• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

BUM163

Smash Lord
ok well i can start brawl weeklys starting this week..... but that might be to soon. anyway i go in tomorrow all night to work this dude. i can also start training grounds and set the fee which i'm going for either 5 dollars or 6 dollars.

the thread of the weekly is up and he was working on the place to make it look even better. i will be hosting there and i want to get things started right away. www.fltmaxcybercafe.com is the site.

oni163 on aol is my name.

cba

Smash Master
ok well i can start brawl weeklys starting this week..... but that might be to soon. anyway i go in tomorrow all night to work this dude. i can also start training grounds and set the fee which i'm going for either 5 dollars or 6 dollars.

the thread of the weekly is up and he was working on the place to make it look even better. i will be hosting there and i want to get things started right away. www.fltmaxcybercafe.com is the site.

oni163 on aol is my name.
meaning this fri/sat?
wow i hope alot of people get to go.

BUM163

Smash Lord
it can be this week and if not this week, before the smash monthly. i won't do it two weeks before so i wanna try to get it soon. alex lol you ask to many questions. trust me its good for 80 plus. he just had a party there. well this will be popping soon.

Jtails

Smash Lord
wait so when is the monthly and where, and when is the weekly?
sorry for double..

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
it can be this week and if not this week, before the smash monthly. i won't do it two weeks before so i wanna try to get it soon. alex lol you ask to many questions. trust me its good for 80 plus. he just had a party there. well this will be popping soon.

if i didnt ask it would mean i didnt care. i was curious its no biggie

btw jtails

weekly for bx kids

monthlies for everyone

of course everyone is invited to both but i think thats the real goal here

Jtails

Smash Lord
i mean i was a bx kid, but now im dorming in BK. lol you guys are always away from me!
but they are both in the same place? (monthlies and weeklies?)
how about times/dates?

BUM163

Smash Lord
weeklys are in the bx like 4 blocks away from me. weeklys are for everyone and the monthlies are for everyone. i might do bi weeklys and alternate between melee and brawl. its all pending on the outcome.

BUM163

Smash Lord
i'm the dk player from melee who made an huge impact. i fought the greats such as isai, chu dat, pc chris, wes, m2k, korean dj and others.

Messiano

Smash Journeyman
answer my question first
Lol You came to our thread here in NYC Lol...You tag up says Florida But ya bum is pretty well known. you should youtube him or something....

Research people research!!!, And i'm Messi I'm sexy eyecandy and a pretty decent Mario/Fox.

BUM163

Smash Lord
hi i'm bum..... the freaking worst player in smash. my skills is like the worst ever seen. it's so bad i run away in brawl just to wait for a chance for you to trip and tie your sneaker : ]

i called that skills.... no luck involve.

cba

Smash Master
im cba unrecognized...lame....lack self-confidence...been to the weekly & never participated...

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
I've been away from the boards one day and im confused. I'm no celebrity lmao wtf. Artiespam just gotta be an azz. Luck, ur just weird. And for the ppl who wants autographs start learning to stop spacing my name. Then u'll be recognized lmao j/k. But really stop spacing it . Its one word JEEZ.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
NinjaLink does a friendly count as a autograph because I want one and I didn't space your name...

While we are on the topic of describing who we are: I'm Ref and I can only play Ness and Bowser.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
NinjaLink does a friendly count as a autograph because I want one and I didn't space your name...

While we are on the topic of describing who we are: I'm Ref and I can only play Ness and Bowser.
U'll be autographed with a 3-stock. Guaranteed.........nah j/k. U'll **** me LMAO

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Also Bum money match my Ness with your DK for 1$. I want to see how badly you defeat me...

I wonder how Ref vs. NinjaLink will turn out... Either way I say we get it recorded or get a replay of one match.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
no one wants to mm me?

j.k

hey guys i need a little helpage u know we got enough tvs we need a few more wiis i'll update this in the morning/afternoon with what i need still.

D1

Banned via Administration
Things are getting exciting again I see.

Moneymatches ^_____^.

Anyone wanna mm my MetaKnight?

LOL I don't main MK for the new guys.

Top Bottom