• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Heavy_Bass

Smash Apprentice
Mad fun weekly son, I gotta head to more of these, MOM is too sexy like Swat, and I cant believe Blackanese and Steiner got 1st in teams, they're team work was amazing.

Shoutouts later if im not lazy, but im lazy...

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Weekly Doubles Results from the Tio Sheet:

1. Team Grits & Gravy (Blackanese & Steiner GET AT THEM!)
2. Team Minorities (PC Chris & Cort)
3. Shadow & Snake
4. Team Dream Job (ZRO and Jesus)
5. Bum & Leo
5. Jash & Blaze
7. Dire & Wes
7. Team Royal Lance
9. Keg & Tag
9. HBK & Reno
9. Alejandro & Hazz
9. Team WA aka Team Fat & Hairy (Casshern & TierWhore)
13. Death? (Mop? & Taka)
13. Vanz & X
13. Game & Kong (Luck & First2Bomb)
13. Furry & Blue (Pitfall & THX)
17. Team Hotbox (Ron & Hotbox)
17. Team M2K Says Ike is Cheap in Teams (NinjaLink & D1)
17. Kamina-Sama (Hoyo & Jumpman)
17. Team Afterschool (Alukard & Dionis)
17. Shin^2 (Shin & Shinigami)
17. Team Deaded (Donovan & Artsie)
17. Lyndon's a *******
17. Mexx & Ace
25. Sek-C
25. Mi Go
25. ENVUS

Singles Results are on Atmuh's Laptop.

EDIT: This isn't HAB. I'm on his account.

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
all i have to say is....

wtf i thought pirate ship was banned.

oh and melee is definitely funner than brawl.

D1

Banned via Administration
Despite not playing as well as I wanted today, I had a blast w/ everyone that I played.

Ty Luck those matches were fun, same to ya Tier ^_^ big fat DK LOL!

Steiner and Blacky even tho the sh** talk got me tight since I didn't expect it...I'm still cool w/ ya'll cuz I don't hold grudges...not my style.

Mop and Taka OMFG I was mad hype watchin ya'll matches...and ??? @ Taka beastin when he's by himself...but when Mop's on the field she steals the show LOL. Great show guys ya'll teamed at the spur of the moment too XD.

Leo O_o stop sandbagging!

Great seeing Cort and PC in rare form as usual always doing well even when the going gets tough for 'em...mad impressive.

OMG I wanna do more shoutouts impressive sh** from SWAT and DA.

TS was a tad dormant today...we shall not dissapoint next weekly. ^_^

*flies away*

AtmuhLikesPepsi

Smash Cadet
someone please pm me the results of the last few matches or just post them here and ill finish up the TIO file and post the final bracket/placements

btw it was a great first tourney for me :] tons of fun

steriods we need to be a team or something that double olimar was awesome

-__-

Smash Ace
GG's everyone srry i wasnt my usual self with DDD yesterday i just lost focus of everything after doubles but its all good next weekly ill be rdy!! BALIEVE IT!!

Get at Hotbox for running the brackets >.>

D1

Banned via Administration
GG's everyone srry i wasnt my usual self with DDD yesterday i just lost focus of everything after doubles but its all good next weekly ill be rdy!! BALIEVE IT!!

I can't believe you said Believe it.

Alukard

Smash Hero
so ummm i'm not mad at how i lost in doubles ... i'm not mad at all ... i had lots of fun when the weekly was left to only a few people ... it was just real fun talking about brawl and talking about tournies and stuff period Good **** Dire... moving C4 on smashville too good? =)
Wes ur too funny ...
all in all i don't like brawl that much but i like big tournies no matter wat we playing =D
Dionis i didn't see that coming ... and ummm uhhh yea i guess we can still chill outside smash like we do right ^_^

hey bum ... is this game really balanced ?? HAHAHAHA u kno u love me ***** LMAOOO

o and no dam johns everyone who doubted me when i said jman knows the snake match up like big time and would beat cort bad for staying as snake ... i told ya ... and then ya said its cuz my snake is bad (when its not.. cuz the training came from somewhere!)... i had to play jman 2nd round ... i'm not mad tho cuz he did wat he wanted to do and it was to prove a point that he is good at the last two installments of super smash brothers =) dam... pc even u said corts snake is way better then mine wihtout playing me ... i would have taken better ... but sheesh lol -_-

ANOTHER SWAT WIN ... singles and doubles ... no offense to leo ... but people were saying we needed him to win everything i believe it was cass ... for shame cass for shame LoL

CasshernDGZ

Smash Journeyman
today was certainly something else,got **** talked by random crew,they get ***** it stopped the it was -our turn to **** talk lmao,but yeah today the way we lost (me and alu) was ********,im definetly quiting brawl,and im being deadserious so today was mot definetly my last day...BRAWL IS GARBAGE

good **** to reno and hbk...mad lucky but good stuff
random guys we played-didnt expect that coming
bum and leo- good **** of course

PEACE
Random crew? Omg...first of all son, you know we aren't random, and second of all ****? Ok man...w.e you say...You guys can talk all the shiiz you want, because you beat us but umm...w.e

R3N0

Smash Lord
And Cass goes quiet.. hahaha

Yeah mad good matches everyone.. I'm gonna go look @ tio.

edit:: cannot find singles tourny results anywhere.

I'm kinda tight me n HBK came in 9th -_-'

That annoys me so much.

---------------------------------------------------------
Alulu and Dionis, it was a great match, dionis don't get tight! I hate the game too like hard body. But I mean.. no need to quits it over something so silly.
---------------------------------------------------------

Shoutouts :

D1: I'm talking to you on aim right now, you know you mad raw!
Dire: If you even care to read, good ****. Your R.O.B. makes me wanna play brawl more so I can beat it.
Wes: Its like opening a bag of chips.
HBK: Of course even though I just saw you, good teams matches, we'll have to get em next time, cause we're ****.
Hazz: I hate you too. We need to practice more
Alejandro_P: Ditto for what I said to HazZarD
Dial : You always so angry @ TOON LINKZZ
Jaydx: I think that was your tag.. Good matches, sorry I had to camp the **** out of you the last stock haha.. I got so tight I was about to lose that I just went into ub3r gay mode.
Jman + Zro: Yall got me tight... Dreamland-a-cides are very homersexual.
Luck : Good ****!!! I know what stage to ban vs you now.. definitely battlefield in all of its low ceiling-ness
Cort: Good matches.. I think that I need to figure away around your ftilt x2.. eventually..
PC: good seeing you buddy, always a pleasure, maybe we can play haha.. btw.. how are you getting to esticle!?!?
Solid Jake: You're so solid! I figure you'd play snake.. but I was mistakennnnnnnnn.. Maybe see you at esticle =p? **house me!!!**
Vanz: You still **** me at Melee.
Shin: Good matches!
Hotbox: Here is your shoutout, great bracketeering
Atmuh : good stuff too
HAB: ty for running it but your gay tio gayed us in brackets -_-'
Blackanese : good **** for winning teams mad raw.
Aight I'm out.

Did I miss anyone? lemme know.

CasshernDGZ

Smash Journeyman
You guys shut me up on that aspect, SWAT ***** tourney, I'm not going to lie or front about it. But we gave Blackanese and Steiner OD BEAST match, they won on some LAWL shiiz, but no johns..it's all good. And Reeennoo I think a certain game & watch, gave you a run for your money too son...

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
man weeklys r mad fun, seeing all your pals and what not, i wanna do shoutouts but theres 2 many people umm the main stuff r

mista steiner - good stuff 2day, im pretty sure no1 saw 2 random guys teaming take the tourney lmfaooo, sorry bout the few mistakes i made but yah, good stuff again

demi godz - good stuff in the crew battle lmfao dont get angry about the trash talk, i find it fun 2 be honest, good stuff 2 f2b 4 doing the best in my opinion lmfaoo and close matches tier and cass in teams

people in teams -
D1and ninja link sorry bout the trash talking, it wasnt even steiner, just me lmfao i find it fun like i said and even better if u guys would trash talk back lmfaoobut good stuff guys

bum ALWAYS stick 2 dk no matter what guy lmfao and leo, practice and dont get nervous, u can do it

shadow and snake good stuff, u guys made a comeback i was nervous lmfaoo next time well get top 2 and just split lmfaooo

pc and cort i told u 2 guys 2 split -_- lmfaooo but REAL close matches

swat- omg, thats its best crew in nyc lmfaooo, dionis, dont quit, or ill **** u, no homo and jesus REAAAL good stuff in single guy im proud of u my son lmfaoo

ron- dont be stealing my cheese burgers son next time that happens, theres gonna be some problems guy LMFAOOO na that was mad funny i got mind gamed

i know i didnt put every1 but basically its good 2 see every1, weeklys r 2 FUN

Snakeee

Smash Master
Great turnout, what happened with that TV crew though? I heard no one got their "prizes" lol.
Some shoutouts

Blackanese and Dynamic Duo - Crazy matches, can't believe we almost came back after thinking the set was over lol. Good **** winning teams.

PC and Cort - Good set. I'm kinda mad we lost because we started off really strong against you. Great playing though. PC was juggling the hell outta me and Cort was wavedashing across the stage doing up smashes lol.

Bum - ZSS...in my hands, does not get gimped like that so easily. Your DK was insane and I couldn't believe how quick he was, but some of that was just not right. I want a rematch next weekly.

BGuy - you really took me by surprise. I admit I put the noob label on you at first, but you even won a game off me. You're nice with Luigi's Up B. Hope to play you again.

Tier ***** - GGs.....I should not have counterpicked Luigi's Mansion. I did not know DK was such a beast on that stage. Also, the first game was such a gimpfest on both are parts lol. It was good finally playing you in real life.

Luck - Thanks for rooting for me and giving me tips while I was playing your crewmate lmao.

Ritz - You are the witness to the 0-81% combo. Don't forget that. Good set with Unknownz, I think you should consider maining Toon Link now.

Comp - Insanely close set man. I was really nervous at the end.

Ron - Good set. I haven't played against Rob too much yet, but I'm sure you haven't really played against ZSS at all. Get used to fighting her, so it's an even fight next time.

mattakataka

Smash Cadet

u are definently american naruto lol saying believe it X_x

anyways on too shout outs

jump man and hoyo- nice going keeping strong but u should have backed up hoyo when u saw he lost two stocks s quick X_x

fat and hairy (LOL)- u guys are good kinda embarrassing for me to get farted on as the last stock -_- 70 percent X_x?

ron and hitbox- ron ur still amazing and hitbox u do too much lol but it was a great set good games

dire and wes- u guys are mad good, dire was the count 5? lol

migo- cool to have another diddy stop by, rolling works on me on my type of play but u gotta get out of that cuz ninja will **** u lol

bum- we finally vrsed X_x give me pointers later on how to improve cuz im still not sure on wat i did wrong but good match it was fun watching the **** that u did mid jump to fast fall up smash -_-

ninja link- i got ***** -_- ur too good ur the reason ima stop rolling for good
lol

j man- me and mop have to play u and zrop in doubles again so we can **** talk more lol mad fun

mop????????????????- ur yoshi is too good i dont think i could have done as good today with out you ur yoshi is beast we'll practice more at f i t maybe ninja and d1 can vrs us =) then we can come back on friday and **** ape and dinosaur ftw

oh yea cool time at mcdonalds with ron compd blackanese and cass howd u notice the cheese burger 0_0

kk if i missed anyone yell at me at my aim address or my msn cuz im mad lazy right now got home 30 mins ago -_-zzzzzzzzzzzzz (im definently gonna go do random **** on the internet wtf is sleep lol)

jinofcoolnes

Smash Journeyman
GG that was fun for my frist torney(even tho i play only casuals).

I was the kid taged Soul useing Sheik.

RoyalLance

Smash Apprentice
Weekly Doubles Results from the Tio Sheet:

1. Team Grits & Gravy (Blackanese & Steiner GET AT THEM!)
2. Team Minorities (PC Chris & Cort)
3. Shadow & Snake
4. Team Dream Job (ZRO and Jesus)
5. Bum & Leo
5. Jash & Blaze
7. Dire & Wes
7. Team Royal Lance
9. Keg & Tag
9. HBK & Reno
9. Alejandro & Hazz
9. Team WA aka Team Fat & Hairy (Casshern & TierWhore)
13. Death? (Mop? & Taka)
13. Vanz & X
13. Game & Kong (Luck & First2Bomb)
13. Furry & Blue (Pitfall & THX)
17. Team Hotbox (Ron & Hotbox)
17. Team M2K Says Ike is Cheap in Teams (NinjaLink & D1)
17. Kamina-Sama (Hoyo & Jumpman)
17. Team Afterschool (Alukard & Dionis)
17. Shin^2 (Shin & Shinigami)
17. Team Deaded (Donovan & Artsie)
17. Lyndon's a *******
17. Mexx & Ace
25. Sek-C
25. Mi Go
25. ENVUS

Singles Results are on Atmuh's Laptop.

EDIT: This isn't HAB. I'm on his account.
My team did OK considering it was my first Brawl tourney and teaming with D.I.K. was last minute. (Guess my team's name! :laugh:)

Now for some shoutouts:

D.I.K.: I was great teaming with you. You bailed us out a couple of times.

D1: Sucks we didn't get to get each other. I'm sure it will happen. Eventually.

Bum: You're DK was godly. Never seen thought I'd see myself get whacked by one.

-__-: Your DeDeDe gives me nightmaires. :chuckle:

Wes and Co.: You guys asked for The Wolf and you got him...and Wes kicked his ***.

It was my first time at Web2Zone and it was neat venue. Definitely lived up to all the buzz I have been hearing.

...Oh. Almost forgot...

PC Chris: For spoiling my **** fun. :mad:

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
gg's to everyone i played yesterday. i sucked in singles -___-but it's fine cuz at least i lost to some mad good people lol.
good **** tier for beasting with dk lol. and your snake was mad good alukard.
just happy about how well me n my brother did in doubles
pc and cort- i hope to play you guys again those were good matches.
blackanese and steiner- congrats on first. haah yea hopefully we split for 1st next time.. count on it lol.
zro and jman- good stuff you guys. you were doing really good and those were close matches.
everyone else we played in doubles.. gg's.
nice matches to leo. i notice you werent playing as well as u usually do though. lets play again next weekly, hopefully.

this weekly was a lot of fun, good seeing everyone and such a huugeee turnout.

oh and bum, are crew weeklies happening?

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
Yo shoutouts

I'm not gonna make shoutouts to my own crew they already know what i think of them

Jman: you were like the one person i didn't wanna face,fcking DDD and a really smart player? i was fcked.

Shadow: The whole time i was talking to you about how well i was gonna do in tourney lol, and then i get you first round in losers. I was mad scared, ggs, good job in doubles.

Bguy: Nice luigi, just gotta learn the DK matchup

Artise: Nice Samus, you started coming back when you used fox though, almost had me.

Luck: Kinda annoying that we played in tourney, you've gotten a hellofalot better though, especially your falco. Don't let anyone tell you it's just the character, it's not.

NinjaLink: When i found out that i had you i was mad scared lol, ggs, your zelda is too good,****** that fcking Nick the Knife in like 10 seconds lmao.

Snake: Yo good matches and good **** in doubles, when you picked luigi's i thought i was fcked, but i guess not lmao.

D1: I didn'tget to play you, only in one set against your sheik. I can'tbelive i won, you must've been sandbagging or some ****=/ good games yo, you're mad chill and cool and just mad good.

Bum: Thanks for the comments during my match with snake, if anything i earned your respect today and will forever be known as Bum Jr. Lmao. Too good man, though you still gotta teach me some ****.

Mop and Taka: Nice doubles matches, the second one you almost had us, and if taka hadn't SD'd the first one it would've been much closer.

Blackanese and Steiner: **** yo, toooooooo close, good ****, i don't even wanna talk about it. We almost took out the winning team in like the 3rd round lmao.

Cort and PC: you guys are too pro in every sense of the word, too smart for us, and too much metaknight lmao.

Steroids: Good games, i only played you a few times, but your olimar is ****.

Jesus and Zro: Good **** on taking Bum and Leo out in doubles, you guys are too fcking good for not even having the game for long at all.

Dial: After i **** that luigi player i see you just randomly watching the match, lmao good **** yo.

HAB: Along with everyone else who ran the tournament, good ****, it was much better organized and it didn't get fcked up. My only complaint was that it started late so we couldn't, or at least i couldn't,stay till the end.

Maybe more shoutouts later if remember them, overall it was really fun, i wish i could've stayed in longer, =/ oh well, i think i made it to loser quarter finals.

BUM163

Smash Lord
thx everyone for coming. i appericate it that ya all came. first shout outs to

cass sumtimes luck pointed u out playin singles, but itz ighttt stay a lil focus more often. thx for helpin.

wes u ain't slack off or cut anyone slack. u brought the stickers n tv, good stuff i appericate it.

luck u help out unexpectly lol, but thx i appericate it also.

TRAVIS THIS IS UR BIG SHOUTOUT, GOOD LOOKIN OUT FOOL LOL.

hab and atmuh the most ya help came thru wit the lappys and made it run smoothly.

competitors shoutout

number 1 surprise that came in second is jman. you really surprise me when you beat dire the second time cause u was literally learnin how to fight his luigi considerin the fact u lost ddd main cheap move which is his down throw chain. u also handle urself well when people was talkin crap n thatz good.

number two surprise was cort. ur snake was vicious and i loved it. upsmash cancel to the edge and then hold on to the edge. lol that was great. ur snake ftilt was on point good stuff.

steiner and blacknese ya r beast in teams.

leo just get more tournament exp and stop being so nervous lol.

alukard it's great arguing with you lol.

pc i see you learn quick no matter what.

hazz, alejandro, hbk and reno thx 4 comin thru.

everyone that came thru thx for coming thru and showing support to nyc. crew battles will be happening very soon as soon as crew confirm of fees and rules. so far from wat i said last night ya agree to it so lets see wat happens.

any questions my aim name is oni163 or pm me here.

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
Aight shoutouts:

Thx - Those were some tight matches. In the beginnin I got like 2 stocked lol, second game it was tight but then it was like ohh **** an SD. 3rd game was definitely my favorite lol, good stuff.

Unknown - Good stuff man, I prolly shouldn't have gone shiek on ya first round, mad stupid on my part lol. Keep playin pit

D1 - I neva got to play you, but talking to you was mad chill an all. Now I really wanna take falco seriously afta seeing what you were doin w/ him lol

Cass - I got ***** lol, but I'll play ya w/ Toon Link next time, I feel a bit more comftorable w/ him.

Snake -WTF man. Seriously, your zamus is fcking awesome. Pullin off that 0-81% combo was mad hotness , and on an olimar 0_o wtf lol. Ohh, we gotta do more falcon dittos, those ****s are mad fun

Shadow - Your metaknight looked mad gay from what I was seeing, but it's aight cuz it's sexy lol. I gotta play ya next time

Ninja - ****.... that's all i gotta say lol

Zro - "White Power" wtf was that lmao

and everybody else good stuff if I played ya.

thx

Smash Ace
shout outs for me are simple

good stuff everyone :D till next time ill try to come through a lil more

actually special shout out to wes because he uses sonic and stood with sonic in that tourny and its rlly good great stuff man mad respect from this guy

JumpMan_Punk

Smash Journeyman
My shout outs are mad beast!:

Hoyo - I'm sorry I failed u in doubles but there's always next time

Taka and Mop?- Woooooow! I can't believe u got so far in teams to the point u fought wes and dire good ****!!

YRB- keep trying son I'm glad u came back to smash keep with ur team parther

D1 and Ninjalink- good stuff in ur singles and doubles ur is still wrecking

Dail pwns- Good matchs but next time i play u i'm banning delfino lol

Shin bowser- nice to see u again it was always laughs.

Leo- good match son!!! I wanna play u again just hit me up to play son.

Wes- Best sonic in NYC right now

Gawain- Next time ur team comes to compete ur have more ^_^

Dj- Kick *** bowser

@ Phoenix era- Hey everyone I got to see half of ya'll O_O

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
Good stuff to everyone I played, some close matches and stuff.

There's a person at the weekly, that has earned himself the right to make himself a mission for me, for being the only one that could come close to stopping me.

You know who you are...forget everything I said at that weekly...enough fighting without bankai...i'm gonna show you enough respect to play you with my big guns.

:enforcer:

First2Bomb

Smash Apprentice
I never post on the weeklie thread but yesterday was to beast not to...I was the Diddy Kong in the Crew Battle for people who don't remember me.

Shout Outs:

Tier: Good **** in singles. You had a hard bracket. Its to bad you had to leave because I think you could have gone really far. Good **** in the crew battle, to bad you got out camped.

Luck: Don't worry about doubles dude, we'll do better next time. Your Falco is getting mad good too. Good **** in the crew battle.

Cass: You shouldn't stress over the crew battle, they beat us and that's it. There's always next time. Swat is a good crew (They talk a lot of **** though lol. But its all good). You need to switch up your game with Wario though. Your getting kinda predictable with Wario (no offense). Good **** in the crew battle.

HAB: You ran this tourny PERFECTLY. That is all I have to say....

HotBox: Thanks for making sure my matches went smoothly and making sure I didn't get DQ'd. I'm tight that you didn't let me take Tier's spot in Tourny after he left.

Bum: The usual, thanks for making the Weeklie experience possible.

JMan: Good **** taking 5 stocks. Who gets two Goros in one match!? And that Waddle Dee Chain Grab was pretty epic. Oh and **** that trash talking you did in the crew battle lol.

Blackanese: That crew battle match was mad intense! I'm kinda tight though that you actually hit me with that F-Smash at the edge,...I could have 2 stocked you. Oh yea,...your now known to me as Wackanese (insider).

Zro: Good **** in the crew battle. I wanted to take two stocks off you SO bad! Oh well there's always next time. I want a rematch against your Kirby next weeklie. $5 MM?

Alukard: I didn't play you at all, but good **** in the crew battle.

'Roids: My dude it was good to see you again! Its been odee long. Good matches, and doubles was fun too. I gotta go over your house some time soon because those matches were intense. Not to talk **** or anything but come on, that three stock I did to you was mad beast. Lol.

Shin: Good **** in that money match! Your Kirby is ODEE GOOD. It was so close, honestly I thought I was gonna lose. You should definitally join Demigodz. Its a shame me and Luck had to take you out of Tourny in Doubles, I was rooting for you to go far. Next time your in the Bronx, hit me up so you can come over.

Dail: You gotta put up those vids I got saved on your Wii! Especially the LuckBomb Combos! Most likely I'll hit you up over aim to play some time this week.

THX: Never got to play you, but your Sonic looked pretty good. Plus you were mad cool so I'm gonna shout you out anyway.

PC: Good *** set. I'm tight about the first match though. If only you didn't Edgehog me at such a low % then I could have won the 1st match and maybe the set. Oh well, I'm pleased with how I did considering how bad you ***** me 3 weeklies ago. I suffered my first 3 stock in Brawl at your hands lol.

D1: You lost mad respect from me yesterday,....*sigh*. Going DeDeDe in tourny!? I thought you were better then that D1.

Anybody I forgot, my bad.

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
Mad fun weeklyyyy :D
I couldn't catch my last train because it ended so late but thanks to wes for letting Cort, blue, and me stay there until 5 am :D

anyway i just woke up LOL ill give shoutouts later today.

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
First of all Blacky don't call me mista steiner thats my great great great grandpa's name lol call me either steiner or MASK. Good **** my ni99a I even told u we would win on page 712. We need to prove it every week now. I'm just gonna do teams for now cuz in singles I fought bum first round and lost curse u BUM! I still love u though.

D1 & NL - srry my partner **** talk u to mind game ya. good game though.

FaT & Hairy - close matches ya guys r very good in teams. Never underestimate big ppl in ANY FIGHING GAME!!!

Bum & Leo - nice match!! MACH TORNADO!!! LOLLOLOLOL :chuckle:!!

Shadow & snake - u guys r too good u almost made that comeback.

Pc&cort - y........didn't..........u guys...........wanna..........split lol :laugh:? This isn't melee guys its brawl a more balanced game b/c the flow of power was always shifting. This was also the most intense match in the whole day. VERY GOOD GAME.

Zro - nice stuff representing that Kirby!!

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
* Stops licking wounds for a second *

Not much to say...

F2B: Your scary... ~^.^~
Bum: Many thanks for getting the time extended for the weekly and goingthoughthe effort to runthese with your underlings * cass / luck *
Blue and furry: Go die.... seriously good matches in teams. I'll defeat you all next time.
Ace: i'mma noob @ stage striking. Your another scary person...
Reno: Stop being better than me. i'll give you a cookie.
Luck: Gj in teams. I have not faced you in singles in a longtime. We gotta change that.
HAB /Atmuh: yallz own 4 runnin da tourny and go die atmuh for taking me out singles.

Its nice to see alotta people @ w2z. The chaos is soothing. i know i forgot some people. once i wake up i should remember everything.

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
This weekly was big.

I wished I could of made it, but I had to go to the Dentist to take out two wisdom teeth. It hurt like hell. Expect Mr. Jay0yeah to be coming soon May 2008 to a venue near you!

Jay0yeah

Top Bottom