• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Mega-Japan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shonendo
3DS FC
0791-4753-3390
Man such a tiring tourney this was...

First of all, gotta say I met most people on this thread now, even if I didn't talk to half of you.

Blackanese: We didn't talk but I tought your skillz were superb D=

Shadow111: Him and Snake were the ones to kick me and Lyris out on 2nd round for doubles, his Metaknight is uber...

snake: Same as above, his Zero Suit kills people...

Bum: How the heck did you manage to go through the tournament by playing with random characters? You're a heck of a guy...

Ace_Marth: Nice skills, lol, we didn't play

-__-: We played, I forgot who won, lololol

lightxdream: Meh, you're great =P

D1: You murdered Sigurd on 1st round on singles, nice xD

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
There was a weekly, it was mad fun.

Singles: (I think)

1.Bum/D1
3.Shadow

Doubles:

1. Bum+D1
2. Tier+Blackanese
3. Snake+Shadow

Good **** blackanese, we should team again in the future. If only we had split...

Alukard

Smash Hero
yayy tier ... live up to the vote i gave you =) ... also ... SWAT ALL DAY god dam even when its just like 2 members we still manage a top 3 sumwheres lmaoooo i love you black!!!

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
u S.O.B.'s!!!!! WTF I GOT THERE LIKE AT 1:00p.m. and the guy in the front tells me bum CANCELED the tournament so we left, then I hear that there was a tournament? that pisses me off no joke.

madiaz3

Smash Apprentice
SON DEMIGODZ ALL DAI!!!

GET AT TIER, SON WE ARE COMING UP. At Jay0yeah's mini secret tourney MA DUDE F2B GOT 3rd.

EVERY CREW BETTER WATCH OUT THE DEMI's ARE IMPROVING.

also

GET AT MY NEW SIG
gah i planned on attending the secret tourney but somethin came up...

Mega-Japan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shonendo
3DS FC
0791-4753-3390
I planned on attending that too but silly madiaz didn't go so I had no idea how to get there, lol

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Omg Guys

Everybody I just want to notify you. I am on the brink of releasing an amazing highlights/combo video of my Ike. It will most likely be the best "combo video" for Brawl out there so far. I will post when it's done. As of now I'm at 70% and I will be finishing up the rest after I get back from something later on.

Seriously guys plz watch it when I post it. I don't wanna go through all this work for nothing? Remember how cool my other videos were? lawlz remember the titans..? :laugh:

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
GGs to every1 i played.. very fun weekly.
nice meeting you mega japan you and ur teammate were a great team... double zelda is insanee!! lol

congrats D1

bum- i had a lot more fun playing ur DK than your other characters.... there was no point in doing that.
it still wouldnt feel like i beat you winning against the other characters you can use... cuz u werent using your main.
even though i lost i still wouldve made you use DK.. i didnt think i had that much of a chance yet but i'd rather lose to ur DK than win against ur other characters -__-.
good games though
also bum, i wont be able to make another weekly for 3 weeks -_____-.. school dance next week and then graduation the week after... so there is no way i can make the weeklies until 3 weeks from now... can i keep my free entries saved till then?
oh and... still wanna team in 3 weeks? lol sorry i didnt realize 2 weeks from now was my graduation.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Going to post shout outs later, but I had a BLAST.

Something quick though, D1 yelling at the limo and dogs to quit life was amazing...

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
What were the results and characters used?
1st D1 and bum split .. DK and Falco

3rd- shadow ... meta knight

if ur wondering about the other placings i dont know them XD lol

u need teams too?

1st bum and D1... falco and dk lol

2nd tier and blackanese ... G&W and DK

3rd shadow and snake... meta knight and zero suit

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ether this week or next week ( seeing on how quick I get paid) I will enter the weeklies. And I will team up with a special guest. $1 for anyone who can guess who this person is :p

And also the sick return of " ???????? ???" Ha ha ha. This is gonna be fun. Let it be known!

D1

Banned via Administration
LOL wow what a Saturday...Friday my internet gets cut off and the following morning (Sat.) I have no means except aim to contact my nigz. After hearing that the tourney's possibly on then off then on then blah. I just went to the bank to handle some business, while this happens frickin rain starts pouring and I see mad lightning...moment I witnessed all this I was like, "Aight I'm staying home." After talkin to my nigz on aim...the skies clear up. Then I finally hear the tourney's back on...so I head on out.

When I was there it was mad awesome seein all my FIT nigz Dan Cody, Kevin, Jumpman, Mop, Crismas, Alex, Hoyo, YRB, Jash, and Shinigami.

It was fun playin friendlies w/ Snake and Shadow in teams w/ me and Tier...**** Tier good sh** yo you were definitely were a good partner yo get at UR KILLS!

Teams was a blast hopefully Tier and Black still hold no grudges for us playing out the grand finals, it was fun. Team Papa Sausage (Dave+Leo) was gay on Luigi's LMAO I never seen a double Meta team in my LIFE ROFL! A Toon Link Crismas was too good Jash and Crismas were mad BEASSST! WOW U guys need to team more. Snake and Shadow always a pleasure never seem to dissapoint regardless of the outcome of the match, showin the best that Staten Island has to offer for sure. In a match w/ Free Agent+TS (Bum+D1) vs Free Agent+TS (Shinigami+NL) you know the match had to be epic...it was definitely mad insane and fun fightin you guys...it looks like you make an awesome team as well. Shinigami I couldn't have expected any less from your Kirby it was stellar. I don't remember any other teams me and Bum had to fight so sry if I didn't show you guys out T__T.

Singles was off the heezy even if w/ the absence of some heavy hitters there were still heavy hitters left in the building. Segurd (I hope I spelled it right) ggz ur Marth took me by surprise since Alex Strife told me you were new. Good games to Dave as well...ur ICz were so hot that I might actually wanna take some time learning ICz...if you teach me ICz I'll teach you Falco ^_^. Basic Sausage always a pleasure to fight as usual ur DDD gets tougher everytime we fight T_T, same for your MetaKnight...get at me stayin Falco on Rainbow Cruise ^_^ (thanks NL XD). Bum after the great time in teams it was fun choosing random chars vs. each other in winners finals LOL ur Fox, Ness, Ganon, Sonic, Samus are good...Shadow betta recognize!!! LOL j/k. (I wanted to see ur CF T__T)

Friendlies w/ Dave, NinjaLink, Ph. D (GET AT MY LUCAS HE'S BACK LMAO!!!), and Jaytails were fun as well.

Team Supremacy...EARLY!

After the tourney was over it was awesome gettin Bubbletea w/ the gang as usual ^__^ nothing ends a weekly better than Dollar pizza and Bubbletea. It was great fooling around w/ Jash, Hoyo, Crismas, Alex, Jumpman, Ph. D, Jaytails, NinjaLink, Snake, and Shadow. I had a blast telling everyone stories about back in the day, and telling them the history of certain landmarks in certain smash venues XD. Yelling at cars that are running straight towards me and telling them, "Quit Life!" Me and Jash making an exclusive Drillbeak beat and my d00d Homalon/Ph.D spittin the MEANEST rhymes..."Pork Fried Rice...Pork Fried Rice..." NEXT TO SOME AZN GRLZ LMAO!!! Maaad racist but funny LMAO! Me and Jash yelling, "Quit Life!" to a man's two dogs and one of the dogs got tight and actually turned back looking at us LMAO! Get at me Tony Hawk Pro Skatering it on a wall hardbody that sh** was too good. LOL @ Crismas yes that Limo drive knows what he has to do after his shift is over...LOL I already gave him a hint XD. OMG when we were at the train station I realized I put 20 cents in ur Metro Crismas...and not mine...and my Metro had 1.80 on it...instead of goin thru trouble of having to go back to the stupid Metrocard machine...I just jumped the turnstyle hardbody I was like fugg that...no one's lookin plus its like Union Square *throws bookbag @ Jumpman and jumps* "YO MOVE MOVE MOVE MOVE!!! DON'T LOOK BACK LMAO!!!!" It was like I just robbed and snuffed the hell outta someone and just straight dipped like I didn't do it.

Wowwww I typed alot but yesterday I'm just so happy that my frown got turned into a smile the moment I heard the weekly was back on and poppin. I thought me not making plans on Saturday for the weekly woulda been a waste...thanks alot Bum and the w2z that made this happen.

For everyone else that doesn't know yet...

...APEX!!! APEX!!! APEX!!!

Its coming soon this summer...

...Smash Suits and Team Supremacy.

I was gonna say let it be known...but Dark Pch. always says that...so yeah. : /

For those that read my long post thanks...I appreciate the time you spent reading it since I put in mad time and thought typing it ^_^

PaperstSoapCo

Smash Lord
Hey Bum I know this is gonna sound like a stretch but if possible the weekly coming up could you do singles first (for Brawl)? I'd love to hit em up but its a good hour and forty minutes to get to my crib from Web2zone and sometimes I'm just not up for that long *** trip when I'm already tired.

Either way though if not I'll be hitting up Melee if you guys are doing that again and possibly Brawl depending on the circumstances.

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
LOL wow what a Saturday...Friday my internet gets cut off and the following morning (Sat.) I have no means except aim to contact my nigz. After hearing that the tourney's possibly on then off then on then blah. I just went to the bank to handle some business, while this happens frickin rain starts pouring and I see mad lightning...moment I witnessed all this I was like, "Aight I'm staying home." After talkin to my nigz on aim...the skies clear up. Then I finally hear the tourney's back on...so I head on out.

When I was there it was mad awesome seein all my FIT nigz Dan Cody, Kevin, Jumpman, Mop, Crismas, Alex, Hoyo, YRB, Jash, and Shinigami.

It was fun playin friendlies w/ Snake and Shadow in teams w/ me and Tier...**** Tier good sh** yo you were definitely were a good partner yo get at UR KILLS!

Teams was a blast hopefully Tier and Black still hold no grudges for us playing out the grand finals, it was fun. Team Papa Sausage (Dave+Leo) was gay on Luigi's LMAO I never seen a double Meta team in my LIFE ROFL! A Toon Link Crismas was too good Jash and Crismas were mad BEASSST! WOW U guys need to team more. Snake and Shadow always a pleasure never seem to dissapoint regardless of the outcome of the match, showin the best that Staten Island has to offer for sure. In a match w/ Free Agent+TS (Bum+D1) vs Free Agent+TS (Shinigami+NL) you know the match had to be epic...it was definitely mad insane and fun fightin you guys...it looks like you make an awesome team as well. Shinigami I couldn't have expected any less from your Kirby it was stellar. I don't remember any other teams me and Bum had to fight so sry if I didn't show you guys out T__T.

Singles was off the heezy even if w/ the absence of some heavy hitters there were still heavy hitters left in the building. Segurd (I hope I spelled it right) ggz ur Marth took me by surprise since Alex Strife told me you were new. Good games to Dave as well...ur ICz were so hot that I might actually wanna take some time learning ICz...if you teach me ICz I'll teach you Falco ^_^. Basic Sausage always a pleasure to fight as usual ur DDD gets tougher everytime we fight T_T, same for your MetaKnight...get at me stayin Falco on Rainbow Cruise ^_^ (thanks NL XD). Bum after the great time in teams it was fun choosing random chars vs. each other in winners finals LOL ur Fox, Ness, Ganon, Sonic, Samus are good...Shadow betta recognize!!! LOL j/k. (I wanted to see ur CF T__T)

Friendlies w/ Dave, NinjaLink, Ph. D (GET AT MY LUCAS HE'S BACK LMAO!!!), and Jaytails were fun as well.

Team Supremacy...EARLY!

After the tourney was over it was awesome gettin Bubbletea w/ the gang as usual ^__^ nothing ends a weekly better than Dollar pizza and Bubbletea. It was great fooling around w/ Jash, Hoyo, Crismas, Alex, Jumpman, Ph. D, Jaytails, NinjaLink, Snake, and Shadow. I had a blast telling everyone stories about back in the day, and telling them the history of certain landmarks in certain smash venues XD. Yelling at cars that are running straight towards me and telling them, "Quit Life!" Me and Jash making an exclusive Drillbeak beat and my d00d Homalon/Ph.D spittin the MEANEST rhymes..."Pork Fried Rice...Pork Fried Rice..." NEXT TO SOME AZN GRLZ LMAO!!! Maaad racist but funny LMAO! Me and Jash yelling, "Quit Life!" to a man's two dogs and one of the dogs got tight and actually turned back looking at us LMAO! Get at me Tony Hawk Pro Skatering it on a wall hardbody that sh** was too good. LOL @ Crismas yes that Limo drive knows what he has to do after his shift is over...LOL I already gave him a hint XD. OMG when we were at the train station I realized I put 20 cents in ur Metro Crismas...and not mine...and my Metro had 1.80 on it...instead of goin thru trouble of having to go back to the stupid Metrocard machine...I just jumped the turnstyle hardbody I was like fugg that...no one's lookin plus its like Union Square *throws bookbag @ Jumpman and jumps* "YO MOVE MOVE MOVE MOVE!!! DON'T LOOK BACK LMAO!!!!" It was like I just robbed and snuffed the hell outta someone and just straight dipped like I didn't do it.

Wowwww I typed alot but yesterday I'm just so happy that my frown got turned into a smile the moment I heard the weekly was back on and poppin. I thought me not making plans on Saturday for the weekly woulda been a waste...thanks alot Bum and the w2z that made this happen.

For those that read my long post thanks...I appreciate the time you spent reading it since I put in mad time and thought typing it ^_^

LMAO GET AT OUR ALLY-OOPS TEAM COMBOS LMFAO!!!! D1 is too good!!!

Ryan-K

Smash Master
So are brawl weeklies always on saturdays now or was it just for this week cuz i mite get a chance to go to one but thing is Im gettin my braces off tomoro mah doods and i gotta get a cleaning with that **** this weekend but i can choose whatever day.

That and it would be helpful to know for everyone else.

D1 your post is the only long post I would read because of the crazy **** you always say!!!!

Lord Khanti

Smash Journeyman
So are brawl weeklies always on saturdays now or was it just for this week cuz i mite get a chance to go to one but thing is Im gettin my braces off tomoro mah doods and i gotta get a cleaning with that **** this weekend but i can choose whatever day.

That and it would be helpful to know for everyone else.

D1 your post is the only long post I would read because of the crazy **** you always say!!!!
I would like to know the same thing, also what time would the tournys be at on Saturdays if they are gonna start being on Saturdays instead?

gkrackerr

Smash Ace

Team Supremacy...EARLY!

god ****. why the hell i always miss out on the good stuff. First i miss after the weeklies. Then i miss weeklies. then I miss this jump off.

god ****, ima need to stop quitin life real soon before i miss out on too much.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Hey is anyone going to that Georgia tourny *out of curiousity*

I STILL OWE SHOUT OUTS!

Alukard

Smash Hero
READ MY SIG !!!! ... -____-' ... i'm sad not enough people showed up to melee ... *sigh* it was fun ... anyway ... wassup with brawl this friday are we getting saturday as well ?? lemme kno sons

Shinigami666

Smash Apprentice
Late Shout-outs

Friday

GG's to everyone who showed up on Friday for the Melee weekly Ace Martha, Homeless Man (Bum), KillaVixen, Alulu, Jesus Son of god, YRB, Jash, etc.... 'Twas fun but goddam I can't believe Kirby used to be that horrible in the game.. that is why I mained Fox lol -.- Ohh well it was fun either way.. also good stuff to Alulu, Jesus, D1, Hoyo, Shin Moo, and I think it was D1's friend (chicken-something?) and anyone else I forgot. Get at me in Mario Kart I will always remember the phrase "I'm Number 1" said by famous Boo lmfao! The Brawl matches were epic as well good stuff Alu teaming.

Saturday

GG's to all my Peeps. It was fun teaming with you NinjaLink... we make an epic team (Metaknight and Kirby) Get at us for being Dreamland citizens and ****** lol. You were awesome.. I could not ask for a more ****** Metaknight (stolen from D1 - meatriding statement ending here) Also good stuff to Japa-Black (Blackanese) D1 YRB Jash Blaze Bum Ace Cass Tier etc. because there were a lot of ya lol. Ya make these weeklies fun.

Top Bottom