• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Alukard

Smash Hero
i think BUM is good at super metaknight brothers patience for the nintendo wii. wat do u guys think ??

discuss

i<3 eggm for that game title its too ****ing funny and it fits perfectly LoL

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
i think BUM is good at super metaknight brothers patience for the nintendo wii. wat do u guys think ??

discuss

i<3 eggm for that game title its too ****ing funny and it fits perfectly LoL
who are you to order people to discuss? gosh u sure r bossy =P lol

R3N0

Smash Lord
I need to keep my sheik under wraps, don't need MAD heads to know about my ultra secret ninja techniques!

What I'm trying to say is, Wifi Sucks. :'(

play me in RL come to hofstra.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I felt like I had so much more to say.

But I don't.

You guys just aren't posting anything worthwhile, it seems.

However, I'll make mention that Luck SHOULD stick with G&W, but c'mon, my short-hopped reverse Nine? That was admittedly epic, Luck.

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
I felt like I had so much more to say.

But I don't.

You guys just aren't posting anything worthwhile, it seems.

However, I'll make mention that Luck SHOULD stick with G&W, but c'mon, my short-hopped reverse Nine? That was admittedly epic, Luck.
HAB, care to play me in some friendly Smash Wifi matches?

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
....dont use falcon....ive been using falcon since 64,and ur new no offense though.but yeah...
lolz im not new, u just haven't noticed, But get at me in a falcon Ditto, i been using falcon for some bit to but was too fast for me in the other games xD

Snakeee

Smash Master
HAB, you didn't read my post before and/or didn't care : ( , so I'm gonna use my friend copy paste (or in this case apple button + V...macs are weird).

Yo HAB, I really want to get vids up of my ZSS. If I play you on Wifi could you record a few of them too?...also I want to play you anyway.

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
Yo Eli, i still haven't played your DK and word on the street is tht you're exceptional, MM for second best DK in NY? lol,l not that that proves anythign, but i still gotta play you

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
Yo Eli, i still haven't played your DK and word on the street is tht you're exceptional, MM for second best DK in NY? lol,l not that that proves anythign, but i still gotta play you.

Btw, DK dittos ftl, they're pretty boring but oh well

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Also, someone kill me after playing NinjaLink all fuggin day on Wifi. I feel like a schelp and I'm not even Jewish.

HAB, you didn't read my post before and/or didn't care : ( , so I'm gonna use my friend copy paste (or in this case apple button + V...macs are weird).

Yo HAB, I really want to get vids up of my ZSS. If I play you on Wifi could you record a few of them too?...also I want to play you anyway.
I didn't ignore you, Snake, I just had to go to class before I could write a proper response.

And now, Snake, after all your Apple Button + V action, the response you've been waiting since this afternoon to hear:

"No."

^_^

Snakeee

Smash Master
Also, someone kill me after playing NinjaLink all fuggin day on Wifi. I feel like a schelp and I'm not even Jewish.

I didn't ignore you, Snake, I just had to go to class before I could write a proper response.

And now, Snake, after all your Apple Button + V action, the response you've been waiting since this afternoon to hear:

"No."

^_^
-_- ... You're just scared man lol. Well you don't have to do that but I'd still like to play you.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
-_- ... You're just scared man lol. Well you don't have to do that but I'd still like to play you.
I'm pretty sure I've played Leo's ZSS, and I played you an your brother in teams.

Then today I only had to play one match against NinjaLink's ZSS to know that I HATE fighting that biitch. I only won because NL SDed... twice. >_>

Also, have you seen how little I like putting up vids of me getting completely destroyed?

(This entire post actually can be summarized as a response really well: Yeah, I am scared. o_o)

R3N0

Smash Lord
HAB PLAY MEEEEE AND stuff im gonna add your fc sometime later tonight... lol.. ~~ anyone wanna play online gimme an aim msg

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
Yo Eli, i still haven't played your DK and word on the street is tht you're exceptional, MM for second best DK in NY? lol,l not that that proves anythign, but i still gotta play you.

Btw, DK dittos ftl, they're pretty boring but oh well
What about the word off the street? ;)

I accept.

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
I'm pretty sure I've played Leo's ZSS, and I played you an your brother in teams.

Then today I only had to play one match against NinjaLink's ZSS to know that I HATE fighting that biitch. I only won because NL SDed... twice. >_>

Also, have you seen how little I like putting up vids of me getting completely destroyed?

(This entire post actually can be summarized as a response really well: Yeah, I am scared. o_o)
lmfaoooo yo HAB is too **** good son... ***** makes me chuckle every time he posts lol 2 good

Top Bottom