• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

D1

Banned via Administration
Wow plz don't quote my long post X___x takes up mad page space D:.

Yay my internet's back so I shall reappear back on stupid wifi.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
Man new cartoons ****in suck yo.

The old ones are good, even like early 90s is amazing for the most part.

I hate the new sugar rush cartoon ****.

Looney Tunes, Tom and Jerry, etc. were all amazing, and still are.

Animaniacs, pinky and the brain, etc. were all great too. Hysteria I liked as well if anyone remembers that. I also like the animation better. New american cartoon animation either looks extremely ****ty or tries to be a knockoff of anime which only looks terrible when they try and fail.

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
I liked to old cartoons 2 but it was the y2k cartoons that were my favorite. aka cartooncartoons.

Ed, Edd and Eddy
Dexter's lab
Courage the Cowardly Dog
Cow & Chicken
Grim & Evil (Now only the Grim adventures of Billy and Mandy, Evil Con Carne was 2 Good so they cancelled him. lol at me now knowing spanish and knowing that his name was evil with meat lmao)
Johnny Bravo (LMAO some of those episodes were so halarious).

anyway this video basically sums up my opinion. --> http://youtube.com/watch?v=tvZLr0cnYRE

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
man, cow an chicken scared the crap out of me.

anyone remember card captor sakura? That was, no joke, the illest thing, and the show that got me into anime. Hell, watching the original DBZ episodes at 7:00 in the morning everyday except for Friday mornings. Too good.

DBZ FO LIFE SON

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
CCS is soooo good... i actually started to watch it all over again a couple of days ago... had a convo wit tec0 and it made me miss it soooo much lol does anyone follow Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle?

BlueTerrorist

Smash Ace
I miss old school cartoons :(. Nowadays they friggn suck nuts :mad:.

I remember always getting up early for Sonic SatAM, good times :chuckle:. I also remember watching Earthworm Jim as well. Oh well, guess there's youtube for my classics now.

madiaz3

Smash Apprentice
I miss old school cartoons :(. Nowadays they friggn suck nuts :mad:.

I remember always getting up early for Sonic SatAM, good times :chuckle:. I also remember watching Earthworm Jim as well. Oh well, guess there's youtube for my classics now.
hey im in an online tourney for about 20 bucks lol, the hardest person in my 1/4th of the bracket uses sonic, mind if i train against you on wifi?

R3N0

Smash Lord
--double post cuz i CAN

tell me why its so much fun dissecting inui's posts!

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
luck, jump off that 4sho sig. wow, quit life.

you don't even play falco lmao
oh but ritz i never told you??

this is actually 4sho, i now use luck's tag cuz he randomly died. im getting back into smash and i liked his post numbers so i found out his password and now im using this account.

thats why i have my sig here.

(or im vanz who randomly uses other peoples tags...)

joka22

Smash Rookie
are there anymore nyc tourneys cuz i live in nyc n would like to find out bout more

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
It just occurred to me that PC has this beastly doubles match of Me and Zro against somebody on his Wii, and he needs to record it and send it to me.

EDIT: Team Beep ALL DAI!

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
are there anymore nyc tourneys cuz i live in nyc n would like to find out bout more
every friday.. look at the first page and itll tell you the times and stuff. bum runs the weeklies and posts on here if there are any changes to the weekly.. otherwise its every friday.
where do u live in ny?
since every1 else ignored >_> lol

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
every friday.. look at the first page and itll tell you the times and stuff. bum runs the weeklies and posts on here if there are any changes to the weekly.. otherwise its every friday.
where do u live in ny?
since every1 else ignored >_> lol
I didn't ignore.

Shadow you must not have been at this shindig. (I think it was a training grounds) This match is definitely more important.

I 0-116%'d somebody with ROB, and then ROB Walled someone on the last stock.

It was the greatest match ever.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
I didn't ignore.

Shadow you must not have been at this shindig. (I think it was a training grounds) This match is definitely more important.

I 0-116%'d somebody with ROB, and then ROB Walled someone on the last stock.

It was the greatest match ever.
haha.. no i dont go to training grounds. that sounds pretty awesome though lol. watching someone getting WoPed with ROB is just too fun lol. post it here if u ever get that uploaded.

you just remembered that now? how long ago was that? lol anyways.. sleep for me school tomorrow :urg:

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Hey is anyone going to that Georgia tourny *out of curiousity*

I STILL OWE SHOUT OUTS!
I'm definitely going to that epic Melee tourney in Eggm's van with other godly smashers. This is the tournament I can finally prove I'm officially the best Bowser player in the world. Basically every good Bowser main is gonna be there, including Gimpyfish. So the long-awaited match will finally happen, lol.

R3N0

Smash Lord
ace please! take a seat! you must be tired from running through my mind ALL DAI

R3N0

Smash Lord
not as cute as you baby,

aww ace, i have a question.. did it hurt?

when you fell from heaven, you angel!

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
Yo guys, if any of you have a GOOD, SENSITIVE MELEE CONTROLLER THAT I CAN PLAY FOX GOOD WITH (especially sensitive left/right), can I please borrow it for Georgia? If so, please give it to DJ Nintendo or RENO since we are all riding together in Eggm's van on the way to georgia. The more people that do this the better. I'll appreciate it, thanks.

(Chu lost my pound3 controller by accident at his last or 2nd last biweekly about 2 months ago, this is why I need to ask this).

Top Bottom