• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I do not mind that luck its just that he is kinda overdoing it a lil.

Seriously I never said I was good in any game lol cept maybe halo but thats up for debate lol

besides we had the ruleset discussion and to be honest I am sticking, personally, with D1/vanz set since to me its the most fair but I might change it a little.

point is = read back instead of reviving dead topics lol

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
true i just can't have you attackin my crew mate lol.

yo let me play u in halo
you want to play me in halo...lol ... NO i need to get my team ready for MLG ... after meadowlands i'll think about it..

BTW HALO IS NOT 1v1 NOR WILL IT EVER BE 1v1...thats Quake...Halo is 4v4 and 2v2 at the very least so STOP ASKING ME OR OTHERS TO MM/PLAY me 1v1 cause thats like playing FFA in Melee

Edit - I posted my view on the brackets...either way we are guaranteed ****ed lol

dmbrandon

Smash Master
you want to play me in halo...lol ... NO i need to get my team ready for MLG ... after meadowlands i'll think about it..

BTW HALO IS NOT 1v1 NOR WILL IT EVER BE 1v1...thats Quake...Halo is 4v4 and 2v2 at the very least so STOP ASKING ME OR OTHERS TO MM/PLAY me 1v1 cause thats like playing FFA in Melee
umm, there was halo2 1v1, and mlg ran halo1 1v1 specificly. The only reason they dropped it, is so they can get FFA out of the way faster.

I'll 2v2, or whatever you want you in halo3. Or I can have the team I coach play any of you guys, and we can laugh together as your score never sees double digits.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
umm, there was halo2 1v1, and mlg ran halo1 1v1 specificly. The only reason they dropped it, is so they can get FFA out of the way faster.

I'll 2v2, or whatever you want you in halo3. Or I can have the team I coach play any of you guys, and we can laugh together as your score never sees double digits.
actually if you knew the back room ppl like i did reason halo 2 1v1 was dropped was because it was ghey as **** and Karma kept winning the **** thing....but you do not know that dm cause u don't know people like I do LOL...though seriously I knew about all that I am just saying only GOOD 1v1 FPS is quake cause halo 1v1 is too GHEYYYY.

BTW ---- stop trolling or I will beat u up j/k love ya DM :) im me and lets talk about some ish :)

dmbrandon

Smash Master
actually if you knew the back room ppl like i did reason halo 2 1v1 was dropped was because it was ghey as **** and Karma kept winning the **** thing....but you do not know that dm cause u don't know people like I do LOL...though seriously I knew about all that I am just saying only GOOD 1v1 FPS is quake cause halo 1v1 is too GHEYYYY.

BTW ---- stop trolling or I will beat u up j/k love ya DM :) im me and lets talk about some ish :)
Karma's streak had nothing to do with it. The 1v1 times kept spilling over, and Sunday would constantly be backed up, and USA got pissed when two matches they were supposed to record were going on at once, with only 1 camera crew. With FFA, it's easier to manage and get done.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Karma's streak had nothing to do with it. The 1v1 times kept spilling over, and Sunday would constantly be backed up, and USA got pissed when two matches they were supposed to record were going on at once, with only 1 camera crew. With FFA, it's easier to manage and get done.
that and ITS NOT GAY

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)

Edit - I posted my view on the brackets...either way we are guaranteed ****ed lol
Alex what makes you think i was gonna play you 1v1. as much as you've convinced yourself to believe im not a noob at halo. ive been playing it since halo1. i may not have been in the tourney seen but regardless im still good.

stop being a douche and gimme ur XBL tag so i can play you.

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
NO.. NO.. NOOOO..

i CAME UP WITH THAT **** MONTHS AGO!! DO NOT MAKE ME FIND THE POST IN THE TUNES THREAD IT IS SUCH A WASTE OF TIME!! LOSE THE TITLE!!

.. TITLE THIEF
YO SON LISTEN.

AT SHIN'S SMASHFEST WHICH WAS MONTHS AGO, CASS WAS MAKING FUN OF DARK PCH'S TITLES AND WE MADE UP SEVERAL MOVE MONARCHY NAMES. WE HAVE SEVERAL WITNESSES AT THE SMASHFESTS THAT CAN ATONE TO THE FACT WE MADE THAT **** UP. NOW GET UR OWN TITLE.

orange all dai >_>

Hax

Smash Champion
yo jesus's sig is mad sexy lol, who made u that u little *****. lmao nah jp =P i've been practicing son lol

Cia

das kwl
YO SON LISTEN.

AT SHIN'S SMASHFEST WHICH WAS MONTHS AGO, CASS WAS MAKING FUN OF DARK PCH'S TITLES AND WE MADE UP SEVERAL MOVE MONARCHY NAMES. WE HAVE SEVERAL WITNESSES AT THE SMASHFESTS THAT CAN ATONE TO THE FACT WE MADE THAT **** UP. NOW GET UR OWN TITLE.

orange all dai >_>
PIT!!!!

MONEY MATCH ME FOR MY TITLE!!!! THAT SEEMS SOLVE ALL MORE MY PROBLEMS!!

^_^

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
YO SON LISTEN.

orange all dai >_>
Ok, Now Instead of being hispanic, I'm gonna be hood for a min. So excuse me here

*ahem*

Son, Why ya clowns gotta be on my nutz? My titles state truths, I clapped and mindgame my titles to everybody. Even pros more than once. Ya just hating cause ya wanna be titiles cant top the greatness mines has done over the years. I'll grab you out of no where more than Marth. I'll upsmash you more than a fox, I'll up-B you more that a Link.

Test my Peach gansterness son. I dont play that ****. make fun or my titles in my face and watch me run track around you with them in a match.

And these titles.....were giving to me by a close friend of mine......(R.I.P) So lets go, Get your crew and I'll show you the original. What son, get at me *****es! Come see me! WHAT! LET IT BE KNOWN!

Message brought to you by Imperial Era production. *back to hispanic mode*

And **** this april fools joke!! :)

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Ok, Now Instead of being hispanic, I'm gonna be hood for a min. So excuse me here

*ahem*

Son, Why my nutz state truths, I clapped titles to pros more than once. ya wanna be titiles over the years. I'll grab you

Test my Peach I dont play that ****. make fun my titles in my face and watch me run

And these titles.....were giving to me by mine......, Get your crew and I'll by joke!! :)

fixed lol j.k

D1

Banned via Administration
Daaaamn Vanz's last post screamed, "GET AT ME!" to the superlative degree. No Onett this week...Great Sea...yes.

Done.

And WTF @ smashboards havin ads w/ nude ppl on it?

I thought this was a "safe for work" site.

-_-

D1

Banned via Administration
D1 wanna play online? lmao
Sry not now my lil bro is chillin watchin TV as I play Phoenix Wright listening to The Next Gen Sonic The Hedgehog OST my fave songs being Dream Of an Absolution and His World (of course, and all the different versions of it).

Top Bottom