• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
Do I see Jay0yeah being unlock to play brawl.

We will find out on the next episodes of, NYC weeklies....IN AMERICA!!!!

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Seriously can y'all stop about tiers already it hasnt even been out for a month. Just leave it. Y'all are gonna say like 15 characters are top tier and the same 15 are low tier. Get a life. Y'all gonna say that ur using a low tier just cause ur using them. Like Mr Leo up there. sigh 'Ignorance is painful.'

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
GET AT ME ****ING SWEET SPOTTING KNEES WITH FALCON ALREADY !!!! omgggggg why are me and bum the only people maining people who arent the hightiers lol^___^ oh yeah get at my ganon 2 ^_____^ brawl ftw that **** was maaaaaaaaaaad fun get at me and alukards marth falcon team coming back once again,LOL this is mad funny i always wanted my favorite character to be a low tier so that i could prove how good i was and i got it ^__^
What the hell are u talking about

Cia

das kwl
woman: when are you gonna rid of that stupid stump??

man: I'll do it ok, get off my back!!

::missle comes and vaporizes woman::

::man walks outside to the stump::

man: she's gone now, we can finally be together

stump: but tim, I'm rooted to the ground

man: we'll find a way..

D1

Banned via Administration
I don't think...

....lemme correct that, I KNOW there are no current Brawl tiers right now its just a general idea...ppl are guessing based on their experience w/ the game on which chars they THINK are good or not.

Right now this shouldn't be on your minds ppl.

The game is fuggin new gimme a break...pick a char you like and ****.

Don't base your ideas and choices on char based on so-called tiers. I right now am having fun w/ the game. Everyday I have a new main and can't stick to one char. I know when Brawl is released in America I'll get serious and stick to one. But as of now I'm picking from all the fruits in the basket till its time.

C'mon seriously ppl its too hard to decide a tier list as of now w/ the limited knowledge we have and not too many tournaments to base our decisions on.

We already have a general idea of which char/chars are lookin good already...but that doens't mean squat until we get more tourney results.

So now everyone I bid a you good night...quit life...and a loving and ever so touching, "Got 'em."

Brandon was lookin mad fresh.

I'm gonna have to have a fresh battle w/ you. Cuz when I get my church/business clothes on it be on and POPPING!

I'ma gonna have to shine my shoes first ^_^.

And yeah Rockin...I so suck in Melee now...but its not like I didn't suck in it b4...I just bribed somoene to be in Power Rankings >_>.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Seriously can y'all stop about tiers already it hasnt even been out for a month. Just leave it. Y'all are gonna say like 15 characters are top tier and the same 15 are low tier. Get a life. Y'all gonna say that ur using a low tier just cause ur using them. Like Mr Leo up there. sigh 'Ignorance is painful.'

Exactly use who you like...I am..MARF!!!!!!!!! and fox and spacies lol....yo NL come by tomorrow and just incase you thought the tournament in NJ was bad read this

http://www.halo3forum.com/halo-3-mlg-competitive-gaming-discussion/184728-tgn-horrible-read.html

Cia

das kwl
btw.. umm idk if you guys noticed but umm.. I was definitely JOKING about Peach being "garbage tier".. I wouldn't have spent the day using her if I thought that <_<

sorry I made u guys write essays

::swallows cyanide pill::

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I don't think...

....lemme correct that, I KNOW there are no current Brawl tiers right now its just a general idea...ppl are guessing based on their experience w/ the game on which chars they THINK are good or not.

Right now this shouldn't be on your minds ppl.

The game is fuggin new gimme a break...pick a char you like and ****.

Don't base your ideas and choices on char based on so-called tiers. I right now am having fun w/ the game. Everyday I have a new main and can't stick to one char. I know when Brawl is released in America I'll get serious and stick to one. But as of now I'm picking from all the fruits in the basket till its time.

C'mon seriously ppl its too hard to decide a tier list as of now w/ the limited knowledge we have and not too many tournaments to base our decisions on.

We already have a general idea of which char/chars are lookin good already...but that doens't mean squat until we get more tourney results.

So now everyone I bid a you good night...quit life...and a loving and ever so touching, "Got 'em."

I'm gonna have to have a fresh battle w/ you. Cuz when I get my church/business clothes on it be on and POPPING!

And yeah Rockin...I so suck in Melee now...but its not like I didn't suck in it b4...I just bribed somoene to be in Power Rankings >_>.

d1 wanna play tomorrow?

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
Ok to follow up on what ninjalink said...

You may say to yourself

"Well I've won/placed well at [insert brawl tourney here] so I know which characters are gonna **** in the future"

grab a diet coke, (cuz it's obvious ur dumb @$$ can't handle regular) and stfu

When melee first started out people thought

- link is an unstoppable monster
- peach is too weird to be good
- wavedashing at most could be a cool taunt
- captain falcon's speed is uncontrollable by anyone
- Ice climbers are cute but incapable of truly doing damage in tournies
- sheik has no kill moves

Some people did impressive stuff with certain characters but a true (or as close to accurate as possible) tier list didn't come about until years later. Even though lists were brought about and debated several times.

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. But just know that, although you might be smart enough to know your opinion is JUST AN OPINION

Sadly some other people don't know that...

Then you have people going around repeating wtf you just typed because they read it on smashboards

And since they read it on smashboards it must be true

Point is... watch what you say cuz not everyone's as bright as you

</essay>

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117

thank you cutie >_> and we can deffinately have a MM fresh battle lol first 2 five hugs wins :chuckle: lmfaoooo

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
dang!! wish i'd gone, but u know the drill, life sux. Imma definetly go if there is another weekly this friday.

does anybody know if there is?

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
son im am playing fox,shiek,and marth there so fun..

just like i do in melee...

when i get the game i'll try new char ^_^

killa k

Smash Ace
woman: when are you gonna rid of that stupid stump??

man: I'll do it ok, get off my back!!

::missle comes and vaporizes woman::

::man walks outside to the stump::

man: she's gone now, we can finally be together

stump: but tim, I'm rooted to the ground

man: we'll find a way..
lmao i remember that :laugh:

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Oh yeah, I know and understand. I never thought you suck Before Melee was spoken about. It's just plain luck I got you down to one stock. I know kicking out Melee habbits can be hard for Brawl. and it's just as hard to bring it back in Melee. so yeah, no worries ^^;;

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Get at the homeless guy at McDonalds after the weekly, and how Steroids definitely talked **** to the guy the whole ****ing night. And D1 yelling "Quit Life" in his face after it was clearly established that he already had. >_>

D1

Banned via Administration
LMAO I SOoooooOooo forgot when I kept yelling "Quit Life" in the homeless guy's face.

GOD****IT THAT WAS AWESOME!!!

He wouldn't stop man!

Geez...I wouldn't wanna be in his shoes...

...or pants for that matter.

No homo.

Top Bottom