• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Alukard

Smash Hero
jay o i still have questions about the rules ... hit me up on aim =) i'm on all day cuz of my phone... so whenever u feel like talking about it u can hit me up lol

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
we may only be able to do singles if there is a lot of ppl coming cuz we are only given about 4 hrs to run the tourny's. if anything ill start it at 7 and do only singles since NY will prob still get there at 7 and ppl wont join teams anyway cuz PC is coming lol.......pu$$ies

BUM163

Smash Lord
everything can b done fast, just no friendlies. i got no teammate, but one person ask me n who wanna do mm's wit me? i haven't play at all n won't play till wednesday n friday. call of duty 4 took over my life lol, so i'm mad rusty.

Cia

das kwl
new york sucks.. plain and simple

it's weird that web2zone gives such a limited amount of time when they close at 12am.. and it's even dumber to start tournaments as late as 7pm when we are so pressed for time. so how do we solve this problem? why not start earlier??

people already get there at like 4..
------------------------

IMO, ny is just so trash. I really hate playing here, and I'm a little ashamed to tell people I live here. and the bi-weeklies get weirder and weirder everytime, pretty soon, it's just gonna casual fridays.. there's really nothin to look forward to.

-----------------------

jayo - my attendance is a HUGE maybe at this point

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
it's weird that web2zone gives such a limited amount of time when they close at 12am.. and it's even dumber to start tournaments as late as 7pm when we are so pressed for time. so how do we solve this problem? why not start earlier??

------------------------

IMO, ny is just so trash. I really hate playing here, and I'm a little ashamed to tell people I live here. and the bi-weeklies get weirder and weirder everytime, pretty soon, it's just gonna casual fridays.. there's really nothin to look forward to.

-----------------------
Owww....my sides....X_X

Alukard

Smash Hero

------------------------

-----------------------

jayo - my attendance is a HUGE maybe at this point
quoted for truth ... down to every last little ... thing ... even his attendance lmao

i vote for them to start earlier ... NOW DO IT ACE ... b4 i kick ur iguana nuts

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I Kinda garee with Vanz. Time is so limited. why start at 7PM? it gets annoying when I bring my VCR to recorded matches here and I cant even do it cause time is on the line.Then where there is like 5 people remaining in singles, the other TV's have to be shut off and people gotta go.

Before we would finish both teams and doubles and we have like an hour left of friendlies then we shut it down. This is really becoming a hassel.

Also if there is no teams, what is gonna happen to my free entry?

Alukard

Smash Hero
only bcuz people are scared to lose .. like pride takes over them lol ...

it really doesn't matter people ... just go and have fun do ur best yata yata

imareject

Smash Apprentice
as much as its fun, its a trek for ppl that dont live in the city.

lolll, idk about being "ashamed to live in ny" bc of the smash scene. Bit much, but yeah I'm going to reconsider the trip out if doubles doesn't happen. otherwise i would be going just to play for 2nd or 3rd in singles.

and that is silly

Cia

das kwl
yeah, and remember how bum and jesus' match in loser finals had to be best 2 of 3?? how ******** was that?!?!

if you live anywhere but in the 5 boros, coming to these will be a huge waste of time and money

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
------------------------

ur ashamed to tell people where you live bcuz of a game? **confused look**

hmm...

I think that's weirder than the bi-weeklies...lol

<3 VaNz

Ryan-K

Smash Master
Vanz out of curiosity where else do you think I would be able to play? because i live in middle LI or in smash terms in "utha" which are equally as barren and hard to get out of lol

taking suggestions seriously lol because if this shizzy dont go down them im hopeless :(

read: is there ever anything in jersey or any other not hard to get to state

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Ryan K - You should IMO look up CT because all of Jersey's tourney are all located pretty far down south in jersey unless you don't mind taking the trains for a few hours.

PC - Nice avatar ;) Light ftw >_<

Alukard - ;)

Jay0 , Ace - well me if the weekly is gonna have doubles please :)

Alukard

Smash Hero
well yea guys i think its stupid not to have doubles ... doubles is like too good ... team combos ... are hilarious and random ... singles is like ... o man he caught him the ken combo ... or wave shine to up smash yay >.>

W.E. i'm saying ... PLZ don't take doubles out =) i love it lol

also ... tec0 and vanz post#'s are too gangsta

4Eyez

Smash Cadet
The BX! The place where hardcore is beautiful
-7 o'clock is wayyy to late

-Doubles is too good especially since I was thinking about entering

-We need more time, and friendlies are a must for some people like myself, I dont have a cube or a wii or anything, I play once every like 2 weeks and if not i just play when the weeklies come. But overall we want a fun long day, not a short and ****ty one without doubles :(

Volgar

Smash Cadet
im gettin to w2z at exactly 3 or 4 .. so let me know whos gonna be there early so i can bring my cube

R3N0

Smash Lord
Yo start this **** at 5. Honestly. People who come for teams will come for teams at 6 (which should promptly start at 6.) If people don't come then they dont come, they'll come for singles. NO FRIENDLIES WHEN TEAMS IS GOING ON.. lets say max like if we get lucky 12 teams.. but probably will be like 8-10 teams.. and people will just play if they play thats all. start it earlier so people have an incentive to show up.. like START IT EARLIER.. AND MEAN IT.

This weekly is gonna be mad baller, why? Cause I'm showing up.

But in all seriousness. JUST START IT EARLIER AND MEAN IT. -_-'

Or allow friendlies at like 4... so people can just be enticed to come for free time. etc.~

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
well yea guys i think its stupid not to have doubles ... doubles is like too good ... team combos ... are hilarious and random ... singles is like ... o man he caught him the ken combo ... or wave shine to up smash yay >.>
singles are usually more epic when I'm involved lol

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Vanz out of curiosity where else do you think I would be able to play? because i live in middle LI or in smash terms in "utha" which are equally as barren and hard to get out of lol

taking suggestions seriously lol because if this shizzy dont go down them im hopeless :(

read: is there ever anything in jersey or any other not hard to get to state
theres a tournament in jersey on the 19th you should probably check out.
Clash of the titans 2. it looks like that's gonna be pretty big.

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
Weekly this Friday!

Hey Everyone!

TEAMS WILL START @ 6PM, SHARP!!!

BE THERE @ 4:30PM - 5:30PM TO REGISTER FOR TEAMS AND SINGLES

This information is also on the first page of the thread.

Thank you

Jay0yeah

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
Hey Everyone!

ONCE AGAIN 6PM!!!!

Thank you

Jay0yeah

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
Yoo SMASHERS!

IF anyone has any questions please feel free to PM or IM me or ACEMARTH about the weekly.

Thank you

Jay0yeah

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Hey Everyone!

ONCE AGAIN 6PM!!!!

Thank you
So there are doubles >_> I guess lol awesome lol. Well as long as Vanz attends I should be there ;).

BUM163

Smash Lord
i been disappointed in nyc, thatz y i stopped training in this game for months. wes stated he will take his throne bak from me in brawl, which i like cuz he's waking me up. for melee though, this game is done n with new n unique characters like olimar, itz gonna b crazy. i got call of duty 4 n that game is off the hook. hax n killafox see me on there, they should join lol. i need a teammate for friday n i ask one person n one person ask me. mm's on friday anyone? if not i'm goin 2 u

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I will always have love for Melee.

But right now, more attention on Brawl. >>

In any case, incase W2z gets stupid on us during brawl, we should find another spot for tournaments.

HOTBOX

Smash Cadet
QUIT PLAYIN THAT DAM GAME GIVE UR HANDS A BREAK JUST WAIT TILL 2 BRAWL COMES OUT .

U HAPPY JAY I MADE A DAM POST!!!

+R@V!$ IS THAT MAN

WORLD GET AT MY BOWSER

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
nice megaman just wish it was the classic, but yea u guys r all dead when brawl comes out u thought icys were bad now olimar (my ni99a) is gonna own with 6 heads!!lol!!

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
QUIT PLAYIN THAT DAM GAME GIVE UR HANDS A BREAK JUST WAIT TILL 2 BRAWL COMES OUT .

U HAPPY JAY I MADE A DAM POST!!!

+R@V!$ IS THAT MAN

WORLD GET AT MY BOWSER

OMFG he's finally been confirmed! Yay!

why the **** they gave him the battle network one I have no idea...><;;

Top Bottom