• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

D1

Banned via Administration
New York.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k801Wy3Bj2g

All Day and Night.

I don't even like rap like I used to but as my bro was playin GTAIV today....

...I heard this sh** blastin in the whip he stole from some dude waitin for the light to turn green.

All I gotta say is its crack.

New York Represent...we gotta start straight up taking top 3 in every tourney we attend lets do do this sh** and show 'em why our state is the best state for smash.

We birthed legends such as PC, Wes, Dire, WarriorKnight, Bum, and etc...

Lets show 'em what we got n*ggaz...

...remember cuz see, "I'm da best mayne...I deeeed it."

PaperstSoapCo

Smash Lord
New York.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k801Wy3Bj2g

All Day and Night.

I don't even like rap like I used to but as my bro was playin GTAIV today....

...I heard this sh** blastin in the whip he stole from some dude waitin for the light to turn green.

All I gotta say is its crack.
I hate to tell you D1 but I hated this guy after 35 seconds of listening to him. How are you gonna say "everybody running they mouth bout how they real" and then not even 10 seconds later say "music aint what it used to, it used to have songs you could shoplift or boost to, this is the truth too". This guy sounds just as condescending as the majority of these garbage *** rappers .

Oh my God... what has Kye done to me? :urg:

Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnydK0phSqM&NR=1 Enjoy.

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
oh u guys don't wanna get me started on old school cartoons. :D

So once again its this saturday? cuz of a bday party ok just make sure u get plenty of sleep this time bum.

BUM163

Smash Lord
yes and i'm not readin pages bak. weekly is this saturday. be here by 2 30, but the birthday party ends at 3. be at web2zone at 2 if possible or before. I HAVE TO GO TO A BABY SHOWER AND I WILL CUT IT OFF IF IT'S NOT ALOT OF PEOPLE. I HAVE TO BE OUT OF THERE BY 10 O CLOCK OR A LIL AFTER. IF PEOPLE CAN'T GO SATURDAY PLEASE LET ME KNOW, SO I DON'T WASTE TIME GOING TO WEB2ZONE ON A SATURDAY.

ANYONE WANTS TO TRAIN WIT ME AT MY HOUSE OR WEB2ZONE, NOTIFY ME AND WE CAN SET SOMETHING UP. IF U WANT ME TO BRING THE PS2 FOR THIRD STRIKE WHILE I HAVE IT, LET ME KNOW.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
awesome.. now i can go cuz it's on saturday :D.

instead of saying if u cant go.. every1 just post if ur going so that the weekly will still be on.
also- bum, do you wanna team this week? if the weekly's friday next week i cant go .. if not i can team the week after.

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
Ima coming this saturday. Hopefully i'll rip teams up again, though blackanese is prolly teaming with that steiner guy...lmao...

madiaz3

Smash Apprentice
awesome.. now i can go cuz it's on saturday :D.

instead of saying if u cant go.. every1 just post if ur going so that the weekly will still be on.
also- bum, do you wanna team this week? if the weekly's friday next week i cant go .. if not i can team the week after.
yo shadow i still want some practice friendlies this sat! mks just 1 of my harder matchups, no1 better to train against

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Random Insults For No Reason. From Thee Outside Boom Shakalaka -nba Jam

Ima coming this saturday. Hopefully i'll rip teams up again, though blackanese is prolly teaming with that steiner guy...lmao...

YOUR GOING TO BE RIPPING YOUR HAIR OUT WHEN YOU PLAY THIS SATURDAY CAUSE YOUR GOING TO BE GETTING ROCKED.

-__-

Smash Ace
Plz message me for team reqs on AIM: Sukalottagrinco

im rarely on this but i read backwards wen im bored so snake about u n me teamin i think hax asked me 2 weeks ago to team but if he goes to a pokemon thingy ill team with u for sure

sirgawain26

Smash Rookie
k J-man, we'll do it tomorrow at the training grounds. Next I'd like to know who has the best Ike in Nyc, i want to challenge him/her/it.

sirgawain26

Smash Rookie
Well, I'd still like to add myself to the race for best Ike, but i can't if people don't play me. I already knew NL had a killer Ike, but i still want to play the others.

BUM163

Smash Lord
Big Announcement. Web2zone Wants To Change Alot Of Things. Number One, They Want Ya To Pay At The Door 5 Dollars And Ya Handle The Tournaments Yaselfs. They Don't Want Me Or Acemarth To Join Tournaments Regardless Of What Game. Me And Acemarth Don't Know Wats Goin On, But We Wanna Do A Vote, Whether Ya Think We Should Play Or Not. I Also Think They Don't Want Any Big Tournaments Within Web2zone

sirgawain26

Smash Rookie
$5 so if you win, i can play you again in the tourney. I'll be the weird guy wearing a winter hat tomorrow. Same thing for you J-man.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Big Announcement. Web2zone Wants To Change Alot Of Things. Number One, They Want Ya To Pay At The Door 5 Dollars And Ya Handle The Tournaments Yaselfs. They Don't Want Me Or Acemarth To Join Tournaments Regardless Of What Game. Me And Acemarth Don't Know Wats Goin On, But We Wanna Do A Vote, Whether Ya Think We Should Play Or Not. I Also Think They Don't Want Any Big Tournaments Within Web2zone
Even though it would increase my chances of winning, I want you to be able to enter Bum lol. That's not fair if you can't. You were the one running the **** things.

sirgawain26

Smash Rookie
I'd rather you guys play. Also if you need help with handling tournaments, I'm up for helping out. I've handled tournaments from where I'm from. So if it help you guy get a chance to play, I'll help.

BUM163

Smash Lord
Please Post Up Whether U Think Me And Acemarth Should Join Or Not And Please Be Honest And Explain Ur Reason Why. Also They Don't Want Tournaments. They Want It To Be Casuals. Meaning It's Up To Ya To Decide And Theres Alot Of Melee Vs Brawl Still Goin On And Nothin Will Be Settled.

GodotAA

Smash Ace
Well whats there reasoning behind this decision.
I personally would rather have you play bum. It's really fun playing you even if i lose every time. You play Smash Bum there is no reason for you not to be able to play in them...

And Id rather have the tournaments then just casuals.
I just dont understand why. Do they want to more organized, do they wanna get out of there faster. And i dont think casuals will help anything. I feel less people will show up meanign less money. If i wanted casuals ill go play with my friends over here. Not go out to NYC and spend all that money getting there and back. Which for people who live there is just a subway away anyway.

and Melee vs. Brawl - As you said Brawl brings in more money.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
I think bum and acemarth should still be able to enter. its not fair not to let them join they do some much stuff for web2zone . also why no tournies? thats just wrong! D:

Top Bottom