• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Venom NY

Smash Lord
Random crew? Omg...first of all son, you know we aren't random, and second of all ****? Ok man...w.e you say...You guys can talk all the shiiz you want, because you beat us but umm...w.e
well your not random i know that,but by random i mean,your crew isnt known for a long time you guys have no rep,and your talking mad **** to a crew who faced D.A,and fought alot of the first crews who were actually good unlike that crew u guys fought a while ago.and we can defientyl talk ****,because we won ya were talking **** before ya lost...so ya definetly got shut down.

Cort

Apple Head
Pc&cort - y........didn't..........u guys...........wanna..........split lol :laugh:? This isn't melee guys its brawl a more balanced game b/c the flow of power was always shifting. This was also the most intense match in the whole day. VERY GOOD GAME.
me and pc would love to money match you guys for whatever you guys made at the tourny...

and this game is far from balanced loool

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
First of all Blacky don't call me mista steiner thats my great great great grandpa's name lol call me either steiner or MASK. Good **** my ni99a I even told u we would win on page 712. We need to prove it every week now. I'm just gonna do teams for now cuz in singles I fought bum first round and lost curse u BUM! I still love u though.

D1 & NL - srry my partner **** talk u to mind game ya. good game though.

FaT & Hairy - close matches ya guys r very good in teams. Never underestimate big ppl in ANY FIGHING GAME!!!

Bum & Leo - nice match!! MACH TORNADO!!! LOLLOLOLOL :chuckle:!!

Shadow & snake - u guys r too good u almost made that comeback.

Pc&cort - y........didn't..........u guys...........wanna..........split lol :laugh:? This isn't melee guys its brawl a more balanced game b/c the flow of power was always shifting. This was also the most intense match in the whole day. VERY GOOD GAME.

Zro - nice stuff representing that Kirby!!
Splitting in teams isn't worth it, most of the time usually you only get like 20$ more and in this weeklies case maybe 40$ extra for the amount of time the set took it's almost silly to split it but still play it out. I told you guys that if you beat bum and leo you probably can beat us too it's not like i didn't wanna split because i thought it'd be an easier victory. I dunno if you were trying to take a shot at Cort and I in your shoutout but congrats you won first weekly i give you guys props for that but i don't like how suddenly both of you turn from modest to cocky especially since you guys haven't even placed top 3 in a weekly before this. so now that your in the spotlight and your confident and since brawl is more "balanced" and its not melee how about you money match me and cort 2 weeklies from now (i can't make next week) 20$ per person in teams :3.

Mop?

Smash Rookie
crazy weekly was crazzzzy ~ I rly had much fun fighting everyone in teams and yea fun fights Jumpman and Hoyo ;____; Im sad we got to fight you first I was srsly nervous lol. Cass and Tier bhwaa that was mad close but it was so much fun >:3 and afterwards we get Ron and his partner.;__; Im sorry I forgot your tag ..But that was a great match also ~ and Dire and Wes thanks for the crazy fights :3 I was so nervous I def SD'd myself on that last fight lol and thanks Wes for the compliment ~ Yoshi was my main in Melee and he will be in brawl too..Taka ! Thanks for being my partner def Team Death? is the best lol lets go all out next time yes~ everyone else you know who you are :3 much fun and I hope to see you all next weekly and D1...MANYMANYMANY THANKS OMG xD

....Did those camera people give out free stuff as promised? I kind of made it late >__>;;

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
Splitting in teams isn't worth it, most of the time usually you only get like 20$ more and in this weeklies case maybe 40$ extra for the amount of time the set took it's almost silly to split it but still play it out. I told you guys that if you beat bum and leo you probably can beat us too it's not like i didn't wanna split because i thought it'd be an easier victory. I dunno if you were trying to take a shot at Cort and I in your shoutout but congrats you won first weekly i give you guys props for that but i don't like how suddenly both of you turn from modest to cocky especially since you guys haven't even placed top 3 in a weekly before this. so now that your in the spotlight and your confident and since brawl is more "balanced" and its not melee how about you money match me and cort 2 weeklies from now (i can't make next week) 20$ per person in teams :3.
my gosh pc, i hope this post was a joke, we were planning 2 split with any1 that came in the grand finals. i was just planning 2 make some kind of amount thats all.
the whole "i told u we shouldve split" thing was a joke -_-

honestly i dont understand how we were acting cocky, or being a show off unless u can give us some proof of what me or steiner did.
r u guys just mad u didnt do so well this weekly? and i personally dont wanna MM lmfao

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
my gosh pc, i hope this post was a joke, we were planning 2 split with any1 that came in the grand finals. i was just planning 2 make some kind of amount thats all.
the whole "i told u we shouldve split" thing was a joke -_-

honestly i dont understand how we were acting cocky, or being a show off unless u can give us some proof of what me or steiner did.
r u guys just mad u didnt do so well this weekly? and i personally dont wanna MM lmfao
it was more directed at stiners post LOL he's always been a modest guy so it kind of suprised me when he posted it.

syndicate

Smash Apprentice
I'd find appreciation in actually getting to the finals, nevermind the prize :p You guys have won too much lol. Oh and I added both of you to my ssbb online thing, add me too!
Oh and pcchris im the kid who was looking for that kid Mexx lol.
Anyways Ill be on later if you guys wanna play.

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
god**** O_o pc angry?rare ocassion lol >.< ray and dduo are cool guys i do-ubt they meant it in a bad way pc and cort =]
alright mista dionis, 4 your hard work and appreciation, blackanese foundation rewards u with a coupon for 1 free hug =]... coupon expires tomorrow, we dont accept johns

and if u still gonna quit dionis at leaaast go 2 the weeklys >_<

Snakeee

Smash Master
I'd find appreciation in actually getting to the finals, nevermind the prize :p You guys have won too much lol. Oh and I added both of you to my ssbb online thing, add me too!
Oh and pcchris im the kid who was looking for that kid Mexx lol.
Anyways Ill be on later if you guys wanna play.
ZSS Main? You the guy I was playing in teams friendlies? Well play me on Wifi.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
Good stuff to everyone I played, some close matches and stuff.

There's a person at the weekly, that has earned himself the right to make himself a mission for me, for being the only one that could come close to stopping me.

You know who you are...forget everything I said at that weekly...enough fighting without bankai...i'm gonna show you enough respect to play you with my big guns.

:enforcer:
i think this is to me

nice matchs dire all good hope to play u again your mad smart and stuff

and i look forward to playing u again too

and lol on brawl waning us to play on BF and DP so bad :laugh:

AtmuhLikesPepsi

Smash Cadet
well here is the final bracket
it was a really fun first tourney for me

Bum and JMan split the prize money

1: Bum
1: JMan
3: Cort
4: Dire
5: PC
5: Reno
7: Kubuu
7: Tier
9: Basic Sausage
9: Jaydex
9: Snake
9: alukard
13: Solid Jake
13: Marland
13: NinjaLink
13: Mask
17: Wes
17: Atmuh
17: Joker
17: Ron
17: Luck
17: Casss
17: Vanz
17: D1
25: PHD
25: Shin
25: Ritz
25: First2Bomb
25: Artise
25: Jumpman
25: Scarlet Disaster
25: Chu-2
33: Raffy
33: Royal Lance
33: Ace
33: Slave
33: Unknown
33: THX
33: Syn
33: GAME
33: BGuy
33: ROFL
33: Donovan
33: Taka
33: Comp
33: Golo
33: X
33: 4EYEZ
49: Mexx
49: DIK
49: Kris
49: Spazz
49: Shadow
49: Dial
49: Pip
49: Swink
49: Migo

Alukard

Smash Hero
so umm ... this page got stretched lmaooo ... and i hope mad people come to the next weekly too =)

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
sup, some orlando ppl wil be going up there from the 14th-to the 19th. hook it up with friendlies :)

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
the 14th to the 19th in may next month. It's gonna be myself, skratch, OTRU from the noob testament crew. were all 21+ so to the smashers who like to go out, could you show us some good spots. truuuuuuu.

Venom NY

Smash Lord
wtf?i cant play brawl in my house though?do i have to burn this **** to ashes LMAO gimme a break,you never quit a game but still palyed it?if i didnt quit i wouldnt waste my time,using yoshi

Top Bottom