• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
I totally don't agree with restarting the bracket you can't just f*ck with people's money like that,. If you can't resume the tournament this weekly then wait till the next weekly and do it. If i would of known this i wouldn't of even bothered coming. Paying out to more places is dumb too im not donating my money from last weekly to some random guy sorry.

BUM163

Smash Lord
whoa wait no one said we are restartin. thatz stupid to restart. i just told reno i wouldn't do that. i said ya can either come early or save it for next week.

can the majority of ya come early to web2zone or ya wanna save it for next week? ya need to discuss this so we can get this over wit.

BC-Chris

Smash Journeyman
oc3

I totally don't agree with restarting the bracket you can't just f*ck with people's money like that,. If you can't resume the tournament this weekly then wait till the next weekly and do it. If i would of known this i wouldn't of even bothered coming. Paying out to more places is dumb too im not donating my money from last weekly to some random guy sorry.
lol pc is right!!!
who is hosting these tournies :mad::confused::mad:

hey pc come to wc for tournies soon just look in pacific west. =]

Cia

das kwl
Lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololoqllololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololo

BUM163

Smash Lord
bum is hostin these n he doesn't play people out there money. i'm the most honest and nicest guy u meet. nyc just doesn't like respondin n talk about random nonsense. y is ur name bc chris lol? so ur the before christ version huh?

BUM163

Smash Lord
ok me n pc just talk about crew battles. first thing though, i need to know all the crews that are down wit this. once i get enough crews, i will discuss, fees, rules n schedule. i will try 2 get other crews from other states also.

BUM163

Smash Lord
wat happen to the tunes? i thought u was wit them? anyway crews need 2 register wit me n i wanna see how many we get.

Cia

das kwl
wat happen to the tunes? i thought u was wit them? anyway crews need 2 register wit me n i wanna see how many we get.
the tunes is ABSOLUTELY not a brawl crew.. LOL

i like brawl more than all of them.. and brawl makes me sick..

so i need to play with people that play brawl, and i stick with the tunes for melee

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I think it should still be run by two people at the most. Having several people run it will just confuse things (I'm only saying this based off the amount of people volunteering to help lol).

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
As some of you may or may not already know, Bum and I have decided to restart the singles brackets. Now although the brackets are perfectly fixable, something very important came up on Monday as bum and I talked to the manager of Web2Zone. Basically the whole deal is, that the boss was really impressed with the amount of people showing up for weeklies, and he wants to take it to the next level. A lot of the big details are on hush hush...But the jist of it is this. Friday people from the television channel, GamplayHD are coming to our little weeklie, and will be filming us play. Not only that, but they will be interviewing people and there is even one guy, known as Nick the Knife, who will be challenging us, and if we beat him, he will give us prizes. Also, if you guys really want to finish last weeks singles, I suppose you can come in early, but we need to get a head count on who wants do to that, because Bum and I are getting to w2z to set up pretty early for the camera crew. So, throw your sunday clothes on, put on those fresh kicks, and smile for the cameras son.
~Cass
THx for the info Cass

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
Just a suggestion I think if your going to restart and keep the money from the previous tournament for more of a cash pot, Pay down to 6th or 8th place. That way you can start over and people will not mind.

in my opinion at least.

Edit : I also offered to help a while back if you guys want.
good $#!T Alex ^_^

AtmuhLikesPepsi

Smash Cadet
Well I'm obviously in no crew, I've barely met any of you guys (met D1 when he knocked me out of that silly tourney at Best Buy haha) so uh yeah I guess I'll be there anyway and play singles
get there by 4:30?

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
Oh ok bum get there before 4? not a problem. Yo blackanese u ready to take teams tomorrow I'm startin to think u should go with icys. Y? cuz that sig is too good lol.

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
Good luck to everyone for 2morrow's weekly. Jay0yeah will have to sit this one out.

Kirby Kirby Kirby Kirby Kirby!

THE FIGHT IS ON! (You all better know who says that in Brawl, IN AMERICA!) Lol.

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
Oh ok bum get there before 4? not a problem. Yo blackanese u ready to take teams tomorrow I'm startin to think u should go with icys. Y? cuz that sig is too good lol.
lmfaooo youre explain and reasonings r 2 good

but yah, i heard me and mista dynamic duo r gonna take 1st in teams

and mista jay-o u have 2 come, 4 the sake of the children

BUM163

Smash Lord
ok can sumone bring a laptop so this can be a real easy process. also all crews i need to speak 2 about running crew battles. so far me n wes are arguing how rules should be. i especially need to speak 2 leaders of the crews. i basically have rules n fees for it. also remember we gonna try 2 finish the old bracket 2morrow dependin how many people are there.

there will be a new singles bracket 2morrow for sure. teams is also gonna be done. ya have any info ya wanna ask just ask me on aim/oni163 or message me here.

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
ok can sumone bring a laptop so this can be a real easy process. also all crews i need to speak 2 about running crew battles. so far me n wes are arguing how rules should be. i especially need to speak 2 leaders of the crews. i basically have rules n fees for it. also remember we gonna try 2 finish the old bracket 2morrow dependin how many people are there.

there will be a new singles bracket 2morrow for sure. teams is also gonna be done. ya have any info ya wanna ask just ask me on aim/oni163 or message me here.
I might bring my laptop. MAYBE. Not too sure. But yea, I have a hacked OS on it of XP, so it should work perfect with any windows programs you wanna use. Maybe if I need to download something, tell me now, so I can get it now...

BUM163

Smash Lord
do u have aim? cuz i don't know wat is it u have 2 do, but i think alkuard does.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yea I cant go now...no money came in for me. I cant pay to stay and play. Should at stayed home last friday.........

This is Peachy.....

Venom NY

Smash Lord
so um yah crew battles = instant money 4 swat? =] maaaaybe

todays question of the day "blackanese are you REALLY blackanese" -_- lmfaoo
lmfaooo youre explain and reasonings r 2 good

but yah, i heard me and mista dynamic duo r gonna take 1st in teams

and mista jay-o u have 2 come, 4 the sake of the children
..........................................................................................................................................................:laugh:

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
..........................................................................................................................................................:laugh:
lmfaooo dont laugh mista dionis, me and mista dynamic duo aka team "insert a cool team name here" r gonna win >:O

4 the sake of the nanas all over the world that r in need of a popo

Top Bottom