• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Yeah, figure that out. And if needed, I'll put the results up again as long as the bracket information is posted.

NYC with full results!??! And BRaCKet InFO!?!?!? Whoa, they're stepping up!!
We were doing it. >_> Just not posting.

And yeah, seriously, is like Atmuh or someone else bringing their laptop? I can't help you guys out regarding Tio results.

BUM163

Smash Lord
start arrivin before 4 if possible please. i wanna start things as soon as possible.

Alukard

Smash Hero
omfg i wanna falcon ditto in melee right now soooo BAD ... RAWRRR ... hax we need some more dittos ... and u too jesus ... no johns ... ISAIIIIII is back ... thats right i was playing melee for a whole hour today ... woot woot ... >.> ... i miss tech chasing ... and speed ... and COMBOS >.> ... (good combos) ^_-

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
so yah tomorrow looks like
me aka blackanese aka *****-nese aka asian with the bad hair aka talks alot and
steiner aka mask aka pokeman trainer aka that guy who wears glasses

will be doing good in teams, yes? =]

p.s. whats up with the weather 2day. freakin 70 dewees then all of a sudden its gonna rain from tomorrow through wednesday... god is mad bi-polar with it *high 5 god*

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
sonic is hungry for some chilli dogs

anyone wants to mm my sonic, he is hungry and needs money for soem chilli dogs so please let us know what is up ppl.

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
so yah tomorrow looks like
me aka blackanese aka *****-nese aka asian with the bad hair aka talks alot and
steiner aka mask aka pokeman trainer aka that guy who wears glasses

will be doing good in teams, yes? =]

p.s. whats up with the weather 2day. freakin 70 dewees then all of a sudden its gonna rain from tomorrow through wednesday... god is mad bi-polar with it *high 5 god*
U know it Team Grits & Gravy all the wayyyyyyyy!!!

R3N0

Smash Lord
I REMEMBER

.. and
i need a teammate..

no randoms plz.. aim me at Renonyc

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
PC has a good avatar. Too bad it doesn't play music too.

Can someone tell Dave to PM me?

CasshernDGZ

Smash Journeyman
Ok guys I haven't talked to bum in a minute but, I'll tell you what, I'll get at the weekly at four and we can start doubles sign ups then. Bum has the old singles bracket anyways, so if he brings it I guess we are continuing it.

BUM163

Smash Lord
itz impossible to the weeklys of 2 weeks ago. there is new problems such as people quittin web2zone or gettin fired. i will try my best, but itz gonna be much more harder. if people can, i can try 2 do it on a sunday. saturdays be book for birthday parties, unless we do that weekly late. plus not only that weekly neva has more than 40 people 2 finish it. i need people from that weekly 2 come. we can't even finish it if we wanted 2.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Suggestion for weeklies:

Maybe if people had extra TV's they could be brought to make singles at least finish. I still think for now until something else can be worked out, singles can be one week, and doubles another week. Unless the doubles and singles thing is working out...

but no one reads my posts anyway :3

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
I'm not showing up this weekly guys. I want more practice before I come. I don't feel like throwing 10 dollars away to come in like, last. Lmao. Uhm, if anyone wants to play me in person during the week, hit me up on AIM, it's Smokin DeucesX (Don't ask. -_-). So yea. Peace people.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I never considered a weekly as throwing away 10 dollars even if I got last. Every weekly is good practice imo.

D1

Banned via Administration
This is lame...so we wasted money and now the 2 week old weekly is never gonna be re-done?

WOW

Srsly considering attending any future weeklies just cuz of this BS.

So who's holding the cash exactly?

w2z or Bum? Answers plz and I won't believe anything unless I see pix.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Oh? Is that so?

This clouds my judgement of even going today. I was thinking about it. But I dont want a recap of what happen last I went there.

Go to this of chill with family and friends today. Hmm.......

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
This is lame...so we wasted money and now the 2 week old weekly is never gonna be re-done?

WOW

Srsly considering attending any future weeklies just cuz of this BS.

So who's holding the cash exactly?

w2z or Bum? Answers plz and I won't believe anything unless I see pix.
Pics or it didn't happen.

I agree, we gotta get the ball rolling on that tournament soon.

Top Bottom