• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

-__-

Smash Ace
Any more money match request...? so far i have 2 one from Noel (Rematch for 20 dollars) and one from Justin Wong (100 dollar money match) anyone else?

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
im accepting money matches from anyone except bum and leo lol.... any1 up for it?

LMAO I SOoooooOooo forgot when I kept yelling "Quit Life" in the homeless guy's face.

GOD****IT THAT WAS AWESOME!!!

He wouldn't stop man!

Geez...I wouldn't wanna be in his shoes...

...or pants for that matter.

No homo.
and ur a horrible person lol how could u do that lol

Alukard

Smash Hero
i'll MM some people ... i'm not scared ... just not bum >.> ... cuz i think DK is gayer now with this sweet spot garbage and stool jumping bull**** ... DDD is pretty gay but i dont think its anywhere near that homo monkey edge guarding that he STILL has carrying from melee ... *sigh * curse u nintendo ... u killed smash -_-

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
i'll MM some people ... i'm not scared ... just not bum >.> ... cuz i think DK is gayer now with this sweet spot garbage and stool jumping bull**** ... DDD is pretty gay but i dont think its anywhere near that homo monkey edge guarding that he STILL has carrying from melee ... *sigh * curse u nintendo ... u killed smash -_-
no johns marth player

Alukard

Smash Hero
umm actually ... i'm also a heavy samus main ... but samus is tricky to use in doubles ... so i use marth a bit more ... and now that i finally learned samus a bit more for doubles ... melee is dying in nyc ... mad stupid

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
yo D1 is the man, I ain't never makin him mad lol:chuckle:

but seriously ace myth whats good? a weekly or no that way i can make plans.

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
why is this the only board im suscribed to lol

skarmbliss is annoying

i miss NY

tec0 i <3 u

im done with random posting and yea bum makes dk look broken

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
YOOOOOO Luck 500$ money match, and i'll money match you in brawl Zro, luigi is the same character with better recovery, so i't won't be that hard to switch i don't think

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
AHHHHH BUM!!!!

Tierwhore's the best.

This weekly was the shiz. Even the post-weekly at McDonalds was the shiz. Yes, I'm still on that. I don't know if there's gonna be a weekly this week, but I actually kinda doubt it personally. Given that little to no money was actually made last week I don't see why web2zone higher-ups would want a bunch of loud drunker, albeit funny smashers to show up and leech their TVs all night again.

Venom NY

Smash Lord
AHHHHH BUM!!!!

Tierwhore's the best.

This weekly was the shiz. Even the post-weekly at McDonalds was the shiz. Yes, I'm still on that. I don't know if there's gonna be a weekly this week, but I actually kinda doubt it personally. Given that little to no money was actually made last week I don't see why web2zone higher-ups would want a bunch of loud drunker, albeit funny smashers to show up and leech their TVs all night again.
thats very true and i agree with u unless theres a fee this time i doubt its gonna happen,but sadly not everyone has the game so its kinda hard to practice on something u dont have

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvbNohOQ3p8

lol snake

I wanna see this done consistently at the next weekly.

EDIT: My theory is that this is alot like the SWD in Melee, in that there is a frame or two after Snake's dash attack when he gets ready to get into the crawl state. I think within those frames it's possible to use the momentum of the crawl-state with a properly-timed upsmash in order to achieve this effect. And since Steroids played Snake quite a lot and the dude can ****ing SWD on cue, I know he can do this ****.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvbNohOQ3p8

lol snake

I wanna see this done consistently at the next weekly.

EDIT: My theory is that this is alot like the SWD in Melee, in that there is a frame or two after Snake's dash attack when he gets ready to get into the crawl state. I think within those frames it's possible to use the momentum of the crawl-state with a properly-timed upsmash in order to achieve this effect. And since Steroids played Snake quite a lot and the dude can ****ing SWD on cue, I know he can do this ****.
Everyone can do this. I call it the upsmmash slide. Every character if u run and upsmash they slide charging the upsmash.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Everyone can do this. I call it the upsmmash slide. Every character if u run and upsmash they slide charging the upsmash.
You're confused, Ninja. What he did was cancel the rest of the momentum from the dash attack animation and use it to perform an upsmash at higher momentum then just a regular run. I know what you're talking about, and I know everyone can do it. Just dash and upsmash and you'll carry some momentum.

This is different. This is doing it after the dash attack hits but before it ends.

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
You're confused, Ninja. What he did was cancel the rest of the momentum from the dash attack animation and use it to perform an upsmash at higher momentum then just a regular run. I know what you're talking about, and I know everyone can do it. Just dash and upsmash and you'll carry some momentum.

This is different. This is doing it after the dash attack hits but before it ends.
yea quit life

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
Does anyone play smash 64 online? i started playing about a month ago. I have super lag issues when i play on a server on PJ64K but p2p on Mupen64 works fine for me. anyone that can help me out with my lag issue or wants to play me =) IM me at PrrettyPrrincess

Glitch-Mew2

Smash Journeyman
i used to do squirtles dash into his up smash.... i thought i was seeing things so when i tried it again it didnt really work out. maybe i was jus messing up the timing........ima reckon i'll try it again laterz *schemes and plots*

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
lol dress up as fresh as me.... hahaha that was only cus i just got out of work lol.... and i used 2 play smash64 online, its kinda gay on a cpu tho :ohwell: lol

Top Bottom