to this, trust me it will be a great thing. trust my word on that. wendesday and thursday i work from 6-10 pm so itz like a after school/work thing.

BUM163

Smash Lord
thx darkpeach. i'm gonna keep it real wit ya. i'm doin this to show web2zone i can bring people in, in doin so they will allow me to throw big tournaments and more. i need the support and in doin so i came up wit this. to show them people are willing to come 4 this game. even if u don't like it, it just shows the gaming community is stepping up and they will allow better things to happen.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Bum the weekly is tomorrow right? What time should we get there and when are you switching to Saturdays?
Also, your idea is good, but I doubt I could make it to them very often. I'd usually only go to the city for tourneys.

BUM163

Smash Lord
no prob, as long as u can go wheneva u can. 2morrow weekly is on, i start work at 4, but will be there like 2 30 or 3. please if ya can be there around the same time.

remember weds/thurs i'm tryin to make it a special smash night for people who hate online or just wanna train and relax. let me know on how ya feel please and thx.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Well for months...MONTHS I said over and over, I would help out with W2Z. Thats why I am trying to get a job there. They say apply online but I get no answer.

I'm going 2morrow but not to enter. I'm gonna ask up front for the job there. I have all my paper work ready. Also if you need me to help run this weeklie just say it and its done. And if I do help, I wont be nice at all. I see a friendlie and it needs to be use for a match I am gonna say to get up that its needed. People keep playing, I restart the system myself. If the friendlies need to be stopped and they keep playing i'll reseting the system.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
thx darkpeach. i'm gonna keep it real wit ya. i'm doin this to show web2zone i can bring people in, in doin so they will allow me to throw big tournaments and more. i need the support and in doin so i came up wit this. to show them people are willing to come 4 this game. even if u don't like it, it just shows the gaming community is stepping up and they will allow better things to happen.

Bum I have to be honest. I give you 100% props for doing this but me and Ace already tired this and after one time people stopped coming.

To be honest it works down like this. if your paying by the hour, I assume they offered you a deal or something, I'd guess it would have to be at least $10 to cover the hour fee of using one of the stations. Add this into the fact that NO ONE in this community is a Brawl pro along with people taking time out of school and work ( depending on the age ) is really troublesome.

For me and a few others I'd prefer to go to FiT or friends houses to learn things on my own and also play in tournaments to increase my knowledge.

Now as far as the reasoning for it I'll say it like this. I have already told you about how w2z management is. I know what you are trying to do to help and get something big going on but to be honest me and Jayoyeah are already planning something and well w2z is a good place initial, it really is, but in hindsight the red tape is a bit too much at times. As someone who worked there I can tell you that what they are telling you is just making you do what they want, increased foot traffic and increased revenue but whatever means necessary.

Another factor is going to be attendence at the bigger events. I can tell you off-hand that they shut down the gamezone only if an event reaches about $1500-2000 in revenue. This is since I was last there so maybe due to dwindling biz or whatever prices changed. That price is the lost they have to make up for closing down that left side upstairs for an entire day. Doing the numbers ( and charging 20 bucks singles and 10 per person for doubles + 40% w2z cut ) that attendance would have to reach about 128 people for singles and 64 for doubles roughly. Not saying that is not an easy goal but remember that when they do not make money they are very unhappy. That is current management as when I was there it was about building the communities. Again things may have changed.

Bum I know you are trying you **** hardest to make this work. I respect that because I needed to really walk away and get my **** together. Now, to be honest, I see how much fun this all is again ( despite the melee vs brawl debate/*****ing but now i don't care anymore cause # speak louder ). I would like to formally run these tournaments again. I got the time and the money to do so again. This is not saying I do not want help but I just would like to do this again. I have been pretty much flip flopping the issue but I decided that I am in this until the end no matter what happens.

Bum if you want just im me and we can work it out. I do not mind helping if it means a good rep for you.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Maybe more traffic will come for Brawl?

But yeah I remember what they were like for Melee, kinda slow.

I miss bf running tournies ;_;

BUM163

Smash Lord
naaa the afterschool/work special won't b alot. it's only for brawl and the hours u can play/train is pretty good. if i fail at this, at least i try for this community and i gave it my all. lets see wat happens.

Top Bottom