• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Alukard

Smash Hero
well i'm going ... i want $1-$5 mm's... u guys are wayy to rich for anything higher ... tec0 and vanz ... u rich *******s >.>

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
Weekly this Friday!

If you are attending this week's weekly, Friday Jan 11, please POST SAYING THAT YOU ARE COMING! So far we have 25+

Jman
Vanz
BUM
Dark Peach
Xivk
D1
First2Bomb
Volgar
Reno
HBK
Gkrackerr
Snake
Shadow
CanISmash
Rockin
Teczero
Alukard
Dionis
Hax
Unknown
Alejandro
PC
Basic Sausage
Imareject
Luck

**$10 PER TEAMMATE for teams and $10 for singles**

"it starts at 6 idc whos not there. we only have 5 hrs to finish both tourny's. if its 6 30 and we dont have at least 8 teams, singles will start at 7 and doubles will be cancelled" (AceMarth).

PLEASE
BE THERE BEFORE 5:30pm!!! So ya can sign up and have warm ups before the tournament.

THANK YOU

Jay0yeah

Volgar

Smash Cadet
imma be there b 4 5 probly show up with bum. unless we get a few traning in b 4 tourny but if any 1 gonna be there early let me know ill bring my Cube ,,

Alukard

Smash Hero
wats the earliest someone can sho up ?? cuz i don't think i'm doing anything this friday in the day time ... hmm i might have a smash fest at my house b4 the tourney and then we can leave to it ... lemme kno if anyone would come =)

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
i think ill show up. if i do it will be early and im not staying the whole time.
luck, are the rest of the demigodz going? I.E. wants to crew battle you guys. i'm not entering teams and the rest of the crew probably won't so maybe we could use a tv there earlier to do the crew battle.

we should also get that money match in too.

R3N0

Smash Lord
btw. i been done that research @ mcdonalds.

n**** plz.

**** = egro

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Hey Everyone!!!

Just to let everyone know,(This is JAy0yeah under Alex's name, MIND GAMES, LOL).

The confirm list will be on the FIRST PAGE. Also to keep everyone aware; the tie rule, stage strike rule has been edited along with a few other rules. Please check the 1st page on lightxdream's post.

Thank you

Jay0yeah

imareject

Smash Apprentice
booo, vanz we'll at least have to get a friendly in if u won't have time for the 3-5 matches

lol alukard I thought the 10$ was pretty steep as well. we can mm also if u wanna, i wont turn anyone down

Cia

das kwl
we can still have our money match. I won't have time for singles tournament though.. lolz

also, if you're more confortable w/ $5.00 instead of $10.00, that's ok too. I don't wanna seem like some.. money match shark thingy

I'm prolly gonna be getting there like 4:30 for friendlies and stuff so.. everyone be there.. lolz

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yo Reject need a teammate?

I already asked him on Aim. He is teaming with Alejandro P You can team with me if you want. I dont have a Partner. and I dont want my free entry to go to waste.

Or if anything i might give my free entry away.

Alukard

Smash Hero
noooo more brinstar ... ARGHH its back in brawl ... *picks up peach*

also .. yayyy we have mad teams ... i'm happy... ale p and reject bring as many people as u can so we can have an even bigger turn out =)

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
Weekly this Friday!

The first page has been updated.

Please check out the confirm list and the rules on the first page of this thread.

This weekly is going to be big. I can not wait to go this Friday. See ya then

Thank You

Jay0yeah

Top Bottom