• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

tGwarr10r

Smash Apprentice
anyone wanna help me out here, im comin, but im from staten island, should i take the bus and walk or the ferry and the subway
i usually get lost in the city so i'd rather know which is faster before hand :p lol
oh an wen does registration end, im not known to be on time...for anything

Cia

das kwl
Falcon > Peach in Brawl.
mm?? my peach v ur falcon $5.00??

Ohh I get you lol... Although I still do love melee but it requires a lot of practice and time.. which I sadly lost T-T ..So i doubt I'll regain even 50% back if I started playing it again competitively =[ Brawl on the other hand I don't play it for weeks and I manage to not lose my skills after warming up with like 2 matches.. lol

But regardless.. it would be nice to see all ya n!ggaz again like old times lol
werdd.

so, has anything been discovered in brawl while i was away?? just wondering

Alukard

Smash Hero
LMFAOo how do u find these things

but i was actually entertained at all the nintendo things that popped up ... LMFAO @ luigi being the man ... piping peach and getting drunk off the red potion form super mario 2 lmaoooooo

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
ya i liked how peach was a hot *** ***** i was like...****n...

then she asks "am i a *****" i died laughing...and why did Roy have to be murdered noooooesssss and lolz at kirby

Alukard

Smash Hero
cuz roy and pichu aren't in brawl ... neither mewtwo so ... that means they died in the "melee"

QUIT LIFE ... lol ... kirby looked like a beast lmfaoooo

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
kirby was that ill hannibal

alukard u should make a sig for ur bi-weeklies and link it to ur thread make it cool

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
That video was mad OD entertaining lol. I can't wait for the next episode lol.

Thanks people for all the support about me going to Kansas. You guys know I've been traveling all over the U.S. for a while for Melee. The next stop is Kansas lol. Bowser all dai......................................and Marth lol!

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Rykoshet- You'd be pretty surprise. Trust me. I've seen/been caught in some

mm?? my peach v ur falcon $5.00??

werdd.

so, has anything been discovered in brawl while i was away?? just wondering
No not really.

was it one of those annoying rick roll'd things.. plz tell me

also,

WHY THE **** CAN'T I PUT MODERATORS ON MY IGNORE LIST!?!? I'M SO UPSET!!
You know you can't ignore something with power lol

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
At work.

Bored.

Help me.

EDIT: Post 2222 is coming. /hype
That's what the DS is for, n00b

I was at the area two day and checking out the play and trade store. Seems nice, and so was the owner ^^

I later got some bubble tea with friends of mine. One question.

Is it wrong to be a tierwhore in bubble tea? (that's how I got my main. I looked at the top 5. lol)

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
It took about two seconds for me to close the windows after I read one had Pichu and one had Yoshi. Play real characters next time.
sad to say, but back on 07, those WERE my real characters. i've grown up since than.. lol
Wowwwwwww... people STILL say stupid things about this game? After all this time?

Yoshi's tail is bigger than Fox's *****. So who's real now?

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Ok so here is the rundown of equipment that is needed and equipment I have provided for me by the store.

So far we have

8LCDS
5CRTS (provided by my friend Chris and PnT itself)
4 wii's ( Cris, Me, YRB, Vlad )
4 component cables ( me, Chris, 2 from the store )

we need

9 wiis
4 component cables

People who expressed bringing something in

False Soundz ( 2 component cables ) + brawl
Me buying 1-2 component cables
Chris buying 1-2 himself

Alright guys its up to you. You want this to go smoothly like you know it can be you have to bring setups and post up. From there I can get everything working 100%.

BTW as for chairs I myself + PnT are buying some folding chairs in the next week or so. With that each tv should have 2-4 chairs.

Thats all I guess. More hype and more help would be great.

tGwarr10r

Smash Apprentice
I might be able to bring my wii, only problem is i doubt ill be able to get there very early, i'd say the earliest would be at around 12-12:30 so idk, + as i've said...many times... i get lost alot in the city... lol wish someone else from S.I. would go so i know where to go >_> ill probably wind up takin a cab or somethin thats a waste of $ :p

Alright i just google maps'd the place, it looks like i pretty much have to walk in literally a straight line from the ferry to get there >_> lmao
So i get the ferry at 11-take a half hour to get to the city- walk all the way there, yea i'd be there around 12-1230-1 at the latest, i aint wakin up any earlier than that so its jus luck if i end up there on time lol. Seriously though if anyone wants to travel wit me, that'd be nice because i really don't like goin to the city myself

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I might be able to bring my wii, only problem is i doubt ill be able to get there very early, i'd say the earliest would be at around 12-12:30 so idk, + as i've said...many times... i get lost alot in the city... lol wish someone else from S.I. would go so i know where to go >_> ill probably wind up takin a cab or somethin thats a waste of $ :p

Alright i just google maps'd the place, it looks like i pretty much have to walk in literally a straight line from the ferry to get there >_> lmao
So i get the ferry at 11-take a half hour to get to the city- walk all the way there, yea i'd be there around 12-1230-1 at the latest, i aint wakin up any earlier than that so its jus luck if i end up there on time lol. Seriously though if anyone wants to travel wit me, that'd be nice because i really don't like goin to the city myself

dude just follow #S

13th st

3rd ave

lolz

-__-

Smash Ace
Bum wants to kno who is willin to bring their wiis? and if so we can get the bx weekly started as soon as possible

Alukard

Smash Hero
omg that is a beast *** code ... i really like that ... ^_^ ... and i'm not quitting brawl doubles ... like ever ... doubles is the best part of smash IMO! =]

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
This one is old: 040EB804 60000000

This is the most recent version of the infinite replay code:
040E5DE8 60000000
04953184 60000000
04953224 60000000

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
omg that is a beast *** code ... i really like that ... ^_^ ... and i'm not quitting brawl doubles ... like ever ... doubles is the best part of smash IMO! =]
if u think doubles is fun try Handicap.

Rules:

2 vs 1

4 stocks

No infinte CG allowed!!

The team with 2 ppl have to SD twice so only they have 2 stocks a piece and the player by himself has 4 stocks. I was playing this way for hours its really fun.

Top Bottom