• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
LMAO its definetly,gonna be super smash brothers millenium,or super smash brothers back to the past LMAO
lmfaoo super smash brothers prune juice edition

and nintendo needs 2 make its online better, make it like halo, make each person pay like 5 -10 dollar every month or soemthing

and reno good stuff getting 5th, but u know IM the only asian in NYC >:O

Alukard

Smash Hero
yea i mean why couldn't it b like halo with custom game rooms and host party and **** ... sheesh

syndicate

Smash Apprentice
ZSS Main? You the guy I was playing in teams friendlies? Well play me on Wifi.
Kinda just started to switch over last night'ish, it prolly wasnt me though, I main Pit unfortunately (dont want to but for some reason best with) tried and fail with TL, apparently pretty decent off the bat with zss. So yeah I guess haha.
Ill add u in a little bit hit me up on aim or something. imp0rtedscr3wup

syndicate

Smash Apprentice
Forgot. Anyone know why my lan adapter is slower than wireless? Am I using it wrong? I set it to Wired connection upon plugging it in and it takes forever to connect on the test if it even does at all. If it does it fails to system update anyways. Any ideas?

AtmuhLikesPepsi

Smash Cadet
im sorry mista atmuh but... i dont speak smart, just english and some japanese >_< lmfaooo

does ms stand 4 like, minimum suckiness lmfaooo jk
milliseconds

Drack said:
Ever networked 2 Wiis on the same LAN? Ping gives 2-3ms TOPS of network overhead lag between them.

Now, play Brawl on those LAN'd Wiis. You'll have about 1/5 of a second, aka 200ms of lag. I've done it, and verified this. My wii was even using a LAN adapter, so no wireless latency either.

A lot of online game server admins KICK OUT people with 200ms lag because they lag too much. It's the MINIMUM lag you can have in Brawl.

Nintendo ****ed up big time. I've played other games (Counterstrike, for example) against people half a world away and still at ~30ms lag. 200ms on a LAN is unacceptable.

Alukard

Smash Hero
Funny, last I checked you quit brawl....so whats the story here?
***** u quit like 4 hundred times ... dionis just was pretty down about going to the weekly period and i basically dragged him ... we will b in full effect soon enough ... he is going to hopefully take a SHORT SHORT break from the game to focus on school and **** ... so yea thats the story

Venom NY

Smash Lord
***** u quit like 4 hundred times ... dionis just was pretty down about going to the weekly period and i basically dragged him ... we will b in full effect soon enough ... he is going to hopefully take a SHORT SHORT break from the game to focus on school and **** ... so yea thats the story
word lol i might come back ^___^ im not sure 100 percent though im actually having fun just playing with the characters the no1 plays with like yoshi hes mad fun to use ^__^ preety good character ^___^

D1

Banned via Administration
So now that makes 4 Yoshi lovers me, Dionis, Rigapeen and Mop get at our extinctness.

Venom NY

Smash Lord
yeah i hear u dionis yoshi's tail is made out of rubber, chinese rubber so it poisons you with lead n ****
yoshis tail is definetly the weirdest thing in brawl ^___^ that **** gets u scared that looks like ull get 9 hit combo'ed lmfao
Yea dude. It is weird...
defiently is LMAO

So now that makes 4 Yoshi lovers me, Dionis, Rigapeen and Mop get at our extinctness.
word up ^____^ ive loved yoshi since melee,actually since yoshis island even the noises he makes are ma adorable ..no homo i just like cute things :laugh:

You don't count D1. You play as like... EVERYONE. Lol.
d1 definetly used to play yoshi in melee his yoshi was freaking beast ^___^
I have Yoshi slippers... do I count as a Yoshi lover?
yo man i forgot to ask you,can u get me a pair?u got my aim hit me up or pm me if im not online

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
good matches kids, met lots of new people
and learned alot about brawl
was my first brawl tourney :)
im sure ill be at another weekly sooner or later

D1

Ty Dionis and Yoshi slippers don't count...oh yeah I just added DJ Nintendo to the list and Dire I forgot about those beast Yoshi's too LOL.

Shoutout to Solid Jake as well OMFG such a life saver back @ VLS I'LL NEVER FORGET YA BRO! ^_^

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
**** yo, i wish i could've actually played Dire instead of just forfeighting, tht **** sucks. I hate my mom and her curfew =/

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
I put a LOL in the sentence so i was j/k pc, I hope ur still cool with me :(

I also wanted to thank the ppl who brought their laptops i know those things ain't expensive.

(Yo I never seen so many diva smashers there in one night) LOL

R3N0

Smash Lord
THATS A **** LIE STEINER!!! YOU HATE PC AND CORT!!! JUST ADMIT IT!!!

*tries to start MADDD DRAMAAMAMAMAMMAMAAM MAMA*

anyway.. yo.. holla at me n hbk next week though. -_-'

I feel so dejected from the smash scene cuz im all the way out on LI.. I mean like I'm so nice but I can't show no body .. haha xcept for hbk.

WES GET @ ME @ HOFSTRA ((( AND ANYBODY ELSE FOR THAT MATTER ))) (don't suck though, right now only Syn got the exclusive practice from me ;) )
ONLY 45 MINUTES FROM THE CITY (PENN) or Brooklyn (Atlantic Ave)

45!!!! GET AT HOFSTRA >_< OR driving is like .. 40 minutes from the BX .. 50 minutes from like deep BROOKLYN and you know you wanna get at TSANY : HBK , Me, Hazz, Alejandro, SUPERRYANNNNNNNNN

so phuck friend codes and lets hit up that zipcode n area codes and konami codes!!!!

Ryan-K

Smash Master
I feel so dejected from the smash scene cuz im all the way out on LI.. I mean like I'm so nice but I can't show no body .. haha xcept for hbk.

/QUOTE]

I also feel dejected considering not even LI people wanna play LI people I mean ffs it's terrible.

4Eyez

Smash Cadet
The BX! The place where hardcore is beautiful
So umm yea definitely fun weekly, even though I left early and didnt even do my match in the losers bracket :ohwell: It was waiting since like 10 o clock and it was like 11 and some change, so i just left. Weeklys definitely need to start earlier, if not, i'll just do teams.

But good games to everyone I played :)

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
THATS A **** LIE STEINER!!! YOU HATE PC AND CORT!!! JUST ADMIT IT!!!

*tries to start MADDD DRAMAAMAMAMAMMAMAAM MAMA*

anyway.. yo.. holla at me n hbk next week though. -_-'

WES GET @ ME @ HOFSTRA ((( AND ANYBODY ELSE FOR THAT MATTER ))) (don't suck though, right now only Syn got the exclusive practice from me ;) )
ONLY 45 MINUTES FROM THE CITY (PENN) or Brooklyn (Atlantic Ave)

45!!!! GET AT HOFSTRA >_< OR driving is like .. 40 minutes from the BX .. 50 minutes from like deep BROOKLYN and you know you wanna get at TSANY : HBK , Me, Hazz, Alejandro, SUPERRYANNNNNNNNN

so phuck friend codes and lets hit up that zipcode n area codes and konami codes!!!!
Dude... I work in LI, and I travel from there every Friday right after work. I don't see what the big deal is. I mean, not to sound like an a*s. It's also me saying, I'd be willing to play after work some time, since I'm right there.

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
no idea what the points are
i got banned because i was bored one night and posted nonsense in like 10 threads in pool room
banned for spamming

also i live pretty close to hofstra
Yea dude. I read some of your posts. Mad stupid dude. No wonder you got banned. Lol. I wan waiting for you to reply to say after reading how dumb the posts were, you kinda deserved it. Rotfl.

D1

I believe they're like strikes...you get a numerous amount chances points...until you get banned sometimes ppl go overboard and get auto-six points on the spot.

I got points before for posting a thread about "Wrestling is Gay"...LMAO the mod got tight and changed the entire name of the post...b/c he thought I'd offend homos...-_-.

I just thought wrestling was gay...no offense to homos.

I got some points for that...but after a while they were lifted after they realized I don't usually post things that would offend a group of ppl or would be considered spam.

Anyway...yeah since my folks are gettin tight that I keep comin home OD late, I'm gonna start only doing teams until we get a Saturday weekly or something.

Can't even do crewbattles on a Friday cuz of this sh**...mad congested...I love the turnouts but sh** can't be finished on time T_T.

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
Does Jman have a Wii? Or is Jman just a good player overall? Is this game balance? Or is it just in the player's head? Impressive. Keep up the good work young one (I feel like Yoda saying that, lol).

I give this game 6 more months then we will see true rankings. Let us see who will stay on top, and who will rise to the top. Good luck to all. Train to your limit and break your limits. Go beyond Bankai, beyond the highest level

Jay0yeah

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
I got points before for posting a thread about "Wrestling is Gay"...LMAO the mod got tight and changed the entire name of the post...b/c he thought I'd offend homos...-_-.
LMFAOOOO D1 is 2 good... i always thought that 2 tthough, but not really.... since it is a bunch of buffed up guys in underwear fighting each other 4 a plastic gold painted belt -_- let me stop b4 i get banned or soemthing lmfao

also, if the weeklys could start like last time mad early, and no1 random thing shows up, like them camera crews, im sure we could get things done and if people actually reports their matches -_- . and i guess we also have 2 finish the brackets from the last weekly 2

Top Bottom