• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
I've had times involving ROB and that code when my game froze. This code makes it much harder to avoid attacks in this game. Try fighting Meta-Knight with this code on.

I want L-Canceling. It won't improve Meta because his attacks already have no lag.

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
Maybe you don't need to be avoiding every attack. There isn't even any hitstun so what does it matter? lol

Just mash A. It works in brawl already so it'll continue to work with the code on.

Btw... that would make Meta more of a problem than the code itself.

Yea.... ROB unfortunately freezes the game when you air dodge too high off the ground, but don't act like that can't be fixed later on.

Snakeee

Smash Master
lulz wavedashing with zss while doing her down smash would be fun.
That's the first thing I thought of when I saw it. It would be almost like the new waveshine :laugh:
And how are those falling animations normally supposed to happen??? ZSS' looked so weird o_O.
Brawl with wavedashing would never be tourney viable, but it looks like it would be fun to mess around with.

And I'll be down for friendlies on Saturday before the tourney.

Eternal Yoshi

NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
In the state the code's in it's not. For some reason it doesn't seem to have any affect on Sheik or ZZS. Wait for an L Cancel code.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I so hope you all know doing all this code stuff with brawl is gonna screw the game up so bad. Game is not balanced and broken enough. You really wanna add all this stuff and make it worst?

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
I've had times involving ROB and that code when my game froze. This code makes it much harder to avoid attacks in this game. Try fighting Meta-Knight with this code on.

I want L-Canceling. It won't improve Meta because his attacks already have no lag.
ROB does not have a freefall/helpless animation.

That's why he freezes the game.
I just said this 2 pages back. Do y'all even read?

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Wow no, that would completely change everything...

I would imagine it's best left for friendlys or at home

BUM163

Smash Lord
anyone wanna mm me? if not i will go to you. i have two people already. let me know if you wanna mm me. if my teammate don't come please let me know. i went like 4 pages back.... but thats to much. i'll check lata today

ANTi_

Smash Hero
anyone wanna mm me? if not i will go to you. i have two people already. let me know if you wanna mm me. if my teammate don't come please let me know. i went like 4 pages back.... but thats to much. i'll check lata today
who is your teammate anyways?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ok, I miss melee and can't play it cause Mattdotzeb lost my copy at mass madness. I wanna practice the game again and play it. And N.Y is more Brawl than melee so I am asking to buy someones copy of melee for 10 bucks. And I don't wanna hear this and that about I play it or w/e. I can be sure atleast 50% of N.Y don't even touch the game or play it like they do brawl. So if you would sell me your copy, bring it to the tournament on saturday and I'll buy it there.

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN

Well no one has seen u for decades...if ur gonna continue not showing up then u cant want a change and continue not to show up. Wavedashing in brawl actually would make fight MK better, even tho MK and G&W would be more threats. Also u need tripping so that MKs dont always charge at u and for stopping senseless chain grabs that cant be avoided until ur off the stage then.. gimp. Lets say ur a Link main and theres no tripping, ur *** is screwed cuz u cant breathe, but is wave dashing is on u can dash ur way outta attacks. seems good 2 me

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
Also ROBs freefall animation can be fixed. All they have to do is code it that his freefall animation is the animation of him being footstoolled....but that would be uneven in a way....

Aran

Smash Apprentice
Is anyone in Manhattan going to be free from 2-5 tomorrow and want some practice before the tourney?

Eternal Yoshi

NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
People people.

We got no tripping in toury this week.

Can we be at least happy about that and not be greedy? -____-;;
I can. Almost All of us agreed that the WD is good to mess around with but not for tournaments.

Oh. Also, I will do my best to come this Saturday.

BUM163

Smash Lord
there is a new rule. it's not for nyc really, but i know in my weekly i will use it. it comes from m2k and it makes perfect sense.

Top Bottom