• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

D1

Banned via Administration
What does everyone think about Onett and Great Sea those are the only stage that me and Bum are not sure about.

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
i love april fools :chuckle:

smash melee brawl wolf dedede pit toon link zelda ganondorf captain falcon captain olimar fox falco marth ike roy mewtwo lucario pikachu pit kirby metaknight sonic snake peach mario wario luigi sheik zelda smash

Snakeee

Smash Master
OMG I thought I was seriously going insane. I thought "Stock" was the new lingo or something and I was about to tell everyone to stop saying it lol. I also got into an argument with dark pch for him saying apple

Kawaiikisu

Smash Rookie
Haha, B.rawl=M.elee, M.elee=B.rawl, L.ink=C.ourage (they super edited my post so badly, every t.ime I said NinjaL.ink it said NinjaCourage it was ******** lol, I was roflmao with D1 over this) Z.elda=W.isdom, S.tock=C.oins, T.ime=S.tock and that's all I could tell so far. It got to a point where I just stopped caring (partially cause of sleepiness) but oh well! Happy April Fools everyone!

P.S. Stop all the flaming/bashing :) Take the fight out at the tourney. No need to be hatin' before then eh <3

-KK-

R3N0

Smash Lord
Wow, Z.amus is pretty **** funny.

Anyway,

Good **** smashboards..

I'm the "zamus" master!

I swear!!

Sheik... S.heik

hrm.?

anyway, yeah plz finish the phucking brackets I'm not trying to wait another week w/o them.. Or bum you wanna send me my $10 back?

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
I GUESS **** LIKE THIS HAS BEEN INSIDE you for a while ninjalink jeez lol i said nothing oded bad and you say that lol wow i say a few competitive comments towards snake just to want him to fight me and train so we can have some intense battles and here you go making an enemy with someone, the last person you want to get on thier bad side lol. I didnt say anything about ****** this and that lol you are throwing **** in my mouth and my dude dont
i have not lost to everyone at the weekly just you jesus( off of bs) and bum lol i guess you just ****ted on everyone since i lost to everyone(jesus you and bum) i guess everyone else in the weekly doesnt matter. But a word of advice to you dont come out your face so early in the game doing justice in weeklies and the game just came out lol. You must think i will lose to ppl like you forever lol. You really ****ed up big time coming out your face i guess your other crew members didnt give you the proper training lol or preachings for me. But you will see what i am talking about not even bum comes to me with that **** and he has beaten me more times than you WOW just wow this game turns melee benchwarmers into big headed brawl starters remember the only reason your a starter in brawl is cause the team is new team new everything so everyone is on the same skill level its just right now ur taller than me (play with zelda/shiek) and i pplay with samus/sonic and zss which is going to take a lil bit more time to be a TRUE STARTER so i am going to talk **** whether i win or lose everyone knoes that. I guess this game brings out everyones true colors all the fake hand shakes, grins and smiles was just shakes of jealousy and hatred waiting for thier chance to be the town hero for a few days compared to close to a lifetime lol.

ALL i have to say is one more thing NINJA LINK...................... DONT LOSE TO WES, I AM THE FREEDY COUGAR OF SMASH I WILL BE IN YOUR DREAMS WHEN I BEAT YOU

ON ANY event relax reno i got no beef with u your still my lil asain ***** lol its all fun and games i just want ot play the guy and add some hype to our match thats all he is a nice person. And snakee **** melee you didnt need to play that god awful game lol. WE are talking abotu brawl now try and make a name for yourself now aight u and your browbrother lol.

you play halo?

Cia

das kwl
ivysaur charizard squirtle zss pikachu pit mario luigi ice climbers king dedede olimar peach zelda link bowser dk sonic metaknight kirby marth ike rob mr. game and watch ganondorf captain falcon jonas brothers yoshi lucas ness

CasshernDGZ

Smash Journeyman
I have no idea what's going on, I guess they change your post for april fools or something, I'm so lost. Well typical smashboards stuff anyway...

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
ivysaur charizard squirtle zss pikachu pit mario luigi ice climbers king dedede olimar peach zelda link bowser dk sonic metaknight kirby marth ike rob mr. game and watch ganondorf captain falcon jonas brothers yoshi lucas ness
Quoting this helps clarify alot of the april fools names except for the random Jonas Brothers. Thanks :D

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
yo me and F2B may go double ike or double zamus for doubles this friday. me and him really like zamus so we are seriously considering it. can any one bring their best zamus so we can compare?

i <3 SWF/April Fools Day
LMAO!

ftw

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
YO CasshernDGZ,

since I'm not being productive then let me MM you. I can get some informal income from you to better our recessive U.S. economy, lol.

How much baby?

Kirby Kirby Kirby Kirby Kirby!

CasshernDGZ

Smash Journeyman
YO CasshernDGZ,

since I'm not being productive then let me MM you. I can get some informal income from you to better our recessive U.S. economy, lol.

How much baby?

Kirby Kirby Kirby Kirby Kirby!
Lol, are you serious? I'm telling you we are trying to get the rules set up and you take it personal? >_> Quit life son.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
What does everyone think about Onett and Great Sea those are the only stage that me and Bum are not sure about.
Hmm. I'm not even sure about those stages. X_X I guess great sea could be a counterpick, but I'm not sure about Onette, since you can do some kind of infinits on the wall, then have the car finish it off.

I love Zamus, but Marth is gay...hey that still makes sense!
Yeah, ZSS is indeed too good. Just remember, Marth is for the emo and Ken/PC/M2k lovers >>

Speaking of ZSS, how has yours been improving, Cris? Still need to see how my Meta Knight can do against it.

EDIT:....****. so this is the April Fools thing this year. While how I love how they used my secondary character, this was just....bad timing XD;;

-__-

Smash Ace
Wow, Z.amus is pretty **** funny.

Anyway,

Good **** smashboards..

I'm the "zamus" master!

I swear!!

Sheik... S.heik

hrm.?

anyway, yeah plz finish the phucking brackets I'm not trying to wait another week w/o them.. Or bum you wanna send me my $10 back?
its funny u really think ull get ur money back lmao :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: its w2z and not only do they not give refunds but why are u asking bum for ur money back when hes not the one who holds the money....if u want go to the store and get mind gamed idc what ever makes u happy

Top Bottom