• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Mega-Japan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shonendo
3DS FC
0791-4753-3390
Well, that does sux xD
Try convincing bum to at least let you spectate, lol

Mega-Japan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shonendo
3DS FC
0791-4753-3390
I know you have to pay, that's why I said try to convince him, lol. Volunteer to bring your own Wii or something xD

BUM163

Smash Lord
the weekly iz most likely on today everyone be prepared. it will start around 2 so i want ya to be here by 1

Mega-Japan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shonendo
3DS FC
0791-4753-3390
Yes! What time will w2z open bum? I'm planning on going as early as possible...

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Ah! i may not come today. Hanging with a few friends at nintendo world who wanna stay for an event! D: oh well i'll catch up with you all another time i guess. or that 5% chance i show up.

P.S I LOVE YOU :] <3

Mega-Japan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shonendo
3DS FC
0791-4753-3390
There's an even at NWorld? Explain, lol, maybe the darkrai even for Pokemon? lol

BUM163

Smash Lord
ighttt i wanna do the weekly, honest truth, i'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired that i don't feel like goin, especially if alot of people ain't gonna show up. i had sex allllll night and my legs and arms feel like wet noodles lol. i got up cause i will post in a bit, what's goin on.

Mega-Japan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shonendo
3DS FC
0791-4753-3390
I'm going the same way I went last week, WiiFit shirt + green/gray sweater. I'm heading there in about 30 minutes, see ya all there.

BUM163

Smash Lord
lol **** mega already left. i'm soooo tired. i honestly don't feel like doin this. i will be there around 2 or 3. i need to get some rest. u wanna contact me, this number will be up for a bit 1 718 581 9380 is my cell aka bum cell. only call to ask me wat's goin on for 2day.

madiaz3

Smash Apprentice
lol **** mega already left. i'm soooo tired. i honestly don't feel like doin this. i will be there around 2 or 3. i need to get some rest. u wanna contact me, this number will be up for a bit 1 718 581 9380 is my cell aka bum cell. only call to ask me wat's goin on for 2day.
imo i think we all at least want to just get some playing in, i think if everyone is fine with it we should just consider it another training grounds as to relieve SOME stress from bum lol so we can forget about drama/brackets etc

Mega-Japan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shonendo
3DS FC
0791-4753-3390
Yeah, I'll leave at 11:30 I guess, Marv and I need to do the training for our 2v2 xD

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Man The **** Up ***** Take Responsiblity , Get The **** Up

Its Work Get The **** Out Ur Bed Its Not The Communities Fault U Had Sex.
Thats Your Fault, **** I Had Plenty Of Sex B4 Holding Gauntlets Even Went Clubbing.
So Stop It. **** My Sex Is ****ing Epic 2 To 3 Rounds Of It, So Man Up Men Are Able To ****k And Still Play Basketball After Or Save The ****ing Planet You Cant Hold A Tournament **** Out Of Here. Get Your *** Up And Dont Disappoint These Kids.
New York Is In Your Hands Now So Get The **** Up.

*rubs Lil John's Head,gives Him His Joystick And Cheers Him Up*

Saying Dont Worry Big Brother Wes Took Care Of It There Is Still A Tournaments, Lil John Replies: "thanx Big Broter Wes Your The Best" Wes Replies: "np Lil Brother, Just Go Out There And Kick Some Brawl Butt, No Remorse For Anyone So Do What I Taught You, What Is That Lil John?"

Lil John Says : "i Know Big Brother Wes Counter Pick My *** Off. So See You Later On There."

Wes Says: "good**** Lil John You Got This Weekly, Ppl Wont See It Coming. Also One More Very Important Thing That I Forget To Do In Tourament. When You Counterpick Do It To Everyone Even Bum So No Sonic When You Fight Bum Aight Lil Bro?"

Lil John Says: " Awww Man Come On Bro Let Me Use Him On Bum, You Almost Beat Him With Sonic I Can Do It Just Like You Probably Win, Please Can I Can I Do It?"

Wes Says: "now Lil John Is That Counterpicking, No Its Not Its Dumb To Do That Match Up, I Know I Come Close But Its Alot Of Work For No Reason I Dont Want You To Have To Go Thru The Same Thing I Went Thru In Melee With Just Fighting Thru Counterpicks So Just Go Out There And **** Everyone!"

Lil John Says: " Ok **** That ****, Opps Sorry For Cursing, Dont Tell Mom I Did That, But Anyways I Am Going To Do It For You Big Bro Everyone Is Going Down."

Wes Says: "i Want Tell Mom You Cursed When U With Me You Become A Man, So **** That **** **** Everyone And Go Out There And Do You Thing. So Say It Lil John, **** That ****!"

Lil John Says: " Aight, **** That **** Its Time To Take Back New York For You Bro."

*lil John Leaves In Excitement,with The Fire In His Eyes*

* Wes Smiles And Waves Bye*

So Bum Get You *** Up My Lil Brother Is Coming To This ****.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Thats Your Fault, **** I Had Plenty Of Sex B4 Holding Gauntlets Even Went Clubbing.
So Stop It. **** My Sex Is ****ing Epic 2 To 3 Rounds Of It, So Man Up Men Are Able To ****k And Still Play Basketball After Or Save The ****ing Planet You Cant Hold A Tournament **** Out Of Here. Get Your *** Up And Dont Disappoint These Kids.

Saying Dont Worry Big Brother Wes Took Care Of It There Is Still A Tournaments, Lil John Replies: "thanx Big Broter Wes Your The Best" Wes Replies: "np Lil Brother, Just Go Out There And Kick Some Brawl Butt, No Remorse For Anyone So Do What I Taught You, What Is That Lil John?"

Lil John Says : "i Know Big Brother Wes Counter Pick My *** Off. So See You Later On There."

Wes Says: "good**** Lil John You Got This Weekly, Ppl Wont See It Coming. Also One More Very Important Thing That I Forget To Do In Tourament. When You Counterpick Do It To Everyone Even Bum So No Sonic When You Fight Bum Aight Lil Bro?"

Lil John Says: " Awww Man Come On Bro Let Me Use Him On Bum, You Almost Beat Him With Sonic I Can Do It Just Like You Probably Win, Please Can I Can I Do It?"

Wes Says: "now Lil John Is That Counterpicking, No Its Not Its Dumb To Do That Match Up, I Know I Come Close But Its Alot Of Work For No Reason I Dont Want You To Have To Go Thru The Same Thing I Went Thru In Melee With Just Fighting Thru Counterpicks So Just Go Out There And **** Everyone!"

Lil John Says: " Ok **** That ****, Opps Sorry For Cursing, Dont Tell Mom I Did That, But Anyways I Am Going To Do It For You Big Bro Everyone Is Going Down."

Wes Says: "i Want Tell Mom You Cursed When U With Me You Become A Man, So **** That **** **** Everyone And Go Out There And Do You Thing. So Say It Lil John, **** That ****!"

Lil John Says: " Aight, **** That **** Its Time To Take Back New York For You Bro."

haha good job wes.. hopefully that'll get this tournament back on.. ive been up since 9 waiting for bum's definite answer.. so come on bum we need to know if the weekly is on.. andp lease dont cancel it las minute like this... ruins everyone's saturday...

wes- sorry but PE cant crew battle ya this week.. definitely next but one of my crew members had a loss in the family so he wont be making it unfortunately.

Inui

Banned via Warnings

NY is on crack if they don't give you the "Best Posts" award, Wes. :laugh:

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
yea i just got the word in.............Todays event is CANCELLED!!!!!!!!!

due to rain and ppl callin bum tellin them they aint comin and bum being tired and me playin lost odyssey too much.
ace marth i just called bum, he said its cancelled if no1 showws up, cause he told me only like 10 people is there right now

so like if youre going 2day please post, i know the weatehr sucks but im sure people r willing 2 go

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
ace marth i just called bum, he said its cancelled if no1 showws up, cause he told me only like 10 people is there right now

so like if youre going 2day please post, i know the weatehr sucks but im sure people r willing 2 go
me n my brother want to go badly.. so does NL

but i cant take the chance on wasting all that money getting to the city and no tournament:dizzy:

my brother also talked to bum, yea he said there wasnt enough ppl.. but no guarantee that we can get enough ppl to go right now.. post if ur going

if enough ppl post im sure well go

BUM163

Smash Lord
yea i'm up. tiiiiiiired as hell, but i'm up so i'm leavin in a few mins. please if ya goin, leave now

-__-

Smash Ace
Hes getting ready shadow were leaving in 15 minz there will be a tournament!
Prepare yourself!
I mite need a partner so ill ask around please dont raid me @_@

Top Bottom