• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

cba

Smash Master
thx. yo this place is the best place. me and the boss of the place is already getting things started tomorrow on how we gonna run it. we trying to get it beyond huge. i'm gonna try to run all types of tournaments there. i'm sorry, but no place compares to that place. it's way to big and he can even put the smoke machine on and he can put some music on that is extremely loud.
yo bum doesnt the bx17 bus pass by there and the 2 & 5 trains are like a few blocks away?

-__-

Smash Ace
yo bum doesnt the bx17 bus pass by there and the 2 & 5 trains are like a few blocks away?
2/5 train
6/4/17 i believe also

best option is take the train which is a lot faster 20 sec walk and no gangsters to deal with on bus :p

cba

Smash Master
2/5 train
6/4/17 i believe also

best option is take the train which is a lot faster 20 sec walk and no gangsters to deal with on bus :p
i kno where thats @. its next to a church right?
the 17 gets packed a few stops before so the train is wayyy better. you got a chicken spot & McD's a few blocks down too .^_^.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Heroes is a beastly show.

Smash kinda has their own version of Heroes.

I mean, since he can play everybody, Azen would be Peter (or Sylar, depending on how evil he feels like being).

NinjaLink would actually be Sylar, come to think of it, since he knows the mechanics in and out. That's that intuitive aptitude right there.

M2K would be Parkman, since he can read your every move before you make it.

D1? Duh. The Haitian.

Wes would probably be that dude Knox, sensing your fear and using it against you ie shiit talk mindgames.

Blackanese is just too funny to be a scary lookin' mofo like Knox is, even if his shiit talk is top tier.

Ken would probably be Claire... cause he's a SURVIVOR SON!!

I could go on... but I'm kinda tired right now. Get at Smash Heroes, season premiere Oct. 18th on NBC.

soul ark

Smash Ace
heroes is too godly i was up all night trying to figure out who that chick who looks like nikki is

who would be adam and hiro (rivalres are soo cool)

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
just finished watching that survivor episode, dam, its like ken is teamed up with a lvl 1 cpu and his opponents r PC and m2k, he can't win.

lol GC stands for Gamecube XD

"heres a termite its full of protein" so gonna use that line.

go ken!!

cba

Smash Master
heroes is too godly i was up all night trying to figure out who that chick who looks like nikki is

who would be adam and hiro (rivalres are soo cool)
LOL. i think it IS nikki. or her "dead sister" or another personality. like i didnt see the last ep from last season. my bro is a beast tho. he got everyone home hooked (even my mom watches is sometimes LMAO). but this series is beast and lol at dr.suresh
but you have to give it up for WEEDS on showtime. that show is OD

soul ark

Smash Ace
LOL. i think it IS nikki. or her "dead sister" or another personality. like i didnt see the last ep from last season. my bro is a beast tho. he got everyone home hooked (even my mom watches is sometimes LMAO). but this series is beast and lol at dr.suresh
but you have to give it up for WEEDS on showtime. that show is OD
dead sis rather than different personality because remember she has a different power altogether

congrats to Anglia sending off her kid and her grand kid

cba

Smash Master
dead sis rather than different personality because remember she has a different power altogether

congrats to Anglia sending off her kid and her grand kid
i was mad confused w/ her powers. i think that each personality has a power. one is super-stong, one froze this ni99a to death, and the other is neutral?

soul ark

Smash Ace
i was mad confused w/ her powers. i think that each personality has a power. one is super-stong, one froze this ni99a to death, and the other is neutral?
both nikki and jessica had super strength that random personality in season two didn't use her powers but it was always strength for each one

...or mabye she brunt herself so bad her body reacted strangely im not sure but what i am sure of is that that lady knows nothing about micah or monica or dl for that matter.

cba

Smash Master
both nikki and jessica had super strength that random personality in season two didn't use her powers but it was always strength for each one

...or mabye she brunt herself so bad her body reacted strangely im not sure but what i am sure of is that that lady knows nothing about micah or monica or dl for that matter.
this threads name should be HEROES FAQs lol mad corney.
i thought syler was supposed to EAT your brain to get you powers but he just sticked a finger in claires brain 0.o. and for those who dont kno sylers natural power is that he knows how things work.
natural meaning how he started off/first power

ANTi_

Smash Hero
w00t second place in doubles at the mineola tournament "17 dollers now thats gangsta" lol we lost to Bum And Jman in winners finals and in grand finals. doesnt that suck.

NOW ON SINGLES is where i fcked up big time.
ANTi (D3) Vs Bum (DK
i accidently stand-grabbed him then i lost the first game we was both on last stock mid percent. GRRRR.
now enough for my johns lets get this party started on October 18th

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
w00t second place in doubles at the mineola tournament "17 dollers now thats gangsta" lol we lost to Bum And Jman in winners finals and in grand finals. doesnt that suck.

NOW ON SINGLES is where i fcked up big time.
ANTi (D3) Vs Bum (DK
i accidently stand-grabbed him then i lost the first game we was both on last stock mid percent. GRRRR.
now enough for my johns lets get this party started on October 18th
what there was a tourney and I wasn't informed?

soul ark

Smash Ace
this threads name should be HEROES FAQs lol mad corney.
i thought syler was supposed to EAT your brain to get you powers but he just sticked a finger in claires brain 0.o. and for those who dont kno sylers natural power is that he knows how things work.
natural meaning how he started off/first power
i dont know what he did with her but it seemed similar to **** meaning he didn"t kill her he just touched her

also two things sylar said intriged me 1:

clarie: aren't you going to eat my brain
sylar: clarie... thats disgusting

and

sylar your different clarie (duh all of them are different douche)

how is Anglia the baby's momma though????

cba

Smash Master
i dont know what he did with her but it seemed similar to **** meaning he didn"t kill her he just touched her

also two things sylar said intriged me 1:

clarie: aren't you going to eat my brain
sylar: clarie... thats disgusting

and

sylar your different clarie (duh all of them are different douche)

how is Anglia the baby's momma though????
anglia? whos that?
lol. dont dair me

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
LMAO We're seriously discussing prime time dramas on Smashboards.

LOL I love this community ^_^

I didn't think Dexter was good, might look into it...

Weeds looks kinda homo...

Cia

das kwl
naa, dexter is madd good. but try and catch it from the first season. it's one of those shows that constantly makes references to previous events and you'll be kinda lost if you missed out on those.

Top Bottom