• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Ryan-K

Smash Master
I hope rockin is just going along with it because the pictures dont match the font doesnt match and cameo was spelled wrong among other things lmao dum dum ya heard?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I hope rockin is just going along with it because the pictures dont match the font doesnt match and cameo was spelled wrong among other things lmao dum dum ya heard?
Of course. I'm the NY knucklehead for a reason. I like to play dumb at times, just to give the lulz for others. XD

Alukard

Smash Hero
pkmn vodka ... is who they think is the best ... but i still think bum is better ... but he is a beast too tho

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
NY comp is a bit stale. You got people from canada claiming ur not the best DK. i wanna see you prove em wrong
LOL how is NY comp stale.. I don't even have to name anybody omust every1 is good.. He does not want to play cause he's bored of the game that's it.. But i did not here any1 from canada saying bum not the best DK..

Alukard

Smash Hero
yea i mean ... altho ... bum should have wen tto vls to sho why ... i understand why he didn't tho ... personal life FTW XD

anyway ... so anyone wanna do team MM's ?? or singles MM's?? $1-$5 for either ... ur choice ... best of 3

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
so like yea... does anyone wanna crew battle on friday???? we need practice for pound so plz any body up for a crew battle?

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
LOL how is NY comp stale.. I don't even have to name anybody omust every1 is good.. He does not want to play cause he's bored of the game that's it.. But i did not here any1 from canada saying bum not the best DK..
I reworded it so you dont get the wrong idea. I know NY is good. also, several people at vls besides the canadians were sayin pkm was the best. After seeing them both play, i dont think thats true, but he gotta go oos to prove it

edit: lol rockin

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
That's right. I'm one of those good people. right guys? =D

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
I reworded it so you dont get the wrong idea. I know NY is good. also, several people at vls besides the canadians were sayin pkm was the best. After seeing them both play, i dont think thats true, but he gotta go oos to prove it
pkm wow vanz omust beat him sandbaging he sucks lol he nowhere nere bum

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
bum is 2 good, he gets top 3 every friday sandbagging. hes just bored lmfao, i personally think most nyc players would probably be considered pros compared 2 players from other city, states, or country
:/ well idk guy... but yea crew battles >.>

Cia

das kwl
in vls pools, i was soo emo. and i play pkm and i'm just doing my emo little routine. than he said something under his breath (don't remember what it was, but it pissed me off)

long story short, he had a 3 stocked lead until he mouthed off, and the match ended w/ him winning w/ 1 stock, and 110+ damage

Glitch-Mew2

Smash Journeyman
in vls pools, i was soo emo. and i play pkm and i'm just doing my emo little routine. than he said something under his breath (don't remember what it was, but it pissed me off)

long story short, he had a 3 stocked lead until he mouthed off, and the match ended w/ him winning w/ 1 stock, and 110+ damage
thats y vanz is such a GONAD!!!

u rusty walnut u

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
i'm sooo rusty. oh and i got some vidz of my marth up, plz tell what i'm missing besides talent!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekPpwE6Lfgc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAPr9RbL4Bw
vanz i suck with marth but ill tell u wat i think anyways :p...

to start u look real sluggish.. i think its due to the fact that u keep full jumping for no reason when marth is real quick on the ground and real floaty in the air.. so i think u should stop full jumping so much. dash dance and short hop double f-airs ftw :)

warriorknight told me once when i was trying to pick up marth that b-throws are bad. his exact words were "d-throw throws them back but better" lawls but i hardly see any good players use b-throw so it must be true :p stop using it more d-throws plz :)

um u fail @ recovering lawls.. learn to do the more horizontal up- b and remember to use ur >b to recover also.

marth is a gimping machine :p fly off and smack that doc!!

ur loving that b-air, f-air, f-smash/grab combo, i know i love it too its so sexy :p but work on chaining f-airs also, ken combos may be old but theyre dam well still effective :p

other than that, love how u like 2/3 stocked them. lol i cant remember and i just watched it :p

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
i'm sooo rusty. oh and i got some vidz of my marth up, plz tell what i'm missing besides talent!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekPpwE6Lfgc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAPr9RbL4Bw
O_o oh god...

your actually serious ur marth isnt that good. yo vanz this is what you should do. what i always do to learn a character is i play someone whos good with that character and just try to mimic what they do.

other then that i guess ill name a few things but im sure Bennnnnnnnnie already said um. Stop Back-throwing, you only do that against G&W (courtsy of cactuar who found out back throw on G&W leads to f-smash). stay low to the ground more, marths weakness is people getting under him. thats the only place where his range is ****ty. Work on short hop double fairs, and think about this. what i think most marth players do or at least tier, is use ur grabs, get people to the edge then just edgegaurd. Marth's key goal throughout the map is to just get his enemy in the position to edgegaurd because he so beasty at it. comboing i've heard comes with experience and just tech skill practice. other than that i guess ur marths alright. just full jump less.

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
Weekly this Friday!

Hey Everyone!

TEAMS WILL START @ 6PM, SHARP!!!

BE THERE @ 4:30PM - 5:30PM TO REGISTER FOR TEAMS AND SINGLES

The Sudden death rules have been edited. You can not pick the same stage twice in a set! Neutrals are bannable. Please view the rules on the first page.

There is a list of counter pick stages for teams and singles on the first page. CHECK THEM OUT! Any questions PM or IM me.

ONCE AGAIN 6PM!!!!

Thank you

Jay0yeah

Cia

das kwl
O_o oh god...

your actually serious ur marth isnt that good. yo vanz this is what you should do. what i always do to learn a character is i play someone whos good with that character and just try to mimic what they do.

other then that i guess ill name a few things but im sure Bennnnnnnnnie already said um. Stop Back-throwing, you only do that against G&W (courtsy of cactuar who found out back throw on G&W leads to f-smash). stay low to the ground more, marths weakness is people getting under him. thats the only place where his range is ****ty. Work on short hop double fairs, and think about this. what i think most marth players do or at least tier, is use ur grabs, get people to the edge then just edgegaurd. Marth's key goal throughout the map is to just get his enemy in the position to edgegaurd because he so beasty at it. comboing i've heard comes with experience and just tech skill practice. other than that i guess ur marths alright. just full jump less.
i'm telling u, my marth is the incarnation of crap, i just wanna learn him for fun, i have no intention on using him competitively.

Benny - thankz. i definitely didn't notice the excessive use of full hops until u mentioned it. also, it's sooooooo hard to come back when ur biggest source of training is teczero.. and he's like.. a jigglypuff gimper

in the end, u just learn to SD to spare urself the embarrassment of being killed under like.. dreamland or something

Top Bottom