• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

BUM163

Smash Lord
wake up wake up morning no sleeping no walking. i'm down to do mm's at this monthly. who wants to do some mm's? whose going to the nj tournament this weekend?

ANTi_

Smash Hero
i would bring my wii but i juss dont feel safe bringing it from Long Island to NYC being that im 14 ;)

D1

Banned via Administration
If you have a school bag, (you should have one being that you're 14) stuff it in there, don't look suspicious riding on the train and you'll be set.

No age johns. I knew Hax and Jman when they were younger than that age, and I know they probably brought setups at least once or twice to a tourney XD.

ComboBaker

Smash Cadet
So whats the verdict on the No Tripping Code?
also, there is now a version of ocarina that lets you use your SD card
There is also a code that allows replays to be longer than 3 mins.
So if you guys are going to mandate the no tripping code, you might as well put that in too.
I mean, that way, people could get any good tourney matches of theirs recorded on their SD card for their own use. It would also make people who don't have capture cards (aka me) be able to actually have material if they ever wanted to make a combo video, if you guys want the code i can post it.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
So whats the verdict on the No Tripping Code?
also, there is now a version of ocarina that lets you use your SD card
There is also a code that allows replays to be longer than 3 mins.
So if you guys are going to mandate the no tripping code, you might as well put that in too.
I mean, that way, people could get any good tourney matches of theirs recorded on their SD card for their own use. It would also make people who don't have capture cards (aka me) be able to actually have material if they ever wanted to make a combo video, if you guys want the code i can post it.
Well i posted in the past about those codes. They all work well. I put up youtube vids using the code. Give me the new ocarina one if u dont mind.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
I'm Eternal Yoshi, the random that appears less often than a shiny Pokemon who mains Yoshi and Snake but still freelances from time to time.
Forgive my Randomness.

D1

I'm D1 and I love women of all races, I love all types of music, and I love every genre of video games out on the planet. Get at my fascination w/ fighters in the year 2008! Currently ODing on BattleFantasia, GGX2AC, SC4, Brawl, Melee, and soon Arcana Heart...I'm really waiting on 2 though.

BUM163

Smash Lord
ightt i got video of the bx venue for anyone that wants to see. my aol name is oni163. me and the boss got started on things and we worked hardbody today. we thinking to throw a smash tournament next weekend friday or saturday.

cba

Smash Master
i would bring my wii but only thing is that it looks like it crossed the AME-MEX border and back

ANTi_

Smash Hero
If you have a school bag, (you should have one being that you're 14) stuff it in there, don't look suspicious riding on the train and you'll be set.

No age johns. I knew Hax and Jman when they were younger than that age, and I know they probably brought setups at least once or twice to a tourney XD.
yeah thats true but they live in manhattan. i have to bring a wii on the train all the way to NYC lol. **** is risky.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Screw the no tripping thing. Nobody here takes it seriously...but of course when it happens in tournament and they lose a match because of it they will whine.

*sigh*

We are such a lazy community...

There really isn't much to installing the HBC on Wii's either...

Anyway

I'll bring a Wii Alex so you could put me down.

One last thing..if any of you idiots put any stupid names on my Wii like "***, FVck, n00b" or just plain stupidness I'm gonna plug out your controller...DEAD SERIOUS. Only use your real tag or else..people shouldn't have to delete stupid names because the Wii is filled up and they need to put in their real tag name. Geez

*prepares self to delete tons of stupid names*

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Nah, it doesn't count, so it should be fine. He means like stupid words or...words that isn't the same as your tag (Like Vanz having 'Mango' as his tag name)

Also D1, who do you play in Arcana Hearts? me and Shin are getting into that game (I'm playing Hearts)

I don't like Shin's character due to the fact that the tactic is effective and broken. XD

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Nah, it doesn't count, so it should be fine. He means like stupid words or...words that isn't the same as your tag (Like Vanz having 'Mango' as his tag name)

Also D1, who do you play in Arcana Hearts? me and Shin are getting into that game (I'm playing Hearts)

I don't like Shin's character due to the fact that the tactic is effective and broken. XD
If u read correctly he said SOON arcana heart.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
If you check as well on that same sentence, he said 'OD,' as in either playing it alot or is just really good at the game. So I'm assuming that he's playing the Arcana Hearts game, but is not yet at the level where he could confidently say he'll **** anyone (even though that it's possible that he's at the level of given anyone a good challenge).

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
If you check as well on that same sentence, he said 'OD,' as in either playing it alot or is just really good at the game. So I'm assuming that he's playing the Arcana Hearts game, but is not yet at the level where he could confidently say he'll **** anyone (even though that it's possible that he's at the level of given anyone a good challenge).
u kno what happens when u assume........

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Yes yes

***ume = making an *** out of yourself

my grandmother has taught me that meaning long ago. I just still use it regardless

" spam the family"
F YOU AND YOUR PUNK *** FAMILY.

Acting like thugs on the street...ganging up on one character like your pro status.

THIS AIN'T DEF JAM! >:

<3 shin, but </3 shin's priestist character...and her thugish family.

EDIT: Will start looking for that 'thing' I said I'd do tomorrow morning, shin.

D1

Yeah when I meant ODing on it, I meant as in playing it alot.

I'm still not firm on a main char...might just be Kamui and Heart *shrug*.

Everyone else feels ********.

*edit* Btw Jumpman beasts w/ teh family as well...

...>_<.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer

Everyone else feels ********.

*edit* Btw Jumpman beasts w/ teh family as well...

...>_<.
Faaaaaack......

God I hate her...she's so broken...><;; the amount of BS you can do with her is just unreal...Worst combo.

1) pop the opponent up

2) activate the Falcon Punch super.

3) watch your opponent cursing.

I'm getting the hang of it. I need to work on activating the RIGHT super and learning the mechanics and such of the game. I can do some flying in their well, but it still needs to be improved.

Next paycheck, I'm buying Arcana Hearts.

soul ark

Smash Ace
my crew arcana hearts but im sure they dont play it seriously i'll go ask and find out so mabye we might have something extra to do at the monthly or bums weeklys

i dont play it cuz the game looks horrendous also it's not really up to me

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
my crew arcana hearts but im sure they dont play it seriously i'll go ask and find out so mabye we might have something extra to do at the monthly or bums weeklys

Its actually a deep fighting game despite the underage girls in it

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383

Everyone else except Maori feels ********.

*edit* Btw Jumpman beasts w/ the family as well...

...>_<.
Great... Maori dittos ftl... Jumpman needs to find another character real quick...lol
* Falco voice *
"Hands off my B!!tch"

Btw fixed ~^.^~

blah blah blah . I'm johning after 1 day of practice...

Next paycheck, I'm buying Arcana Hearts.
Wait until I master the poison loop...

I'm also going to pick up Kohona. Shes effing fun and I think I can annoy you with her.

As NL said its deep once you get past the looks.

Click the link and laugh your *** off. Simple as that.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/429288
this link wins

Top Bottom